Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31907 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by lilkech(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2011
* sneaks in *

* notices some respect-ables *

MEHN WHICH KAIN MISS WAKA BE THIS ONE NA

* decides to feel the floor *

ERR. WHO DEY HERE SELF. WEY D BADOSKY MANAGER.

TELL D BAR PERSON MAKE HIN CARRY 1 ALOMO, 1 STAR & 2 wraps of mary-jay COME.

ABEG FAST. ME AND MY COLLEAGUE FOR OFFICE DON SCHEDULE FIGHT TODAY.

I JUST DEY COME FROM GYM SELF.

U NOR DEY SEE AS MY CHEST DEY BEAT.

FAAH SSS T !
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
^Lycatel bobo cool down o ,no b my shop u go drink all dose ones u wan kill ursef ur heart dey race pass usian bolt,yet u wanna down all d below it b like say ur enemie dey tell u paradise na night club abi ,u wan go witness am now ni. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
HI IDOW

Love some of your jokes here but why is everyone seem to be fighting here or is there some sort of joke going on here and I am not getting it? ha ha
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
^welcome dear we honoured to have new faces in our mist,deres not much here to explain its a love-hate situation but in al its all harmless drama.U have to be armoured at all times cus u never no wen d stand-up comedy will be focused on u my dear,so let loose in d lounge,discuss, debate,drink, eat etc.Its all about Badosky lounging smiley cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
Anderson121:

alot of u here are so disgustin,i wönder who your parents were,or mayb u neva had any, wat hapend 2 decency n luk attractve? your words are as disgustn as a dirty Kitty.u cud imagne dat.
freecocoa:

My brother help me ask o cos the noise is getting too much,in some parts of Africa women still walk about bare chested,so what's the fuss about?
D_Psalmist:

bleep U gay
D_Psalmist:

Fck U Phaggot
oh boy!!!
**mischievous grin** cheesy grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
^Like seriously how old are u , u draggin quotes from oda threads to give d newbies here an impression dat dis thread is all about fights and people cursing each oda out rite,grow up act ur age morrrron.I see deep down u hurting don't worry u can neva be like me no matta how much u try, deres only one Badosky I run dis BIATCCCH!!!!!.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2011
Id, badosky confirm, ori e wan nbe, grin grin grin where you dey nah grin grin grin , ah need my usuals grin grin , grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2011
^Danny young baba ooooo, goat piss dey o destiny piss gallon last nite
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2011
undecided undecided

Id are you okay?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2011
^dats ur favourite drink na, and yes everyting dey okay no kasala. cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2011
I prefer palmwine grin grin grin

ehen, how my christmas gift go reach my hand nah cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2011
Eeee ohhh bros don pass puberty from fanta to palmwine see swagga lol

Omo as per ur christmas gift ask lollipop na, I sent her password abi she no ja e si parole ni,see I knew dat gal will gbe e mora grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2011
Ben-10:

Who be this?? Them haters don plenty. angry grin grin

dani1luv:

you be goat grin grin

I Hereby Strip Off the Moderating Rites of this Section from u two! angry -- Now go back to Mushin and Rekindle the Purewater Bizness Ya guys were Off with ASAP! grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2011
cheesy Huh El Guapo, I do not get it? undecided Sorry having a brain freeze moment HA HA grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2011
Then Get [b]U[/b]rself a Hot Soda grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Eeee ohhh bros don pass puberty from fanta to palmwine see swagga lol

Omo as per your christmas gift ask lollipop na, I sent her password abi she no ja e si parole ni,see I knew dat gal will gbe e mora grin

Id this dayz the goat piss wey you dey drink dey really affect you ransacked monumentus capsus located behind the brain grin grin which lollipop shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

El Guapo:

I Hereby Strip Off the Moderating Rites of this Section from u two! angry -- Now go back to Mushin and Rekindle the Purewater Bizness Ya guys were Off with ASAP! grin grin grin
If not for the 1 cup of palmwine you buy me yesterday, ehn ah for dun slap you. . . .ewu grin grin How your wife nah grin cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2011
Well peeps hope ya don't mind me posting a few jokes here ha ha

The Seven dwafs went off to work in the mine one day, while Snow White stayed at home to do the housework and cook their lunch.

However when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwafs.

Tearfully she yelled in to the mine entrance: "hello - is anyone there. Can anyone hear me".

A voice floated up from the bowels of the mine:

"Australia will win the Rugby World Cup"

"Thank god" said Snow White " at least Dopey's still alive".
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2011
angelkate:

Well peeps hope ya don't mind me posting a few jokes here ha ha

The Seven dwafs went off to work in the mine one day, while Snow White stayed at home to do the housework and cook their lunch.

However when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwafs.

Tearfully she yelled in to the mine entrance: "hello - is anyone there. Can anyone hear me".

A voice floated up from the bowels of the mine:

"Australia will win the Rugby World Cup"

"Thank god" said Snow White " at least Dopey's still alive".

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Nice one newbie grin

what's your name? smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
Hi Dani cheesy

My name Kate from Melbourne in Australia and you where are you based? Thanks ID and Dani for your friendly welcome
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
Hey all cheesy

Have you heard about the irish man who tried to blow up a bus

Well he burnt his lips on the exhaust pipe grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2011
In a southwest Airlines, the pilot says: "Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now, so I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land, it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern."
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
Is bored lipsrsealed so i will leave you peeps with one last joke have a great christmas with family etc keep safe all. bye for now from me

here the joke sorry its a groaner tongue

Why did the irish banana factory go broke?

they threw out all the bent ones?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
angelkate:

Hi Dani cheesy

My name Kate from Melbourne in Australia and you where are you based? Thanks ID and Dani for your friendly welcome
Kate cheesy your welcomed to the Joke Section cheesy Lemme show you around. err, have you heard of the Jokes Section Library? where you can get hilarious jokes from other members smiley ,

You are currently in the offtopic thread, apparently its a bar owned by my 3rd Wife, Idowuogbo aka badosky, hope you have had something?

at least a drink. .Am Dani, the Mod of this section though we are two, I and Ben10, Am from Lagos, Nigeria. . .

angelkate:

Hey all cheesy

Have you heard about the irish man who tried to blow up a bus

Well he burnt his lips on the exhaust pipe grin

LOL grin grin blow, job indeed grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2011
angelkate:

In a southwest Airlines, the pilot says: "Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now, so I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land, it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern."

angelkate:

Is bored lipsrsealed so i will leave you peeps with one last joke have a great christmas with family etc keep safe all. bye for now from me

here the joke sorry its a groaner tongue

Why did the irish banana factory go broke?

they threw out all the bent ones?

Nah its never boring here, probably other jokers are busy planning on how to spend the christmas wink

LOL @ JOKES grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
Funny stuff, Kate. Here, hav a drink on me. *Shows her 2 d bar* Um, ID, I go pay u a week after a fifthnight. Love u! grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^Slaps her on the cheek so you broke like this undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
angelkate:

Hi Dani cheesy

Hey kate how u doing gal your joke wiv d exhaust got me hehehe,My name is Badosky or Kiki like d jamaicans call moi am also a Nigerian breed currently staying in Abia state,am glad u having a laugh rite here with me and my 3rd husband Daniluv.I don't mind you posting your jokes here, keep it coming mama muahhx

dani1luv:

Id this dayz the goat piss wey you dey drink dey really affect you ransacked monumentus capsus located behind the brain grin grin which lollipop  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[color=#000099]
Oh my gawd ayam bin stoned with insults rite here on my thread by a Mod sad

*she takes off her wig, earings and shoes*

Common angelkate hold me back, ama go all Alpacino wiv dis blawddy hefer angry cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
G'DAY Badosky,

me doing very good I think a bit heady from someone in lounge offering around goats piss not sure if i be game to drink it. you guys seriously dont drink the stuff do you? They say human piss is good 2 drink but im not sure on that still Dani makes a mean ginger tea grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Sophizzy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
Yes o, anythn for the girls? wink

Wo, u're lucky ur hand didn't touch my face,if not, na so e 4 wither sharp sharp. lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2011
thanks soph for the drink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by angelkate(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
goes to id rescue now do you want me to let the heffer lose or catch the heffer grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23)

Questions Google Cannot Answer / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.