Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31369 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Ben13: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2011
Pls o, do you guys serve better drinks here other than alcohol? tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2011
Hmmm look who we hAve here Mayor of Oshodi, sir we do non-alcoholic palmwine.Care for some?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Ben13: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Can palm wine be non-alcoholic, pls?? ID sup? did you just call me names? grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
Yes our house special pammy is non-alcoholic , infact we have sugar-free cakes.Call u names ke wennn where ,time shocked shocked shocked
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Haba no do me like dat o, I jus popped u on guest list for d official Badosky loungin saturday,ok can we talk in private wink
Begging users to post and keep thread alive. SMH shocked
@studio
angry  angry angry
Pls liv all your whoring skills out d lounge

Pls, Studio is not a LovePeddler. He is a cool guy. Don't call him that. It's offensive~ sad
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2011
No Time cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Jamesdman(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2011
*swaggers in. . .* ahhh! diz place is so rowdy. . . Abeg bad belle mk una carry una dry bonez comot here. Tnx 4 ur cooperation! Ehen, wetin una get here. . .*luks round the cabinet* Arrange me whisky on d rocks, 2 bottles of 'shine shine bobo', 1 bottle of alomo bitters wif a bottle of 'ogogoro'!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2011
^All these for only you? lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
James-dman:

*swaggers in. . .* ahhh! diz place is so rowdy. . . Abeg bad belle mk una carry una dry bonez comot here. Tnx 4 your cooperation! Ehen, wetin una get here. . .*luks round the cabinet* Arrange me whisky on d rocks, 2 bottles of 'shine shine bobo', 1 bottle of alomo bitters wif a bottle of 'ogogoro'!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Awwwh babbbbBbbyyyyy in da house how exciting, but dearest come na me u go wound wiv all dis tings u wan drink o,emmmh I think jus a plate of suya wiv 1 bottle of shine shine bobo shud b fine.We shall continue d rest 2morro *winks*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm a Man dat doesn't drink wowzie!!!

*she places a cup of sparkling water on his table*

@gem
Come bck herrrRe angry

I'm back, no vex. kiss A glass of Maltina, please.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2011
^On its way madam wud u like pastries as well
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jokingmary(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
just strolling by tongue
evening peeps
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2011
^Evening, Mary.

*Shouting*
Na wa o ID, you dey born for the ladies' room? I said I don't want pastries, only the drink!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jokingmary(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
ARareGem:

^Evening, Mary.

gud pesin, how far
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
Madam calm down now I rush go oda store go pack malt we ran out, am deeply sorrry to keep u waitin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
^ angry I'm very angry with you. To placate me, give me 19 cartons of wine, 20 glasses of Shawarma and 3 plates of hot salad(with chilled palm oil for cream), 8 buckets of bush meat. . . that's all for now. Mind you, these items are all on the house. cool Hurry!

jokingmary:

gud pesin, how far
Fine o.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2011
Studio CFR:

idowuogbo, as u dey try bend down serve me water, your clothe open small na hin i come take style dey look your bweast

E too fresh and pointed and i hope Nunu dey inside?

I'm enjoying this Blue Film seriously!! cheesy cheesy tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
Ewoooo see gbese osanobuaa dis area gal think I b santa claus kwanu, madam I don beg u na I even offered u yellow garri and banga soup, but no barawo like una wan ruin my inheritance.Come u never jam oo if u do pass ur sef hia dem go insert rat poison inside ur kpecus today , oya disappear b4 I shout OPC bois to clear u angry angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2011
So na so you take dey win customers, abi? Oya, go and call the 'OPC' boys! Lemme call my Militant brothers. Who dem be?! cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2011
*she hears militant and her heart cut str8,she begins to wordify tins wiv gem*

Emmmh oya gem gem sexcie gal,chicken peri peri ,d reason y bee supplies honey ,glucose,yogurt,creamie etc.Emmmh d tin wey I b wan talk b say *she strts to stammer* meeee meeemake we no involve dose ur arm force bois u no say my business is young madam bikonu ,*she signs a card wiv a year worth of free food and drink*.Madam manage dis one na sowwie u hia I no no my mouth dey jump traffic sometimes no vex 4 me pls.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Jamesdman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
ARareGem:

^All these for only you? lipsrsealed
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Awwwh babbbbBbbyyyyy in da house how exciting, but dearest come na me u go wound wiv all dis tings u wan drink o,
Honie, yes oo. I wan charge well well, so dat i fit continue to run n rampage u diz nite without dischargin!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
^loool okay na I go jam u later for romping shop, u sef go no say mamiwater dey drink shepe
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Jamesdman(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
owkay! Cn't wait!! We go see who go win 4 bed 2day. *goes out to pee. . . Returns n loosens his belt* ehen! Who dey dere. . .gimme anoda bottle of alomo bitters.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Kilode1: 3:28am On Dec 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ewoooo see gbese osanobuaa dis area gal think I b santa claus kwanu, madam I don beg u na I even offered u yellow garri and banga soup, but no barawo like una wan ruin my inheritance.Come u never jam oo if u do pass your sef hia dem go insert rat poison inside your kpecus today , oya disappear b4 I shout OPC bois to clear u angry angry

Iya mi ni mushin ? did you call us??

show us the eran Iya angry

Area mother! area!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jokingmary(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2011
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bigcycs: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2011
I laugh in "fuel subsidy removal"!!!
Riddle! Riddle!!Riiiiddduuuuullllleee!!!
Q:why does president jonathan always wear a black
calabash on his head.
A:because an empty bottle/pot looks terrible without
its cover.
Q:how do you make a certain 3 year old dull
"JONATHAN" grow up 2 be a smart and decisive
leader
in future.
Ans: buy him a dozen shoes,teach him to wear real
hats and not black calabashes,conduct a groin
surgery and fix him a new pair of STEEL BALLS!,
maybe throw in a heart surgery and replace the
chicken organ with a real male heart!!.
Q: how do you put some shine in the eyes of GEJ,in
the midst of all his current troubles.
A: simple!! Just flash a torch light through his ears!!
Q: why did GEJ die of suffocation in his barbing
saloon?
A: he was listening to a song that goes "breathe
in,breathe out"breathe in,breathe out" on his
discman and his batteries died off.
Q how many GEJ's would it take to screw in a light
bulb in aso rock villa?
A:10 of dem!!!
Q how they gonna manage that?
A:1 GEJ to hold the light bulb in place,and the
remaining 9 GEJ's will try to spin aso rock around till
the light bulb is in place.
Q;why didn't GEJ fall off his balcony in aso rock villa?
A:heck! He ddnt know the directions!!
***just comic relief***
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by StudioCFR(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
hehehehehe
Na wa o grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by KDK(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
Badowsky! Merry xmas and a happy new year to you and all nairalanders! wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
Kilode?!:

Iya mi ni mushin ? did you call us??

show us the eran Iya angry

Area mother! area!
Tuale eyan gidi loool,kai u dey hia voice tru tru o hehehe,the wahala don gentle so ko si were.Oya come step down wiv baba dudu abeg, tanks for overseeing zanga won ti po to kan lo po si wa u no worra I mean grin grin

KDK:

Badowsky! Merry xmas and a happy new year to you and all nairalanders! wink
Omggg wot u doin here shocked shocked shocked,happy keresimesi o

Kai no 1 like Badosky walai see as my lounge dey flood in jokers, omo gba gbe ori mi tuka sibe yama yama na me nauuuu.YES BOSS!!!!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

*she hears militant and her heart cut str8,she begins to wordify tins wiv gem*

Emmmh oya gem gem sexcie gal,chicken peri peri ,d reason y bee supplies honey ,glucose,yogurt,creamie etc.Emmmh d tin wey I b wan talk b say *she strts to stammer* meeee meeemake we no involve dose your arm force bois u no say my business is young madam bikonu ,*she signs a card wiv a year worth of  free food and drink*.Madam manage dis one na sowwie u hia I no no my mouth dey jump traffic sometimes no vex 4 me pls.

Lol!! But see o, you still dey use sharp brain for me. 2011 don finish na. Nor be 2012 suppose dey that card? Anyhow sha, we're cool. grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Ajibel(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2011
@Idowu,oshe! But dont ya know that my presence in any thread to is read,criticise and rate joke. . . .hmmm,for the spirit of xmas and the ph.D in critics certificate i dey pursue for oxford,make i relax and appreciate and only read ya jokes.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / 20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.