Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? (7052 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2008
Can somebody please tell me why this guy behaved this way. I met him recently through a friend whom they work 2geda. D guy is a presenter in one of the media stations. I recently had the course 2 go there so I just used d opprtunity to say hi 2 him. On seeing me he was really happy and told me to see him b4 I finally left. I went back to see him and we started a discussion. He asked if there was anything going on btw I and his friend bt I told him no which was actually true adding the fact that I wudn't knw if he had anything in mind concerning me. So he was rest assured and said since the first day he set his eyes on me, he was carried away and asked my friend who I was bt the latter told him I was his girlfriend which kept him off the hook. Bt he told me something kept drawing me towards him and was happy I came around that day. He collected my number after much talking and I left. We saw after then, and dat day he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

After much consideration, I finally agreed a few days later. We saw frequently after then until abt 2 days to the relationship clocking a week. I noticed he didn't call me throughout that day which was unusual cos he cud call me more than ten times in a day. So the nxt day I called his line several times bt he wasn't picking it. I kept on trying and after sometime it was switched off. I was disturbed and rested my case till some few hours later when I tried again. It rang bt there was no response then I sent him a txt showing my worries. Bt he didn't reply. I called the studio line and I asked the operator to link me up wth him bt told me he wasn't there at the moment. After a while I called back and he picked it. I expressed myself to him and asked why all the sudden change and while he refused pickn my calls and replying my txt. All he cud say was that he was very busy and he said it with a cold tone. I accepted and ended the call.

After that he neva called me nor evn snd me any txt. I was really worried and wondered if I did anything wrong. So I called him on a Sunday evening a week later at a business center cos I knw he wudn't pick my call. He picked the line and when he heard my voice he told me 2 call him back and then cut d phone. I called back some few minutes later and when he picked it I asked him why he was behaving thus to me, asking him if I did anything wrong and that I was ready to apologise bt he kept on saying I didn't do anything and promised to call me back in the night and that we wud see the nxt day. I expected his call at night bt he didn't call nt to talk of seeing me. I gave him 2 days after that bt he didn't call still. So I snt him a txt asking if he didn't want me anymre cos I was sick and tired of his attitude. Still he didn't reply.

Then I took his silence and non response to mean it was over. I then snt him a txt again saying a final good bye and ended with this "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND". Still and up till nw, he never replied. What cud have warranted this behaviour of his towards me in such a short period of time. I just keep wondering.

1 Like

Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
maybe u were too cheap for him,a tot though

u kind of gave yourself to him too easy u know

sm men end up calling such girls cheap and wouldnt want to have any long commitment wt them

pick up your little pride and don't call him again,hes not worth it
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by superstan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

Can somebody please tell me why this guy behaved this way. I met him recently through a friend whom they work 2geda. D guy is a presenter in one of the media stations. I recently had the course 2 go there so I just used d opprtunity to say hi 2 him. On seeing me he was really happy and told me to see him before I finally left. I went back to see him and we started a discussion. He asked if there was anything going on between I and his friend bt I told him no which was actually true adding the fact that I wudn't knw if he had anything in mind concerning me. So he was rest assured and said since the first day he set his eyes on me, he was carried away and asked my friend who I was bt the latter told him I was his girlfriend which kept him off the hook. Bt he told me something kept drawing me towards him and was happy I came around that day. He collected my number after much talking and I left. We saw after then, and that day he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

After much consideration, I finally agreed a few days later. We saw frequently after then until about 2 days to the relationship clocking a week. I noticed he didn't call me throughout that day which was unusual because he cud call me more than ten times in a day. So the nxt day I called his line several times bt he wasn't picking it. I kept on trying and after sometime it was switched off. I was disturbed and rested my case till some few hours later when I tried again. It rang bt there was no response then I sent him a txt showing my worries. Bt he didn't reply. I called the studio line and I asked the operator to link me up wth him bt told me he wasn't there at the moment. After a while I called back and he picked it. I expressed myself to him and asked why all the sudden change and while he refused pickn my calls and replying my txt. All he cud say was that he was very busy and he said it with a cold tone. I accepted and ended the call.

After that he never called me nor evn snd me any txt. I was really worried and wondered if I did anything wrong. So I called him on a Sunday evening a week later at a business center because I knw he wudn't pick my call. He picked the line and when he heard my voice he told me 2 call him back and then cut d phone. I called back some few minutes later and when he picked it I asked him why he was behaving thus to me, asking him if I did anything wrong and that I was ready to apologise bt he kept on saying I didn't do anything and promised to call me back in the night and that we would see the nxt day. I expected his call at night bt he didn't call nt to talk of seeing me. I gave him 2 days after that bt he didn't call still. So I snt him a txt asking if he didn't want me anymre because I was sick and tired of his attitude. Still he didn't reply.

Then I took his silence and non response to mean it was over. I then snt him a txt again saying a final good bye and ended with this "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND". Still and up till nw, he never replied. What cud have warranted this behaviour of his towards me in such a short period of time. I just keep wondering.

his main girlfriend is back from vacation.

he can no longer keep u under his wings without the other woman knowing so his best option is to let you off.

the guy will call back again begging for forgiveness but that will not happen until his main girlfriend travels again. cheesy
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2008
superstan:

his main girlfriend is back from vacation.

he can no longer keep u under his wings without the other woman knowing so his best option is to let you off.

the guy will call back again begging for forgiveness but that will not happen until his main girlfriend travels again. cheesy
Hmmmm, I feel you man. I also thot as much. Such an Idiot. I really didn't love him though, I only wanted to catch my fun. So coming back for 4giveness is just bullshit and wasting of his useless God forsaken time. Chikena.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by oshomotex: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster

iwo omo yii, mo ti so fun e pe mi o she. Fimisile cheesy

Your contract has expired. I need to move on grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by origina9ja(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
lol

he just doesnt worth you
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by ndumart: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
@poster
U really didnt love him but just wanted to catch ur fun.

May be he really didnt love u too and just wanted to catch his fun.

And i hope he didnt take u too bed?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by hixxx1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
The dude realised you do not love him, so he moved on. Knowing that there is a girl out there that will truely return the love he has for her. So babe, let him be.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

Can somebody please tell me why this guy behaved this way. I met him recently through a friend whom they work 2geda. D guy is a presenter in one of the media stations. I recently had the course 2 go there so I just used d opprtunity to say hi 2 him. On seeing me he was really happy and told me to see him before I finally left. I went back to see him and we started a discussion. He asked if there was anything going on between I and his friend bt I told him no which was actually true adding the fact that I wudn't knw if he had anything in mind concerning me. So he was rest assured and said since the first day he set his eyes on me, he was carried away and asked my friend who I was bt the latter told him I was his girlfriend which kept him off the hook. Bt he told me something kept drawing me towards him and was happy I came around that day. He collected my number after much talking and I left. We saw after then, and that day he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

After much consideration, I finally agreed a few days later. We saw frequently after then until about 2 days to the relationship clocking a week. I noticed he didn't call me throughout that day which was unusual because he cud call me more than ten times in a day. So the nxt day I called his line several times bt he wasn't picking it. I kept on trying and after sometime it was switched off. I was disturbed and rested my case till some few hours later when I tried again. It rang bt there was no response then I sent him a txt showing my worries. Bt he didn't reply. I called the studio line and I asked the operator to link me up wth him bt told me he wasn't there at the moment. After a while I called back and he picked it. I expressed myself to him and asked why all the sudden change and while he refused pickn my calls and replying my txt. All he cud say was that he was very busy and he said it with a cold tone. I accepted and ended the call.

After that he never called me nor evn snd me any txt. I was really worried and wondered if I did anything wrong. So I called him on a Sunday evening a week later at a business center because I knw he wudn't pick my call. He picked the line and when he heard my voice he told me 2 call him back and then cut d phone. I called back some few minutes later and when he picked it I asked him why he was behaving thus to me, asking him if I did anything wrong and that I was ready to apologise bt he kept on saying I didn't do anything and promised to call me back in the night and that we would see the nxt day. I expected his call at night bt he didn't call nt to talk of seeing me. I gave him 2 days after that bt he didn't call still. So I snt him a txt asking if he didn't want me anymre because I was sick and tired of his attitude. Still he didn't reply.

Kid yourself. You went there BECAUSE of him.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by opsydudu(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2008
@poster

you didn't front well for him, i can't imagine asking a girl i just met out and some days later she accepted to be my girlfriend, that sound cheap.

you get mouth small, i know if he comes back begging you are going to accept. You claim you don't love him and still accepted to be his girlfriend.

All you ladies are causing so much trouble with your stupid fantasy and your Hot[i]ness[/i]

so cheap
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Godalone(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2008
rampagain:

maybe u were too cheap for him,a tot though

u kind of gave yourself to him too easy u know

sm men end up calling such girls cheap and wouldnt want to have any long commitment wt them

pick up your little pride and don't call him again,hes not worth it
You are right rampagain.
@poster,
I hope he did not taste that fruit?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by origina9ja(f): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
opsydudu:

All you ladies are causing so much trouble with your stupid fantasy and your Hot[i]ness[/i]

so cheap

skeen
speak 4 them init
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2008
[quote][/quote]
the fruit is not only meant to be tasted but to be eaten.
na fancy
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2008
bennygee:

the fruit is not only meant to be tasted but to be eaten.
na fancy

That's if it is good enough to be qualified as fruit. cheesy
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2008
It's prolly due to one or all of the following reasons:

1. You lead him to the promise land too soon and he lost the thrill soon as he realised it's not made of honey.
2. Was Hot and lonely, you were available--wanted you for a brief period.
3. He's married or seriously attached and he got busted.
4. He was never into you; was only trying to score a point.

He is done with you and is easing out of the relationship the best way he can--he's got lousy break-up skills. Best thing now is to leave in dignity, move on with your life or wait till the the next time he's Hot and lonely, trust me-- he'll give you another shot wink
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Gamine(f): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
So, Why are you disturbing NL with a tale you know the answer to. undecided

Otondo Girl.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by soulamanne(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Gamine

u will always remain HARD!

@poster

u think say u don see star abi cos he dey work 4 radio station.later u said u didnt love him b4, stop talkin like a looser and why did u waste ur time typing that essay then, u r a minx
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
One thing I must point out was that he approached you with the initial belief that you were already attached to his friend, this shows the guy is not a good guy, he doesn't know you, he only saw you and found you attractive, he definitely could not be in love with you like he claimed he was. Also, it just shows that he doesn't care about infidelity, adultery or even respect you or his friend. Does that sound like a guy you should still be chasing after?

NO!!!

Leave him be, he may come to realise that he was a jerk, he may not (probably not), by ignoring your calls by the third time, you should have realised that he was trying to get rid of you, yes I know you're wonderful, but really he hasn't gotten to find that out, he started misbehaving just a week into the 'relationship'.

I suggest you ignore him, he's not worth your worry, he really isn't and he probably found another girl who was willing to sleep with him quicker.

As for all the suggestions about you being cheap, ignore them, always go with your gut and don't play games, but I would advise you to only enter into a relationship with someone who you know fairly well, not just a few dates or him professing his love. There must be more, and don't just assume you're honest that he will be too.

Also, maybe he just didn't click with you, he handled the breakup really pathetically, but guys often don't like breaking up with people (saying the words), so he hoped you'D get the signal.

Don't worry, you can easily replace him, thank God that this happened now and not 3 months down the line when your heart becomes involved, right now your ego is probably hurt, thinking 'what did I do wrong', you didn't do anything wrong. He just wasn't serious.

Take care!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by vicade(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
@topic

I have seen this kind of situation before where the girl was actually a bet between two friends.

Personally, i think you gave in too easy. How can you just agree for a guy "a few days later".

EASY COME, EASY GO.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2008
It's like I want to advise her to take longer to decide, yet at the same time I don't want her to be playing hard to get, cos though guys complain about 'easy' girls, they also complain when girls play hard to get.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by vicade(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2008
Come on, a few days according to poster is way way too easy. I toast you on wednesday and by the weekend you are my girlfriend? I wont be suprised if you are gone by Monday.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by richo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
the story is too long to read sef!! angry
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by biolabee(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2008
post i think u shd take it as some of the lessons u need to learn to become a better person and as someone said it is better he told u off now than later when hes had his way and is even contemptous of u

u r a pretty gal and a man who truly deserves u will come ur way

be patient
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
Monday,                          took             her             for            a            drink            on
Tuesday,             We'll             be             making       love           by
Wednesday                    then           on
Thursday
Friday
Saturday              We                chill                on
Sunday.

I no sabi arrange Craig David's 7 days Lyrics.

Miss Walkabout
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2008
richo:

Here is an abridged version:
Guy meets girl on monday, guy ''toasts'' girl on monday, girl agrees ''a few'' days later (prolly on Wednesday). Girl leads guy to promise land. Guy saw and conquered, guy backs out on friday. Girl is worried sick, girl frustrates guy with her incessant calls, guy freaks out. Everything happened within a space of five days.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by oshomotex: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
na HIT AND RUN the guy do abi na CHOP CLEAN MOUTH? grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
All of una dey yan say shey him no chop fruit. Well, all our meetings were at his workplace and we never had the opportunity to be secluded bt we kissed twice and nt the french type o. There was no room for that.

My saying yes to him early enough wasn't because I was cheap o. But I had something I wanted to pursue in the media house which I knew I cud get through him. And which of course he did for me after agreeing to be his. At least he saved me when I needed it.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
richo:

Then find your levels sad sad
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2008
Words of wisdom:

- Easy to attach, easy to detach.

Easy for him to 'fall in love', just as easy for him to fall out of 'love'. . .

Simple!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
topup:

It's like I want to advise her to take longer to decide, yet at the same time I don't want her to be playing hard to get, because though guys complain about 'easy' girls, they also complain when girls play hard to get.
Thank you jare. When you take them through hell b4 saying yes to them they complain. If you save them the stress, they still see you as cheap. Wetin be guy's wahala self. Why can't some of you people think.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2008
topup:

One thing I must point out was that he approached you with the initial belief that you were already attached to his friend, this shows the guy is not a good guy, he doesn't know you, he only saw you and found you attractive, he definitely could not be in love with you like he claimed he was. Also, it just shows that he doesn't care about infidelity, adultery or even respect you or his friend. Does that sound like a guy you should still be chasing after?

NO!!!

Leave him be, he may come to realise that he was a jerk, he may not (probably not), by ignoring your calls by the third time, you should have realised that he was trying to get rid of you, yes I know you're wonderful, but really he hasn't gotten to find that out, he started misbehaving just a week into the 'relationship'.

I suggest you ignore him, he's not worth your worry, he really isn't and he probably found another girl who was willing to sleep with him quicker.

As for all the suggestions about you being cheap, ignore them, always go with your gut and don't play games, but I would advise you to only enter into a relationship with someone who you know fairly well, not just a few dates or him professing his love. There must be more, and don't just assume you're honest that he will be too.

Also, maybe he just didn't click with you, he handled the breakup really pathetically, but guys often don't like breaking up with people (saying the words), so he hoped you'D get the signal.

Don't worry, you can easily replace him, thank God that this happened now and not 3 months down the line when your heart becomes involved, right now your ego is probably hurt, thinking 'what did I do wrong', you didn't do anything wrong. He just wasn't serious.

Take care!

God bless you sweet heart. That's more like it. You sound more responsible and matured than those useless jerk that are sounding nauciating. Wa sere omo. No one like you jor.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

God bless you sweet heart. That's more like it. You sound more responsible and matured than those useless jerk that are sounding nauciating. Wa sere omo. No one like you jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / Since My Birth, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before / An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.