Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (212488 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2012
Paywole: @dr_dolittle I sent u a PM also dis mawnin thru my oda email Id paywole at yahoo dot com kindly reply
Ok...I will reply you soon.Pls wait for 10 minutes....

ok...check paywole@yahoo.com..you will see my mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2012
payne4real: House,my 1-20 form jst arrived.i'll be paying for my savis fee 2morow.am using my NECO result 2004 n 2007.my skol is University of arkansas.going for undergrad.dob 1989.i did nt write tofel.in d english proficiency section in my 1-20.they wrote "the student has the required english proficiency" pls house hope am good to go?

Bro pls call me letz talk,we have some tins in common. 08151261273.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Paywole: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2012
dr_dolittle: Ok...I will reply you soon.Pls wait for 10 minutes.
thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2012
Paywole: thanks bro
Brov...Check paywole@yahoo.com.You will see my response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by ekundayomi: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2012
imperiouxx:

Just saw this post now. Gimme your yahoo id and hope you can download file of like 300MB or have torrent downloader. I do up to 50GB a day with torrent downloader here.

send it here. Sarah.sherry@ovi.com I use swift unlimited.. and i also av a download manager
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by bypassit: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2012
yomi fola: May GOD c me 2ru..... AMEN
The Lord is your strength
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by WARYZ(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
Still waitig for my paddi @yomi fola to com and tll us is endeavor,I pray he gets it sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by cliffypatt(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Can't wait to attend my F-1 interview on the 18th of July, Wednesday. I pray I get my visa on that day, having been denied on the 24th of May, I pray GOD grant me mercy, and favor on that day, and to all applicants in the house, GOD will grant you all uncommon favor and we will rejoice on that day.....GOD bless you all.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
cliffypatt: Can't wait to attend my F-1 interview on the 18th of July, Wednesday. I pray I get my visa on that day, having been denied on the 24th of May, I pray GOD grant me mercy, and favor on that day, and to all applicants in the house, GOD will grant you all uncommon favor and we will rejoice on that day.....GOD bless you all.....
Dont worry bro.God will grant you favour..But pls make sure not to panick..look straight into d VO's eyes and be bold.Also have reasons for studying your course and it's relative relevance in your country.God will favour you all.Amen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by cliffypatt(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
dr_dolittle: Dont worry bro.God will grant you favour..But pls make sure not to panick..look straight into d VO's eyes and be bold.Also have reasons for studying your course and it's relative relevance in your country.God will favour you all.Amen!

Thanks pal, guess i was denied during my first interview because i wasn't confident enough, but this time i will be very confident, and I will ensure I take your advise, thanks pal for the uplifting and encouraging words...GOD Bless You!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
cliffypatt:

Thanks pal, guess i was denied during my first interview because i wasn't confident enough, but this time i will be very confident, and I will ensure I take your advise, thanks pal for the uplifting and encouraging words...GOD Bless You!!
Amen o...you too.That's what we are here for...HELPING EACH OTHER!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yomifola(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Helo house,i was denial 2day at lagos consulate.the guy jst dey denail evrybdy lik say we 1 go thief am country. Well shaa,in evrytin we jst v 2 giv thx 2 d Lord.this is hw it goes...
What do u wnt 2go n do in US?
2 study
wat major?
biz mgt
why dat major?
Bcz i wnt 2 b more innovative in biz creativity....
That was it oooo.d guy denail almst evrybdy xcept 1 baba wey 1 go meet him child 4 US.well shaaa,all is well

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
yomi fola:
.......well shaaa,all is well

All is well my brother. Don't be deterred.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kennix73: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
pls house, I am sorry for the delay.
This is my success story.
I was the next to see any of the VOs and the VOs at window 7&9 were free because applicants just left there. I wanted the young white lady in window 9 because she spends like 8-12mins for the interview. And the white man in window 7 was very fast. He beckoned me
me: goodmorning sir
vo: goodmorning
vo: please ur documents
(I gave him my docs, he smiled and gave me back my appiontment letter. I smiled back)
vo: what do u want to study?
Me: master's in chemistry, General ( as stipulated in my I-20 form)
vo: wat did u study in ur first degree?
Me: industrial chemistry
vo: so wat's ur specialization
me: it is master's in General chemistry, it touches the different aspects of chemistry.( Actaually it was analytical chemistry I opted for but I was trying to follow the I-20 form)
vo: No we can't accept this.....without specialization. I am sorry.....(as he was saying dat I became afraid and started praying in my mind. Immediately I interrupted him)
me : no sir, this is a letter from the graduate admissions office. (He took it and while he was reading it, I gave him anoda from the graduate coordinator. Thank God I got his attention back)
Vo: ok
vo: .................. for graduation?
Me: pardon sir
Vo.....................for graduation!
Me: pardon sir (he was speaking very fast)
He smiled after repeating himself twice.
vo: wat does it require for graduation?
Me: I told him abt the course structure and how it was organized.
vo: who is sponsoring you
me: my dad
vo: wat does he do?
Me: I told him and I brought out a reference letter from the manufacturing coy my dad buys his goods from (dat leter confirms the biz relationship btw them and my dad). While he was reading it, I brought out the sponsorship letter, affidivet of support, bank reference letter and bank statement.
He read the sponsorship letter, scanned tro the affidivet of support and bank ref letter, flpped to the last page of the bank statement. He went back to the sponsorship letter, looked at the letterhead and he typed sth in his pc.
vo: ok! Welcome to USA, I wish u success in ur program.
Me: thank u sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kennix73: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
NB: Please first Impression matters, dress well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kennix73: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
I also want to use this opportunity to thank everyone in the house, imperriouxx and co.
Thanks alot and God bless u all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by deevick246(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
yomi fola: Helo house,i was denial 2day at lagos consulate.the guy jst dey denail evrybdy lik say we 1 go thief am country. Well shaa,in evrytin we jst v 2 giv thx 2 d Lord.this is hw it goes...
2 study
wat major?
biz mgt
why dat major?
That was it oooo.d guy denail almst evrybdy xcept 1 baba wey 1 go meet him child 4 US.well shaaa,all is well

Sorry about the refusal. If you are going to reapply again, make sure you tidy some of the loopholes in this your interview. Only you can do this, you sure know where the issue is/are. After you are well satisfied/convinced you can then reapply.
Are you a graduate or undergraduate student?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by deevick246(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
kennix73: pls house, I am sorry for the delay.
I was the next to see any of the VOs and the VOs at window 7&9 were free because applicants just left there. I wanted the young white lady in window 9 because she spends like 8-12mins for the interview. And the white man in window 7 was very fast. He beckoned me
(I gave him my docs, he smiled and gave me back my appiontment letter. I smiled back)
me: it is master's in General chemistry, it touches the different aspects of chemistry.( Actaually it was analytical chemistry I opted for but I was trying to follow the I-20 form)
vo: No we can't accept this.....without specialization. I am sorry.....(as he was saying dat I became afraid and started praying in my mind. Immediately I interrupted him)
me : no sir, this is a letter from the graduate admissions office. (He took it and while he was reading it, I gave him anoda from the graduate coordinator. Thank God I got his attention back)
Me: I told him and I brought out a reference letter from the manufacturing coy my dad buys his goods from (dat leter confirms the biz relationship btw them and my dad). While he was reading it, I brought out the sponsorship letter, affidivet of support, bank reference letter and bank statement.
He read the sponsorship letter, scanned tro the affidivet of support and bank ref letter, flpped to the last page of the bank statement. He went back to the sponsorship letter, looked at the letterhead and he typed sth in his pc.

Congratulations. I dey very happy for you. You really demonstrated strong confident.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yomifola(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Na undergraduate ooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
Congrat kennix73, enjoy your studies.

yomi fola: Na undergraduate ooooo

It's getting tough for undergraduate these day, still some get theirs. You might be among the next set of that some next time. Just keep your spirit high like when you haven't done the interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
ekundayomi:

send it here. Sarah.sherry@ovi.com I use swift unlimited.. and i also av a download manager

I will today. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
kennix73: pls house, I am sorry for the delay.

Congrats brov.Welcome to the league.
yomi fola: Helo house,i was denial 2day at lagos consulate.the guy jst dey denail evrybdy lik say we 1 go thief am country. Well shaa,in evrytin we jst v 2 giv thx 2 d Lord.this is hw it goes...
2 study
wat major?
biz mgt
why dat major?

So sorry about this brov.Please brace up, get ur docs and stuff together...and when convinced that you've done your best...go get the visa.It is there waiting for you.Three guys got their visas for associates degrees on monday and were wayyy past the age..so you can do the same.Bless you.

Imperioux, wale, deevick, and others..I appreciate you all..Bless you real good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
House please I graduated 2007 and am goin for undergdrad, when asked wat have you been doin since u graduated I plan to respond thus.
I have been helpin out in my dads workin place while tryin to get into school ( I ll produce jamb wey I write 2008 and 2009, I pass dem well ooh), I may add dat I den prepared for the SAT,wrote it january 2011.
Please house wat do u all tink of dis. Abeg criticize my response and gv me beta response abeg.
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
dr_dolittle:

So sorry about this brov.Please brace up, get ur docs and stuff together...and when convinced that you've done your best...go get the visa.It is there waiting for you.Three guys got their visas for associates degrees on monday and were wayyy past the age..so you can do the same.Bless you.

Imperioux, wale, deevick, and others..I appreciate you all..Bless you real good.

@yomi fola,

You see now? Associate which is lower than undergraduate with scarce success rate got theirs even being over aged how much more you. The trick is never relent, we can't say for sure how many times they've tried it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by deevick246(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
dr_dolittle:

God bless you too. These people (walex and Imperiousxxx) you mentioned my name among are yankee peeps(walex just got his visa)me never do my interview yet ooo. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
sha_money: House please I graduated 2007 and am goin for undergdrad, when asked wat have you been doin since u graduated I plan to respond thus.
I have been helpin out in my dads workin place while tryin to get into school ( I ll produce jamb wey I write 2008 and 2009, I pass dem well ooh), I may add dat I den prepared for the SAT,wrote it january 2011.
Please house wat do u all tink of dis. Abeg criticize my response and gv me beta response abeg.
Thank you.

Please someone should answer me, imperiouxx, dr_do little, everyone pls..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
deevick246:

God bless you too. These people (walex and Imperiousxxx) you mentioned my name among are yankee peeps(walex just got his visa)me never do my interview yet ooo. Lol

Haba! deevick. Soon nau, very soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
sha_money:

House please I graduated 2007 and am goin for undergdrad, when asked wat have you been doin since u graduated I plan to respond thus.
Thank you.

May I ask why don't you get the admission?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by successgrace: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
2 study
wat major?
biz mgt
why dat major?

Bro never Give Up Just try again.Thank God u can always apply again, He makes all things beautiful in his time.I believe u will get it d next time...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by deevick246(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
sha_money:

Make sure its feel good and make sense to you claiming all you have sighted above. If it doesn't sound logical to you, don't feel it will to the VO. If it doesn't then work on it again. This has been said over and over here.
To me why go for another undergraduate programme, when you are already a graduated? Its additional and recurring expenses of what you already had. But if you feel there is need to start again or diversify, then its just fine. Best of Luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
sha_money:

Hello brov..my guess is that you graduated from the university since 2007 shey? If so, get a letter from your dad's coy stating that you have been working with him for that period of time i.e 3 or 4 years. However, I hope what you were doing is related to your intended major.How old are u sef? And what was your former course and your anticipated course? You must be very careful o.Let us analyze this together ok?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
deevick246:

Bros relax. Prayers know no boundaries or levels. You go collect ya visa without any hassle. When is the date sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.