Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035763 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nikesteve: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks you very much....Mr Lexusgs430 am sorry ...I promise I will come back on this site to take advice from you and other after 2 and half year to apply for another visa and IRL ...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Lol. The share wey Seun go request for copyright ownership and infringements, it's cheaper and best we let it all grow and fester on nairaland forum.
You don pack finish?

Nor worry Bros we go sort Seun when we blow dey sign autograph

Ha ticket nor Dey smile now...almost 500 quid atm

Abi u get better deal ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Batba1:

Nor worry Bros we go sort Seun when we blow dey sign autograph

Ha ticket nor Dey smile now...almost 500 quid atm

Abi u get better deal ?

When you intend travelling? Have you tried KLM?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ChinenyeOsi: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good day everyone. Please i have a very urgent question about this UK spouse visa.

I applied a week ago from V.I, Lagos. My documents were alright but there are two problems.

1. I didn't do the TB test or include the certificate
2. My proof of English is my bsc and I haven't collected the certificate as I didn't school in Nigeria. I submitted school fees receipts showing I paid for all 4 years though and letter showing I was not indebted to the school financially.

I called UK visa customer care and they sent an email to Sheffield on my behalf and said Sheffield will write me back with instructions as to whether I can still submit any document or not as my application is already ongoing and I have received an email saying that they've started consideration.
However, a family friend advised that I just send the TB certificate to them before they ask..

Please help me guys.. I'm confused about this and also what are the chances of being granted the visa in this situation. My husband and I do not want to lose that money and we've been away from each other since our wedding in March..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EZAKY: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
after 90 working days of waiting for my uk settlement visa, we called and they said they couldn't track my application, i also sent an email and below is their response, the information i gave is correct, i dont know why they cant track the application.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status GWF and date of birth
and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because your application was submitted recently or the details that you
have provided above are incorrect.

my application was submitted march 9th and document received by them on the 13th of march. Any suggestions on what we sld do? my hubby wanted to contact their MP but since it wasn't 120 days yet i told him not to.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EZAKY: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
after 90 working days of waiting for my uk settlement visa, we called and they said they couldn't track my application, i also sent an email and below is their response, the information i gave is correct, i dont know why they cant track the application.

Service.We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your

my application was submitted march 9th and document received by them on the 13th of march. Any suggestions on what we sld do? my hubby wanted to contact their MP but since it wasn't 120 days yet i told him not to.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Klm not saying anything less than 900 quid for the next 2wks at least... summer madness
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Am actually ready

Klm not saying anything less than 900 quid for the next 2wks at least... summer madness
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Batba1:

Am actually ready

Seems the cheaper alternatives are other African routes. I think Portsmouth86 bought Ethiopian Airlines or Air Maroc. They seem the only routes with pocket friendly prices.
Come September, tickets would be around the £393 plus.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
EZAKY:

Sorry to hear you've Bn waiting for that long...you will hear good news very soon by Gods grace
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Seems the cheaper alternatives are other African routes. I think Portsmouth86 bought Ethiopian Airlines or Air Maroc. They seem the only routes with pocket friendly prices.

Yea boss...I knew about air Maroc as well but a one way now costs about £450...I think il just do medview for like £550
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Batba1:

Yea boss...I knew about air Maroc as well but a one way now costs about £450...I think il just do medview for like £550

If medview is £550 then it's best to fly direct. But Gatwick is your destination.
Goodluck
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mizbee: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Batba1:

Congratulation @Batba. Have u tried to check Medview Airline? Der tickets are kind of ok.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If medview is £550 then it's best to fly direct. But Gatwick is your destination.
Goodluck

Sure thank you!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
mizbee:

Congratulation @Batba. Have u tried to check Medview Airline? Der tickets are kind of ok.

Thanks a lot for your support throughout the process...God bless!!!

Yea they are reasonable tbh...thank you!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dammylizzy: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

Please do I need to take another English Language test for the 2nd spouse visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Caribbeanwify28: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hi Guys

Just a quick update, its been 68 days now, submitted biometric on 20th April. The last update was the application is being delayed whilst further enquiries are being conducted.

I'll keep you guys posted.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Smiley1520: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hi Guys,
Am new here and i have been reading through the pages for days now. you guys are doing a great job.

My enquiries are highlighted below:
1) do i have to submit my personal details as applicant like my employment details, payslips, bank statements, birth certificate etc
2) In my application form, i didn't include the UK refusals i had which was over 10years, do i still mention this in my cover letter. i have since then been to UK on visit.
3) my sponsor is self employed and he feels only needs to submit his Tax returns and statement of account for the last financial year, can anybody guide on what else should be submitted
4) The guide to filling forms clearly states that Sponsorship form is for adult dependent relatives, and i have seen some submitted this for thier spousal visa, is it really required

Thank you, waiting patiently for your guidance.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Smiley1520:
Hi Guys,
Am new here and i have been reading through the pages for days now. you guys are doing a great job.

My enquiries are highlighted below:
1) do i have to submit my personal details as applicant like my employment details, payslips, bank statements, birth certificate etc
2) In my application form, i didn't include the UK refusals i had which was over 10years, do i still mention this in my cover letter. i have since then been to UK on visit.
3) my sponsor is self employed and he feels only needs to submit his Tax returns and statement of account for the last financial year, can anybody guide on what else should be submitted
4) The guide to filling forms clearly states that Sponsorship form is for adult dependent relatives, and i have seen some submitted this for thier spousal visa, is it really required

Thank you, waiting patiently for your guidance.

The burden of all documentations lays at the door of your sponsor.
If you have been previously refused, it's best to be totally open and honest.
All tax returns and bank statements(total earnings should be over £18,500), mortgage or rent deeds, if previously married(decree nisi) etc etc etc etc
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

@Batba1

for my husband to come to the UK I bought Royal Air Maroc, stop in Casablanca (2hr stop) a one way cost about £320 booked it Mon 8th Feb for travel on Saturday 13th Feb, so very close to departure date, also out of season.

It all depends when you book it, eg we are now in peak season for flights
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Portsmouth86(f): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2016
EZAKY:

hey sorry to hear of your frustration, I would most definitely get onto your MP, you only have to wait for the 60 working days to pass, not the 120

a girl I know paid Priority from Egypt and waited 4 months she got onto her MP not that he did alot, but her husband then went to enquire and they lost her paperwork, after help from someone she happened to know who works there they found it, lo and behold she needed to submit additional papers(that were supplied) and finally got a YES last week smiley

Goodluck x
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Portsmouth86:

@Batba1

for my husband to come to the UK I bought Royal Air Maroc, stop in Casablanca (2hr stop) a one way cost about £320 booked it Mon 8th Feb for travel on Saturday 13th Feb, so very close to departure date, also out of season.

It all depends when you book it, eg we are now in peak season for flights

Yea thanks a lot...same flight now goes for about £440...very understandable its peak time for them
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EZAKY: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Portsmouth86:

hey sorry to hear of your frustration, I would most definitely get onto your MP, you only have to wait for the 60 working days to pass, not the 120

a girl I know paid Priority from Egypt and waited 4 months she got onto her MP not that he did alot, but her husband then went to enquire and they lost her paperwork, after help from someone she happened to know who works there they found it, lo and behold she needed to submit additional papers(that were supplied) and finally got a YES last week smiley

Goodluck x

thanks alot @Portmouth86, i have a funny feeling they may have misplaced some of my documents. , will get my hubby to contact the MP then maybe that would make them draw attention to my file .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EZAKY: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Batba1:

Sorry to hear you've Bn waiting for that long...you will hear good news very soon by Gods grace

@Bata1 thanks. Amen.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fifi123: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello all . its me again

help pleeeeease

This morning I recieved this email. and I dont understand what do they mean ? or is anything i have to worry about ?

what those words mean please : Escalation - Promulgation

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ajirapsy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello Everyone,

How does one check/preview IELTS Life Skills A1 Test result? I did one on the 14th of July, 2016 but their website: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx does not recognise my details. Meanwhile, i have used this same link in the past to preview my IETLS General Test and it went well.

I suspect there is a disconnect somewhere. I have called their useless telephone line several times with no headway.

I hope someone here can point me in the right direction.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Smiley1520: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The burden of all documentations lays at the door of your sponsor.
If you have been previously refused, it's best to be totally open and honest.
All tax returns and bank statements(total earnings should be over £18,500), mortgage or rent deeds, if previously married(decree nisi) etc etc etc etc

thank you Lexusgs430
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fifi123:
Hello all . its me again

help pleeeeease

This morning I recieved this email. and I dont understand what do they mean ? or is anything i have to worry about ?

Escalation - Simply means provide us the following details, so we can have the right information to hand and address the issue your are enquiring about.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Caribbeanwify28: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi, I got that exact email last month when I called the UKVI. Its just for them to have all the necessary details to track your application.
Fifi123:
Hello all . its me again

help pleeeeease

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mya1: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Can you afford to sponsor him to study in any EU country with a cheaper fees? If you can do that then you can get married there and apply for EEA before the UK officially leaves the EU

Hi Justwise, could you please provide more information about the emboldened ? I'm British and my fiancé resides in an EU country but I don't work /intend working in the EU country so can't exploit the surinder singh route.

Anticipating your reply. Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ChinenyeOsi: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Good day everyone. Please i have a very urgent question about this uk spouse visa.

I applied a week ago from V.I, Lagos. My documents were alright but there are two problems.

2. My proof of English is my bsc and I haven't collected the certificate as I didn't school in Nigeria. I submitted school fees receipts showing I paid for all 4 years though and letter showing I was not indebted to the school financially.

I called uk visa customer care and they sent an email to Sheffield on my behalf and said Sheffield will write me back with instructions as to whether I can still submit any document or not as my application is already ongoing and I have received an email saying that they've started consideration.
However, a family friend advised that I just send the TB certificate to them before they ask..

Please help me guys.. I'm confused about this and also what are the chances of being granted the visa in this situation. My husband and I do not want to lose that money and we've been away from each other since our wedding in March..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Batba1: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2016
ChinenyeOsi:

Good day everyone. Please i have a very urgent question about this uk spouse visa.

I called uk visa customer care and they sent an email to Sheffield on my behalf and said Sheffield will write me back with instructions as to whether I can still submit any document or not as my application is already ongoing and I have received an email saying that they've started consideration.

Did you by any chance go through this forum or other forums before you put in the application or you spoke to a lawyer who said you could do without those documents?

I think the best you can do is wait for them to get back to you for what you can do...

As it is now everything has been submitted...lets hope and pray everything goes well as those documents you missed out are very important.

Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.