Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1049433 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 11:22pm On May 08, 2013
@Lamosy
By the grace of God and your prayers iv been doing great and all has been gud.You inspired me to do what I did and I also learnt from you to help out with no matter how little it might appear to be,I sure Will keep it up as you have set a good example for me to follow..you are a great teacher,always feels great to hear from you..I do hope you are swiming in good health and staying beautiful as always.I receive your declaration in Jesus name and receive my visa,just know that I appreciate you a lot..and any time you declare the goodness of God,my heart sings with joy...lots of love,peace n joy in the holy ghost...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 12:26am On May 09, 2013
@lamosy. Did they say 19 weeks or give u a date ? They gave me July 5th and the thing is longer than either 19 weeks or 90 working days oh. Pls help a sister out here.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by johnwray: 12:31am On May 09, 2013
Yes you can contact the visa post but since you have waited 15 weeks already, I do not see the need to expedite the process anymore. Chances are your case has been decided by now and I pray you get the good news soon. Even if you send expedite letter now, it will take atleast 2 weeks to be actioned. I will advise you wait another week or two, then ring the embassy in Nigeria for the good news.

With ECM review case, the visa post (sheffield for settlement cases in Nigeria) knows they have 19 weeks to respond so they diarise applications for atleast 14 weeks during busy periods. This means the case only comes out of diary (appears on system to be actioned) after this time. They constantly change the diary time for new cases depending on work load e.g, if they have less work load, they shorten the diary time for new cases so cases will come up quicker. {information from a close source}. During busy times, you can use expedite letter to interupt the diary (if you have strong reasons in your lrtter). They will source your case out of the diary and work on it.
Matadaz: @Johnwray

pls,I like to know if it possible to email the ECM to shorten the ECM review time frame ?.I'm in like the 15wks of the 19wks waiting period,that is minus the time I wasted b4 my appeal was allowed to go ahead,I just dey tired of waiting.

@Justwise,Lamosy,Mirabeelz and Supermario ,I Salute oo.

@Betty 21,kindly try take to what guys are saying here.

TAk Kia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 12:35am On May 09, 2013
@johnwray Biko. The time frame. Is it 19 weeks. Or 90 days. Or the date given. Mine is long oh. What do u advise ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by johnwray: 12:44am On May 09, 2013
bubblygirl78: @johnwray Biko. The time frame. Is it 19 weeks. Or 90 days. Or the date given. Mine is long oh. What do u advise ?

what date did u appeal?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 12:46am On May 09, 2013
Submitted I think 16th of jan then got ack feb 19th
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by johnwray: 12:55am On May 09, 2013
bubblygirl78: Submitted I think 16th of jan then got ack feb 19th
Then its not too long. 19 weeks starts from the date AIT sends your appeal bundle to visa post for review. Usually it takes AIT 4 - 6 weeks to lodge your appeal on their system, assign appeal number and take payment. It is only when payment is taken that they send your bundle off for review. Going by your acknowledgement letter date it appears your bundle was sent for review sometime in February. They calculate 19 weeks from the date it was sent out for review and then put the date on your letter. Not a bad processing timeline by AIT i must say.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 1:04am On May 09, 2013
Ok @johnwray. Thanks. I'm clearer now.... Aluta continua.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 7:43am On May 09, 2013
@bubblygirl78

Thank you darling. Thought you reapplied since I didn't hear from you any longer. Well, we shall over come all these hassles some day, and its soonest in Jesus name...amen. Try my style a week to the time of your 19 weeks deadline ring the visa section and you'll be told if your name is in the next batch of appellants to be called to submit their passport. Just ring them and ask if your appeal review has been done with. The line is very busy continue to ring them till they pick their receiver....ok. Stay blessed. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2013
@mirabeelz

Oh my dearie, it gives me great pleasure to know that you all are happy in the Lord. And your dreams will all be fulfilled in Jesus name...amen. Love you all. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:00am On May 09, 2013
@bubblygirl78

Yes they gave me a date and stated 19 weeks is for ECM review. Your 19 week commence from the date on your acknowledgement letter and end 5th of July. Mine was 2nd of May, my letter was dated 20th of December 2012 and my 19 weeks end 2nd of May. Hope you're clear with my explanation? A week towards the end of your review ring visa section regarding your appeal review, make sure you have your passport number and FCO number ready before ringing them O, pray before you ring them. FCO number is on your acknowledgement letter. Cheers
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2013
@bubblygirl78

Johnwray is our man O, I've read all he sent to you he's absolutely correct, he corrected me regarding my 19 weeks too because then I was wailing and gnashing, so he put me right. His answers are squeaky clean. Cheers.

@johnwray

Thank you very much for the good work and your time, God bless you tremendously. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ngondu: 12:42pm On May 09, 2013
It is well so far you are sincere and genuine God will do it for all of us. Amen
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2013
@ johnwray

When I was reading Ur reply to my post,I was like wa ooo,who be dis man dat got loads of useful info,I now saw this {information from a close source} cheesy.
Thanx alot for the post,I will take to ur advise.

Tak Kia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 11:26pm On May 09, 2013
Thank you, Lamosy. Yeah. I'm clear now. I will do as you have said and ring them end of June. It is well in Jesus name. Amen. Your testimony is very uplifting and I know that is ow ours too will be in Jesus name.

Kindly let me have the numbers u called so I can store them.

I don't get email updates from here again so I have to come to the page by myself. Sorry for the late response.

No I didn't reapply. Just chilling jare. Don't want to injure myself cos I have left it all on God'S able hands.

Thanks again johnwray....

quote author=lamosy]@bubblygirl78

Johnwray is our man O, I've read all he sent to you he's absolutely correct, he corrected me regarding my 19 weeks too because then I was wailing and gnashing, so he put me right. His answers are squeaky clean. Cheers.

@johnwray

Thank you very much for the good work and your time, God bless you tremendously. Cheers.[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:06am On May 10, 2013
@bubblygirl78

BDHC Visa Section Number 01-2710919.
God will see you through in all your endeavours. I am very happy you're having a terrific time.
I have a friend hers is the third week in June, and yours is first week in July, I will keep you posted about her result. That of my lovely mirabeelz is fast approaching too, the Lion of the tribe of Judah who deliver Daniel from been eaten by the lions will deliver all our fellow forum mate from the ECM and ECO in Jesus name we pray....Amen. Take care sweetie. Love you all. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jenni1108: 12:15pm On May 10, 2013
I hate this waiting.

Its been over a month and I'm getting worried by the day.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2013
@lamosy
Amen to all d prayers.

@jenni1108
Patience is d key word here pls

Tak Kia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 8:23pm On May 10, 2013
@Lamosy
It's sooo fast approaching like some wild fire burning through sm dry grasses,,LOL,,really can't believe time has flew this much..n through it all God has been good and given you n great members on this forum to me as my source of inspiration and strength..You guys are simply the best,it amazing to see n watch you guys show love and care,,.lots of love...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 10:41pm On May 10, 2013
@lamosy. Yes oh I ve tried to fill my days and I thank God for His grace upon me....He makes all things beautiful in His time. And I know His time has come so no worries.
Can't wait for u to get ur hands on that visa. I'm guessing u will leave the next day.
Thank God for all He's doing in our lives. And He sure will perfect it in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 6:25am On May 11, 2013
@mirabeelz

You are amongst the best. You gave good advise and counsel Betty21 very well, wow I was impressed, you see this is how we all learn to tell the truth to our fellow forum mates, somethings the truth hurt when our forum mates hasn't got what it takes to challenge their case and sometimes the truth heals when our forum mate is on the right track. You're sweet mirabeelz. Have an awesome day. Take care. Stay blessed. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 6:57am On May 11, 2013
@bubblygirl78

Ha ha ha ha ha ha you're funny sweetie, yeah waiting patiently for the visa to come thru, will wait a week or two before I depart, it depend on when ticket is available for a said date. Well, I'm no longer in a heist cos I've lost my job. I'm low about many things but God is my only source of joy, I have Jesus in my heart I am satisfied. Thank you sweetie for your concern. Bless your lovely heart. Have a nice day. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 11:41pm On May 11, 2013
@Lamosy not to worry its all going to fall into place. I get low on several things myself but I just try as much as possible to encourage myself in the Lord who alone can do everything. It is well babe. God is in control. Just never forget that.

Take care of u.

[i][/i]
lamosy: @bubblygirl78

Ha ha ha ha ha ha you're funny sweetie, yeah waiting patiently for the visa to come thru, will wait a week or two before I depart, it depend on when ticket is available for a said date. Well, I'm no longer in a heist cos I've lost my job. I'm low about many things but God is my only source of joy, I have Jesus in my heart I am satisfied. Thank you sweetie for your concern. Bless your lovely heart. Have a nice day. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:39am On May 12, 2013
Bubblygirl78

Thank you very much dearie for the encouragement. Really do appreciate it. Nice day. Cheer.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:04am On May 14, 2013
@femi_nam

Hello Femi. How's work been? How has it been regarding your visa? May I ask if you've been contacted by the Embassy regarding your visa? Have a nice day. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by feminam(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2013
@lamosy

Finally I got my visa today they callled me last week to come and collect it today thank you all for your love and support the Lord that do it for me will do it for all of you as well, just be patience your visa shall be granted to you, lamosy your head is valid wish we are flying together cos I know you will be getting yours this week IJN pls send me your Number or email contact to talk better. Love u all
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 9:17pm On May 15, 2013
@Femi_nam
That's is some real good great news,I share in your joy and just like Lamosy stepped in your shoes and got blessed,I do so in Jesus name,Amen,,I only can imagine how good it feels to be through with this whole process and have your visa in your hands..congratulation,you deserve it and all the best.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 5:41am On May 16, 2013
@femi_nam

Congratulations with a big bunzy buddie hug and a peck on your chick!!! WoooooW I bet your sweetie pie can't wait any longer. Virgin Atlantic are doing promotional sales so ticket is a little cheap. I pray they call me before end of the month so I can get one of the promotional sales airfare. Once again congratulations. Have a good morning. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 5:44am On May 16, 2013
@mirabeelz

Please make sure you ring the Embassy this week Monday to find out about your appeal review. You will hear good news too. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 5:49am On May 16, 2013
@supermario1

Don't worry I'm still praying for you. I will continue to be with you in Truth and in Spirit. How's work been? How's your wife doing? Hearing date is around the corner and you will hear good news too inshallah. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 7:56am On May 16, 2013
@Lamosy
In Jesus name,amen..n amen.I will do exactly that dear one..thank you for the good Will message,,I appreciate you so much and I adore how you care about all of us..I pray your heart desires are answered by Papa God,in Jesus name,Amen..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 10:24am On May 16, 2013
Congrats femi. So great to hear good news. Its just a pointer that God is in the neighrbourhood for real........
Pls post ur timeline to encourage the. Rest of us.
Lamosy *dancing* don't worry soon. U willl surely benefit from the promo farre.
God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (511) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.