Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1041516 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
joygirl2017:

You soo funny your post made me laugh.

Ahhh I paid attention ooo lol . Unfortunately I dont drink lol .

You don't have to drink to settle this bar bill nah? Suya and hotdog + fanta, available for you.

Abeg, come settle this bill o.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by sholeke(f): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
joygirl2017:
Ohhh my Goddddd!!!!! shocked lord be praised! Baba e ma eseee ooooo . Olowogboboro your hand on my life has filled me with joy
Opened my envelope in the taxi I even took blade so I can rip it off on time closed my eyes as I reached for my passport and I saw my visa . shocked shocked

Lord I am in tears cant believe I passed my exam in nairaland .
Psalm 126:1 ►
A song of ascents. When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed.
Its a dream come true for me .cant believe its my turn to write on nairaland .

Been shaking like fish removed from water . Been screaming in joy . Have missed my husband my cherry boo.
my mother and father in law are so excited to have me back Asap .

The lord favour the rest waiting and the in coming applicants as long you followed and follow the handout here . cheesy

Thank you mr lexusg430 you wonderful

Thank you to all co-May applicants it was nice chatting with all of you . Its been a long journey for us dreaming when passport is coming out , eyes clued to the email and on sites and praying every day . Lord thank you. Am grateful

Will post my timeline soon .

congratulations happy for you dear. God is good

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=joygirl2017 post=59241007]Ohhh my Goddddd!!!!! shocked lord be praised! Baba e ma eseee ooooo . Olowogboboro your hand on my life has filled me with joy
Opened my envelope in the taxi I even took blade so I can rip it off on time closed my eyes as I reached for my passport and I saw my visa . shocked shocked

A song of ascents. When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed.

Indeed The Lord has turned your captivity around. August students are in for celebration like I said. Let it continue...

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obiw24(f): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=deept post=59175731][/quote]
Tell me about it.
It's only God's grace that has prevented me from having a stroke due to high bp.

I dey V.I area dey wait them.
Once email drops, I move.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obiw24(f): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You don't have to drink to settle this bar bill nah? Suya and hotdog + fanta, available for you.

Lol!
Na only you dey chop all this suya?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
obiw24:

Lol!
Na only you dey chop all this suya?

Madam, You don see my belle?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
obiw24:

Tell me about it.
It's only God's grace that has prevented me from having a stroke due to high bp.

Once email drops, I move.
This one wey u dey their domot dey wait 4 them. U no fit shout at all.. anyways, goodnews awaits u. We are waiting 4 ur testimony.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations........ Another successful student graduated.

Wait o, your statement looks like you are abandoning this thread.......... Still check in from time to time...... Agbero no dey graduate, we will still be here visiting from time to time.......

Ahhh no bros not leaving from the thread o lol . I remain loyal here
just need timeout to sleep well , eyes off internet and have good decent sleep with out running to check emails and sites etc and take time to pray

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You derseve it lol . No wahala we dey for you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
sholeke:

congratulations happy for you dear. God is good

Thanks sholeke , I pray you will testify soon , the lord grants you favour like Esther in the bible .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrBBBB: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
joygirl2017:
Hi guys finally I got an email from tls that my passport is ready for collection .
I cant believe my wait is over , cant believe will update you guys wooooow am so scared my heart is beating faster than normal decision was made since August 1 am just getting email .
God favour me

Congratttttttssssssssss... is positive definitely

So happy for u
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obiw24(f): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
joygirl2017:

Thanks sholeke , I pray you will testify soon , the lord grants you favour like Esther in the bible .

Amen
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obiw24(f): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Realgeo:

This one wey u dey their domot dey wait 4 them. U no fit shout at all.. anyways, goodnews awaits u. We are waiting 4 ur testimony.

Amen o!

We will all testify by His Grace.

Hubby's birthday is on Saturday.
If ticket price gree, I for like dey there with am on that Saturday or any day not too far from it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=obiw24 post=59245768]
Tell me about it.

Once email drops, I move. [/quote

My dear if you see how my heart was beating I was asking the holy Spirit to help me calm my anxiety
This visa thing the worst is you wait almost 3months not knowing the outcome
Its our month of celebration. Wishing you favour and success . How many days now ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrBBBB: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
joygirl2017:
Ohhh my Goddddd!!!!! shocked lord be praised! Baba e ma eseee ooooo . Olowogboboro your hand on my life has filled me with joy

Been shaking like fish removed from water . Been screaming in joy . Have missed my husband my cherry boo.
my mother and father in law are so excited to have me back Asap .

The lord favour the rest waiting and the in coming applicants as long you followed and follow the handout here . cheesy

Thank you mr lexusg430 you wonderful

Thank you to all co-May applicants it was nice chatting with all of you . Its been a long journey for us dreaming when passport is coming out , eyes clued to the email and on sites and praying every day . Lord thank you. Am grateful

Will post my timeline soon .

Hehheeee. I can only imagine the joy. Congrats once again
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrBBBB:

Congratttttttssssssssss... is positive definitely

So happy for u

thanks bro been wondering when you are coming on line . To share .
My hubby is overjoyed he doesnt care how much ticket is I must fly down
As a woman , I need to arrange myself need time

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrBBBB: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
joygirl2017:

thanks bro been wondering when you are coming on line . To share .
My hubby is overjoyed he doesnt care how much ticket is I must fly down
As a woman , I need to arrange myself need time

Yes o. Pls start going. He has been waiting pateinetly. Lol.

What do u need to arrange again? Pls buy ticket and do the needful lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ekera27: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must say that indeed you guys are doing a great job!..

I have a situation that I will appreciate some advice on: Please see below:
Settlement visa-Husband (Priority)
Date of biometrics:10th May 2017
After various futile inquiries, I get a mail on the 31st of July saying my application needs additional documents and that I should scan these documents and send them via email within 5 working days.

Thereafter, I got another email saying my application was not straightforward (the usual automated email they send to cover their incompetence).

the documents they requested for are:
1. Certificate confirming award of Bachelor of Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering from my institution or this is not available then an academic reference from the institution awarding the academic qualification confirming the award or an academic transcript of the award (see Immigration Rules Appendix FM-SE Paragraph 31 for full details of requirements).

2. A document from UK NARIC which confirms that the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the UK

3. As evidence of your sponsor’s salaried employment you have submitted a single payslip dated 30 April 2017 and a P60 for 2016/17. Please provide the following additional documents :
(a) Payslips for November 2016 to March 2017 inclusive (5 months)
(b) A letter from the employer(s) who issued these payslips confirming
(i) the person’s employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

By the way in our initial application we submitted a
-UK NARIC letter that certified my English proficiency.
UK NARIC wouldn't provide you that letter unless you submit all your academic credentials to them so was surprised when UKVI requested for my certificate/transcript
- We submitted proof of employment and bank statements from Dec2016-May 2016, P60, April payslips.

Was a bit surprised when they asked for more documents.
Anyways I scanned all requested documents and sent to them on Tuesday, 1st of August. The emails kept on bouncing because of the heavy attachments so I decided to send them in 3 batches and it went through. My wife then got an extra document on Friday, 4th August that we decided to add to the previous documents we had emailed earlier on Monday. So as not to confuse them we decided to respond to our previous mail so the correspondence will be intact; only to get a response from the decision making team that they didn't get the other documents that we sent on 1st and we should resend the attachments asap. I got the email an hr later and responded immediately.

Now my worries are that they are yet to respond that they have gotten all the attachments I resent. I sent an email twice yday for them to confirm the receipt of my mail and attachments but still no response. I also attached a letter explaining to them that my wife undergoes an operation on the 8th of August which happens to be today and I hd expected a response from them way long before now, but still no response.

Please my people, what else can I do? These guys have cost me two job appointments in the UK and now I am absent during my wife's surgery. Its heart breaking!
How long does it usually take for a response after you get the 'not straight forward email'?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Ekera27:
Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must say that indeed you guys are doing a great job!..

After various futile inquiries, I get a mail on the 31st of July saying my application needs additional documents and that I should scan these documents and send them via email within 5 working days.

Thereafter, I got another email saying my application was not straightforward (the usual automated email they send to cover their incompetence).

1. Certificate confirming award of Bachelor of Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering from my institution or this is not available then an academic reference from the institution awarding the academic qualification confirming the award or an academic transcript of the award (see Immigration Rules Appendix FM-SE Paragraph 31 for full details of requirements).

2. A document from UK NARIC which confirms that the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the UK

3. As evidence of your sponsor’s salaried employment you have submitted a single payslip dated 30 April 2017 and a P60 for 2016/17. Please provide the following additional documents :
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and

UK NARIC wouldn't provide you that letter unless you submit all your academic credentials to them so was surprised when UKVI requested for my certificate/transcript
- We submitted proof of employment and bank statements from Dec2016-May 2016, P60, April payslips.

Anyways I scanned all requested documents and sent to them on Tuesday, 1st of August. The emails kept on bouncing because of the heavy attachments so I decided to send them in 3 batches and it went through. My wife then got an extra document on Friday, 4th August that we decided to add to the previous documents we had emailed earlier on Monday. So as not to confuse them we decided to respond to our previous mail so the correspondence will be intact; only to get a response from the decision making team that they didn't get the other documents that we sent on 1st and we should resend the attachments asap. I got the email an hr later and responded immediately.

Now my worries are that they are yet to respond that they have gotten all the attachments I resent. I sent an email twice yday for them to confirm the receipt of my mail and attachments but still no response. I also attached a letter explaining to them that my wife undergoes an operation on the 8th of August which happens to be today and I hd expected a response from them way long before now, but still no response.

Please my people, what else can I do? These guys have cost me two job appointments in the UK and now I am absent during my wife's surgery. Its heart breaking!
How long does it usually take for a response after you get the 'not straight forward email'?

This are clearly out of date

Do you understand the concept of the '28 day rule' ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Ekera27:
Hi All,

Did you originally submit all the requested ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Ekera27:
Hi All,

Did you submit this + your NARIC certificate together ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Ekera27:
Hi All,

Please my people, what else can I do? These guys have cost me two job appointments in the UK and now I am absent during my wife's surgery. Its heart breaking![/b]

[b]This are purely sentimental attachments, unfortunately, this application process does not recognize sentiments (must be purely factual and documentations lead)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Ekera27:
Hi All,

Bottom line, be grateful and appreciative that they requested further documentations. They could have easily gone by what you initially submitted and made a decision.

You, I and others, know what that decision would have been ...........

NB : Hope you submitted all that was requested, in a manner that would not further confuse them ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2017
MrBBBB:

Yes o. Pls start going. He has been waiting pateinetly. Lol.

What do u need to arrange again? Pls buy ticket and do the needful lol

Oga, You nko ? You too suppose don dey LHR ....

Stop trying to sell those expensive vehicles, just bless my ministry with them ..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
obiw24:

Amen o!

We will all testify by His Grace.

Hubby's birthday is on Saturday.
If ticket price gree, I for like dey there with am on that Saturday or any day not too far from it.

Birthdays happen every year....... Snap picture and change the timestamp, to reflect your requested date ......

Your secrets are safe with us ..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ekera27: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

This are clearly out of date

Do you understand the concept of the '28 day rule' ?

Sorry I meant Dec 2016 - May 2017
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ekera27: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Did you submit this + your NARIC certificate together ?

No just UK NARIC certificate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ekera27: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Bottom line, be grateful and appreciative that they requested further documentations. They could have easily gone by what you initially submitted and made a decision.

You, I and others, know what that decision would have been ...........

NB : Hope you submitted all that was requested, in a manner that would not further confuse them ?

Yes I have.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Ekera27:

Yes I have.

Have you seen how and where the initial application errors occurred ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ekera27: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you seen how and where the initial application errors occurred ?

I guess so.. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Ekera27:

I guess so.. Thanks

You must have skipped some classes or you did not buy our Nairaland University of Spousal Visa handouts.......

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrBBBB: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oga, You nko ? You too suppose don dey LHR ....

Stop trying to sell those expensive vehicles, just bless my ministry with them ..........

Lol bros i still dey here o. Need to package myself like @joygirl2017 said .

No wahala about the cars sir. They are yours

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.