Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035534 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Omerobaba: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
youniq:

Change of name isn’t necessary, marriage certificate and the decree absolute are more important.

What’s a decree absolute please?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Rerin: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hello everyone, please does it require police clearance for UK spouse visa?
Please assist with all the requirements to achieve positive decision for UK spouse visa.
All requirements for child visa to a British father and born outside UK.
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Geniero: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2023
Hello everyone. What is the validity of a spousal dependent visa. Note that the spouse is a nurse in the uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by broglie: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
I am currently in the UK on a tier2 visa. I want my husband and children to join me. My question is, who should do the application? Myself or my husband? Whose bank statement should be used as proof of maintenance?
Thank you all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by giselle237: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2023
broglie:
I am currently in the UK on a tier2 visa. I want my husband and children to join me. My question is, who should do the application? Myself or my husband? Whose bank statement should be used as proof of maintenance?
Thank you all.
tier 2 visa husband doesn’t apply for spouse visa, your category is Tier 2 dependent pls! Your children are children dependents. Your husband and children would do the applications using your COS details.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Good morning everyone I’m applying for spouse visa and I don’t know if I meet the requirements. Someone said they look at the lowest payslip and multiply by 12 and now from the month of June to October his salary is as follower:
May £ 2,671
June: £1,434
July; £2,436
August: £ 2,724
September £2,724
October :£2,724
I multiply the June salary by 12 didn’t get the 18,600 required what should we do
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by PDJT: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Beautynm1:
Good morning everyone I’m applying for spouse visa and I don’t know if I meet the requirements. Someone said they look at the lowest payslip and multiply by 12 and now from the month of June to October his salary is as follower:
May £ 2,671
June: £1,434
July; £2,436
August: £ 2,724
September £2,724
October :£2,724
I multiply the June salary by 12 didn’t get the 18,600 required what should we do

- You will meet the financial requirement. They use average pay/salary for the 6 months you're relying on.

- So they will add the whole 6 months wages/salary, divide it by 6, then multiply by 12.

-See below for the UKVI guidance to their ECO.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
How many days does spouse visa priority takes ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please has anyone applied for a spousal visa Uk recently, how long does it take now for a decision to be made and are there any whatsapp group for spousal visa people. I recently applied thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Goldenpearly: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Beautynm1:
How many days does spouse visa priority takes ?
If you apply from outside the UK you will get it within 30 working days. But most get it within 15 working days.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Goldenpearly: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Akinola1212:
Please has anyone applied for a spousal visa Uk recently, how long does it take now for a decision to be made and are there any whatsapp group for spousal visa people. I recently applied thank you
If you apply from outside the UK and without Priority/super Priority service , you will get a decision within 12-24 weeks. But most people get it in 12weeks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Akinola1212:
Yes I did
Bio was 30th November, still awaiting decision ( priority)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 1:20pm On Jan 02
Beautynm1:

Yes I did
Oh really please do you belong to any whatsapp group about this visa if I can be added to also
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 1:22pm On Jan 02
Goldenpearly:

If you apply from outside the UK you will get it within 30 working days. But most get it within 15 working days.
30 days?? I think that's for dependant visa, spousal take longer without priority service, sometimes 3months
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Goldenpearly: 8:51pm On Jan 02
Akinola1212:

30 days?? I think that's for dependant visa, spousal take longer without priority service, sometimes 3months
Spouse/settlement visa (priority) you’ll get a decision within 30 working days although most people get it within 15-20 working days. The standard spouse/settlement visa takes 12-24 weeks which is 3-6 months although each application is unique and one can get a decision earlier than estimated time.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 12:34pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Goldenpearly post=127748788]

Oh okay, a decision has been made on mine already but they didn't send an approval or not approved mail yet, passport has been moved to visa center

So now I just got a mail to come pickup, I hope it's a yes because no mail was sent prior
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Goldenpearly: 4:23pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Akinola1212 post=127757643][/quote]
Congratulations!
Don’t worry it’s a positive feedback. A friend of mine didn’t even get an Eco mail or decision mail. She only got a call from dhl delivering person that he’s on his way to deliver her passport and she got the visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 5:50pm On Jan 03
Goldenpearly:

Congratulations!
Don’t worry it’s a positive feedback. A friend of mine didn’t even get an Eco mail or decision mail. She only got a call from dhl delivering person that he’s on his way to deliver her passport and she got the visa.

Amen Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 6:59pm On Jan 05
Beautynm1:

Yes I did

I did mine early Nov and got it already, yours should come soon also
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Goldenpearly: 3:56pm On Jan 06
Here’s my update and i hope it helps someone.

Alhamdulillah!!!
My Visa has been approved!!

DETAILS
Spouse Settlement visa (Priority)
Online Application: 30th November 2023
Biometric: 5th December 2023 TLS Ikeja
Transferred to DMC: 5th December 2023
Received by DMC: 6th December 2023
ECO mail: 11th December 2023
BRP mail: 3rd January 2024 (successful)
Transferred to VAC: 5th January 2024
Received by VAC: 5th January 2024
Collection Mail: 5th January 2024
DHL pick up: 5th January 2024
Courier Delivery: 8th January 2024 (DHL couldn’t deliver on the 5th because it was a Friday and they don’t operate weekends)
Total Processing Time: 21WD

Ps: Did paid call enquiry on the 4th of January 2024 (11:30pm UK time). And was told a decision was made.
Got my brp mail on the 6th of January 2024 tho in the mail it says decision made on the 3rd.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

Sponsor 6 months Payslips certified by employer
Sponsor 6 months bank statement
Sponsor Job contract
Sponsor employment confirmation letter
Sponsor tenancy agreement contract
Sponsor 6 months council tax
Sponsor British passport data page and stamp pages
Sponsor cover letter
Applicant passport data page and stamp pages
Calls and chats history complied in pdf format
IELTS A1 speaking and listening life skill certificate
Marriage certificate
Tuberculosis Test certificate
Relationship photos compiled in a pdf format
Receipts of money sent/spent to each other compiled in a pdf format
Relationship photos compiled in a pdf format
Our travel tickets we did together compiled in a pdf format
Wedding vendors and proof of payment made to them compiled in a pdf format
Completed visa application form

Thank you to every single one of you for sharing your experiences!
Good luck to those waiting for a response.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 7:51pm On Jan 06
[quote author=Goldenpearly

It seems they've been giving people this spousal recently, I and my husband didn't submit any relationship picture or anything to prove genuine relationship just our marriage certificate and it took 38 working days, the Brp letter says decision was made decision 29th
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Goldenpearly: 10:56pm On Jan 06
Akinola1212:
[quote author=Goldenpearly

It seems they've been giving people this spousal recently, I and my husband didn't submit any relationship picture or anything to prove genuine relationship just our marriage certificate and it took 44 working days
Was yours a priority application and did they ask you for more documents?
Honestly my application process took longer due to the holiday period.
Glad it’s over and best wishes on your new journey.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 9:53am On Jan 07
[quote author=Goldenpearly post=127815358][/quote]
Not priority, they didnt ask for anything at all, i didnt get any mail, just pickup and Brp mail yeah you too thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 8:56pm On Jan 08
Akinola1212:

I did mine early Nov and got it already, yours should come soon also

I got mine since 29th December 2023. Congratulations
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 8:58pm On Jan 08
Glory to God
It's a Big YEs for me thought it’s coming late
Details
Priority
Biometric: 30th November
Eco mail: 4th December
Paid mail: 27th December ( decision made)
Passport collection: 29th December
Successful email: 30th December ( dated 24th dec)

All the best to anyone else waiting for the decision.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 9:00pm On Jan 08
Anyone travelling on 22nd jan from Lagos. Royal air maroc. I just need travel buddy lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Goldenpearly: 3:09am On Jan 09
Beautynm1:
Glory to God
It's a Big YEs for me thought it’s coming late
Details
Priority
Biometric: 30th November
Eco mail: 4th December
Paid mail: 27th December ( decision made)
Passport collection: 29th December
Successful email: 30th December ( dated 24th dec)

All the best to anyone else waiting for the decision.
Congratulations. I hope you find a travel companion soon. I’d advise you take some snacks with you for the trip. Best wishes on your new journey.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 3:29pm On Jan 10
Goldenpearly:

Congratulations. I hope you find a travel companion soon. I’d advise you take some snacks with you for the trip. Best wishes on your new journey.

Thanks I will
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eky29: 4:38pm On Jan 17
Hi
Please how did you get appointment for document authentication?

Portsmouth86:

Authenticated, usually this is by means of a stamp smiley

because I just have a scanned copy at the moment
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eky29: 11:27pm On Jan 18
Good evening everyone
Please I have a question the requires urgent answer.I asked someone to assist me in Authenticating my police clearance at the Nigeria high commission
London. I have already legalized it ministry of foreign affairs Abuja and now i need to authenticate it in Nigeria high commission London. Please how can the person get an appointment at the embassy.

He has called their numbers and no one is picking.
I urgently need help on how one can get appointment?
Or can the person just walk in with the document for Authentication without appointment?
Thank you, I shall await your response.

Goldenpearly:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missoredipe(f): 3:54pm On Jan 20
Hello everyone, Does the UK accept local government marriage certificates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.