Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Do You Girls See In Old Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Girls See In Old Men (2739 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / 10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Girls See In Old Men by lovelydoll: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
what do you girls honestly see in guys that are 15-20 years older than you? what makes you attracted to them
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Goldieluks: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by slimyem: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by MrCork17: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
Slimyem <<<<< Pretty? Nah!!! angry
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by slimyem: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^go lick stew!!!
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by MrCork17: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
slimyem:

^^go lick stew!!!

I eat pasta!!  angry
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Odunnu: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
The question should actually be 'Old men, what do you see in small gurls? Why are you so shameless to the extent of going naked before a small gurl old enough to be your granddaughter?'
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by 195(f): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
Them get choice?

U want make hunger finish them
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by MrsChima1(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
Old age.
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by emofine(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
The past
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Dynamique: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2011
Odunnu:

The question should actually be 'Old men, what do you see in small gurls? Why are you so shameless to the extent of going Unclad before a small gurl old enough to be your granddaughter?'
Exactly,aristos&so-called shameless old men,well,young helpless guys r now resorting to thunderbolt(magun).
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Odunnu: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2011
BBM CHAT., [size=14pt]

Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl
Sweetga[/b]l:::: Hi Lover Boy!
[b]Charmer
:::: Can I know you more please?
Sweetga[/b]l:::: 17, female, sweet lips,
bootylicious and Delicious, in Port Harcourt
and you?
[b]Charme[/b]r:::: Mmmmmh, I am in love already.
I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, Port Harcourt.
[b]Sweetgal:
::: You're 52? OMG! Serious . Same
age as my dad.
Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh young
beautiful girls.
Sweetga[/b]l:::: Do you have a wife?
[b]Charmer
:::: Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have
a daughter, she is in her bedroom with her
friend doing homework.
Sweetgal:::: Then why do you like young girls?
Charmer:::: I love them because they are
beautiful not to mention sexy and with fresh
boobs and booty
[b]Sweetgal[/b]:::: I am also into older men with
iPhones, ipads, cash and driving expensive
cars.
Charmer:::: I can offer all of that and even
more. Sweetgal:::: I think we should meet
because you are in Port harcourt and I am
also here.
Charmer:::: That would be nice, where do I
pick you up tomorrow with my new G-guard
sexy girl?
Sweetgal:::: Tomorrow I am going to school it
won’t be possible.
Charmer:::: Or maybe over the weekend,
going to school is very important.
Sweetgal:::: While still chatting let me continue
with my homework I don’t want my dad to
know that i have a BB, he will be mad at me.
Charmer:::: Which homework is that? maybe I
can assist you.
Sweetgal:::: It's a Biology assignment and my
friend Lucy is assisting me
Charmer:::: Hey, your friend’s name is Lucy?
Sweetgal:::: Yes.
Charmer:::: Exactly where in Port Harcourt are
you?
Sweetgal:::: Woji and you?
Charmer:::: Mercy!!! is that you
Sweetgal:::: Dad, is that you[/size]
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2011
^^^^^CHAI!Na dis kind tin wey dey happen to only[b] NIGERIAN [/b]men like 190 n LEFULEFU!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by LesbianBoy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
@op, what else if not moiney undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by cynthiafred67(f): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
LesbianBoy:

@op, what else if not moiney undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Exponental(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
They have less strength compared 2 d vibrant youths, less attention due 2 his business n family.
So its d CASH!
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Woke4all(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
190_@:

Them get choice?

U want make hunger finish them

lozzzzz it`z da fact
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 16, 2011
Yes OP make u ask freecocoa and goldie goldie goldie.can u imagine say goldie goldie prefer Orinkala over me,
ehn i get pounds sterling,i be young man and i also dey wear afro and yet na person wey old reach to be her grand papa na im she dey chase grin
nawah nawah grin
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Ranoscky(m): 3:18am On Dec 16, 2011
The money, ofcourse! U think after every-every, she'll take that old man to see her parents?. . . NEVER!

When the man bank account alert red light, dem go move over to the next MAGA!
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by MrsChima1(f): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2011
LMAO@ ONLY old men keep money  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP, Ask the broke and jobless OLD MEN on Nairaland.   wink

Watch many of them woop woop!   lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Goldieluks: 4:18am On Dec 16, 2011
Old mens like orikirika. grin grin
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2011
@op: i wonder o! because of money,they go thru torture(wrinkled skin all over ya) so much disgust. *pukes*

@odunno: nice joke. hilarious. hehehe,
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by sugardaddy1(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2011
Dynamique:

Exactly,aristos&so-called shameless old men,well,young helpless guys r now resorting to thunderbolt(magun).
lol@ young men placing magun on girlfriends grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
kimberluge:

^^^^^CHAI!Na dis kind tin wey dey happen to only[b] NIGERIAN [/b]men like 190 n LEFULEFU!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

just admit am say u cant fit resist my hot swag grin
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
there are many issues at hand and we should not put them all in the same bag.
- how many women under 25 will GLADLY (and quickly) go to bed with older men such as Will Smith, George Clooney, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt etc FOR FREE?! yes, exactly, MANY!!!

- on the other hand, many women would go to bed with some pot bellied, fugly men for MONEY (just like prostitutes do) and to advance their status in life.

- a rich man KNOWS that many younger women will be attracted to his status (money) and, if thats what he desires, i see no reason why he should turn down a 18yr old fresh and sexy beautiful gal.
here is a clue: most women their age are mostly banged up and not "that" desirable. so if he can attract the better ones in the market, why shouldnt he?! do y'all really think these guys care that they will be undressed in front of these gal (especially when their dikcs will be in these gals mouth)?!do you all really think that these guy prefer old women than fresher younger ones? lets be honest with ourselves, ABEG!!!!
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
mrbrownjay abeg yarn dem the truth jor grin
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Jenifa1: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2011
@ OP,
$$$  =N=N= owo,ego, kudi, naira.

MRbrownJAY:

- a rich man KNOWS that many younger women will be attracted to his status (money) and, if thats what he desires, i see no reason why he should turn down a 18yr old fresh and sexy beautiful gal.
here is a clue: most women their age are mostly banged up and not "that" desirable. so if he can attract the better ones in the market, why shouldnt he?! do y'all really think these guys care that they will be undressed in front of these gal (especially when their dikcs will be in these gals mouth)?!do you all really think that these guy prefer old women than fresher younger ones? lets be honest with ourselves, ABEG!!!!

lots of older men exist who prefer similarly older female counterparts.
of course if the relationship is based on sex or arm candy looks, then yes, they will go for younger girl
but if it's based on compatibility and true companionship then an older woman, with similar maturity level and wisdom, will be preferable.
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2011
considering i am in my early twenties cool
15 years older than me is STILL not old, however
i do admire that men in that age group can HOLD THEIR OWN.
They usually have their *ish together and are MEN. cool
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 22, 2011
Mzdarkskin loves dating 90 yr old Alhajis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by seedord247(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2011
Can somebody help me with 12 yrs pickin lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by Cuddlemii: 2:13am On Dec 22, 2011
I don't seem to understand the topic! Are you saying men that are 15 years older than ladies are OLD MEN, lolz. What a joke! How about men that are old but look very young and more attractive than young men. Some young men even have white hair all over their body and walk like people using a walking stick with terrible postures or dragging their feet so what are we talking about. If you are referring to aristos or sugar daddies then that's not good or healthy and can be as a result of greed for money but an older guy who is 15 years older than his babe is not bad at all as long as you are happy and have peace of mind. These men are even very caring, pet ladies like babies and understand the age gap between them and the lady so they tend to handle things more maturely and are more tolerant. Some older guys dress young, dance well, have the right swag & comportment so nothing in it abeg. Its not every relationship with an older guy that is for money, its not every babe that would get her age bracket to settle down with, some would marry people far older than them or do you want some ladies to die single? Aren't older men human beings too as long as they are not married, all join.

Lols at Exponential saying they can dig it in bed, let one get ur behind for 5mins by the time you are paralyzed u would know whats up. What has age got to do with koboko and the power it discharges. As long as a guy be it young or old is in good shape, stays away from sugar etc then the sky is the limit sexually.
Re: What Do You Girls See In Old Men by sugardaddy1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I don't seem to understand the topic! Are you saying men that are 15 years older than ladies are OLD MEN, lolz. What a joke! How about men that are old but look very young and more attractive than young men. Some young men even have white hair all over their body and walk like people using a walking stick with terrible postures or dragging their feet so what are we talking about. If you are referring to aristos or sugar daddies then that's not good or healthy and can be as a result of greed for money but an older guy who is 15 years older than his babe is not bad at all as long as you are happy and have peace of mind. These men are even very caring, pet ladies like babies and understand the age gap between them and the lady so they tend to handle things more maturely and are more tolerant. Some older guys dress young, dance well, have the right swag & comportment so nothing in it abeg. Its not every relationship with an older guy that is for money, its not every babe that would get her age bracket to settle down with, some would marry people far older than them or do you want some ladies to die single? Aren't older men human beings too as long as they are not married, all join.

Lols at Exponential saying they can dig it in bed, let one get your behind for 5mins by the time you are paralyzed u would know whats up. What has age got to do with koboko and the power it discharges. As long as a guy be it young or old is in good shape, stays away from sugar etc then the sky is the limit sexually.
Well said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? / She Said Yes!!! To Me / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.