Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala (13854 Views)

New Petrol Price: A Shift From Subsidy To Profit Making / FG Ends Kerosene Subsidy, To Sell For N83 Per Litre / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2011
jason123:

Another stupi.d reply! What "east" is Ibo?? I still dey wait?! There is no need to try to spin this because you are the one falling deeper in foolery! grin grin.

Now you are officially stuck. I can understand your plight. I will take it easy on you. Just stop being such a jack.a.s.s. East only appears in south-east. And that my friend is completely Ibo territory. So when you say east in Nigeria, you mean Ibo. If you want to say Ijaw, Efik, Urhobo, Ikwere, etc, you say south-south or Niger Delta region. Dont worry, I wont charge you for the lessons.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

The bolded are in the south-south. Please upgrade your education! The fact that you dont know anywhere outside Lagos or the south-west is not an excuse. If you cant upgrade your education, you shouldnt comment in forums like this

Mister, according to Nigeria; we once had the West, East and North. Later(1963), we had West, Mid-west, East and North. As of now we have, SW,SS,SE,NC,NE and NW. Notice that the "term" East only existed before you were born and it composed of Ijaws, Ibibios and co. There is NO EAST, WEST or NORTH! Moro.n, ask for a refund. You don't deserve the education.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2011
But really I am forced to say we have illiterates in Nigeria with very low inferiority complex

To some people, we cannot criticise our [size=16pt]president [/size]and we are called ethnic bigots. Na wa oooo !!!!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2011
NLC id!ots have not been bribed as was usual in the past, so they are getting insulting. I hope they turn up at Eagle Square, then lowly Sergeants and Corporals will insult and vigorously frog jump them (after a lovely diet of tear gas).
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Now you are officially stuck. I can understand your plight. I will take it easy on you. Just stop being such a jack.a.s.s. East only appears in south-east. And that my friend is completely Ibo territory. So when you say east in Nigeria, you mean Ibo. If you want to say Ijaw, Efik, Urhobo, Ikwere, etc, you say south-south or Niger Delta region. Dont worry, I wont charge you for the lessons.

Shio! shocked shocked See this ignorant small boy teaching me his pseudo-geography? Boy, I have compassion. I'll leave you for now. Now run along with the little dignity you have left!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

NLC id!ots have not been bribed as was usual in the past, so they are getting insulting. I hope they turn up at Eagle Square, then lowly Sergeants and Corporals will insult and vigorously frog jump them (after a lovely diet of tear gas).

LOL so you agree that that PDP is the most corrupt party because NLC was bribed according to you with the last 12 years isn't it

Thus ur mentor OBJ was a corrupt man, Yes or NO ?
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL so you agree that that PDP is the most corrupt party because NLC was bribed according to you with the last 12 years isn't it

Thus your mentor OBJ was a corrupt man, Yes or NO ?

Don't you think your deduction is stup!d? Has PDP ruled Nigeria for 51 years?
Go back and re-read what I wrote, pick your grass filled brain off the floor and think.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

Don't you think your deduction is stup!d? Has PDP ruled Nigeria for 51 years?
Go back and re-read what I wrote and them pick your grass filled brain off the floor and think.

Look at what you wrote

Beaf:

NLC id!ots have not been bribed as was usual in the [size=17pt]past,[/size] so they are getting insulting. I hope they turn up at Eagle Square, then lowly Sergeants and Corporals will insult and vigorously frog jump them (after a lovely diet of tear gas).

what is the past ? PDP last 12 years ?

than I wrote this

alj_harem:

Thus your mentor OBJ was a corrupt man, Yes or NO ?
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

Abeg make he try am. The only time he can get away with it is when they rigging elections, cos ppl dont give a damn. but when he tries it with our likelihoods! chai i no go talk.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2011
^
You people are all empty bags, full of wind. One would have thought your so called "revolution" to remain in slavery would be in full swing by now.

alj_harem:

Look at what you wrote

what is the past ? PDP last 12 years ?

than I wrote this

So the past stops at 12 years and Nigeria got independence in 2009? Dude, I hate stup!dity. angry
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2011
ib55:

Abeg make he try am. The only time he can get away with it is when they rigging elections, cos ppl dont give a damn. but when he tries it with our likelihoods! chai i no go talk.

Beaf is just saying rubbish about NLC being beaten.

The NLC does not have any right to openly insult our President.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2011
I come here trying to discuss with forward thinking Nigerians and all I see are idio.tic rascals posing as progressives (whatever that means these days). If you guys actually passed your exams in school and didn't use shukuli, then you would have tried to dissect the issues and discuss intelligently. But alas, you cannot, because you went to school with free education but no books and chairs to sit on. Lets break down the issues and lets see how much you know. Lets take away the insults and lets test your brains and see if you really passed your exams or you used expo!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

I come here trying to discuss with forward thinking Nigerians and all I see are idio.tic rascals posing as progressives (whatever that means these days). If you guys actually passed your exams in school and didn't use shukuli, then you would have tried to dissect the issues and discuss intelligently. But alas, you cannot, because you went to school with free education but no books and chairs to sit on. Lets break down the issues and lets see how much you know. Lets take away the insults and lets test your brains and see if you really passed your exams or you used expo!

Area!!!! grin
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

fire on
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

So the past stops at 12 years and Nigeria got independence in 2009? Dude, I hate stup!dity. angry

And so because Nigeria start her democratic government 12 years ago, it means OBJ aka PDP had the right to bribe NLC ?

Was PDP ( a party you hold in high esteem) not meant to correct that ( I mean the bribery ) ?

So because the military government have been doing it, it means PDP and co should continue the bribery during OBJ, Yardua and GEJ (since 2009) ?
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2011
^
Abeg, pack the akanmu and beans from between your ears make we hear word jare!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:36am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

Area!!!! grin

Oga Beaf, no mind dem  bo! Dem no know how far. If we catch dem for Enerhen junction, dem go know! lol
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:36am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

You still dey hia?! angry grin
Dude, don't take it serious. Let's try to discuss issues without mentioning Igbo, Hausa, Uhrobo etc in a bad light. It does us no good. I have said this before, I have almost every ethnic group in my family except Igbo and I am engaged to a beautiful Igbo woman. That alone should tell you about my orientation.
I have no personal beef with you. Have a blessed day!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:38am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Oga Beaf, no mind dem bo! Dem no know how far. If we catch dem for Enerhen junction, dem go know! lol

Lol! Warri must represent!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:38am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

dude have fun man,

ACN is not any progressive, they are only deceiving themselves and likes of eko ile.

My point to you is that, you do not try to shut people up from criticising GEJ just because they should be scared of being called ethnic bigots.

Being a president is also being criticise by the public even if you make the right decision. That is life

You cannot satisfy every single soul.

Now you trying to relate ethnicity with party and regionalism, That I do not appreciate.

Thanks have fun, and do with rocks ur boat.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2011
jason123:

You still dey hia?! angry grin
Dude, don't take it serious. Let's try to discuss issues without mentioning Igbo, Hausa, Uhrobo etc in a bad light. It does us no good. I have said this before, I have almost every ethnic group in my family except Igbo and I am engaged to a beautiful Igbo woman. That alone should tell you about my orientation.
I have no personal beef with you. Have a blessed day!

Fair enough. But please even if you must criticize, dont insult my president. If you insult a sitting president, you insult every citizen who voted him in.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Btw, education wise. I'll leave alj harem with you. He once dealt with Nchara (professor in Hypo, whatever), I am sure he'll do a good job in that department! grin grin Me? No come near, at all at all!!!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

^
Abeg, pack the akanmu and beans from between your ears make we hear word jare!

You have not answered my question.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Fair enough. But please even if you must criticize, dont insult my president. If you insult a sitting president, you insult every citizen who voted him in.

I repeat, I HAVE NEVER INSULTED OUR PRESIDENT ON THIS FORUM! What the hell are you on about? If you can show me where I did that, I'll apologize.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:43am On Dec 16, 2011
alj_harem:

You have not answered my question.

The answer to your question is at Yaba Left.
Never try to put words in the mouths of those that are smarter than you.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2011
people don't mind all this dolts claiming false identity, alj watever has claimed to be from every where in nigeria, the other unstable one claims to be itsekiri, natural born liars, especially that one jason something, watch his posts he never seem to stick to a particular position, always following the crowd, calling people's names for support, stand like a man, monkey say im dey spit, you get spit for mouth? aturu nama! imagine the combination.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

The answer to your question is at Yaba Left.
Never try to put words in the mouths of those that are smarter than you.

Beaf oooo!!!!! LOL men, there is never a dull moment with you on NL grin grin grin

Now, I agree you are wayyyyy!!! smarter than me. Heck I no go school

But you have to agree that PDP your party was and is part of the problem we have in Nigeria

Are you aware that IBB is part of PDP

Atiku and co are still in PDP. Or are they not ?
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2011
@dmainboss

I think the misunderstanding came from your generalisation. You grouped everyone together. I don't criticize for its sake. That is bitterness which I do not have time for or the space in my heart to keep. Anyway, enjoy your stay on NL with your ID.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:48am On Dec 16, 2011
df2006:

people don't mind all this dolts claiming false identity, alj watever has claimed to be from every where in nigeria, the other unstable one claims to be itsekiri, natural born liars, especially that one jason something, watch his posts he never seem to stick to a particular position, always following the crowd, calling peoples name for support, stand like a man, monkey say im dey spit, you get spit for mouth? aturu nama! imagine the combination.

eehhyyaaa, sorry eh, nwannem, sorry oya go back to ur old ID . OK!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:48am On Dec 16, 2011
df2006:

people don't mind all this dolts claiming false identity, alj watever has claimed to be from every where in nigeria, the other unstable one claims to be itsekiri, natural born liars, especially that one jason something, watch his posts he never seem to stick to a particular position, always following the crowd, calling peoples name for support, stand like a man, monkey say im dey spit, you get spit for mouth? aturu nama! imagine the combination.

True say! Another bigot has joined the list of moro.ns. Can you stick to a position and be objective?? Think for once! Nkita ara!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2011
df2006:

people don't mind all this dolts claiming false identity, alj watever has claimed to be from every where in nigeria, the other unstable one claims to be itsekiri, natural born liars, especially that one jason something, watch his posts he never seem to stick to a particular position, always following the crowd, calling people's names for support, stand like a man, monkey say im dey spit, you get spit for mouth? aturu nama! imagine the combination.

Lets think, mathematically speaking:

If I pick a stance (A) on an issue but I have been proved wrong by another person's stance (B). Will I still be objective if I stick to "A"??
This is called decision maths!

Bruv, where did you school?? Are you sensible at all?
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2011
biko nyere m aka

Ejo, E gba mi

taimako

make una help us o for Nigeria

we cannot say our president has done wrong again just because we would be seen as bigots. What new stu.pidity is this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kalu Donates Security Vehicles To Police, Urges Nigerians To Embrace Farming / Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin / Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.