Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! (2746 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2011
I have been dating this girl for the past 3yrs, when we began dating she told me that she was a virgin, and that she wanna marry as one. I respected that and decided not to touch her, But i noticed one thing about her, she tends to mourn and touch herself whenever we are kissing. I would then stop in other not to push her into temptation. Last week i was in a bar gisting with some Uniben guyz who also came dere to chill and 1 of them took my BB to scroll thru, he then saw her pics and asked me how i knew her, i told him that she's my baby and the girl i intend to marry. He laughed and said bro's u no fit marry this babe. Person wey every1 for their school back then in Uniben don phuck  shocked,  I was like dats so not true, to end my doubts he called 2 oda guys who confirmed her name and described everything about her.

I got furious, went back home and chilled for her to come back home cuz she's always having one service or the other in church. As soon as she got back, i collected the bible on her hand and asked her to swear, using the curses from genesis to revelation been placed on her head if she's is lying about it,  She den began crying and said,

In the book of 2nd Corinthians 5:17 if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things had passed away, behold all things had become new" meaning that's what made her a new Virgin shocked

Well don't ask me what happened after cuz she's at the mortuary now, and am typing from the police station  grin
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by slimyem: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2011
lefulefu's twin bro!welldone!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2011
Been toasting you for the past 18yrs now sad
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by 195(f): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2011
you mean you use prick take send am go cemetery shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by pendo89(f): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2011
Ijogz K:

But i noticed one thing about her[b], she tends to mourn and touch herself whenever we are kissing. [/b]I would then stop in other not to push her into temptation.
In the book of 2nd Corinthians 5:17 if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things had passed away, behold all things had become new" meaning that's what made her a new Virgin shocked

She can only claim that scripture if she's born again.But what you should understand is that only the spirit is renewed not the flesh.
There's therefore no such thing as a spiritual virgin or spiritual hymen but we can talk of a renewed soul.
But even then why play with fire again?
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by slimyem: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2011
pendo89:

She can only claim that scripture if she's born again.But what you should understand is that only the spirit is renewed not the flesh.
There's therefore no such thing as a spiritual virgin or spiritual hymen but we can talk of a renewed soul.
But even then why play with fire again?
pendo,stop advicing him.
Can't you see this story is a fake??
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by pendo89(f): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2011
slimyem:

pendo,stop advicing him.
Can't you see this story is a fake??
of course,who believes he's in a cell? but there's some silly girl reading who may use that scripture foolishly and a foolish guy as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by tellwisdom: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by slimyem: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2011
pendo89:

of course,who believes he's in a cell? but there's some silly girl reading who may use that scripture foolishly and a foolish guy as well.
i get it!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Kslib(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2011
Haba!Na so this world small reach?see were guys dy lie faster than the speed of light!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
slimyem:

i get it!
slimyem:

i get it!
Y d beef now, Is it cuz i said u smell like chicken? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by mashnino(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ijogz K:

I have been dating this girl for the past 3yrs, when we began dating she told me that she was a virgin, and that she wanna marry as one. I respected that and decided not to touch her, But i noticed one thing about her, she tends to mourn and touch herself whenever we are kissing. I would then stop in other not to push her into temptation. Last week i was in a bar gisting with some Uniben guyz who also came dere to chill and 1 of them took my BB to scroll thru, he then saw her pics and asked me how i knew her, i told him that she's my baby and the girl i intend to marry. He laughed and said bro's u no fit marry this babe. Person wey every1 for their school back then in Uniben don phuck  shocked,  I was like dats so not true, to end my doubts he called 2 oda guys who confirmed her name and described everything about her.

I got furious, went back home and chilled for her to come back home cuz she's always having one service or the other in church. As soon as she got back, i collected the bible on her hand and asked her to swear, using the curses from genesis to revelation been placed on her head if she's is lying about it,  She den began crying and said,

[size=15pt]In the book of 2nd Corinthians 5:17 if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things had passed away, behold all things had become new" meaning that's what made her a new Virgin[/size] shocked

Well don't ask me what happened after cuz she's at the mortuary now, and am typing from the police station  grin
shocked

ha ha hah ha aha ha ha aha, LAFF AF KILL ME HERE OOO ,
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2011
LMAO!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Goldieluks: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
Is there are lawyer in the house? This is not funny at all angry
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by islamrules(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This should be posted in joke section. Qualified for an award.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
Chai am damn seriousssss, Am in trouble now self. Though the DPO is in support of what i did sha grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by dabrake(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ijogz K:

shocked
ijogz k no go kill me with laff
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
Fake story grin

but still a lie is a lie.

When asked about her virgin status, she should have asked him for his own virgin status.
Afterwards the matter would have been summarized as the past is the past, never to be brought up again.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Yorisb: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Said She's A Virgin Because!... Chai!!! by Bagba12: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Virgins dont exit,is the guy too a virgin.y should he judge the girl

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't He Apologise To Me? / Why Do Most Women Prefer Abroad Based Husbands To Nigerian Based Ones? / Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.