Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. (26559 Views)

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by werepeLeri: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2011
Mu hehehehe.

I love that picture where the goon Fashola stares at the meat - he is like, chei, which one will I grab for my wife to cook tonight. Fashie baba.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by elrony(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2011
Nigerians!!!!, they ll look for any lil means 2 start insultin their lousy retarded bein!!

jst a shoppin mall, a shoppin mall 4 Bleep sake!!, some idiats here have started pushin their tribalistic propagandas!!
anywaiz nice thing coz i wont be stressed of long driving hours 2 d island again!!
buh it aint worth the hype at all!!!

the hype is js the naija governor smokin cheap crappy publicity!!! tongue
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by mechris: 1:02am On Dec 17, 2011
This project be like say na Igbo de think for yoruba, Fashola de use igbo guys brain de work.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by EkoIle1: 1:02am On Dec 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

^^^

I touched a raw nerve as usual. LOL. Utter nonsense. Celebrating a mere Mall which is just the size of a departmental store elsewhere. Nonsense stoopid mugun. What will you post if the hallucinated governor build a mall the size of the one in Dubai?

I keep touching a raw nerve and i am just excited I did.

T heonly way you'll touch any nerve is showing us one single gej achievement or 1 kobo investmet he brought to his state as a governor just like fashola. Till you do that, this is nothing but the same empty and clownish acts you clonws litter NL with everyday.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by Chubhie: 1:47am On Dec 17, 2011
emmatok:

That is a very good project.

Peeps invest in Lagos everyday and shoprite is no difference.

Politicians should stop using every project to get cheap publicity.

Only in Africa we see politician getting cheap publicity for everything, like is not their duty to perform.

Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by antartica(m): 2:34am On Dec 17, 2011
Wetin oyinbo dey find for that picture again?I bet they build it and probably will be running it for us,when nigerian socalled engineers and experts are coming out of the universities in doves and completely inactive.

Buildings and architectures showcases the ingenuity and the brain waves of a people.therefore nigerian edifices should be built and run by nigerians
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by soreola(f): 3:02am On Dec 17, 2011
Abeg make we no dey complain ooo. Let`s just continue to push and demand for more more more; jobs, electricity, better roads etc. Like some people have pointed out, many have found jobs through the creation of this mall. Let`s be grateful for what we have and continue to demand more. wink
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by aljharem3: 3:06am On Dec 17, 2011
soreola:

Abeg make we no dey complain ooo. Let`s just continue to push and demand for more more more; jobs, electricity, better roads etc. Like some people have pointed out, many have found jobs through the creation of this mall. Let`s be grateful for what we have and continue to demand more. wink

grateful that the government is doing it job undecided

is ur boss grateful for doing ur job he is paying u to do
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by ak47mann(m): 3:07am On Dec 17, 2011
^^^

i didn't no their are still civilize aboki in 21st century nice one
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by bravedude(m): 3:18am On Dec 17, 2011
prince_onx:

Honestly I still haven't read any reason why anyone is crying or complaining about this project. All I've been reading is bad roads, power outage, no water, fashola, and all that! Yes we all know and agree that we lack those amenities and good leadership but does that now mean that SOME or ANY development is now bad? If only those against this project can stop posting about what we lack in Nigeria and start saying what is wrong with this development maybe we can get their point if any or where they're going with their argument.
Talk about insane! you can say that again and again! some replies here make me want to cry!

Wow! You started your post with insult and ended with the word "peace"! Are u serious? Really? Well I suggest you change your name from "bravedude" to dumbdude cause that's exactly what you are but if you want to Prove me wrong then tell us one reason why bringing what we didn't/don't have is not an improvement or a step forward or better still tell us what is wrong about the new mall or shopping complex in Ikeja. And FYI there are places here in the US with bad roads and people sometimes get delayed for morethan 3hours at the airport here too! Your mother really should have swallowed you like she did her other client instead of opening her legs and made you in the name of a baby! A55/h@l#.

How are mine to believe you are in the state?I am sure you are on that farm in your village.You are the most ignorant dude man and i wondered why you mother did stick to abortion rather than giving birth to a clown.If nigeria economic was okay private body would had been the best for such investment and not government.What happened to our power,roads and water?Escalator that will soon stop functioning.Did you go to school at all?I fear for you parent oh because you are the most dumbmess ever.Bad roads in the USA when there isn't bad road anywhere in Malaysia even villages.Gosh!!!You jubilation over a building that is like a store in the western world.?

See ehn,you don't say what you don't know.If i were to be in the Yahoo business,i would had watch out for naive men like you.Fool!!!!
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by bravedude(m): 3:23am On Dec 17, 2011
prince_onx:

Honestly I still haven't read any reason why anyone is crying or complaining about this project. All I've been reading is bad roads, power outage, no water, fashola, and all that! Yes we all know and agree that we lack those amenities and good leadership but does that now mean that SOME or ANY development is now bad? If only those against this project can stop posting about what we lack in Nigeria and start saying what is wrong with this development maybe we can get their point if any or where they're going with their argument.
Talk about insane! you can say that again and again! some replies here make me want to cry!

Wow! You started your post with insult and ended with the word "peace"! Are u serious? Really? Well I suggest you change your name from "bravedude" to dumbdude cause that's exactly what you are but if you want to Prove me wrong then tell us one reason why bringing what we didn't/don't have is not an improvement or a step forward or better still tell us what is wrong about the new mall or shopping complex in Ikeja. And FYI there are places here in the US with bad roads and people sometimes get delayed for morethan 3hours at the airport here too! Your mother really should have swallowed you like she did her other client instead of opening her legs and made you in the name of a baby! A55/h@l#.

How are mine to believe you are in the state?I am sure you are on that farm in your village.You are the most ignorant dude man and i wondered why your mother didn't stick to abortion rather than giving birth to a clown.If Nigeria economic was okay,private body would had been the best for such investment and not government.What happened to our power,roads and water?Escalator that will soon stop functioning.Did you go to school at all?I fear for you parent oh because you are the most dumbmess ever.Bad roads in the USA when there isn't bad road anywhere in Malaysia even villages.Gosh!!!You jubilation over a building that is like a store in the western world.?

See ehn,you don't say what you don't know.If i were to be in the Yahoo business,i would had watch out for naive men like you.Fool!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by princeonx: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2011
^^^
Honestly jacka55 I can barely read nor understand that nonsense you are scrambling in the name of typing! Your dumb-self is quoting me and at the same time posting my own reply to reply my post! Are you sure you're not high on something? If you really ask my opinion, I think you will sound smarter with your trap shot cause you are so not making seance! At all.
And FYI in case you think US is heaven we do have bad roads in some places in America including prostitutes like your mo.da, beggars like your fa.da, and homeless people like you in Malaysia. Anumanu!
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by yurLink: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2011
now i cn post some picture after compressin 'em high quality pictures

Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by yurLink: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2011
the arch type walkway

Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by yurLink: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2011
I am really tired educating people about stuffs in Lagos, actually i believe Fashola has mellowed down in his activities this second term, and he has also taken some questionable decisions(increase in LASU Fees et al) but u can't fault the guy and The ACN government that has made Lagos the destination for Private Investors from all over, This Mall was built by ACTIS and some other Private Investors, Very few Governments in the world would force a Private Investor to Invest in a Particular sector of the Economy as any Investment would surely bring about employment generation, Lagos State Government did not spend 16billion on Ikeja City Mall, it would sheer waste of funds, This is where THE Lagos State Government has done well, creating the enabling enviroment for both Local and Foreign Investors to come in and do Business, Eko oni Baje but Govenor Fashola should watch his Back,
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by bravedude(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2011
(prince_onx)!!!!!You are a fool, Please try and go through (yur Link) comment you will find out i' making more sense than you are.Why would the government wanna invest on shopping mall?If at all they do,they sale it out immediately.that sector is meant for the private bodies.I am still wondering how you got visa into the USA.It's people like you that gives Nigerians in the USA bad name because you are so daft.You don't say those words about my family because you know nothing about me.Anyway,your comment said it all,you are nothing but senseless.Shame on you fool.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by Fattyaid: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2011
This isn't a bad idea. Its actually a way forward. We will get there.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by Gague: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
Beautiful architectural design.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by mrperfect(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
Well, is a plus to the state.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by elrony(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
Fattyaid:

hahahha shoppin mall, "way forward" when they re other better thingz to do!!!!
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by chino11(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
^

It is this weak clown op that is doing all the hype. He is just a boy that does not know what is a real development that affects the real masses, so gullible. cheesy
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by aljharem3: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
Fattyaid:

way forward ?

chai !!! Nigeria don suffer

I bet things like this are done every other normal day in other counties even Ghana

we are so use to the government incompetency that even if the government do it's job, it is seen as a political achievement.

I am not down rating Fashola but come on, we need to see good roads all over lagos before we can actually say it is the way forward.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by elrony(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
alj_harem:

way forward ?

chai !!! Nigeria don suffer

I bet things like this are done every other normal day in other counties even Ghana

we are so use to the government incompetency that even if the government do it's job, it is seen as a political achievement.

I am not down rating Fashola but come on, we need to see good roads all over lagos before we can actually say it is the way forward.

dude u re on point!!!, unlike some gullible erratic tribalistic id1ats here!! grin grin grin
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by EkoIle1: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
elrony:

hahahha shoppin mall, "way forward" when they re other better thingz to do!!!!

Is 100 million dollar investmet a backward situation?

Is employment creation for your fellow country men  a backward  situation?

Is improving the states tax base needed for infrastructures to better the lives of the citizines a backward situation?

Is improving the lives of people by making its possible for them  to feed their families, send their kids to school, paying their rent, pay taxes and making them productive members of the society a backward situation?  And are these members of the society moving forward or backward?

If this is not moving foward , then tell us what moving foward is.

Is lack of investmet moving forward

Is lack of employment and  joblessness moving forward?

Is lack of taxes for schools, roads, hospitals and other social services moving forward?

Lastly, what are the better things to don't and please tell us why they  are better than 100 million dollars investmet and jobso for nigerians and taxes for our states?
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by Rad1cal: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
So Eko Igbe is still here when his gods are currently brutalizing peaceful protesters over a sham toll gate.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by princeonx: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
bravedude:

(prince_onx)!!!!!You are a fool, Please try and go through (yur Link) comment you will find out i' making more sense than you are.Why would the government wanna invest on shopping mall?If at all they do,they sale it out immediately.that sector is meant for the private bodies.I am still wondering how you got visa into the USA.It's people like you that gives Nigerians in the USA bad name because you are so daft.You don't say those words about my family because you know nothing about me.Anyway,your comment said it all,you are nothing but senseless.Shame on you fool.
Dude are you simply stup.1d or high? Seriously if your stay in Malaysia is frustrating you please go back to your village. Where did I mention fashola or government building mall? You better go back and read my comment before losing sleep over nothing. And just in case your tiny memory couldn't hold or remember things I'll say it again, there is nothing wrong in the mall project regardless or who initiated it! And if you know what's wrong about it please tell us or forever remain dumb. Can our government do more? He.ll yeh! Was this suppose to be a big deal for a country like Nigeria f4,k no! But Is it something good? Yes it is! And you can't do anything about it but sit behind your computer and bit,Ch around. So when you come back to run your dirty mouth some more, insert and quote where I said anything about government building mall Biko! Pls quote what I said that is causing you this restlessness! Abi u see someone that look like me in your dream? Cause if it's me you will D.I.e!
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by tpia5: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
the issue here is every state, or at least every region in nigeria should have a shopping mall.

there simply arent enough yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shopping_malls_in_Nigeria
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by elrony(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
Eko Ile:

Is 100 million dollar investmet a backward situation?

Is employment creation for your fellow country men  a backward  situation?

Is improving the states tax base needed for infrastructures to better the lives of the citizines a backward situation?

Is improving the lives of people by making its possible for them  to feed their families, send their kids to school, paying their rent, pay taxes and making them productive members of the society a backward situation?  And are these members of the society moving forward or backward?

If this is not moving foward , then tell us what moving foward is.

Is lack of investmet moving forward

Is lack of employment and  joblessness moving forward?

Is lack of taxes for schools, roads, hospitals and other social services moving forward?

Lastly, what are the better things to don't and please tell us why they  are better than 100 million dollars investmet and jobso for nigerians and taxes for our states?

dude get ya act 2geda!!!
i didnt in ma post mention any $100m crap,
you already knw d answer to ur questions,
only fin amma tell ya is dat, "shoppin mall is d least of worries in gidi at d moment", u shud knw dat bro!!
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by Ndipe(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2011
Good job, Fashola, but please reduce the school fees at LASU. It's outrageous.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by EkoIle1: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2011
elrony:

dude get ya act 2geda!!!
i didnt in ma post mention any $100m crap,
you already knw d answer to your questions,
only fin amma tell ya is dat, "shoppin mall is d least of worries in gidi at d moment", u shud knw dat bro!!

Meaning your are too incompetent and not adult enough to support your point with any coherent and articulate explanation. Only mad and insane people make assertions for no reason.

Btw,, the project you're running your mouth about cost 100 million dollar so stop acting dumb ignorant.

I gave your dumb a,, ss enough rope too hang yourself and you foolishly took the bait because your are just another ignorant jackass with zero brains.
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by bravedude(m): 3:31am On Dec 18, 2011
prince_onx:

Dude are you simply stup.1d or high? Seriously if your stay in Malaysia is frustrating you please go back to your village. Where did I mention fashola or government building mall? You better go back and read my comment before losing sleep over nothing. And just in case your tiny memory couldn't hold or remember things I'll say it again, there is nothing wrong in the mall project regardless or who initiated it! And if you know what's wrong about it please tell us or forever remain dumb. Can our government do more? He.ll yeh! Was this suppose to be a big deal for a country like Nigeria f4,k no! But Is it something good? Yes it is! And you can't do anything about it but sit behind your computer and bit,Ch around. So when you come back to run your dirty mouth some more, insert and quote where I said anything about government building mall Biko! Pls quote what I said that is causing you this restlessness! Abi u see someone that look like me in your dream? Cause if it's me you will D.I.e!

I still insist you are a fool,baffles me how you got visa to the USA.You are nothing but a replicate of a village boy with no brain.Give me a reason why i would wanna see an opportunist that got his visa through lottery in my dream?People like you are not suppose to be in the state because you are just a clown to the state government that got missing for years without making a dime due to low mentality.When last did you visit the 9ja you are bluffing about?I can get you a flight ticket to 9ja before you are pronounce missing.Brainless fool,this is my last reply to you, That foolish igbo boy!!!
Re: The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. by princeonx: 4:32am On Dec 18, 2011
bravedude:

I still insist you are a fool,baffles me how you got visa to the USA.You are nothing but a replicate of a village boy with no brain.Give me a reason why i would wanna see an opportunist that got his visa through lottery in my dream?People like you are not suppose to be in the state because you are just a clown to the state government that got missing for years without making a dime due to low mentality.When last did you visit the 9ja you are bluffing about?I can get you a flight ticket to 9ja before you are pronounce missing.Brainless fool,this is my last reply to you, That foolish igbo boy!!!
Lol! On a right and busy day I won't be wasting my time talking with you but honestly am enjoying your stup!dity especially the American part. You seem very upset that I live in U.S of A. It's not my fault that you can't get a visa to a better Country! It's also not my fault that you had to submit all 32 pages of your passport to get ordinary malaysian visa! If it frustrates you that much that I live here why dont you go and hug a transformer. You are simply fighting me out of frustration and tough life in Malaysia cause I didn't do or say anything wrong to you. I asked you to quote or point out what I said wrong or where I offended you but your po.n,k A55 came back with a more weaker fight!
FYI and to fasten your suicide, I visit naija at least twice every year and am going again on the 5th of January! And if you think you're rich enough to buy me a ticket why dont you come over to property section and share what you have in Lagos, your village, or any other part of Nigeria with us. If not and since I won't hear from you again, enjoy your trip to he.££

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Police Officers Break Ramadan Fasting Together (Photos) / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.