Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,056 members, 7,845,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Should I Re Approach Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Re Approach Her? (1379 Views)

Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam / I Saw Her unclothedness, Can I Approach Her? by man of list / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Re Approach Her? by Tunbolity(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
I wooed a lady in my 100 level days,she did not consent.I now discovered that whenever I am in any crowded place she keeps peeping and stalking me and she told me she has a boyfriend which i also know.I dont know maybe I should make advances to
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by MrCork17: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2011
**did you wooo  her with Pop Corn? loooong hisss! undecided  **
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
It could be your imagination that she is stalking you. Why re approach her? When a woman rejects you; it is a done deal, just forget her and move on man.
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by sexlog(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
If her bf catch u, he go beat craze comot for your head.
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by Kslib(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]If truly she keeps peeping you lyk u said?Then she's playing hard to get.
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 18, 2011
Kslib:

[color=#006600][/color]If truly she keeps peeping you lyk u said?Then she's playing hard to get.

i guess you forgot the part where it says that SHE HAS A BF?!

@OP
she has a bf and thats all the info you require to stay away from her.
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by Ranoscky(m): 2:58am On Dec 18, 2011
OP, dont u have a gf?. . . If no, then stay away from her and go find another, cos u already stated it clearly that she has a bf.
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:17am On Dec 18, 2011
She has a bf I think that is enough reason for u to let her be. Go and find another.
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 19, 2011
Yes! Approach her in a very polite manner, reminiscent of a gentleman, and ask her why the bloody hell she is stalking you! cheesy
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by itiswell1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Cos she has a boyfriend doesn't stop him from approaching her. Who even told you she is still enjoying the relationship.

Op, since it was when you were in 100 level you approached her, you can re-visit that site again to find out if there is vacancy now.
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2011
it is well:

Cos she has a boyfriend doesn't stop him from approaching her.

i hope you feel the same way about men approaching YOUR gf?

Who even told you she is still enjoying the relationship.

if she doesnt then let her do what's right (aka break it off) before looking for other r/ship. starting a r/ship the wrong way, can only lead to the wrong union. how would you ever trust a woman that started dating you by cheating on her bf?

Op, since it was when you were in 100 level you approached her, you can re-visit that site again to find out if there is vacancy now.

the OP wrote:" and she told me she has a boyfriend which i also know" what vacancy are you talking about?
Re: Should I Re Approach Her? by Ranoscky(m): 1:02am On Dec 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

if she doesnt then let her do what's right (aka break it off) before looking for other r/ship. starting a r/ship the wrong way, can only lead to the wrong union. how would you ever trust a woman that started dating you by cheating on her bf?
Believe u me, he would CARELESS, long as the girl the provide him pu-c to pound.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Not Romantic? / How A Girl Thinks / Ex Boyfriends... Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.