Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam (3259 Views)

Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her / Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her / Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by pkang: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
I dey work as Security for a furniture company. My safety officer na woman she dey about 38 com fine she never marry.
I like her well well although i dey 27 but i no tall dat much.
Each day i see dis woman e dey burn for my body.
I no no how i want tell her this because i see am say she dey notice my feelings for her. But i dey shy n dey fear well well. Anytime i see her na so my mind go begin knock gbom gbom den everything i carry for mind i go postpone am.
Although i no wan fall my hands but i no no if she like me too.
I collect hert number last wk but never call.
If i tell am for work i no no how she go react.
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by bfatoba(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
pkang:
I dey work as Security for a furniture company. My safety officer na woman she dey about 38 com fine she never marry.
I like her well well although i dey 27 but i no tall dat much.
Each day i see dis woman e dey burn for my body.
I no no how i want tell her this because i see am say she dey notice my feelings for her. But i dey shy n dey fear well well. Anytime i see her na so my mind go begin knock gbom gbom den everything i carry for mind i go postpone am.
Although i no wan fall my hands but i no no if she like me too.
I collect hert number last wk but never call.
If i tell am for work i no no how she go react.

Secure New job first before approach

After that, forward march

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by kirchofff(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
U knw wetin go happen? Pm me make I give u "touch and follow" charm

3 Likes

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Funny bro.......u wan swallow wetin pass your throat....bros u go choke oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by iykekelvins(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol, Guy if u get mind..Tell am
Sha get backup job oo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by Adasun(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2016
so hw would u talk to her

Speak to her in ur dialect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by pkang: 1:47am On Feb 12, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, Guy if u get mind..Tell am

Sha get backup job oo
Although i dont want to lose my job but make i continue dey silence?
Anytime i tell am say u fine, she dey tell me thank u.
One day dey i ask how her 9t been dey she said fine n urs? i tell am say it fines not. She ask y i tell am say i been dey think of am. She come walka comot. Another day she ask how was ur 9t i tell am fine she no dey ask again.
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by pkang: 1:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Although i no want loose my job but make i continue the silence?
Anytime i tell am say she fine, she go tell me thank u.
One morning i ask am how him 9t been dey she say fine n urs?
I tell am say e no fine. She say wetin weda mosquitoes bit me, i talk am no but say i dey tink of am. She com walka go. Another time too she say how was ur 9t i tell am fine.
Na good sign b this?
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by chriskosherbal(m): 3:20am On Feb 12, 2016
There is never a harm in trying buy there are consequences.

1 Like

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by Akposkool(m): 3:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Comedy 101. 27 tripping for 38?it's just infatuation nothing more. You wan just chop her kpomo short man go find your height

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by Dahveydson(m): 3:56am On Feb 12, 2016
I see you're tired of the job...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by samdavjustin(m): 4:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Dude just use style ask her if she get b/f or if she is seeing anyone special. If she says no that's your sign. Goodluck
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by pkang: 4:49am On Feb 12, 2016
samdavjustin:
Dude just use style ask her if she get b/f or if she is seeing anyone special. If she says no that's your sign. Goodluck
How can i do that?
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by cruzita(f): 6:18am On Feb 12, 2016
bro make I start to play *I'M COMING HOME*on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by nedu2000(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Never get involved with a lady directly connected to your source of livelihood

2 Likes

Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Approach her, she might agree.

But do not see it that you are doing her a favour?

Good luck
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by slyzy(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2016
There is no harm in trying, but consequences after trial is what I cannot predict to you.

Who knows, she may be into u too. If so, then u are lucky
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by maryam6(f): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin grin
If u luv somebody walk up 2 her nd tell am u luv am o...
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by StPete: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Procrastination is the thief of time. Tell her ur mind NOW or forever hold ur peace. Na inferiority complex dey worry u. If u can man up and approach her, I'm sure she would be more than surprised and excited. So my guy, no time wasting
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by wordbank(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Short man, abi u no dey c say she big pass for every every?
Ehh short calabar man
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by pkang: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2016
wordbank:
Short man, abi u no dey c say she big pass for every every?
Ehh short calabar man
She no be iroko. Na some inches she carry tall pass me. We be almost d same height.
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by pkang: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
slyzy:
There is no harm in trying, but consequences after trial is what I cannot predict to you.

Who knows, she may be into u too. If so, then u are lucky
Consequences dey for everything. Although i no dey directly employed by d company i b contract staff. Except she go tell my CSO to drop me which is very slim chance.
My fear make she no shout for my head.
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by slyzy(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
pkang:

Consequences dey for everything. Although i no dey directly employed by d company i b contract staff. Except she go tell my CSO to drop me which is very slim chance.
My fear make she no shout for my head.

If that is the case then give it a trial. Make it subtle without gushing much emotion but be confident in ur approach and pass ur message across. Tell her u are attracted to her and the feelings won't just go. Be bold lest she may take u for a joke and what u fear may happen
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
U need to b sincere, with this story, would u have accepted?
maryam6:
grin grin grin

If u luv somebody walk up 2 her nd tell am u luv am o...
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by idu1(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by tritt(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Respect yourself.
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by pkang: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
slyzy:

If that is the case then give it a trial. Make it subtle without gushing much emotion but be confident in ur approach and pass ur message across. Tell her u are attracted to her and the feelings won't just go. Be bold lest she may take u for a joke and what u fear may happen
I don strong by your talk. I go do and if anything bad happen I go know how to carry talk with other people for advice.
I dey plan to leave d work sef go school. Who knows?
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by slyzy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
pkang:

I don strong by your talk. I go do and if anything bad happen I go know how to carry talk with other people for advice.
I dey plan to leave d work sef go school. Who knows?

Good luck bro!
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Op, nor tell me say you never watch that film wey ramse noah be get man con chyke in madam wey be omotala....just try your luck sha, woman na woman embarassed...btw, you wrote very well, even if it was in broken,,,just add some humour when ur chyking her, you never knw, it could be through your boldness she decides to give it a shot and see what you can offerwink
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by firstking01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Op, nor tell me say you never watch that film wey ramsey noah be get man con chyke in madam wey be omotala....just try your luck sha, woman na woman embarassed...btw, you wrote very well, even if it was in broken,,,just add some humour when ur chyking her, you never knw, it could be through your boldness she decides to give it a shot and see what you can offerwink
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by firstking01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Op, nor tell me say you never watch that film wey ramsey noah be gate man con chyke in madam wey be omotala....just try your luck sha, woman na woman embarassed...btw, you wrote very well, even if it was in broken,,,just add some humour when ur chyking her, you never knw, it could be through your boldness she decides to give it a shot and see what you can offerwink
Re: Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam by benflin(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
He b like say u don get work for Ile epo(oil company)abi...good luck na too much nollywood they worry u

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful / Shocking S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online Just N / Young Man Beaten To A Pulp For Having An er.ection During A Private Coaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.