Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865734 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
msRager: So today the 8th of September I got my passport from teleperformance since 6th of August. It came in this morning when I was about changing my flight for tomorrow.
Thank God
I pray you all get your responses ASAP

Congrats smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
guiddoti: Congrats. Minus one at least.

Lol yes o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
@paradisewoods and pholareen1 any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please is there a way to contact Teleperformance on mobile, I got a mail reply confirming that the ukvi has made a decision on my application. I applied on the 20th of August by the way. Is it possible for the ukvi to inform an applicant on the decision taken on a application, I'm getting really impatient as all my life is practically ob hold as a result of these delays.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
xkobans: Please is there a way to contact Teleperformance on mobile, I got a mail reply confirming that the ukvi has made a decision on my application. I applied on the 20th of August by the way. Is it possible for the ukvi to inform an applicant on the decision taken on a application, I'm getting really impatient as all my life is practically ob hold as a result of these delays.

I got d same response very early today before 6am from ukvi, saying it has been processed - I applied on 18th. I sent another if they can tell me d decision but no response yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jayboss: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
msRager: So today the 8th of September I got my passport from teleperformance since 6th of August. It came in this morning when I was about changing my flight for tomorrow.
Thank God
@msrager,i recieved a mail that my visa has being processed by ukvi,but they said it would be sent to teleperformance soon,what i wanted to confirm is,did u just go to teleperformance to pick urs or u waited for teleperformance to send you thier own mail before you went for pickup?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Miada: Please what time to what time can you collect your passport from vfs abuja? Want to go tomorrow. Thanx

How far with your visit?
when did u apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baba justwise , spikesC, Emmergency and all my masters in the house
Just a quick one here an someone book a 1 way ticket instead of 2 way since I ll be away for more than 9 months
Trying to be money conscious that's all
Pls I need a fast one on this
Thanks house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
bidibudi: Baba justwise , spikesC, Emmergency and all my masters in the house
Just a quick one here an someone book a 1 way ticket instead of 2 way since I ll be away for more than 9 months
Thanks house

you're advised to book a one way if your course duration is 1 year and above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
bidibudi: Baba justwise , spikesC, Emmergency and all my masters in the house
Thanks house

Buying return ticket will save you a lot of money at the end. All you need to do is pay a little bit to renew it before it expires, that will be less than buying a new ticket

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
gbemmiey:

Lol yes o
telepoorformace need flog ooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
gbemmiey: @paradisewoods and pholareen1 any update?

Update no dey o. I'm even thinking of going to their office tomorrow. Who knows, I might be lucky.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
spikesC:

Yeah, quite true as i just checked the guidance document.
But at all times, they would ask for your CAS while submitting the docs. Even the schools ask for your CAS document when registering.
It won't hurt you to submit it.

For the fees declaration, you can add your school fees receipt and/or a note in the additional section

Thanks bro I did as you said just to be safe even tho dey didn't ask for it when I was submitting. Better safe than sorry cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
kingsilly:

Ur skol ought to have send u an updated CAS..I also paid initial of £7000 then pay my remaining tuition later...my school sent me an updated CAS..thou my application form had £7000 I just attached an additional note so as to make sure dey see dat full tuition was paid....u just have to submit your CAS as spikec said..

Thanks brother! Did as spikesC advised.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
EAkoteyon:
please and please do not submit CAS statement, those people can be so lazy to check their system for such. at times they at contented with hard copies u submitted. I'm talking from experience. Follow your school's advice.

Honestly you completely get my fear of laziness on their end! Anyways just to be safe I submitted the CAS with the update attached and a hand written additional note attached to it explaining myself well. I no fit shout. Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Honestly you completely get my fear of laziness on their end! Anyways just to be safe I submitted the CAS with the update attached and a hand written additional note attached to it explaining myself well. I no fit shout. Thanks man!

Alright, all the best!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
spikesC:

you're advised to book a one way if your course duration is 1 year and above
Ofcourse yes am going for maSters
So I can book. One way ticket init?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
This teleperformance gan na wa oo please is there anyone who submitted 22nd of last month and have gotten there own reply. Please ooo coz I've not heard anyone who submitted the same day with me sharing there own testimonies here oo abi they have completely forgotten us niii cry undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
EAkoteyon:

How far with your visit?
when did u apply?

I applied on the 27th and got the email on the 4th of September i.e 5 working days went to collect them today though . Glory be to God I and my brother were both issued visas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by msRager: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
jayboss: @msrager,i recieved a mail that my visa has being processed by ukvi,but they said it would be sent to teleperformance soon,what i wanted to confirm is,did u just go to teleperformance to pick urs or u waited for teleperformance to send you thier own mail before you went for pickup?

@jayboss I just went there check on ur 22nd - 23rd working day it should be delivered by then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by msRager: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
The problem isn't ukvi processing ur documents it's dem forwarding it to other departments to be dispatched. Dts why it takes so long. But from your 22nd working day it should be delivered to teleperformance as long as it has been processed.
In some cases it can be longer.
A woman today just got her documents today since July 3rd. Over 2 months.. keep your fingers crossed be hopeful nd prayerful
Good luck
Don't forget to spread the word of staying off teleperformance to those in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thank God

did they inform you it was ready or u just went there to check?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
gbemmiey: @paradisewoods and pholareen1 any update?

Nothing yet o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
@IntroVAT ..for your (2.) question you can say: you got to know that Courses in the UK are generally shorter than many other countries, helping to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs. & UK is also an ideal place to develop your language skills and enhance employment prospects.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by msRager: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
paradisewoods:

did they inform you it was ready or u just went there to check?

Was there on Friday checked back on monday.. I just did
It doesn't hurt trying my tracking page still says transferred to ukvi

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chiichii2010: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
justwise:

Do you have complete amount in your account before that last transaction?
@ justwise, I have more than required.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please house, while filling my online form, d last section, where u are to fill the number of points u have, I didn't put anything, cos at dat time I didn't know what it meant... Hope it won't affect my application
Or should I write something in respect to that on a blank sheet and submit with my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ganiyat95: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello house, i applied on the 3rd of September at ikeja and on the 7th of September, i got a mail from this address(Abuja.VisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk) saying that "Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com". Should i go to the VAC on wednesday to check? Please reply ASAP. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Abeg all the gurus in the house please help we are waiting for ur answers on this mine was that the last part that contain the 10points the maintenance part I wrote shown in the bank statement....ho w I wish I never write that I hope I won't be refuse base on this error [quote arow]Please house, while filling my online form, d last section, where u are to fill the number of points u have, I didn't put anything, cos at dat time I didn't know what it meant... Hope it won't affect my application
Or should I write something in respect to that on a blank sheet and submit with my application[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2014
maka11: Abeg all the gurus in the house please help we are waiting for ur answers on this mine was that the last part that contain the 10points the maintenance part I wrote shown in the bank statement....ho w I wish I never write that I hope I won't be refuse base on this error

It doesn't matter now, just fill it in you appendix 8 form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nageo(m): 3:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Ganiyat95: Hello house, i applied on the 3rd of September at ikeja and on the 7th of September, i got a mail from this address(Abuja.VisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk) saying that "Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com". Should i go to the VAC on wednesday to check? Please reply ASAP. Thank you.

Wow..congratulations
Hopefully mine will come today, I applied at abuja on 2nd sept.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Ganiyat95: Hello house, i applied on the 3rd of September at ikeja and on the 7th of September, i got a mail from this address(Abuja.VisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk) saying that "Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com". Should i go to the VAC on wednesday to check? Please reply ASAP. Thank you.

Wow...dats fast...congrat...yea u can check dem tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.