Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (877001 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Austyn316(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2014
deoluwatinto:

I filled a form online, more like a mail though. https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com
Go to d site and and fill in d required details.
NB. Check ur spam folder regularly, as their reply went into my spam folder.
They should reply within 24hrs!

I was about to ask you the same question too. I applied at Teleperformance VI on September 17, 2014 and I believe it's not too early to want to find out the status of my application.

The other two times I have applied for UK visas I got my passport back within 11 consecutive days. I will also contact UKVI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2014
deoluwatinto:

I filled a form online, more like a mail though. https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com
Go to d site and and fill in d required details.
NB. Check ur spam folder regularly, as their reply went into my spam folder.
They should reply within 24hrs!

Done it, but didn't receive a confirmation mail, although immediately I submitted, the page said blah blah blah mail has been sent...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Austyn316:

I was about to ask you the same question too. I applied at Teleperformance VI on September 17, 2014 and I believe it's not too early to want to find out the status of my application.

The other two times I have applied for UK visas I got my passport back within 11 consecutive days. I will also contact UKVI.

OK then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow:

Done it, but didn't receive a confirmation mail, although immediately I submitted, the page said blah blah blah mail has been sent...

I didn't either, just wait for d reply.... Check ur spam from time to time too, just in case
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Austyn316(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2014
deoluwatinto:

I didn't either, just wait for d reply.... Check ur spam from time to time too, just in case

Please did you get a response the same day or the next?

I tried to call their number but all the advisors were busy and I didnt have the patience to wait. If you decide to call, be ready to pay for the service with your visa or mastercard.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Austyn316:

Please did you get a response the same day or the next?

I tried to call their number but all the advisors were busy and I didnt have the patience to wait. If you decide to call, be ready to pay for the service with your visa or mastercard.

I sent d mail on Friday and got a response yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Just got a mail from TP themselves that a decision has been made. Please how soon can I go for my documents?

Cc @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2014
deoluwatinto: Just got a mail from TP themselves that a decision has been made. Please how soon can I go for my documents?

Cc @justwise

Considering that TP has had issues with their website lately. If I were staying in Lagos, there will be no harm going to check today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
I just checked the TP site and it seems they have corrected the problem they have with their site. You can now see the status of your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
deoluwatinto: Just got a mail from TP themselves that a decision has been made. Please how soon can I go for my documents?

Cc @justwise

Tommorrow will not be too bad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2014
justwise:

Tommorrow will not be too bad

Aii, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ckorg: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2014
What date did UKvi told you decision was made from their response

MallamYahaya: I just checked the TP site and it seems they have corrected the problem they have with their site. You can now see the status of your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ckorg: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2014

Cc @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by henry0: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2014
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!
Just got the approval mail.
Thanks to everybody here that made this thread so informative..most especially Mr. JUSTWISE

Applied last week Wednesday 24th sept at teleperformance Abuja..

Sheffield Hallam Uni here I come...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
henry0: WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Thanks to everybody here that made this thread so informative..

Applied last week Wednesday 24th sept at teleperformance Abuja..

Sheffield Hallam Uni here I come...

That was fast.... I can't imagine that those of us who submitted at VI have to wait for long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrats @henry0 please tell us when u get an email from teleperformance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
ckorg:

They didn't specify actually, but on TP it says 29th(today) although I got the ukvi mail yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by henry0: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Missyrety: Congrats @henry0 please tell us when u get an email from teleperformance
Thanks..
Ok, I paid for courier service though.
My status online has been "your application has been received by ukvi on 25th sept 2014".
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
I give glory to the Almighty God for His Faithfulness, I received my approval mail like ten minutes ago. I applied on 23rd at VFS Ikeja. Thank you @justwise, @spikeC and all gurus in the house. I really appreciate every member of this group for the invaluable information. my mind already in LONDON. should go pick up my documents on Thursday by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
perfect08: I give glory to the Almighty God for His Faithfulness, I received my approval mail like ten minutes ago. I applied on 23rd at VFS Ikeja. Thank you @justwise, @spikeC and all gurus in the house. I really appreciate every member of this group for the invaluable information. my mind already in LONDON. should go pick up my documents on Thursday by God's grace.

Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
TP can like to put someone's mind on an anxiety level though, they don't send approval mails, just to come pick ur passport and other documents. Just got the mail now though. Going for it 2mao #Totalfaith# #God'sgrace#
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
perfect08: I give glory to the Almighty God for His Faithfulness, I received my approval mail like ten minutes ago. I applied on 23rd at VFS Ikeja. Thank you @justwise, @spikeC and all gurus in the house. I really appreciate every member of this group for the invaluable information. my mind already in LONDON. should go pick up my documents on Thursday by God's grace.

Congratz
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
deoluwatinto:
Congratz
justwise:

Congratulations.

Thanks. Will it be ready for collection by Thursday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dannyabba(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congratulations. Please send me an e-mail: deleojoabba@yahoo.co.uk. I want to clarify some things from you. Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
jamela:

Thanks for the encouragement. Infact you are God sent. Immediately I read your reply, my approval mail came in from same email address.

I've been approved! Yay! So happy. Thanks to everyone who helped with advice on this thread. Storming vfs ikeja mrw morning grin

Did check whether your documents are ready yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014

Congrats!
Just saw my approval mail.

Question is: Will VFS be open for collection after 30th September or will it be Tp?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
alizenbohr:

Congrats!
Just saw my approval mail.

Question is: Will VFS be open for collection after 30th September or will it be Tp?

Congratulations!!!

VFS Ikeja will still be open, just that they won't process UK Visa again. From the report we obtained from Abuja peeps, VFS Ikeja will still be open. When do you plan to go collect your documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by medman007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
perfect08:

Thanks. Will it be ready for collection by Thursday?

It should be ready on Thursday but latest on Friday all things being equal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Amdan: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hi MallamYahaya,

I intend applying for visa for myself, my wife and baby. Can you kindly hint me on the necessary documents that I may require? Am asking you because I noticed you applied for your family as well. Your kind help will be much appreciated.
MallamYahaya:

That was fast.... I can't imagine that those of us who submitted at VI have to wait for long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by diablo91: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
@justwise,
Please I applied for my tier 4 visa since the 26th of august at teleperformance VI and am yet to get any decision made, I called UKVI and they told me they do not have any record of the application, but on my tracking page it shows received by UKVI, please what do I do as my lectures are starting this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
diablo91: @justwise,
Please I applied for my tier 4 visa since the 26th of august at teleperformance VI and am yet to get any decision made, I called UKVI and they told me they do not have any record of the application, but on my tracking page it shows received by UKVI, please what do I do as my lectures are starting this week.

Did you email or call the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mosiate(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
FYI ppl, VFS has relocated to etibebe's place in mobolaji anothy beside Eko hospital in ikeja. Was @ their Billings way office today for collection and we were all redirected there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (503)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.