Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864719 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 27, 2014
guiddoti: broda man, I'm still searching for good airlines, hopefully plan for 5th

Okay. KLM is good, it has less waiting transit time than the others, 2 hours.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2014
@henry0 I applied on friday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joudesin: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2014
@ arknoid pls were u sent a decision mail? if u were, when were u sent?
btw congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Dunno whats happening with teleperformance sad sad . Just tried checking my status on their site now, my status has reverted back to account created from "received by the UKVI". I'm kinda confused as I feel I was supposed to get smtn like "decision made" or so. Any1 has an idea of what might have happened?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Got this

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ckorg: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Same happened to my account with tele dis morning too, i think they should employ a new web site guy! Chai
deoluwatinto: Got this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2014
guiddoti: broda man, I'm still searching for good airlines, hopefully plan for 5th
Just fly virgin atlantic straight joor...all dis connect wahala...236 grand sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2014
ckorg: Same happened to my account with tele dis morning too, i think they should employ a new web site guy! Chai

Me too, when did u submit ur application A friend submitted on d 9th, and he got his mail on thursday...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
countsparrow:

Me too, when did u submit ur application A friend submitted on d 9th, and he got his mail on thursday...

I submitted mine on d 15th and yet to get anything.. Could u pls ask if ur friend experienced such too??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014
kingsilly:
Just fly virgin atlantic straight joor...all dis connect wahala...236 grand sha

I think he is going to Glasgow, and virgin Atlantic doesn't go there. haven't seen any flight from nigeria that has non-stop to Glasgow. So no choice than to connect. They all fall in the same price range too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author@justwise...Pls I was told to drop a consent letter at ikeja where I submitted my application on the 12th,but I was not attended to...so I decided to use UPS To deliver the consent letter to Visa section British High Commission,I was given a reference no to show them when I get to ikeja ,am so worried now because all my friends have received a mall to pickup their visa..pls I need a urgent reply on what to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahyour: [quote author@justwise...Pls I was told to drop a consent letter at ikeja where I submitted my application on the 12th,but I was not attended to...so I decided to use UPS To deliver the consent letter to Visa section British High Commission,I was given a reference no to show them when I get to ikeja ,am so worried now because all my friends have received a mall to pickup their visa..pls I need a urgent reply on what to do

Are you applying with your kids?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
hahyour @Justwise,spikecc Pls I was called to drop a consent letter as regards my defendants application who is my son of 3yrs.I was called frm abuja last week Friday to drop the consent letter on Monday,but on getting to ikeja office on Monday I was not attended to because a man said they don't have a mail for that notice..so I used UPS to send the consent letter, and it was delivered on Tuesday at abuja Brish high Counsil visa section.All my other funds have received a mail for their collection but am yet too so am so worried..help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
@justwiseam applying with my son of three years as my dependent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahyour: @justwiseam applying with my son of three years as my dependent

Ok, have you contacted them to know the situation of your application? You know sometimes your status will still remain the same until your visa comes out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
@justwise....Please who am I to call
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hay your @justwise,spikkecc I was thinking of going to ikeja office on Monday and Tuesday again to see if I can give anode copy of the same consent letter to the person in charge of tier4 student visa..cos I was given a reference no to use send the Consent letter...pls advice me on what to do now coz am in a fix now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahyour: Hay your @justwise,spikkecc I was thinking of going to ikeja office on Monday and Tuesday again to see if I can give anode copy of the same consent letter to the person in charge of tier4 student visa..cos I was given a reference no to use send the Consent letter...pls advice me on what to do now coz am in a fix now

When did you send in your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahyour: @justwise....Please who am I to call

The British embassy and their contact details are in their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
@justwise I submitted on the 12th of september
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
@justwise pls do I still need to go to ikeja office next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahyour: @justwise I submitted on the 12th of september

Then it's pointless sending any document now, too late, go to visa centre on Monday to check if it's there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
I sho check if what is there I don't get you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
@justwise I should check what is there?? I don't get you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahyour: @justwise I should check what is there?? I don't get you

Check if your passport is there to be picked up. They might have processed your application and return it to visa centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
@justwise thanks so much..I will let you know the outcome by monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hahyour: @justwise thanks so much..I will let you know the outcome by monday

No worries, all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dunno whats happening with teleperformance sad sad . Just tried checking my status on their site D's morning my status has reverted back to account created from "received by the UKVI". I'm kinda confused as I feel I was supposed to get smtn like "decision made" or so. Any1 has an idea of what might have happened?

Cc @ justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
deoluwatinto: Dunno whats happening with teleperformance sad sad . Just tried checking my status on their site D's morning my status has reverted back to account created from "received by the UKVI". I'm kinda confused as I feel I was supposed to get smtn like "decision made" or so. Any1 has an idea of what might have happened?

Cc @ justwise

Seems they are trying to upgrade that status stuff, before today, it was six stages, now it is like eight, so I feel they are working on it... I submitted on the 10th, and till now I haven't gotten a mail... Will go there next week wednesday... #leap of faith thangz
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
countsparrow:

Seems they are trying to upgrade that status stuff, before today, it was six stages, now it is like eight, so I feel they are working on it... I submitted on the 10th, and till now I haven't gotten a mail... Will go there next week wednesday... #leap of faith thangz

Wouldn't Wednesday be a public holiday I plan going on Monday though cos the school gave me till the following Monday to resume
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
deoluwatinto:

Wouldn't Wednesday be a public holiday I plan going on Monday though cos the school gave me till the following Monday to resume

Wednesday isn't a public holiday, where u called after ur first interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
countsparrow:

Wednesday isn't a public holiday, where u called after ur first interview?
Wednesday is independence day

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.