Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864363 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
smakati: Good day peeps,
Is there any one here who applied Sept 25 or 26 at vfs Ikeja who has received approval mail?
I submitted on Sept 25 and up till now I haven't received an approval mail. I don't know whether I should be worried or I should stay calm.

Hi Smakati, I submitted on the 25th of September at VFS Ikeja and I received an approval mail from them around 12:54am this morning. Refresh your email and if you still haven't received it, be calm. I am positive you will still get it today. Take care.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Hi everyone, please would we be able to collect our passports from Ikeja VAC during the public holidays on Monday and Tuesday? Also, please how do we track the location of our passports on the Teleperformance website? Really need help with this. Thanks a lot for your anticipated response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by smakati(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw:

Hi Smakati, I submitted on the 25th of September at VFS Ikeja and I received an approval mail from them around 12:54am this morning. Refresh your email and if you still haven't received it, be calm. I am positive you will still get it today. Take care.
Thanks for the word of encouragement. I believe!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2014
AdesuwaMD: Fellow naijans, I salute.
I am new to this forum and in need of urgent advise on this issue that is very troubling to me and family.

I applied for a tier 4 visa for my daughter on the 9/9/14 and also applied for myself since am accompanying her to school. Mine was granted and my daughter's declined ; her school since resumed in September 2014. She is 17 and to do her A levels. Out of 23,000 pounds for the session, we have paid 18,500pounds and the school operates an all inclusive fees which includes boarding, feeding, transport fare when they need to go out of school compound, toiletries etc and this is clearly stated in the letter of admission and other materials we submitted to the embassy. She had 30 points in cas and scored 0 in maintenance. Yet my bank statement I submitted has more than the outstanding fees as at the 28days they recommended and far far morethan enough beyond the 28 days. Now their ground of refusal is...am quoting them word for word......
"You are required to show that you have 7,380 pounds for maintenance and 4,555 pounds which are outstanding in respect of your fees. You have provided your mothers bank statement as evidence of funds, however, her bank statement dipped to N1,311,101.89(11,935 pounds) on the 18the August. Her bank account is dated 31 August. She needed to show that she held 11, 935 pounds continuously for 28days proceeding 31 August. I am therefore not satisfied that you have provided the specified documents to show you are in possession of sufficient funds, as detailed in paragraph 10 to 13 of Appendix C of the Immigration Rules. You therefore do not meet the requirements to be granted entry clearance under Tier 4 (General) Student and I refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV(c)of the Immigration rules"" If you believe that the decision made by the entry clearance officer was incorrect, you may apply for an administrative review of your case. You may request one administrative review of your case. Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002:''
On receipt of this, we immediately called and wrote to the school. They were very surprised and sent us a letter on their letter head explaining that all we have paid was inclusive of maintenance fee, but unfortunately we have been asked not to submit any new evidence along with our administrative review which we have since done on 24/9/2014 explaining all we could to them.
Justwise, seeing the justice you and other good Nigerians have been doing to other peoples questions, can you help do justice to my own. My heart breaks for my daughter seeing how sad she looks these days,,,,very unlike her. My question is DO I HAVE A CASE? WILL THEIR DECISION BE IN OUR FAVOUR? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE BEFORE THEY CALL US? IS THERE SOMEONE I CAN GO TO EXPLAIN MY CASE TO PHYSICALLY? CAN I REAPPLY AS TIME IS OF ESSENCE SINCE HER MATES HAVE SINCE RSUMED? OR WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO?

I know that @Justwise will do justice to your question. To my understanding, there is a maximum amount that can be deducted for maintenance under the rules. You are not supposed to pay more than 1000 pounds for accomodation. You may want to reapply again if you have held enough funds in your account for the 28 day period. The rules allows for deductions on Tuition but limits deduction towards accomodation.

Let's hear from the guru - @justwise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2014
MallamYahaya:

Thank you very much @Justwise. Should I send an email to the above address?

This is the email I got from UKVI enquiries on 30th September, 2014:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.
We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWFxxxxxxxxxxx and date of birth
xxxxxxxxxxx) and found that the application has been processed and it should
be with you in the next few days.
Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.
If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.
For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxx
UK Visa and Immigrations International Enquiry Service

We want to ensure that your experience is as
positive as it can be, which includes how you contact us. On that basis, if
you
would be prepared to receive a call to answer a few questions about our
website
and how we can improve it, please E-Mail UKVI@teamhgs.com
with your contact details, or alternatively click on this link and complete
the
survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7M9X7SR
Thank you in advance for your time.

Only after visiting their office and did not get your package then email them to complain.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
justwise:

Only after visiting their office and did not get your package then email them to complain.

@Justwise, sorry for bothering you so much. Please what's the average number of working days for the package to be sent from Sheffield to Lagos? I am based in Port Harcourt and it is not going to be easy traveling all the way only to be told my package is not ready. Thank God I didn't book for courier delivery.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdesuwaMD: Fellow naijans, I salute.
I am new to this forum and in need of urgent advise on this issue that is very troubling to me and family.

I applied for a tier 4 visa for my daughter on the 9/9/14 and also applied for myself since am accompanying her to school. Mine was granted and my daughter's declined ; her school since resumed in September 2014. She is 17 and to do her A levels. Out of 23,000 pounds for the session, we have paid 18,500pounds and the school operates an all inclusive fees which includes boarding, feeding, transport fare when they need to go out of school compound, toiletries etc and this is clearly stated in the letter of admission and other materials we submitted to the embassy. She had 30 points in cas and scored 0 in maintenance. Yet my bank statement I submitted has more than the outstanding fees as at the 28days they recommended and far far morethan enough beyond the 28 days. Now their ground of refusal is...am quoting them word for word......
"You are required to show that you have 7,380 pounds for maintenance and 4,555 pounds which are outstanding in respect of your fees. You have provided your mothers bank statement as evidence of funds, however, her bank statement dipped to N1,311,101.89(11,935 pounds) on the 18the August. Her bank account is dated 31 August. She needed to show that she held 11, 935 pounds continuously for 28days proceeding 31 August. I am therefore not satisfied that you have provided the specified documents to show you are in possession of sufficient funds, as detailed in paragraph 10 to 13 of Appendix C of the Immigration Rules. You therefore do not meet the requirements to be granted entry clearance under Tier 4 (General) Student and I refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV(c)of the Immigration rules"" If you believe that the decision made by the entry clearance officer was incorrect, you may apply for an administrative review of your case. You may request one administrative review of your case. Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002:''
On receipt of this, we immediately called and wrote to the school. They were very surprised and sent us a letter on their letter head explaining that all we have paid was inclusive of maintenance fee, but unfortunately we have been asked not to submit any new evidence along with our administrative review which we have since done on 24/9/2014 explaining all we could to them.
Justwise, seeing the justice you and other good Nigerians have been doing to other peoples questions, can you help do justice to my own. My heart breaks for my daughter seeing how sad she looks these days,,,,very unlike her. My question is DO I HAVE A CASE? WILL THEIR DECISION BE IN OUR FAVOUR? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE BEFORE THEY CALL US? IS THERE SOMEONE I CAN GO TO EXPLAIN MY CASE TO PHYSICALLY? CAN I REAPPLY AS TIME IS OF ESSENCE SINCE HER MATES HAVE SINCE RSUMED? OR WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO?

I'm really sorry to read about your daughter's refusal, you made a mistake, maintenance shouldn't have been paid to the school plus the fees, that money should have been separated from the school fees and kept for 28days, you were given a wrong advice by the school.

Schools don't make immigration decisions, no matter what they tell you it will always come down to the embassy to make final decision.
I really hope that the ECM sees your innocent mistake and request for her passport to be resubmitted for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
mystogan post=/post/26827594:
Wow! I just got approval mail, I applied on the 25th TP abuja. I want to thank everyone here for there contributions, suggestions and otherwise.

Hi mystogan, please when do you intend to go and collect your passport and also please have you been able to track your application on teleperformance? Want to know how to go about the tracking. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
So went to the new TP office for collection, and the level of unprofessionalism is just damn too high. Same old story, passport not ready for collection sad . The way am seeing it, don't know if it would be ready for collection next week. Why did they transfer our collection to this TP people.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
goldendraco post=/post/26831549:
So went to the new TP office for collection, and the level of unprofessionalism is just damn too high. Same old story, passport not ready for collection sad . The way am seeing it, don't know if it would be ready for collection next week. Why did they transfer our collection to this TP people.

Hi, sorry about that. I take it you also applied with VFS Ikeja? Please when did you get your approval mail that your visa has been issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mystogan(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw post=/post/26830599:

Hi mystogan, please when do you intend to go and collect your passport and also please have you been able to track your application on teleperformance? Want to know how to go about the tracking. Thank you.
@ AdanneNwachukwu, I intend to go to TP abuja on wednesday to inquiry because of this public holiday. I was able to track my application on there website.you Could do the same by login into your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw post=/post/26831775:

Hi, sorry about that. I take it you also applied with VFS Ikeja? Please when did you get your approval mail that your visa has been issued?

Yes I applied with vfs ikeja. Got approval on the 26th. This public holiday is ruining things for me big big time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
mystogan post=/post/26831836:

@ AdanneNwachukwu, I intend to go to TP abuja on wednesday to inquiry because of this public holiday. I was able to track my application on there website.you Could do the same by login into your account.

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply. I applied with VFS Ikeja so I only just created an account for the purpose of tracking this morning. When I click on track application it says I can start a new application so that's where I get confused.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
goldendraco post=/post/26831862:

Yes I applied with vfs ikeja. Got approval on the 26th. This public holiday is ruining things for me big big time

Eyaa. So sorry, it sucks a lot, I know how you feel. Really horrible. Have you been able to track with Teleperformance? Cos I wish they could say where exactly the documents are and as ridiculous as it sounds, allow us go an collect the documents from there by ourselves. Instead of waiting for these Teleperformance people to hand it over to us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw post=/post/26832386:

Eyaa. So sorry, it sucks a lot, I know how you feel. Really horrible. Have you been able to track with Teleperformance? Cos I wish they could say where exactly the documents are and as ridiculous as it sounds, allow us go an collect the documents from there by ourselves. Instead of waiting for these Teleperformance people to hand it over to us.

Really sad, angry, everything join together. Thinking maybe I have not entered one chance like this. And last day of resumption is on the 10th. I have been unable to track my application using TP website, created account even before submitting my application, till now, it's still showing account created. Even the VFS tracking is crap and and my 400 naira is even paining me, as the SMS thing is just wasting of money. Me is ready to go to Abuja to collect my passport if they will allow that. Don't know what there problem is, how far is Abuja to Lagos, that it's taking them forever to bring down to Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
goldendraco:

Really sad, angry, everything join together. Thinking maybe I have not entered one chance like this. And last day of resumption is on the 10th. I have been unable to track my application using TP website, created account even before submitting my application, till now, it's still showing account created. Even the VFS tracking is crap and and my 400 naira is even paining me, as the SMS thing is just wasting of money. Me is ready to go to Abuja to collect my passport if they will allow that. Don't know what there problem is, how far is Abuja to Lagos, that it's taking them forever to bring down to Lagos.
Send an email to UKVI to complain, I did but got a reply that I have not waited for at least 2 working days.maybe you can try, state clearly how many working days after approval email.
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
kemkem30:
Send an email to UKVI to complain, I did but got a reply that I have not waited for at least 2 working days.maybe you can try, state clearly how many working days after approval email.
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

Thank you, will do that now. Atleast today is the 4th working days after approval email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please is there anyone here who applied at tp Abuja on the 26th and has gotten approval email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
goldendraco:

It's ridiculous, so unheard of. It's only in Nigeria these kind of things happen, no sympathy for applicants whatsoever. Wanted to tell the BHC to please keep my passport with them and I'll come get it myself but their numbers were not connecting me to any staff and I heard it's a breach of contract on their part not to return the passports to the VAC. But whatever the case is, they should have a better way of giving us these documents. FedEx delivers to Lagos from Abuja that same day so I don't know what is really happening. I believe you should check on wednesday morning, it should be there by then. Also, is it Teleperformance we are collecting it from or VFS Ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdesuwaMD: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks for the response so far. How long does it take for them to respond when you submit an administrative review? Is there no one someone can talk to there to explain our side of the story? Should I go ahead and reapply or wait to see what the final outcome will be?
I will be grateful if Vicjustice and justwise can please please respond to me ,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw:

It's ridiculous, so unheard of. It's only in Nigeria these kind of things happen, no sympathy for applicants whatsoever. Wanted to tell the BHC to please keep my passport with them and I'll come get it myself but their numbers were not connecting me to any staff and I heard it's a breach of contract on their part not to return the passports to the VAC. But whatever the case is, they should have a better way of giving us these documents. FedEx delivers to Lagos from Abuja that same day so I don't know what is really happening. I believe you should check on wednesday morning, it should be there by then. Also, is it Teleperformance we are collecting it from or VFS Ikeja?

Abi o, it's from teleperformance we are to collect our passport from, as VFS has stopped handling application in nigeria. So all of us that applied with VFS ikeja before they stopped were transfered to this bad news teleperformance people.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hi everyone, good afternoon. Please this question is directed to people who applied with VFS Ikeja and got approval mails stating they should track their documents through Teleperformance and have actually collected their documents. Firstly, please how many days after your approval mail did it take to get your documents? Please, did you collect your documents from Teleperformance or VFS in Ikeja? Also, did you receive an email from Teleperformance telling you your documents were ready for pickup? Fourthly, did you ever track the location of your documents on Teleperformance website?

I know this is a lot of questions but please help me out sad Really appreciate it, thanks!smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
mystogan:

Hi mystogan, please did you apply with VFS Ikeja too? Or Teleperformance? Please when did you get the approval mail? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
TELEPERFORMANCE!!!!

This is the 12th working day of my submission at your VI office. No news again. Package not yet ready. It is well.

The Almighty Alllah is in control. Let's see what happens after
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by henry0: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please who knows the courier service TP Abuja uses?
Imagine after getting an approval mail on monday 29th sept and receiving a mail from TP Abuja yesterday morning that my documents have been dispatched to my address by the courier service, I still didn't get it today and the worst part is that they didn't give me the tracking number because I made the payment online.

My flight scheduled for Tuesday 7th October won't be possible again because of the public holiday, so I intend rescheduling to Friday 10th October..

So now I have just Wednesday and Thursday to have my passport back as the last possible date given to me to enroll in school is monday 13th October.

Please house,
Can I travel to abuja on Wednesday to get my documents from the courier service office since they didn't send them?
Advice needed please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justabox14: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dear House,

Please,l need your advice on this matter. l had undertaken a study in the UK for 4 years and have some sort of presence and bank accounts in the UK. I finished my course in UK and my visa expired on 30th July 2014,so l am back in Nigeria. I have been given an admission for a masters degree course starting on January 2015 ,which l have accepted and planned to apply for my visa at the end of this month (October 2014). I planned to use my UK Bank account statements,where l have deposited enough money to cover UKVI requirements (been there since July 2014). My Question is this: Will using my UK Bank statement to apply for tier4 visa in Nigeria alright for me?l intend to apply using 9 months maintenance requiremnts. Please,l need your contributions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw:
Hi everyone, good afternoon. Please this question is directed to people who applied with VFS Ikeja and got approval mails stating they should track their documents through Teleperformance and have actually collected their documents. Firstly, please how many days after your approval mail did it take to get your documents? Please, did you collect your documents from Teleperformance or VFS in Ikeja? Also, did you receive an email from Teleperformance telling you your documents were ready for pickup? Fourthly, did you ever track the location of your documents on Teleperformance website?

I know this is a lot of questions but please help me out sad Really appreciate it, thanks!smiley

I'm in a similar situation - yet to collect my visa.

When I went to Etiebets Place (TP) yesterday & today, I was told it takes exactly 5 working days from approval mail to collection.

I also checked VFS Ikeja but was directed to Etiebets for anything UK visa (its written on their gate)

Their contact number is 01-4535190.
Address: Etiebets place (@ Abule bus-stop) Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
alizenbohr:

I'm in a similar situation - yet to collect my visa.

When I went to Etiebets Place (TP) yesterday & today, I was told it takes exactly 5 working days from approval mail to collection.

I also checked VFS Ikeja but was directed to Etiebets for anything UK visa (its written on their gate)

Their contact number is 01-4535190.
Address: Etiebets place (@ Abule bus-stop) Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja.

Hi, thanks a whole lot for your response. But it's so daunting that it takes five days from Abuja to Lagos. These people aren't being honest unless the documents are coming from the UK which it isn't. It's either they are piling and then sending the documents in bulk or they are using the post office, only reason it should take five days. Goodness! I sympathies with you tho, I know it's frustrating considering I'm in the same situation. May God help us, don't even know what to say. Wish the BHC in Abuja could just leave our documents with them then we come for pick up. Have you done anything about tracking your documents on teleperformance?

Just wondering how they can conveniently say it takes 5 working days making it seem like we are not serious for expecting it in two working days even though that's what our approval email clearly states.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw:

Hi, thanks a whole lot for your response. But it's so daunting that it takes five days from Abuja to Lagos. These people aren't being honest unless the documents are coming from the UK which it isn't. It's either they are piling and then sending the documents in bulk or they are using the post office, only reason it should take five days. Goodness! I sympathies with you tho, I know it's frustrating considering I'm in the same situation. May God help us, don't even know what to say. Wish the BHC in Abuja could just leave our documents with them then we come for pick up. Have you done anything about tracking your documents on teleperformance?

Just wondering how they can conveniently say it takes 5 working days making it seem like we are not serious for expecting it in two working days even though that's what our approval email clearly states.

No mind those TP people, their customer service is too poor.
If it was VFS, 2 days is 2 days.

About tracking on TP site, it just shows 'Created Account'.

Its so unfortunate that they've taken over UK visa processing in Nigeria leaving everyone with no other alternative or competition.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mayorp99: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Just to share my experience with TP...I applied on the 15th....enquired from UKVI...they responded that application has been processed that wz as at 26th...but On TP site it was showing awaiting decision. Today I got 2 mails frm TP...and I av collected my visa....For TP victoria island...the average turn around time is 12 to 15 working days. Thanks y'all.....Movement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
goldendraco: So went to the new TP office for collection, and the level of unprofessionalism is just damn too high. Same old story, passport not ready for collection sad . The way am seeing it, don't know if it would be ready for collection next week. Why did they transfer our collection to this TP people.
oh boy, I don collect today ooo atlas! If say I get gun I for don kill those yeye people. one of the staff just dey laugh as I was trying to explain deficiencies of their services.
This public holiday just spoil everything, the next package should be ready bynext week wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mosiate(f): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
guiddoti: oh boy, I don collect today ooo atlas! If say I get gun I for don kill those yeye people. one of the staff just dey laugh as I was trying to explain deficiencies of their services.
This public holiday just spoil everything, the next package should be ready bynext week wednesday.
Congrats @guiddoti, guess the approval mail doesn't need 'congrats' again, it's d collection that needs it now. Pls wen did u get ur approval mail? And was @ etitibe's place?

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.