Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (868044 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ironbender101, the bros nearly put fire for this house o grin

Congrats.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DSSHQ: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Hello Justwise and SpikeC.Compliments of the season.Please can one pay for courier service after submitting ones application? I submitted my application on the 19th in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dt03(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
portelli:

contact ur high school they can help with the amendment. Afterall , date of birth is stated in the senior secondary school testimonial not even in waec certificate.

Thanks so much for your contribution. In my issue D O B was written in it and it is solely issued from WAEC headquarter, it is not testimonial. I am so concern about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by axtwwppw(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2014
ironbender101:
@justwise @pato @worry358

I got a call from the courier service today that they were around my house trying to locate my house and they could not locate my house. I just gave them my Mum's number to call and deliver it because im not in town. When she got the parcel I called her again to check what was inside, she did and said no visa found. I called her back again to read carefully through all the documents to see anything like denial letter and she said nothing. After 2hrs she called and said she saw something like work permit 20hrs and so on.......... I jumped up immediately. On Saturday I got a mail from UKVI after tracking again saying that they strongly advise me not to purchase any travel booking, I was so so worried. I want to use this medium to thank everyone here, my man Pato, my boss @justwise,worry358 and every other person. Also I want to advise anyone waiting not to worry so much if you don't see any approval mail, I think they don't send it always........
congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2014
ironbender101:
@justwise @pato @worry358

I got a call from the courier service today that they were around my house trying to locate my house and they could not locate my house. I just gave them my Mum's number to call and deliver it because im not in town. When she got the parcel I called her again to check what was inside, she did and said no visa found. I called her back again to read carefully through all the documents to see anything like denial letter and she said nothing. After 2hrs she called and said she saw something like work permit 20hrs and so on.......... I jumped up immediately. On Saturday I got a mail from UKVI after tracking again saying that they strongly advise me not to purchase any travel booking, I was so so worried. I want to use this medium to thank everyone here, my man Pato, my boss @justwise,worry358 and every other person. Also I want to advise anyone waiting not to worry so much if you don't see any approval mail, I think they don't send it always........

ironbender101...a big congrat to u bro!.....I now honor u wit this award; chief expert cook, egusi soup!....lol
please don't stop praying 4me as I am still expecting mine.....as my anxiety don triple with this hope wey ur own don give me so!
Oghene biko ooo!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by portelli: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2014
helloo house, a friend of mine wanted to know universities that give admissions to second year undergraduate degree with only the national diploma.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
DrSkofid:

ironbender101...a big congrat to u bro!.....I now honor u wit this award; chief expert cook, egusi soup!....lol
please don't stop praying 4me as I am still expecting mine.....as my anxiety don triple with this hope wey ur own don give me so!
Oghene biko ooo!

Bro you will get yours cos its same God different application........ wishing you all the best....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Lara911: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good day my good people,

Here is the story of my problem; i got admission to a UK university, the course is starting on January 16th 2015. The school wasted plenty time to give me my CAS, so the earliest appointment i could get for the visa appointment is December 30 2014 at Teleperformance ikeja. Now i am worried that my passport will not be returned on time for my course start date. I have the following questions;

1. How many days does it usually take from submitting the visa application to obtaining the passport back (i am using Ikeja Teleperformance office)
2. Is it possible for student visa applicants to use the Priority visa service (this is fast track visa processing of 5 working days). considering that i have had a UK visit visa before and I have sufficient funds for the course of study.

Has anyone ever used fast-track visa service before, for student visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hi guys,

It's been 15days since interview @Ikeja and 13days since my visa was received @Abuja and I am yet to get approval mail. The anxiety is killing but I am sure mine is gonna be a success story like others as well...Need to ask as well. I was awarded a £5000 pounds scholarship last week after I have done my interview. Do I need to inform the UKBA or ask school to inform the UKBA? Or better still wait till visa approved?.

Thanks for the reply and good luck to US all waiting for approval. It is well IJN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by peace2mankind(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
please guys, i intend to collect my documents tomorrow at abuja.
will teleperformance office be open tomorrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
ironbender101:

Bro you will get yours cos its same God different application........ wishing you all the best....

Thanks bro! GOD BLESS U NON-STOP!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Zardic: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good day, please kindly help me out. Want to kno if I can possibly get admission for master in either US or perhaps UK without TOEFL...blah blah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 24, 2014
Guys pls. What courier service does teleperformance use in Nigeria... A friend wants to go directly to their office for the package before Xmas laxity sets in...pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:
Guys pls. What courier service does teleperformance use in Nigeria... A friend wants to go directly to their office for the package before Xmas laxity sets in...pls help

If he wants to go directly then he doesnt need a courier service. He should just go to TP center thats he applied and pick his parcel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jelmusboy(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Hello guys.

I was trying to pay for my visa application using my GTB Mastercard but I didn't remember to get my secure code.
On inputing my card, I was denied payment.
Later I went to my bank to get the code. As I returned to the page to make payment, I got a prompt that my order is no longer payable that I should contact my merchant.
I waited several hours hoping it will be rectified but it wasn't. I could not make payment for the visa application now, what should I pls.

I need urgent attention pls.

Can I use one teleperformance account for two visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by zemaye: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2014
jelmusboy:
Hello guys.

I was trying to pay for my visa application using my GTB Mastercard but I didn't remember to get my secure code.
On inputing my card, I was denied payment.
Later I went to my bank to get the code. As I returned to the page to make payment, I got a prompt that my order is no longer payable that I should contact my merchant.
I waited several hours hoping it will be rectified but it wasn't. I could not make payment for the visa application now, what should I pls.

I need urgent attention pls.

Can I use one teleperformance account for two visa application?
Delete your application account and start afresh you should be able to pay with a new application
It happened to me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by StudyAbroadUk: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2014
@Zardic. You will need IELTS for UK. Search this forum you will find useful information as well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Zardic:
Good day, please kindly help me out. Want to kno if I can possibly get admission for master in either US or perhaps UK without TOEFL...blah blah

Yes its possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2014
ironbender101:

If he wants to go directly then he doesnt need a courier service. He should just go to TP center thats he applied and pick his parcel.
it has been sent to the courier service already..but no word from the courier service yet so rather than wait for hone delivery..he'd prefer yo go to their local office. Any one with an idea of what courier service teleperformance uses? Dhl? FedEx? Nipost? Or what
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by portelli: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Lara911:
Good day my good people,

Here is the story of my problem; i got admission to a UK university, the course is starting on January 16th 2015. The school wasted plenty time to give me my CAS, so the earliest appointment i could get for the visa appointment is December 30 2014 at Teleperformance ikeja. Now i am worried that my passport will not be returned on time for my course start date. I have the following questions;

1. How many days does it usually take from submitting the visa application to obtaining the passport back (i am using Ikeja Teleperformance office)
2. Is it possible for student visa applicants to use the Priority visa service (this is fast track visa processing of 5 working days). considering that i have had a UK visit visa before and I have sufficient funds for the course of study.

Has anyone ever used fast-track visa service before, for student visa?
2. No according to TP, although you have had visit visa but currently applying for tier 4 and not visit visa again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Zardic:

I will advise u to write IELTS (Academic) or TOEFL to be on a safe side!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Hi guys,

It's been 15days since interview @Ikeja and 13days since my visa was received @Abuja and I am yet to get approval mail. The anxiety is killing but I am sure mine is gonna be a success story like others as well...Need to ask as well. I was awarded a £5000 pounds scholarship last week after I have done my interview. Do I need to inform the UKBA or ask school to inform the UKBA? Or better still wait till visa approved?.

Thanks for the reply and good luck to US all waiting for approval. It is well IJN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by axtwwppw(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2014
BiHung:
it has been sent to the courier service already..but no word from the courier service yet so rather than wait for hone delivery..he'd prefer yo go to their local office. Any one with an idea of what courier service teleperformance uses? Dhl? FedEx? Nipost? Or what
FedEx/ Red star

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2014
I wonder why anyone wants to study in England?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

grin grin regretting your decision now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
GeneralShepherd:
Because a good certificate from a British school can help to get a well paid job in many places.
Unlike many other countries education establishments.
What is a certificate from Nigeria worth?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
justwise:

grin grin regretting your decision now?

Not really, the education is wonderful but I should have gone to the US or Canada, they are more friendly to aliens.

Imagine Theresa May wants to even take away the six months extra on tier 4 visass.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
worry359:

Because a good certificate from a British school can help to get a well paid job in many places.
Unlike many other countries education establishments.
What is a certificate from Nigeria worth?

Most.countries prefer degrees from their education system, it helps stimulate income from education tourism. It also helps them attract and keep talents.
Unfortunately the UK doesn't subscribe to.that line of thought anymore.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Not really, the education is wonderful but I should have gone to the US or Canada, they are more friendly to aliens.

Imagine Theresa May wants to even take away the six months extra on tier 4 visass.

Hmmm not sure about that but I think sometimes we expect too much from host the country
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Most.countries prefer degrees from their education system, it helps stimulate income from education tourism. It also helps them attract and keep talents.
Unfortunately the UK doesn't subscribe to.that line of thought anymore.

THE UK STILL SUBSCRIBE TO THAT LINE OF THOUGHT!...Bro do your research well!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
justwise:

Hmmm not sure about that but I think sometimes we expect too much from host the country

No, I have always been looking towards UAE and singapore because my target industry has more presence there, but then listen to UKIP, Theresa May etc. They absolutely hate students and foreigners.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

No, I have always been looking towards UAE and singapore because my target industry has more presence there, but then listen to UKIP, Theresa May etc. They absolutely hate students and foreigners.

Election is around the corner and immigration takes the centre stage, its the same in every EU country not just the UK.

You think UAE or Singapore will fair better than the UK in terms of attitude towards immigration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (503)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.