Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866913 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
pato231:

Yes you can.success in your application,

Thanks boss!

The earliest date I can have an interview is the 6th of January @ Ikeja. I have registered on teleperformance and they sent me an email, I hope that is all there is to it. I didn't pick any of the special services yet though, I don't think I'll need them. My view on the TP site has not reflected the appointment date yet, I suppose there'd be some form of reconciliation between TP and UKVI before it shows up, yes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
olukenzo:

Thanks boss!

The earliest date I can have an interview is the 6th of January @ Ikeja. I have registered on teleperformance and they sent me an email, I hope that is all there is to it. I didn't pick any of the special services yet though, I don't think I'll need them. My view on the TP site has not reflected the appointment date yet, I suppose there'd be some form of reconciliation between TP and UKVI before it shows up, yes?
Bro you don't need any special service,paying for any will be waste of resources.print the appointment confirmation from the ukvisa website that's all.Tp will have you already in the system.ikeja is still faster than VI cos the visas are processed at Abuja in contrast to Sheffield where VI sends out applications to.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
I am still waiting to know decision on my application.....and now I have completed my learning of how to cook Egusi Soup and the anxiety is back!...what else should I learn because this waiting hurts!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
DrSkofid:
I am still waiting to know decision on my application.....and now I have completed my learning of how to cook Egusi Soup and the anxiety is back!...what else should I learn because this waiting hurts!
Lol,well the Egusi will come in handy here,hunger dey oo,quickly learn how to make vegetable soup.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2014
@spikesC
whats up bro,did u still make it home for the xmas,i have arrived uk,na look me i look you for here o,boredom many,me wey for don enta mama nkechi store do one bo if na lagos i dey grin,the first week time table aint online for medway campus,i will be at medway on monday when school opens,if you can or back in town lets meet.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
pato231:

Lol,well the Egusi will come in handy here,hunger dey oo,quickly learn how to make vegetable soup.

hahahaha...no shakes! I will package your egusi soup and send to u ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
DrSkofid:

hahahaha...no shakes! I will package your egusi soup and send to u ASAP.
No need sending it,you will be arriving soon by his grace,so just come with it,i like cow leg well o grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
@Dr Skofid...

The long wait is depressing bro. It's been 3weeks now and no mail. think the delay is cos of the holiday. Atleast more time to learn more about cooking till I start school over there! Good news to all still waiting IJN. Have faith,!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
The public hols ain't helping at all.. Are the ECOs on break till Jan or what..Evry1 tht submitted 3rd week of Dec. hvn't got any decision made (evn Abuja) .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by RonkeGoke(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
So today is actually the 15th working day since I submitted my application and i just got an email from tp some mins ago saying my application has been assessed by UKVI. Well dats a relief now. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
pato231:

No need sending it,you will be arriving soon by his grace,so just come with it,i like cow leg well o grin

GOD bless u bro for this faith & hope that you have instilled in me with those few powerful words of yours!...you too much! If I no arrive with your full cow..then make I nnaked baf 4 bathroom...lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
AskGodAnything:
@Dr Skofid...

The long wait is depressing bro. It's been 3weeks now and no mail. think the delay is cos of the holiday. Atleast more time to learn more about cooking till I start school over there! Good news to all still waiting IJN. Have faith,!

I hope you have completed ur egusi cooking course?....well, e no get as dem delay reach, e no go pass next week...so yr 2015 is a yr of good news to us all who are still waiting and others yet to apply in the almighty name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
tshegs19:
The public hols ain't helping at all.. Are the ECOs on break till Jan or what..Evry1 tht submitted 3rd week of Dec. hvn't got any decision made (evn Abuja) .

GOD DEY!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
DrSkofid:

I hope you have completed ur egusi cooking course?....well, e no get as dem delay reach, e no go pass next week...so yr 2015 is a yr of good news to us all who are still waiting and others yet to apply in the almighty name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hi all, I'd rather sound ridiculous than make a ridiculous mistake.

The SOA I printed is between Dec 2 (Opening Balance) and Dec 29 (Date of last transaction), this is 27 days if I choose not to count the last day and 28 days if I do.

Which is correct?

justwise, pato231, portelli, spikesC, anyone else the understands how this works
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
pato231:
@spikesC
whats up bro,did u still make it home for the xmas,i have arrived uk,na look me i look you for here o,boredom many,me wey for don enta mama nkechi store do one bo if na lagos i dey grin,the first week time table aint online for medway campus,i will be at medway on monday when school opens,if you can or back in town lets meet.

Lol...yeah, been in Naija since 21st.
The boredom no get part 2 grin
Considering you got in during the exam period, it would be worse.
It should be out by now, though don't worry much about it. Just go that day and collect a leaflet that contains it.

Never knew you're coming to medway.
I'll be back soon, will beep you when I do.
Which university in medway is that and which level are you on?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
olukenzo:
Hi all, I'd rather sound ridiculous than make a ridiculous mistake.

The SOA I printed is between Dec 2 (Opening Balance) and Dec 29 (Date of last transaction), this is 27 days if I choose not to count the last day and 28 days if I do.

Which is correct?

justwise, pato231, portelli, spikesC, anyone else the understands how this works

You printed 27 days. It should be Dec 2 to Dec 30
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2014
spikesC:

You printed 27 days. It should be Dec 2 to Dec 30

Thank you Sir. I'll go and reprint that date range this morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2014
olukenzo:

Thank you Sir. I'll go and reprint that date range this morning.

just to show the date of closing balance,pls pay in little amount into the account today and print afterwards,this helps to make all clear to the ECO,it might not be so important but if you can just do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2014
spikesC:

Lol...yeah, been in Naija since 21st.
The boredom no get part 2 grin
Considering you got in during the exam period, it would be worse.
It should be out by now, though don't worry much about it. Just go that day and collect a leaflet that contains it.

Never knew you're coming to medway.
I'll be back soon, will beep you when I do.
Which university in medway is that and which level are you on?

OK will just go on Monday then get the leaflet with the info,yeah told you a couple of times i will be at medway.studying at University of Greenwich at medway,Msc
yeah will be waiting for the beep bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Akadas: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2014
pato231:

OK will just go on Monday then get the leaflet with the info,yeah told you a couple of times i will be at medway.studying at University of Greenwich at medway,Msc

Bro I will be in medway soon, University of Greenwich as well ( what a coincidence), Msc.

Will see you there!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2014
I received emails from Tp this morning saying that my passport and documents (plus my wife and kid's) are ready for pick up!
....d moment I saw these emails all the cooking I learnt disappeared from my brain! Na then my wife anxiety start!
Please will Teleperformance office open on friday January 2, 2015?
Pato231 my heart just dey beat fast and anyhow since morning, I mean it is beating arrhythmic... wetin i go do now? tension oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2014
pato231:

Ahh, forgive my memory cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
DrSkofid:
I received emails from Tp this morning saying that my passport and documents (plus my wife and kid's) are ready for pick up!
....d moment I saw these emails all the cooking I learnt disappeared from my brain! Na then my wife anxiety start!
Please will Teleperformance office open on friday January 2, 2015?
Pato231 my heart just dey beat fast and anyhow since morning, I mean it is beating arrhythmic... wetin i go do now? tension oooo...
Lol,bro just be calm,@ironbender101 also didnt receive approval email just the ready for collection from tp,i believe all will be fine,why not go to tp office today and pick up the package,2nd january is also a public holiday,so you will have to wait till 5th january if you cant pick up today.Tell us the good news fast abeg.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2014
spikesC:

Ahh, forgive my memory cool
already done that wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Akadas:

Bro I will be in medway soon, University of Greenwich as well ( what a coincidence), Msc.

Will see you there!

Thats nice,guess you are a january starter too?
See you bro

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2014
pato231:

just to show the date of closing balance,pls pay in little amount into the account today and print afterwards,this helps to make all clear to the ECO,it might not be so important but if you can just do.

Transactions take 1 day to reflect at Zenith. So if I pay in anything now, it won't reflect on the statement till tomorrow.

However, I think there was a 105 deduction yesterday that'd reflect today. I guess that should suffice(?) Also, there is always closing and opening balance at the top and their respective dates too.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
olukenzo:

Transactions take 1 day to reflect at Zenith. So if I pay in anything now, it won't reflect on the statement till tomorrow.

However, I think there was a 105 deduction yesterday that'd reflect today. I guess that should suffice(?) Also, there is always closing and opening balance at the top and their respective dates too.

Thanks.
Yes the 105 deduction is good.
success in your application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
@Dr Skofid..

I just received my mail this afternoon as well saying it is ready for collection..chineke..the anxiety is crazy oo..please who knows if teleperformance is going to open Friday?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
pato231:

Lol,bro just be calm,@ironbender101 also didnt receive approval email just the ready for collection from tp,i believe all will be fine,why not go to tp office today and pick up the package,2nd january is also a public holiday,so you will have to wait till 5th january if you cant pick up today.Tell us the good news fast abeg.

Thanks bro!...Can't travel today cos i'm in delta. i will be there next week then. thanks again!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
AskGodAnything:
@Dr Skofid..

I just received my mail this afternoon as well saying it is ready for collection..chineke..the anxiety is crazy oo..please who knows if teleperformance is going to open Friday?

whaoooo!...that is gooooooood!...wish u all the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AskGodAnything: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Good luck to you too Dr Skofid...na good news we go share here soon! amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (503)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.