Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pls Save Her Home! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Save Her Home! (1138 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save Her Home! by Pampers: 1:51am On Dec 17, 2011
What advise shld i giv my friend? She is maried for 6yrs wt 2 children. Has been fatful to her husbnd. Infact he met her virgin. Tho he confesd his dirty past to her nd she forgave. And they lived in peace nd mutual love. Recently she discoverd dat her husb keeps an extramarital affair wt a maried woman. She cald d woman on fone nd chalengd her nd she apologisd nd promisd to desist. Since then the huby dnt even create an avenue to discus or explain anything to her.Since then d huby has been kepn malice wt hr. He locks himslf up in room wen hes bak frm work. Doesnt eat at home. Etc. The lady got furstratd dat she had to repot him to his dad. This made maters worse dat hes raining curses at her fr involvn a third party. They live togeda nd dont talk fr a month now. Wat shld she do fr d sake of her childrn to bring peace bak home. Coz she is determind to keep he home fr d sake of her children
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by HISchild: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2011
I sympathize with her. It's a tough situation, but I tell you GOD is the GOD of all comfort. "Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God." -2 Cor 1:3-4

Thus, i would humbly suggest that she pray fervently (Phil 4:6-7), first and foremost, praying for her spouse - for a change of heart, which only The Lord JESUS CHRIST can do. Then study the word of GOD. She should continue to try to make peace with her husband, for GOD's sake, for the sake of her marriage (which is not to be ended for any reason - it is until death do you part [Romans 7:1-3]), and for the sake of her children.

"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear." - 1 Pet 3:1-2 [conversation = conduct]. She may also influence him positively if she continues to show him unconditional love and respect, though she's been hurt, and show him how much she is hurt by his behavior and how it adversely affects their family.

"With GOD nothing shall be impossible"
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by drnoel: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2011
Its silly, he cheated angry angry angry. Its left 4 her 2 take him up or die in silence. For God sake, the man cheated on her angry angry angry, does anyone understand that. The man should be the one begging not her. Its her decision if she wants 2 remain with him if he is not repentant or show him the door till he decides 2 repent.
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by obowunmi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
One thing I want to know is why did she call the woman ? That's not the right thing to do.
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by obowunmi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
A conversation with her husband is more appropriate than calling his mistress, That's just rude.
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by obowunmi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
I nevery buy the "my husband was a saint and then he married me, he starts cheating stories"

Why did you marry the man knowing darn well he was a cheat ? Deal with him and stop harassin his concubines.
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by Pampers: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
She actualy foned d concubine coz she is d wife of a pastor dat is her hubys friend. Think she had to scare her nd keep her too under some tension.
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
@poster
the following statement is the reason why this woman has FAILED big time (IMHO):

Pampers:

Coz she is determind to keep he home fr d sake of her children

this statement clearly says that she will accept whatever shiit her husband throws at her and therefore she should have NEVER called that other woman, but instead talk to her husband. why should the husband "create an avenue to discuss" anything when she was quick to act recklessly by challenging that other woman RATHER THAN TALK TO HER HUBBY FIRST?!

if she is not willing to deal with the issue at hand PROPERLY (the other lady is NOT the problem, her husband is), then she should shut up and accept her husband's infidelities or move on with her life.

the only way you CAN advise her is to tell her to go on her knees and beg her husband for forgiveness.
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by Busybody2(f): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
The wimp is just scared that his hands has been caught in the cookie jar and very soon tthings would blow up and the whole world would find out what happened between him and his Pastor's wife, that he has been shining her congo.
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by maclatunji: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
chaircover:

Have I got this right . . . . .The pastors wife is having an affair shocked shocked shocked

Yup!
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by dealordea(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hmmm, This are the reason am scared to marry!!!lol, grin
Re: Pls Save Her Home! by Pampers: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
Exactly.Thanks fr contributns.

(1) (Reply)

Women Without Partners "Talk-back At/insult" Men? / She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. / What Will Make A Wife Disrespect Her Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.