Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only (1281 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 12:25am On Dec 18, 2011
Love and Jealousy

Love and Jealousy: Understanding the Emotional Dynamics
Jealousy has long been viewed as an emotion that safeguards love. There are people who believe that the presence of jealousy in a relationship is an evidence of how much they carefor someone, and how much they are cared for in return.

However, this is also one of the primary factors why some relationships fail.

While the jealous party may blame the other person for giving them a reason to feel suspicious, in reality it is more often a reflection of one’s personal issues. The tendency for an individual to become jealous actually depends not only on the situation. It varies from person to person, with those who have a naturally insecure personality falling prey on it more frequently.

Jealousy can manifest itself in several ways. Some of the classic reasons why people experience this crippling emotion are as follows:

Fear of losing loved one
Loving someone and being lovedin return is such a heartwarmingexperience that perhaps nobodywould be willing to lose or give it up easily. If the stability of the relationship is threatened in any way, jealous responses may arise. This is often propelled by the fear of losing the person that one cares for the most.

Lack of trust
Jealousy is basically an issue of trust. A loving relationship that is built on trust and openness is less likely to suffer from issues of jealousy, compared to a relationship in which the partners keep things from each other.

However, lack of trust does not only result from infidelity and other behaviors that warrant doubt and suspicion. Sometimes, even though the other person is perfectly faithful, there are individuals who find it hard to give their trust completely.

Unwillingness to share attention
It feels good to be the apple of someone's eye. If there are signsthat somebody else is commanding a beloved's attention - whether this is real or just imagined - anger and jealousy will ultimately arise.

culled off the internet - kant remember where angry
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Woke4all(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2011
Prof I no understand embarassed
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2011
grin grin
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2011
190. . . .alcohol anonymous. . .it works!! grin
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2011
Mzdark --- addicted to goals weed  cool cool
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Connoisseur(m): 12:55am On Dec 18, 2011
culled off the internet cant remember where

thought as much
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2011
^^ grin grin

imagine 190 having the capability to type some even remotely decent!!
pigs shall fly!! tongue
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Connoisseur(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2011
Hehehe
sounds so unnatural; 190 making sense
cant happen
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2011
Connoisseur:

Hehehe
cant happen

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Connoisseur(m): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2011
^^wait o. You are playing your role very well. You are supposed to have his back
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 1:28am On Dec 18, 2011
^shes a witch, why bother undecided
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 18, 2011
undecided undecided angry
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Mayflowa(m): 2:57am On Dec 18, 2011
Am I getting sometin wrong? I thought it were 190-MsDarkSkin duo that carted away the award of 2010 best NL's couple!
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2011
Mayflowa:

Am I getting sometin wrong? I thought it were 190-MsDarkSkin duo that carted away the award of 2010 best NL's couple!

well since she started behaving like an ego maniac
tins have been downhill every since undecided
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2011
Now the Goat have finally open a thread, u are dead brain today
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by sugardaddy1(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2011
@190
You deserve some credit, some of your type can't even copy at all.
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Kslib(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2011
Connoisseur:

Hehehe
cant happen
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by freecocoa(f): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2011
Please somebody tell me,is that thing he wrote worth reading?cos since its trevor,I don't bother.
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@190

tongue tongue
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2011
odiaero:

Now the Goat have finally open a thread, u are dead brain today

freecocoa:

Please somebody tell me,is that thing he wrote worth reading?cos since its trevor,I don't bother.

angry angry
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2011
So copy and paste dey make u feel like JK Rowling abi msteeeew,u better stick to your a gayyy guy wants to yansh u threads rubbbishhh!
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2011
idowu them don pour you morning spit before angry angry
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

[size=18pt]So copy and paste dey make u feel like JK Rowling abi[/size] msteeeew,u better stick to your a gayyy guy wants to yansh u threads rubbbishhh!

buahahahaaa! grin

$ugardaddy:

@190

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Mayflowa:

this is the persona 190 wishes/d to convey on NL. As a joker and someone not to take serious, well why should he be offended if i honor that request? After all isn't that the first thing he says when 'seriously cyber fighting' another member "i dont take anything to heart. It's a past time." or something to that effect. tongue grin
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mzdarkskin - I think we need to let things slide and forge ahead with our relationship

Next month Jan 15th would make it a year since we have been together - we deserve better than this

You are the reason for this thread because you cant stand been Jealous

I hope you seriously consider this embarassed
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by IbroSaunks(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
why everybody just dey yab 190 nah? if him post no make sense peeps go complain, if e com make sense una go yab am, even if it's copy and paste, its still thoughtful enough!
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
IbroSaunks:

why everybody just dey yab 190 nah? if him post no make sense peeps go complain, if e com make sense una go yab am, even if it's copy and paste, its still thoughtful enough!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by IbroSaunks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

this is the persona 190 wishes/d to convey on NL. As a joker and someone not to take serious, well why should he be offended if i honor that request? After all isn't that the first thing he says when 'seriously cyber fighting' another member "i dont take anything to heart. It's a past time." or something to that effect.  tongue grin
I think he's trying to change,
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
IbroSaunks:

I think he's trying to change,

embarassed embarassed
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
190 is nothing private about you?
you just air your business like so?
wow. no wonder. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Minds Only - 10+ Only by 195(f): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
^Im only in love with you - please pardon me sad sad embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Intimacy Lost In Marriage But Found Too Late / How To Treat A Lady / Is Year Of Dating Enough To Propose To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.