Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Is He For Real. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He For Real. (4247 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Can Somebody Suggest A Dating Site. (where I Can Meet Nigerian Girls For Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
hmmmm. . .i see being born with brain cells have become a rare blessing. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is He For Real. by kelz88(f): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2011
Your relationship is a joke, and you are an even bigger joke.
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

^^woosah bro.  grin calm down!!

nah we gotta be real with these broke a s s begging criminals. didnt you read on the other thread where the guy gave his LAST 10K to his gf and she was mad at him?! knowing fully well that he will have NO MONEY FOR A WHOLE MONTH because he gave her everything he had.
Re: Is He For Real. by tashanja(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2011
niky4life, sorry have to agree with 190, he said it all, you should find a place at Allen Avenue because the difference between you and your prospective colleagues on that street is frankly speaking quite slim.

As, Idowu said, you don't seem to care about this guy's background, his office, what he does, etc; but his money money - not minding how he could have made it.
He gave you 10K and you call him stingy; then tell us what have in turn given him this Christmas as your own present(after all, Christmas is about exchanging gifts/presents, not just taking and not giving). Also, since you are a worker, how much have you ever assisted him with in your entire 3yr relationship - except of course lying on your back and giving him punny.

@ tia mor, so you want her to dump her bf so that she would end up like you - also missing her bf's sugar coated joystick
BTW, not surprised your ex wasn't comfortable enough with you to disclose his income and earnings, because no doubt a selfish gold digger like you would be scheming on how to fleece him out of over 90% of those earnings. SMH sad
Re: Is He For Real. by Woke4all(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

when i say NIGERIAN GIRLS

Can i hear someone say HOLLA!!

. . .  Nigerian GIRLSSS!!

. . . Holla!!

. . . Holla!!

. . . Holla!!

Keep singing!!  cool cool

nicky4lif:

My dear, what I'm doing with him is love.I hav tried leaving him so many times but I still found myself going bk.the worst part is,when he says no there notin u can say nd he will say let me do this because I love her.
190_@:

^see eh abeg abeg abeg - the more ure talking abt this stingy thing the more you're provoking me

are u madt! - dont u have parents - are you married 2 him - why are u complaning

wat are you possibly offering him if not sex alone

see eh? leave the poor guy alone - allow him concentrate on his life

if you need money go to allen avenue,  u'll make lots there

rubbish - its ladies like you that made me hate my home girls

mtscheww - rubbish undecided undecided

190_@:

^Lets see who God would punish first - may God shrivel your left ovary -

Cheap ashawo - if you want to eat money target ritualist so you can eat their money

petty thief - soon u'll be stealing Maggi in the market - Ole  undecided

nicky4lif:

U are just a fool,God punish u.
190_@:

^Lets see who God would punish first - may God shrivel your left ovary -

Cheap ashawo - if you want to eat money target ritualist so you can eat their money

petty thief - soon u'll be stealing Maggi in the market - Ole  undecided

190_@:

[size=13pt]
ASHAWO ALERT ASHAWO ALERT **

Someone call 080-Ashawo-on-rampage  angry angry
[/size]
MRbrownJAY:

you lot are lucky i am not in GEJ's seat,[b] i would have made a law that you ungrateful broke a[b]s[/b]s begging criminals  should be shot on sight![/
born2fuck link=topic=827597.msg9790730#msg9790730 date=1324222130:

Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job, Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine ooooooooooooooo nicky4lif, get a job,
[/b]b]
someone help you the best they can and you have the audacity to get mad, why dont you sort your bloody life out INSTEAD OF BEGGING? only you with problem every damn day, today money problem, tomorrow money problem, next week money problem aba!!!

your bf is NOT the problem here, YOU ARE! he must be a fool to even stick with you, by your definition, you are just a bad investment!
[b]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
angry
Re: Is He For Real. by Ranoscky(m): 3:20am On Dec 19, 2011
And the funniest of ALL is that, she still got the nerve to foolishly and ungreatfuliciously ask if the boyfriend is for real, after giving her N10k. undecided

Some women r just there to drain whateva currency u have in your wallet and DONT give a rat as$ about your feelings, or how u made the money!

Our naija women of today, WAP! cry
Re: Is He For Real. by cynthiafred67(f): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2011
190_@:

^Shut the bleep up, you scroungy, filthy, snail molesting, f[i]u[/i]gly, shittastic barrel of bat vomit

Eyah see why i would never stop campaigning against the likes of you

You are an insolent thief and a PIG - Fu[i]c[/i]k off, you skanky, wombat molesting, pitiful, worthless rooster muncher

Kip looking for who u would MILK -
asking stup1d questions if he is for real
No hes not for real, He is for Fake

May amadioha strike that N10K he gave you so you cant boast of N20

Thief

^^^OUCH this hurts, oga 190 calm down, na quarrel?
Re: Is He For Real. by Talking(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
OP, wat did u get or give him for xmas, just asking?
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
Talking:

OP, wat did u get or[b] give him for xmas, just asking?[/b]

Nice question. Now OP, provide the answer, u shameless woman. How much were u expecting him to give you?
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
I got him something fool,is ur mother that is shamless.as for the girl that are talking like angels,is he ur father nd all that,for the fact tha nobody gives because u are ugly those mean they can't give others fools.sorry he just gav me more so u guys can go nd kill urselves,show urself nd stop acting up,are u guys that cheap,how much is even a good bag,pls if u belong to 10k level stay away frm my post.I love,I cook nd clean his house well,I can't wash his clothes because someone else does that.if he didn't give it to me someone else wll buthe did.I just love this guy,so u can go nd kill urself.
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
nicky4lif:

I got him something fool,is your mother that is shamless.as for the girl that are talking like angels,is he your father nd all that,for the fact tha nobody gives because u are ugly those mean they can't give others fools.sorry he just gav me more so u guys can go nd kill urselves,show urself nd stop acting up,are u guys that cheap,how much is even a good bag,pls if u belong to 10k level stay away frm my post.I love,I cook nd clean his house well,I can't wash his clothes because someone else does that.if he didn't give it to me someone else wll buthe did.I just love this guy,so u can go nd kill urself.

Can u just do us all a favor by typing in English language next time? perhaps, u can start by translating the jargon u just typed up there into English.

Now i see why he doesn't even want u to knw his office addy.
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
Is your name really us?u want to teach me how to speak english right,look at ur little brain.if u see any mistark there just know is from my phone ok.even if I can't speak englist I still know I'm better than u nd my love,sorry baby I just want get something right here.well he just gave me more,what are u going to do abt that?how I'm sure is not someone that is helping u write.if u didn't see what I wrote then get a glasses or u don't understand then go bk to school,
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
nicky4lif:

Is your name really us?u want to teach me how to speak english right,look at your little brain.if u see any mistark there just know is from my phone ok.even if I can't speak englist I still know I'm better than u nd my love,sorry baby I just want get something right here.well he just gave me more,what are u going to do abt that?how I'm sure is not someone that is helping u write.if u didn't see what I wrote then get a glasses or u don't understand then go bk to school,

I give up. U can't be helped. your case is beyond redemption, sorry.
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
U too u can't be helped,who told u I need help?
Re: Is He For Real. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
@ OP

Is the guy your father?!

Why dont you go out and get a job and stop depending on a man for all your wants.

What happened to your sense of self pride?!

That boy prolly loves you silly, but I hope he dumps your ungrateful a'ss fast. Maybe he dosent want you to know where his office is at because he is afraid that if you did, you would be there 24/7 begging for money.

He gave you 10,000 in a country where minimum wage is 18,000 Naira and you got angry.

You remind me of an ungrateful bit'ch I use to date. I dumped her like the trash that she was. Now she has come to her senses. I just hope its not too late for you to find salvation!

angry
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=18pt]**ASHAWO ALERT ASHAWO ALERT**

APPLY WITHIN
[/size]
Re: Is He For Real. by Talking(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
nicky4lif:

(1)It will be written all over her(2)she will never get angry when ever she asked for somtin nd say u don't hav(3)she will be willing to make sacrifices,even without u asking or knowing abt it,nd many more.
^^^ I tot u advised that a true lover will not b angry wen he/she asks for somtin and u dnt give them.
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
That's ur mother right,how much does she collect.
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
Sandra try and have shame

You are indeed finished
I wish your mugu could see this thread so he could dump you
after collecting that 10K from you

ole buruku
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
Is ur wife or ur girl frnd that u love so much that is a mugu,my baby can never be a mugu,he is all tha matters to me now.I can't stay a day without calling him that is how much I love him nd he loves me too.ur sisters do they have shame,are they not the ones that are going from place to place begging a man to love them but me how lucky I am.
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
^there is HOPE indeed for ashi's

so ashawo sef dey love

There is indeed hope

Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
U mean ur mother made it as an ashi,then tell ur sister to stop thinking nd take ur mum as their rol model.
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
smh!

Sooner or later your boyfriend would be done with you
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
WAs ur mother not sent out because of her sleeping arnd with old men,that's why she didn't want u to do the DNA text because she knows who ur real father is.no no no I'm not a pastor I just see things.
Re: Is He For Real. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
nicky4lif:

Is your wife or your girl frnd that u love so much that is a mugu,my baby can never be a mugu,he is all tha matters to me now.I can't stay a day without calling him that is how much I love him nd he loves me too.

Maka chukwu you are nothing but an Upper Iweka prostitute. I guess you attended that primary school in Ekiti that is located next door to a brothel.

You love your boyfriend by calling him to ask for money. And free night calls when the young man is resting from his day hustle.

Well if you want money, come to my shop in Onitsha and perform and depending on how good you are, you might be spending more than minimum wage this christmas.

You love fire! If you loved him, you wouldnt be on this thread behaving like Zamfara state ashawo.

Abeg drex go far jor!

10,000 Naira ashi!  angry
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
Well one thing I never did was to talk to onitsha guys,u know those places because that was where u found ur girlfrnd.are u sure u don't need glasses too,how can I say I called him to ask for money?I went to his house to see him ok.I don't make nit calls,for what nay?u bara shutup if u hav nothing to say u this main market boy.
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nicki u sure aggressive mann jeeez,gals wiv class don't sumo like dis na every comment u get reply for chill out damnnnn, tbh am disappointed in u I read an earlier comment and u said he jus gave u more money dat in al tells me u are wot MONEY HUNGRY!!indeed.I cant beliv u dint digest other aspects of ur relationship that we have underlined, all dat seems to freak u is paper gal is dat all u want in a man like are u for real!.U nid need to seriously go and evaluate urself properly like d old sayin "Money is d root of all evil",now I will advise u not 2 reply me wiv insults if u like yourself am bin calm wiv u which is highly unusual for BADOSKY.Mehn see as babes dey shame 9ja gals cheiiiiii
Re: Is He For Real. by MrCork17: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idogogbokobogbo.  sweeery please can i bribe you to change your name to Suzie or Cindy? angry
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
^corkkk go awayyy mahn jeeez angry angry angry
Re: Is He For Real. by cynthiafred67(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
Okija_juju:

You love fire! If you loved him, you wouldnt be on this thread behaving like Zamfara state ashawo.

Abeg drex go far jor!

10,000 Naira ashi!  angry

^^
OUCH
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
^na ouch u just dey shout since, instead make u advise aunty gold digger abi Funke Akindele don nl ni shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys / Mc Galaxy Ask Girls To Go Unclad On Instagram Live Video For #50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.