Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Is He For Real. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He For Real. (4324 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Can Somebody Suggest A Dating Site. (where I Can Meet Nigerian Girls For Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He For Real. by johnsonpal: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
this thread is hot, Me likey
Re: Is He For Real. by cynthiafred67(f): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^na ouch u just dey shout since, instead make u advise aunty gold digger abi Funke Akindele don nl ni shocked shocked shocked

^^^ waitin u want make I talk nau? Every thing wai I wan talk unna don talk am finish I just dey pity the op.
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
Make una abeg leave the chick, the person wey wia shoe know wia e dey pain am!!!! I keep saying this,

9JA GUYS TOO LIKE TO PHOCK

9JA GIRLS TOO LIKE MONEY

Thats the society, you cant change that.

grin grin grin so make una spare the chick, u know how many times the guy dey collect, for this kin harsh time and weather, AC fit no dey, the girl go dey sweat like xmas fowl, who wan give her money to make another hair wey the guy don scatter (Her father abi?)

Guys make una try dey release small money for chicks abeg grin grin

Na beg i dey beg
Re: Is He For Real. by seun0622(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Nicki u sure aggressive mann jeeez,gals wiv class don't sumo like dis na every comment u get reply for chill out damnnnn, tbh am disappointed in u  I read an earlier comment and u said he jus gave u more money dat in al tells me u are wot MONEY HUNGRY!!indeed.I cant beliv u dint digest other aspects of your relationship that we have underlined, all dat seems to freak u is paper gal is dat all u want in a man like are u for real!.U nid need to seriously go and evaluate urself properly like d old sayin "Money is d root of all evil",now I will advise u not 2 reply me wiv insults if u like yourself am bin calm wiv u which is highly unusual for BADOSKY.Mehn see as babes dey shame 9ja gals cheiiiiii

@ idowuogbo

You get sense no be small

You are one of those very few ladies here wey dey see clearly!
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
seun0622:

@ idowuogbo

You get sense no be small

You are one of those very few ladies here wey dey see clearly!
Dear at first I tot d guy had issues reading her earlier post,but now reading all her recent comments u cant blame guys for calling her ayangba wen she hersef dey fi obo jo na.

cynthiafred67:

^^^ waitin u want make I talk nau? Every thing wai I wan talk unna don talk am finish I just dey pity the op.
I dey pity her future na hin mesef jus decide to dash am quarter of brain wey my mama mould give me, abi how u see am Nne
Re: Is He For Real. by cynthiafred67(f): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
Waitin u tell am the plain truth joor, the chick self get mind ooo na her type dey make Nl guys insult nija babes anyhow.
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
^Am telling u she jus dey spread yansh give dem anyhow , imagine Mr cork go outline dis wan say asawo charge am more dan 10000 naira for 9ja grin grin
Re: Is He For Real. by Ranoscky(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2011
Op, no doubt, u be mrs giver. Com give my dog im own share, I go even pay u 2012 christmas money in advance.
Re: Is He For Real. by born2boink(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
I pity nicky4lif boyfriend because this nicky4lif of a girl is the type that Bleep all street guys for cash. Chei cry sad I am really sad for her boyfriend
Re: Is He For Real. by frank317: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
ur father is poor and has no job, yet you have the guts to call another man stingy. do u ever call ur father stingy
Re: Is He For Real. by nicky4lif(f): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
No is that ur father that is sleeping with people's wife up nd down that is stingy,God punish ur nd ur family idiot.look at the girl talking,is he ur father,is he ur father,pretenders like u girls,some of u do ur birthday 5 times a year nd u are here talking to me abt father nd no father just because u are looking for husband,when the marry u guys u will bring out the devil in u fools.
Re: Is He For Real. by frank317: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
i can see ur frustration, u are not even ashamed of urself

going about begging men for mony.

yet ur brook aasss have the guts to call another man who works very hard to earn his money stingy
Re: Is He For Real. by adaphik(f): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2011
Hmmmm,,,na wa oooo, e don be for Op, sure she didn't bargain for all this. Hahhaaha, life no easy oo,
Laff wan scatter my boobs.
Abeg make I go get more laffs for other threads jor.
NL is good n Life is good too.
Re: Is He For Real. by 195(f): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2011
Vikin:

[size=18pt]Make una abeg leave the chick, the person wey wia shoe know wia e dey pain am!!!! I keep saying this,

9JA GIRLS TOO LIKE MONEY

grin grin grin so make una spare the chick, u know how many times the guy dey collect, for this kin harsh time and weather, AC fit no dey, the girl go dey sweat like xmas fowl, who wan give her money to make another hair wey the guy don scatter (Her father abi?)

Na beg i dey beg[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is He For Real. by tashanja(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2011
adaphik:

Hmmmm,,,na wa oooo, e don be for Op, sure she didn't bargain for all this. Hahhaaha, life no easy oo,
Laff wan scatter my bosoms.
Abeg make I go get more laffs for other threads jor.
NL is good n Life is good too.

Abeg no let them scatter oh, in fact I fit help you hold them in place so you can feel free to laugh as much as you want, just trying to be helpful, thats all cool grin
Re: Is He For Real. by born2boink(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2011
nicky4lif:

No is that your father that is sleeping with people's wife up nd down that is stingy,God punish your nd your family .look at the girl talking,is he your father,is he your father,pretenders like u girls,some of u do your birthday 5 times a year nd u are here talking to me abt father nd no father just because u are looking for husband,when the marry u guys u will bring out the devil in u fools.
You should have get lost and be banned for the most worst post of the year,  because
1.You want  to reap where you did not sow.
2.even if you give him Kitty,he give you Joystick too and both are free gift of nature.
3. You scam someone of 10,000 naira and you are proud to call your Maga stingy Maga
, you don't forget say armrobber no dey lose, even if he  give you 1 naira, you should respect him

you lazy old maggot.even if your Kitty is precious as gold, it will one day fade away
Re: Is He For Real. by patsucess: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
see eh abeg abeg abeg - the more ure talking abt this stingy thing the more you're provoking me

are u madt! - dont u have parents - are you married 2 him - why are u complaning

wat are you possibly offering him if not sex alone

see eh? leave the poor guy alone - allow him concentrate on his life

if you need money go to allen avenue, u'll make lots there

rubbish - its ladies like you that made me hate my home girls

mtscheww - rubbish Undecided Undecided

190 you just make my day,GOD BLESS YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for this comments,sometimes i just wonder what Nigerians girls like,a frustrated blood sucker,VAMPIRES that is what i called them.
Re: Is He For Real. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
I like op she stands up for wat she believes she deserves. No mind dem jor
Re: Is He For Real. by Mr9ndhalf: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2011
This thread wan make i die of laughter O!!!!
Vikin:

9JA GIRLS TOO LIKE MONEY

[size=8pt] grin grin grin so make una spare the chick, u know how many times the guy dey collect, for this kin harsh time and weather, AC fit no dey, [size=8pt]the girl go dey sweat like xmas fowl, who wan give her money to make another hair wey the guy don scatter (Her father abi?)
[/size][/size]

Na beg i dey beg

born2fuck:

You scam someone of 10,000 naira and you are proud to call your Maga stingy Maga
, you don't forget say armrobber no dey lose, even if he  give you 1 naira, you should respect him

you lazy old maggot.even if your Kitty is precious as gold, it will one day fade away [true tok sha]
Okija_juju:

Maka chukwu you are nothing but an Upper Iweka LovePeddler. [/b]I guess you attended that primary school in Ekiti that is located next door to a brothel.

Well if you want money, come to my shop in Onitsha and perform and [size=8pt]depending on how good you are,[/size] [ cheesy] [b][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]you might be spending more than minimum wage this christmas.[/size][/size][/size][/size]
[grin grin grin]
10,000 Naira ashi!  angry

^^^^^ EPiC!!!!
Re: Is He For Real. by Britta: 4:04am On Dec 26, 2011
My dear I feel you, but I will advice you to use your own hands to get anytin you want. DO NOT depend on anybody. the rest of the world think of nigerian girls as gold diggers even though our men are not pot of gold. You can't be happy in any r/ship if you DO NOT have your own source of income. Furthermore, If you are a student, you should have pple around to help, DON'T DEPEND ON ANYBODY COS THAT PERSON YOU WISH TO DEPEND ON MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON TO DEPEND, STAND ON YOUR OWN FEET!!!!! cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Is He For Real. by crissmac: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2011
so op. how did u spend ur christmas?
wot did u do wit the 10k assuming it saw christmas?
Re: Is He For Real. by adaphik(f): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2011
tashanja:

Abeg no let them scatter oh, in fact I fit help you hold them in place so you can feel free to laugh as much as you want, just trying to be helpful, thats all cool grin
muuuuaahh , far too kind, Thanks, I'm sure I can bear this particular cross, thanks a lot.
Re: Is He For Real. by adaphik(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2011
Britta:

My dear I feel you, but I will advice you to use your own hands to get anytin you want. DO NOT depend on anybody. the rest of the world think of nigerian girls as gold diggers even though our men are not pot of gold. You can't be happy in any r/ship if you DO NOT have your own source of income. Furthermore, If you are a student, you should have pple around to help, DON'T DEPEND ON ANYBODY COS THAT PERSON YOU WISH TO DEPEND ON MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON TO DEPEND, STAND ON YOUR OWN FEET!!!!! cheesy cheesy smiley Correct
Re: Is He For Real. by pato405(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
there they go again, Bla bla bla bla, rubbish and garbage being vomited by these man eaters all the time

i keep saying it and i'll stand by it that our generation has got no women. God stopped creating 'women' light years ago. what we have now are self-centred bit.ches. all they do is f-uck their empty brains out before they get married in exchange for money, money, money. 10k is no money, 20k is no money they want blank cheques after pulling their miserable pants and screwing themselves with any dik. wetin dey happen sef. these gurls are possessed and need deliverace, somebody pls call bishop oyedepo to render H-O-T SLAPS on both cheeks to them.  angry angry angry angry angry angry

I dey VEX. gurls gurls gurls Please pull up your pants and zip up! there is dignity in marring as a virgin. there's pride in it. there are many ways of being independent and raising money to support your studies. a little small scale trade while schooling isn't a bad idea, organising little evening lessons for primary school children isn't bad either, a few even sell recharge cards. why must you all f-uck yur brains out and turn a man to an ATM machine. do you ever stop to think of the depreciated value of that hole underneath you when you'll eventually hand yourself over for marriage to the man who'll eventually marry you? WETIN SEF. make una GERRRRRROOOOOOUT JOOOR! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is He For Real. by Ranoscky(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2011
^^ O boy, see paranoyance O! shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is He For Real. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2011
pato405:

there they go again, Bla bla bla bla, rubbish and garbage being vomited by these man eaters all the time

i keep saying it and i'll stand by it that our generation has got no women. God stopped creating 'women' light years ago. what we have now are self-centred bit.ches. all they do is f-uck their empty brains out before they get married in exchange for money, money, money. 10k is no money, 20k is no money they want blank cheques after pulling their miserable pants and screwing themselves with any dik. wetin dey happen sef. these gurls are possessed and need deliverace, somebody pls call bishop oyedepo to render H-O-T SLAPS on both cheeks to them.  angry angry angry angry angry angry

I dey VEX. gurls gurls gurls Please pull up your pants and zip up! there is dignity in marring as a virgin. there's pride in it. there are many ways of being independent and raising money to support your studies. a little small scale trade while schooling isn't a bad idea, organising little evening lessons for primary school children isn't bad either, a few even sell recharge cards. why must you all f-uck yur brains out and turn a man to an ATM machine. do you ever stop to think of the depreciated value of that hole underneath you when you'll eventually hand yourself over for marriage to the man who'll eventually marry you? WETIN SEF. make una GERRRRRROOOOOOUT JOOOR! angry angry angry angry angry
Poster you see your life,see what your begging 10k has made this guy hyperventilate like a generator plugged overnite till the early hours of the morning.I won't blame him to much for describing a part of you,I will only reply if he packed us 9ja gals together through the process of  generalization,as for now he's indirectly spoken of 1 9ja gal which is U.Now if you are learned,you will understand the variations in his post and pick the valid ones to digest, but something strongly tells me you will come back insulting him directly without using a spice of intelluctual ability to underline your attacks,if you do den I will proceed in calling you a FOOOLLLL that is larger than  life itself.I await your reply to him,carry go let's see if you learnt a thing or two. cool cool
Re: Is He For Real. by Exponental(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2011
Try make him impregnate u, his response n attitude will convince u if he is 4 real.

Ole! U ask n collect money 4m som1 u dont know his identity, yet u dont know ur stand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sweet, Sexy, Tech Usernames You've Seen On Nl Romance Section / "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" / Can You Marry A Woman Like This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.