Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands (19123 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
If I tell you that majority of Nigerians are poor, because they are stingy, you may disagree. But it is true. 
Majority of stingy boyfriends become stingy husbands and being greedy deprives others of the means to be productive and even proactive. They are greedy and greed is the cause of the destructive corruption plaguing Nigeria. It starts from every relationship, as they say charity begins at home, so being stingy also begins from the cradle.

The boyfriend who does not give as much as he can now that he is dating you will even be worse when you become his wife.

Majority of Nigerian men do not know how to give.
They give like they are buying something from their girlfriends in exchange.
A typical Nigerian guy gives a girl money and he calls it a gift, but God in heaven knows it is not free.
The girls and ladies have also become such traders and also feel obliged to give something in return.

A relationship comes with a bargain!
Why should giving you money or another gift mean "I want to fork you"?
I like calling a spade a spade, even if it hurts like a blade.
So, Mr. Stingy thinks giving you money is actually a deposit for the bedroom or bride price.

I am sorry, but I don't like stingy people.
My parents did not raise me up to be greedy.
I believe absolutely in the Laws of Harvest and I have seen them working in relationships.
As you sow, so shall you reap now or later. Therefore, do not be afraid to give any girlfriend or boyfriend in need, whether when he or she is broke or poor.
Don't be upset even if the  person does not sleep with you.
Your relationship should not be defined by sex. That is, you should not use sex to bargain for his or her cash or another form of favour.

Once in a while, try to know more about your guy, by asking him to help another person in need.
If he gives only you and hardly gives to others, BEWARE of him!
The stingy man often likes to receive, but hates to give.
He is happy when he is eating from you, but sour when you are eating  from him.

The richest men on earth are the most generous. Check out their lifestyles. If you don't want to be miserable for the rest of your life, PLEASE, AVOID THE  STINGY GUY.

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by corkpikin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
as for me i am not stingy i give ladies what they want so why money when they already got my preek 4 free no hell no i dis agree[color=#000099] angry[/color]
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by 195(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
^cork pickin grin grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Flashaldrin(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2011
op, abeg send me 750 resharge card naa embarassed embarassed
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Orikinla(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
Flashaldrin:

op, abeg send me 750 resharge card naa embarassed embarassed
. You will get more than a N750 credit for your phone soon.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by DieOne(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
Gbam!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
corkpikin:

as for me i am not stingy i give ladies what they want so why money when they already got my preek 4 free no hell no i dis agree[color=#000099] angry[/color]

Are you sure, you have not been wasting your semen by doing so?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by corkpikin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^ Fluid is natural resouces smiley but Money you work for it why wasting Money angry when there are some girls ladies who can even pay you for free delivery service angry
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Flashaldrin(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
Orikinla:

. You will get more than a N750 credit for your phone soon.
oya nau. . . . i dey wait angry angry angry
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Orikinla(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
Flashaldrin:

oya nau. . . . i dey wait angry angry angry

So, we now post credit to recharge phone on Nairaland?
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by slimyem: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
corkpikin:

another handle all because of NL poll??silly Cork.SMH!
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Yorisb: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by iice(f): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2011
I'm prolly the only one who thinks Nigerian men aren't stingy grin

As for the trade offs and majority of the problems. . .cause and effect.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
Any1 dat needs money should halla @ Me, OP wants us to be father Xmas, grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by europe76(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Orikinla, plz i want to know the name of ur charitable organization!
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Dennisana(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
Y must U̶̲̥̅̊ ask ur boyfrnd to gv U̶̲̥̅̊ money?he's not ur husband yet neither is he ur fada.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Chicolee(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
Aye aye captain!
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Afam4eva(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
I don't know why ladies use the word stingy rather loosely. Who're you to say someone is stingy. Should we just give out cash anytime it's requested. Those that you call stingy may have a reason why they don't give out money or any valuable willy-nilly. They know how they made the money and they should decide how and on what they want to spend it.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^ Help me tellam well well 4 broken bottle
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Dennisana(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2011
Gals are more stingy.they wud nt gv U̶̲̥̅̊ d swit coconut without U̶̲̥̅̊ spendn.so its goes in att circle
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Goldieluks: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2011
@OP, your very right,some guys are way too stingy,they prefer to buy a lady food food and more food,rather
than giving her money or spending on her.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

@OP, your very right,some guys are way too stingy,they prefer to buy a lady food food and more food,rather
than giving her money or spending on her.

So, food counts as nothing. Until hard earned money that you don't know the source is given to you, you won't rest. Why not make your own money and give it to guys too. Afterall na una dey shout women empowerment up and down. Claiming how men and women are equall. prove it and stop begging money up and down. You be almajiri?

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Goldieluks: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
afam4eva:

So, food counts as nothing. Until hard earned money that you don't know the source is given to you, you won't rest. Why not make your own money and give it to guys too. Afterall na una dey shout women empowerment up and down. Claiming how men and women are equall. prove it and stop begging money up and down. You be almajiri?

I meant it in general,and am simply referring to most stingy Nija men.
Although some Nigerian men don't spend on women for certain reasons best known to them,especially
the ones who belongs to some occult society.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by emmatok(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
Orikinla:

If I tell you that majority of Nigerians are poor, because they are stingy, you may disagree. But it is true. 
Majority of stingy boyfriends become stingy husbands and being greedy deprives others of the means to be productive and even proactive. They are greedy and greed is the cause of the destructive corruption plaguing Nigeria. It starts from every relationship, as they say charity begins at home, so being stingy also begins from the cradle.

The boyfriend who does not give as much as he can now that he is dating you will even be worse when you become his wife.

Majority of Nigerian men do not know how to give.
They give like they are buying something from their girlfriends in exchange.
A typical Nigerian guy gives a girl money and he calls it a gift, but God in heaven knows it is not free.
The girls and ladies have also become such traders and also feel obliged to give something in return.

A relationship comes with a bargain!
Why should giving you money or another gift mean "I want to fork you"?
I like calling a spade a spade, even if it hurts like a blade.
So, Mr. Stingy thinks giving you money is actually a deposit for the bedroom or bride price.

I am sorry, but I don't like stingy people.
My parents did not raise me up to be greedy.
I believe absolutely in the Laws of Harvest and I have seen them working in relationships.
As you sow, so shall you reap now or later. Therefore, do not be afraid to give any girlfriend or boyfriend in need, whether when he or she is broke or poor.
Don't be upset even if the  person does not sleep with you.
Your relationship should not be defined by sex. That is, you should not use sex to bargain for his or her cash or another form of favour.

Once in a while, try to know more about your guy, by asking him to help another person in need.
If he gives only you and hardly gives to others, BEWARE of him!
The stingy man often likes to receive, but hates to give.
He is happy when he is eating from you, but sour when you are eating  from him.

The richest men on earth are the most generous. Check out their lifestyles. If you don't want to be miserable for the rest of your life, PLEASE, AVOID THE  STINGY GUY.         

Whats your point,

Are you talking about giving in relationship or Philanthropy.

Giving in relationship  turns a man into a MUGU.

Philanthropy is the best.

Above all who are you to tell me how to spend my money.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Dennisana(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
This are the kind of girls that will nrva touch their salary when they are married.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by andyanders: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Orikinla
Must men be givers? Why cant you poster or ladies be givers? What makes a man stingy with a girlfriend? That goes to show how unproductive some of you ladies tend to be in life in Nigeria. Low minded. You can only classify sting man if he abandons his family by not providing for them. You are the types that ask men to clean your anus. You must be out of your mind you low IQ and unproductive individual. There are ladies I respect who don’t depend on men. They work so hard to assist in building their lives and supporting their partner. You poster just sit down as I can see you a liability to yourself and whomsoever you want to be your fool-boyfriend or husband. Instead of you to work hard to make yourself, you are waiting for someone to be stingy. In developed world like the US, if you go out with your boyfriend, you pay your bills. If you live with him in the house, you must table your pay and he brings his. You take care of either groceries of you pay for house bill.

Go and relax and be waiting for your anus to assist you in life. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by freecocoa(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
Well the Bible said, give and it shall be given unto you so I guess it goes both ways. grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by expert555: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2011
This thread should be in romance section, anyway there is noting like stingy in relationships if you have money you will give, you can't give what you don't have. I found many children from affluent homes generous and cheerful givers, those who don't have that comes from not well-ff families hold their money to their chest for the raining days as simple as that.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by expert555: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Dennis ana

Yeah they are married to an ugly man.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by freecocoa(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
expert555:

This thread should be in romance section.
I can see you are not yet acquainted with the system here,don't worry with time you'll understand it.
Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2011
Are there still naija ladies out there with this mentality? Go to school or get busy doing something reasonable with your lives instead of jumping from one 'boyfriend' to another.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
Nigerian men are stingy? Hell to the no. Ladies, if a Nigerian man does not shower you with gifts, it means you are UGLY. Even if he is broke, a Nigerian man will always try his best to impress you, often times to his own detriment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.