Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tips For Attracting Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Attracting Women (2287 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Attracting Women by ayo84(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2007
1.Men should learn how to read body language. Chances are that there are a lot of women around them that are trying to catch their attention, but they just fail to see the signs

(2) Be approachable. Men who want to meet women should be friendly when in the presence of women. During parties, why not strike up a conversation with the women that catches your eyes. You see, most women still expect guys to make the first move.

3.You have to be clean and presentable! Women are not going to go for guys who have poor grooming habits.

4.Make eye contact.
Men can do do this by eye locking with the woman of their dreams while telephatically sending her unspoken love messages

5.Get rich. Surveys have shown that when it comes to men, women go for security. When men have money in the bank, looks doesn’t even factor in. To some women the thought of having security and being financially stable overcomes their preference for good looks.

6.Women love men with a great personality! Someone who can make them laugh, someone who is amusing, and also be in touched with their feminine side to actually be sensitive to all their womanly needs.
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by starlight2: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2007
i actually like men who have a great sense of humour,not the boring bossy type of guy
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Coco29(f): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2007
ayo84 shocked if i saw a man you just discribe checking me out, the look i would him would make his hair fall out ROFLMAO cheesy

sweetie what about RESPECT, SINCERITY, UNDERSTANDING, IF YOU DRESS A PIG AS A COW AS SOON AS THAT PIG SEE SOME MUD HE WILL REVEAL HIS TRUE PERSONALITY, THE SAME GOES IF A MAN ONLY THINK ABOUT THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS WHEN TRYING TO ATTRACT A WOMAN.
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by iice(f): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2007
Yeah i like the interesting personality aspect. . .
Humor works wonders too
But i don't dig feminine guys. . .am likely to squash them cheesy
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Easybaby(f): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2007
Try it on me and see if it will work undecided tongue
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by jorgan(m): 3:32am On Oct 11, 2007
tis is the prefect way
1.look her in d eyes

2.tell her that u want to attract her

3.baby i like u talk ur own grin
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by mikelina: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2007
its only jazz dat will make it easily possible to woo a female like dat considering the wildness of nigerian females and their craze for materialism.
so security or no security, its not easy
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Said1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2007
It is very simple thing to do.
1 Look into her eyes to send the first signal not too long but persistent or else she gets scared you want to hurt her 20% of Girls are like that especially seeing her for the first time.
2 After minutes approach her start with something funny by saying are you the sister of James that once goes to any school you can remember, she will say NO certainly.
3 Then say to her do not mind me I just wanted to here your voice you are beautiful so beautiful that I'm considering making a friend I hope is not that bad any way your number can go a long way don't you think? Plz do not let her answer. there answer is most time discouraging (10% of girls).
4 emmm bring out your phone for her to dial her number.she will (70% of Girls).
if she refuses do not insist conclude by saying alright you seems like a nice person thanks allot for your time take care.bye.

Plz trace her to know her movement so you can meet her another time to continue from where you stop.
5 If she gives you tell her you will call her as you look into her eyes to send another signal.
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by aLteRego: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2007
Haba Said
"Please trace her to know her movement so you can meet her another time to continue from where you stop".
Trace am go where? E be like say u want make Police arrest u for stalking and attempted kidnap
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by jayvin01: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2007
Said.:

It is very simple thing to do.
1 Look into her eyes to send the first signal not too long but persistent or else she gets scared you want to hurt her 20% of Girls are like that especially seeing her for the first time.
2 After minutes approach her start with something funny by saying are you the sister of James that once goes to any school you can remember, she will say NO certainly.
3 Then say to her do not mind me I just wanted to here your voice you are beautiful so beautiful that I'm considering making a friend I hope is not that bad any way your number can go a long way don't you think? Please do not let her answer. there answer is most time discouraging (10% of girls).
4 emmm bring out your phone for her to dial her number.she will (70% of Girls).
if she refuses do not insist conclude by saying alright you seems like a nice person thanks allot for your time take care.bye.

Please trace her to know her movement so you can meet her another time to continue from where you stop.
5 If she gives you tell her you will call her as you look into her eyes to send another signal.

ha ha!, all these are just like taking an examination!, well it depends but as for me, i don't need all this S$%^T, i got my own flavors!,  grin grin (hisses, rookie ass boring sissy type of guys, trace my foot! embarassed
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2009
@Poster

Wow! A perfect description of me and what I could and would do
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by ogazi007(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2009
for dis naija?u donot need tips or watsoever.ur cash speaks for itself, go strive to make more money and pay less attention to how u can entice women.
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by tboy1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
ogazi007:

[b]for dis naija?[/b]u donot need tips or watsoever.ur cash speaks for itself, go strive to make more money and pay less attention to how u can entice women.

Its everywhere not just naija
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by jayflex: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
The greatest of these is number 5
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Hollysmile: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
I got ma own style, man!
Your style's good, but i fink it's 4starters or fellas without courage, You know amean!
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Czarskit(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
Sounds like familiar crap. . .

Who'll remeber all these when nid be? I tink d key is just being urslf. . .acting normal/natural. . .

There's no law on dating. . .or is there? . . . undecided
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
You're right bt it is better u be ur real self n d right girl wil come ur way
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Tranngirls(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
guys dont listen to the rubblish that comes out of girls mouth just be what u can be for yourself and be the kind of man that gets all the guys and dont listen to girls advice
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by jacq(f): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
The best way yet i have seen is this (here what happened to me in lagos last week).

Here i was not looking my best that morning ,was having pain and kinda sick
so i need to cook so i went to buy kero ,and here was this guy who notice moi cheesy and our eyes jamlock so i smiled
b4 i could say give me change to the kero seller,this guy was already behind me grin
talking wth me.

We girls/ladies always expect the guy to make the first move (even if it is a busy place) that just proves to the girl that u are a confident somebody,and u already scored points with that.
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:51am On Jun 07, 2009
AYO 18 NEEDS FEMALE FRIENDS&TEXTMATES FROM ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08074290925
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by zerocool(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2009
drive a lamboghini diablo (borrowed frm ur uncle), wear just a t.shirt, three-quarter short, a nice bathroom slippers & stunning designer spec (like D'banj's) to a party and you'll have the most beautiful damsel dat nite trip 4 u. Even when u don't say anytin worth making a face at,she'll be all smiles,as though u've a gud sense of humor. U can tk her home & sleep wit her dat same nite. **girls & their lil brain,most times think they are smarter*
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
Am shy to talk out an ugly gurl!!
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by chic2pimp(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
brein:

Am shy to talk out an ugly gurl!!
Haaaaaahan hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin roflmao wetin do ugly girls. Shey dey no be girls. My broda tips for attracting women 'OWO,CASH,MONEY,DOLLAR,POUNDS,NAIRA,CEDIS,EUROS,YEN'
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by http(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
chic2pimp:

Haaaaaahan hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin roflmao wetin do ugly girls. Shey dey no be girls. My broda tips for attracting women 'OWO,CASH,MONEY,DOLLAR,POUNDS,NAIRA,CEDIS,EUROS,YEN'

Oversubcribe

you need money and the koko grin grin grin grin the money will attract her and the koko will make her wanting more grin grin

weting u think make her mother stick to their husband if not the koko, you will hear am staying hehehehehe! baba bola dey try, wetin na the koko or koboko! grin grin
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by supllus(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
MY BRODA NA MONEY, FINISH! IF YOU LIKE BE THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD IF YOU NO GET YOUR OWN PAY, NO WOMAN FOR YOU O, except na combine service.
Re: Tips For Attracting Women by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
You don't need all that talk, my man. Just get yourSelf some good things of life, forget the rest

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Love Most About Your Partner? / Unattached Nairalanders. / Pls Help Me: I Need To Stop This Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.