Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? (1265 Views)

Should He Accept Her Back / Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by kylee: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
a female friend of mine ask her ex-boyfriend on the first of October that she wants them back together again because she loves him and cant stop loving him, so he told her that he cant say YES & NO, that he will get back to her but he still has her number on his phone,but till today he haven't said any thing to her so pls what can she do, because it difficult for her to love someone else or date some one please ''GUYS'' wat do she do now no ones ever perfect and she's vow never to let go if he accepts her again.
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
She needs to move on.
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by itiswell1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
Who broke the relationship? What broke the relationship? WHat make her feel she cannot love any other person? What is special abt this guy? How serious is the guy? ETC
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Is the guy rich? Just asking.
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
Poster tell your frnd dis "Deres more to love around her , d obstacles lies within her".She needs to fight d inner demon dats telling her she can't love again,she seriously might wanna take time out to review her Self esteem cus I sense she fears rejection.Its gonna b an issue if she's lost all confidence in herself cus once dis guy she's after notices her vulnerabilty trust he will use it to his advantage.Tell your homegal to get her act together, asawo dey renew love y not her goodluck cool
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by tellwisdom: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowunagbodogbo, Hw big is ur boobbbs undecided undecided
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
Tellmumu are u impotenttt undecided undecided
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by tellwisdom: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2011
No. just dont want to nyansh u, but kiss booobbbs undecided undecided
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
@op, who send you message tongue tongue

tellwisdom:

No. just dont want to nyansh u, but kiss booobbbs undecided undecided
I'm imagining tellmumu kissing id's boobs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai!!
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
^Dont disgust me do u imagine crocodiles wankinggg 2 undecided undecided
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Exponental(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2011
it is well:

Who broke the relationship? What broke the relationship? WHat make her feel she cannot love any other person? What is special abt this guy? How serious is the guy? ETC

giv thorough details n ans d questions above, if u want real ans.
Re: Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2011
it is well:

@poster
kindly give answers to the above questions, as well as: WHAT HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE A SECOND CHANCE?

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Ur Mind When U See...? / T / Love Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.