Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (1265 Views)

How Would U Feel Knowing Ur Partner For More Than 5yrs Is Bisexual? / ??? / Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by Sacha363: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thanks to all for your responses.
Re: T by slimyem: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
One fact for real is the guy likes you!
Another fact for real is the guy is a very fine player!
With these thing and men,you never can really tell.
But surely,a real player would do all of what you said above and more just to get the coochie..which i'm sure is one of the major reasons he is still after you.
Don't be surprised he's doing the same thing he is doing for you for at least 3 other girls all over the world and at his base.
He is a naija sharp guy!
IMO,he is not for real!
Re: T by ODB1: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yep, he's a playa for sure but for him to keep you on his mind and come all the way to see you in 3rd venue makes me think he really has a thing or two for you. He maybe spoilt in always getting "it" but maybe you may be that girl who turns things around for him.
Go out on a date with him again if you can, keep hotels or private rooms out of it go to some where public and get to talk to him.
He may have a crush for you but also by talking to him on a good regular date, he may come around to notice that you are not like all the other girls in his life.
Good luck and I hope this works out for you and him especially. God knows he needs a good woman in his life.

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
I think this dude is after you because you are the only one who has probably told him no before so his ego demands you be chased down to the ends of the earth.
Rest assured if you open your legs to him, you would cheapen yourself to him and before long, you wouldn't be any different from the other 2 girls crying and killing themselves who he says are "nothing".

If you're interested in something more long term, look out for a guy who respects you enough to not pressure you into sex.

PS: LOL @ "He says he loves me". Why are you girls such suckers for words? tongue
Anyone can say anything at anytime to anyone for the sake of getting anything.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: T by Sacha363: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
Aww, thank u soo much, you are right, I really need to keep all 'private rooms' away for the moment. So that we can Really get to knw each other more.
O.D.B.:
Yep, he's a playa for sure but for him to keep you on his mind and come all the way to see you in 3rd venue makes me think he really has a thing or two for you. He maybe spoilt in always getting "it" but maybe you may be that girl who turns things around for him.
Go out on a date with him again if you can, keep hotels or private rooms out of it go to some where public and get to talk to him.
He may have a crush for you but also by talking to him on a good regular date, he may come around to notice that you are not like all the other girls in his life.
Good luck and I hope this works out for you and him especially. God knows he needs a good woman in his life.
Re: T by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
I gotta say though, you also haven't made a whole lot of wise decisions.
If you know it is not your intent to have sex with him, why share his hotel room?

You should have kept yours purely out of principle.
I would say you sent mixed messages there.

Whatever you decide to do, let time be your vehicle and your tester.
Do not try to run at his speed. Remember that words are nothing.
Players need to establish as many "real feelings" as possible within the shortest amount of time because all it is to them are trophies.

I give you the same advice I would give my sister....unless you really just want to play the game for fun yourself.
Re: T by Rocktation(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
If you never try, you'll never know.
Re: T by slimyem: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
lol@ how many times i have seen this same 'fly around the world to see you against all odds' strategy been used by guys.
Lolling still@how may girls i know who have fallen for that BS including yours truly!
And lolling finally at how in all cases,2 or three other girls were receiving the same queen-ey treatment about the same time from the same guy!
..wish you all the best op in making your decision.
All the very best!
Re: T by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^ grin grin grin
Very true @ bolded.
Such occured in my more foolish days.
Re: T by 2kurupt(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
His a player no doubt, but all players get to quit sometime.

Follow your heart

1 Like

Re: T by Onegai(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
Be really careful, take everything that comes out of his mouth with a grain of salt; right now you're a challenge and not in a good way. Be prayerful and listen to your self, your instinct is warning you a bit! So hold out for the next 6 months, then re-evaluate. I've seen this situation before, the girl gave in after 4 months, he started preparing their breakup 2 weeks after, it was very painful for her to realise she got played, and she was a real nice girl, wifely, funny, humble, not money-conscious. He didn't care, the trophy had been won, so he started finding fault with everything, 2 wks after they were intimate. So just be extra-careful.

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Onegai: Be really careful, take everything that comes out of his mouth with a grain of salt; right now you're a challenge and not in a good way. Be prayerful and listen to your self, your instinct is warning you a bit! So hold out for the next 6 months, then re-evaluate. I've seen this situation before, the girl gave in after 4 months, he started preparing their breakup 2 weeks after, it was very painful for her to realise she got played, and she was a real nice girl, wifely, funny, humble, not money-conscious. He didn't care, the trophy had been won, so he started finding fault with everything, 2 wks after they were intimate. So just be extra-careful.

Some people are non-religious, and I'm guessing the OP is too from what I've read so far.
Re: T by ODB1: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
See how all the galplayed are opening their mouths to talk trash.
I bet you all fall for this dude type regularly.
OP: Ignore these trippies
Re: T by kilimanjaro(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Op,
If you are hunting for a no-player guy, you will grow grey hair in both your head and armpit!
Having said that, i think the guy likes you and you also like him. Then what are you waiting for? You will only know his true persona when you date him.
Re: T by deor03(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hey OP,

1. The guy does not love you but clearly he likes you
2. He is kind of guy that has 100% record success in getting down with women he likes
3. You seems to have tainted that record and clearly it's affecting his ego
4. He is Ok financially, so even if you tell him to come to Europe, he go anywhere until he gets his way between your legs
5. And once this is done, you are history.

2 Likes

Re: T by slimyem: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^strongly agree!
Re: T by koolkamzzy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ Op, what's wrong in giving the guy the damn coochi for once? Or is it made of gold
Just give him once and you will knw if he's truly a player, at least you would be so lucky to have been played by a supa dupa player.
BTW some guys do have time o, why fly across several seas chasing a single coochi when you can have thousands at your beck and call? IMO I think the guy is for real but if he's truly a player, then I duff my cap for him cheesy cheesy
Re: T by Sacha363: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2012
I did give it to him after we got bk to the hotel from lunch, before packing my stuff that evening and leaving after checking his phn
koolkamzzy: @ Op, what's wrong in giving the guy the damn coochi for once? Or is it made of gold
Just give him once and you will knw if he's truly a player, at least you would be so lucky to have been played by a supa dupa player.
BTW some guys do have time o, why fly across several seas chasing a single coochi when you can have thousands at your beck and call? IMO I think the guy is for real but if he's truly a player, then I duff my cap for him cheesy cheesy
Re: T by ODB1: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2012
Sacha363: I did give it to him after we got bk to the hotel from lunch, before packing my stuff that evening and leaving after checking his phn

Re: T by koolkamzzy(m): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2012
Sacha363: I did give it to him after we got bk to the hotel from lunch, before packing my stuff that evening and leaving after checking his phn
shocked shocked shocked

So how has he been behaving any changes noticed?
Re: T by Sacha363: 12:56am On Jun 23, 2012
He's just bought his ticket to come and see me as I couldn't go to nigeria to see him. But I still feel like I need to get to know him some more, cos am still a little confused and not too sure if he's for real. So will take my time with him when he comes. Cos the way he got upset on the first night when I wouldn't do anything with him wasn't good. But he's coming so we'll see.
koolkamzzy:
shocked shocked shocked

So how has he been behaving any changes noticed?

Re: T by ODB1: 12:58am On Jun 23, 2012
Sacha363: He's just bought his ticket to come and see me as I couldn't go to nigeria to see him. But I still feel like I need to get to know him some more, cos am still a little confused and not too sure if he's for real. So will take my time with him when he comes. Cos the way he got upset on the first night when I wouldn't do anything with him wasn't good. But he's coming so we'll see.

in case it doesn't work out

1 Like

Re: T by koolkamzzy(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2012
He could be for real, you never can tell until you give it a try.
Anyways I wish you best of luck in ur love adventure smiley

1 Like

Re: T by Sacha363: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks guys and thanks koolkamzzy
koolkamzzy: He could be for real, you never can tell until you give it a try.
Anyways I wish you best of luck in ur love adventure smiley
Re: T by Mynd44: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2012
Thread closed now y'all go home. Thanks for coming
Re: T by slimyem: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2012
2buff: ^^ grin grin grin
Very true @ bolded.
Such occured in my more foolish days.
edited for the third time...
Confused much?
Re: T by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2012
slimyem: edited for the third time...
Confused much?
You have no idea
Re: T by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2012
slimyem: edited for the third time...
Confused much?

Omo I have to pick my words well lately. No vex take am like that.
Re: T by slimyem: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2012
2buff:

Omo I have to pick my words well lately. No vex take am like that.
you for think am wella before you post nah...
...i fit repost everything wey you post before modifying right now but..for pity's sake...
...wareva sha..tongue
Re: T by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2012
slimyem: you for think am wella before you post nah...
...i fit repost everything wey you post before modifying right now but..for pity's sake...
...wareva sha..tongue

eh well done. I go buy you non-boko-haram-poisoned suya in appreciation grin
Re: T by Lisa1: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2012
Good point
Re: T by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2012
2buff:

eh well done. I go buy you non-boko-haram-poisoned suya in appreciation grin
Yemi, this guy really loves you oooo
Don't mind me I am just jobless

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Dead! / Hard To Get, Easy To Be With / Mr.right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.