Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together (898 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by Freesia(f): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2011
What are your takes on this in regards to long distance relationships and long distance Marriages?? and I'm not just talking about your immediate needs being unmet but everything in general
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by MrSwizzy(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2011
fully agree to that. I'm convinced that through the everyday life you get to know someone really good. You (and the other person of course) can always wear a mask for a specific time.
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by kelz88(f): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2011
That's not always the case. Depends on both of you/your relationship.
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by MrsChima1(f): 2:44am On Dec 20, 2011
Some married couples doesn't have a choice if the spouse is in the military, travels with the government, traveling salesman, and in witness protection programs.
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by Ranoscky(m): 3:00am On Dec 20, 2011
Not sure
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by Freesia(f): 3:20am On Dec 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Some married couples doesn't have a choice if the spouse is in the military, travels with the government, traveling salesman, and in witness protection programs. 

The circumstances surrounding the distance between the couple always has valid reasons like you have pointed out above,but could this distance over a longer period of time slow the growth in the r/ship or marriage
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2011
@poster
i also do believe that you cannot grow as a couple if you are away from one another at long period of time. yes such people will "connect" BUT at a much slower pace than normal couple.
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by slimyem: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i also do believe that you cannot grow as a couple if you are away from one another at long period of time. yes such people will "connect" BUT at a much slower pace than normal couple.
+100
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by iice(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
Differs for people. Some need time apart after being together for long.
Others do well no matter how long they've been together.
Individual growth is good, just as growing together.
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by Sijo01(f): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
No matter d distance, if der's constant communication, no cause 4alarm.
Some couples live 2geda, stil, alot of fins ar stil missing in d union.
I fink COMMUNICATION RULES no matter d 4uking distance.
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by bekay911(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
Mr. Swizzy:

fully agree to that. I'm convinced that through the everyday life you get to know someone really good. You (and the other person of course) can always wear a mask for a specific time.
seconded
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by MrCork17: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
if u grow together and u not together, how r u expected to get punnny? undecided
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by 195(f): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
^You fetch it from somewhere else with CUP undecided
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by itiswell1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
The thing no easy o. Infact, I don't want to imagine it.
Re: You Can't Grow Together If You're Not Together by Ranoscky(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2011
Sijo01:

No matter d distance, if der's constant communication, no cause 4alarm.
Some couples live 2geda, stil, alot of fins ar stil missing in d union.
I fink COMMUNICATION RULES no matter d 4uking distance.
I dey feel u!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think They Are The Only Ones That Get Heart Broken? / Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before / Who To Save, Mother Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.