Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? (7118 Views)

*being A Virgin Till Marriage Who Is It Most Difficult For:guys Or Ladies* / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
^ I know u r not a virgin, u this girl!
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by pendo89(f): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
how can I be when am expectant with twins?
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by MarcAnthon(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
pendo89:

how can I be when am expectant with twins?
Are they mine?
Mrs, Chima:

Second Chance Virgins rocks!
grin grin grin. Never heard of such a thing! Stop giving people false hope pls.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by pendo89(f): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Are they mine? grin grin grin. Never heard of such a thing! Stop giving people false hope pls.

Holy Ghost!!

I heard there are different kinds of virgins in nigeria.Those who do everything under the sun except Joystick in v.a.g.
I still dont know what to call them, am thinking sexually active virgins? but still
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Goldieluks: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
pendo89:

Holy Ghost!!

I heard there are different kinds of virgins in nigeria.Those who do everything under the sun except Joystick in v.a.g.
I still dont know what to call them, am thinking sexually active virgins? but still

i don't blame you, i blame those jobless iddiots who finds it fun to tarnish Nigeria's reputation,so that outsiders
who don't have a clue can come and say whatever they like.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by isalegan2: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
pendo89:

Holy Ghost!!

Supposedly you're one of the reasonable females in this section. Defacto "Romance Section Poster of the Year." How appropriate.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by MarcAnthon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
pendo89:

Holy Ghost!!

grin grin grin.
BTW,
1. Don't believe everything you hear out of Nigeria. We have an overactive press.
2. The ones that do happen are not only confined to our shores, just that again, we have an overactive press.
3. You haven't answered my question.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by pendo89(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^ Forget the clowns. Trust me am the last person to take them seriously. I learnt to skip those hate threads.
But we read other threads here about girls who claim to be doing everything except that.(wish I cud retrieve one but I cant rem the girl's ID)
They say they are saving the main action for their future hubby.I seriously wonder if people who do such qualify as virgins or not.

And what was your question again sir?

@ isale. Argh I think it came out in a way I dint intend it to. My focus was really on the sexually active virgins cz this is the place I read about them and it happens everywhere evn in Timbuktu. so pardon me if u found it offensive.ok?
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by MrsChima1(f): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sexually Active Virgins rocks! grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by slimyem: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
pendo89:

^^ Forget the clowns. Trust me am the last person to take them seriously. I learnt to skip those hate threads.
But we read other threads here about girls who claim to be doing everything except that.(wish I cud retrieve one but I cant rem the girl's ID)
They say they are saving the main action for their future hubby.I seriously wonder if people who do such qualify as virgins or not. And what was your question again sir?
of course,they do.!
even with every other thing by the way, as long as the hymen is intact,you are a virgin.simples!
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by pendo89(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
slimyem:

of course,they do.!
even with every other thing by the way, [b]as long as the hymen is intact,you are a virgin.[/b]simples!

really? I think it would have sounded better if you had said as long as you have never had intimate intercourse.
But the intimate things virgins do nowdays make me shudder.Worse than those engaging in actual sex through the V.

My policy is if you claim to be a V.then pliz abstain from any form of intimate activity. Preserve that body from head to toe so that when you stand at the altar on that day you have confidence that your body has not been men's soccer field with no goals scored.
That to me is a virgin.
Now if u are a sexually active one you are a Tokunbo Virgin. That sort of thing
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by MarcAnthon(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
grin grin grin.
^^^ Let's just say by original, intended definition, they still are. But language is an ever-evolving concept, so by modern definition they might not be (if it is given critical thought and if I understand what y'all are actually saying).

errrm, our twins?
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by pendo89(f): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
Cant believe am talking about a tired topic that has been dissected over and over.
mmh are we expecting twins? I dont remember conception having taken place so this is a spiritual pregnancy or better still call it a 'miracle one'
The pastor slapped me into a pregnancy.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by kelz88(f): 1:14am On Dec 21, 2011
pendo89:

really? I think it would have sounded better if you had said as long as you have never had intimate intercourse.
But the intimate things virgins do nowdays make me shudder.Worse than those engaging in actual sex through the V.

My policy is if you claim to be a V.then pliz abstain from any form of intimate activity. Preserve that body from head to toe so that when you stand at the altar on that day you have confidence that your body has not been men's soccer field with no goals scored.
That to me is a virgin.
Now if u are a sexually active one you are a Tokunbo Virgin. That sort of thing

Seconded!!

Most of these "virgins" have done worse than non-virgins.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Jenifa1: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2011
pendo89:

Holy Ghost!!

kelz88:

Seconded!!

they've kept their hymen intact at least.
leave them alone.

in fact, those ones deserve the highest praise. it's very hard to be intimate with a guy, do all sorts of things and yet keep your legs closed. they deserve awards.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by kelz88(f): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2011
And who's holding them?

There are ways to break hymen without sex-big deal.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Jenifa1: 1:37am On Dec 21, 2011
^

not a big deal to you.

different people have different opinion about it.
Nikki Laoye is, for example, a gospel singer. so her religion must have had something to do with why she remained one till marriage.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2011
At least they havnt rocked all d d.icks in town! Nothing could be worse than that. Whether second hand or third class virgins.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by kelz88(f): 1:44am On Dec 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

^

not a big deal to you.

different people have different opinion about it.
Nikki Laoye is, for example, a gospel singer. so her religion must have had something to do with why she remained one till marriage.

She remained a virgin, else it would contradict what she stands for. Duhh!! Anyone can do it if they set their mind to it. Big deal.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Jenifa1: 1:54am On Dec 21, 2011
kelz88:

She remained a virgin, else it would contradict what she stands for. Duhh!! Anyone can do it if they set their mind to it. Big deal.

yup. it's a personal conviction to remain one or not. it's not as if anybody will know unless you tell them anyway. really don't know why nikki laoye is informing her wedding guests.

anyone can do it. but it's not as easy as you make it seem.  esp if the girl is not with the right company/frame of mind etc.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by kelz88(f): 1:56am On Dec 21, 2011
I admire her for resisting temptation and all that but announcing it was just too much info. Something like that should be between her and her hubby.

There are other ways to encourage virgin brides/grooms.

I don't want to hear that kind of sex gist from anyone.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Jenifa1: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2011
kelz88:

I don't want to hear that kind of sex gist from anyone.

hahah me neither. what an awkward speech to listen to. grin
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by aloyemeka1: 4:05am On Dec 21, 2011
kelz88:

Seconded!!

What sexual act can a virgin do that will be worse than the ones done by non-virgins?. A woman is no more a virgin for a reason.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2011
the question to be answered is; what is a woman waiting for up-till 30yrs and not getting married. In those so-called good old days a 30yr old shuld be a confirmed granny.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by seedord247(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2011
OK_2_NV:

the question to be answered is; what is a woman waiting for up-till 30yrs and not getting married. In those so-called good old days a 30yr old shuld be a confirmed granny.

grin grin grin

what part of naija be that?
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by Yorisb: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2011
OK_2_NV:

When and where? grin grin
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by kelz88(f): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
aloy/emeka:

What intimate act can a virgin do that will be worse than the ones done by non-virgins?. A woman is no more a virgin for a reason.
Use your imagination. I don't have to spell it out!!
([b]A[/b]nal [b]s[/b]ex, uncountable number of blow jobs come to mind)
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by 195(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
kelz88:

kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
kelz88:

Err mm sweerry you high? Anaal what? What makes you think someone who isn't willing to take in the front would agree to that of the back?from what I've read and heard its a lot more painful than that of the front,coming to bj its not the same with sexx and its certainly not worse,if a virgin would agree to Anaal that means a non-virgin would probably let him open another hole in her body, there's nothing a virgin would do that will be worse than what non-virgins do abeg.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by kelz88(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Trust me these people exist. I met a few at uni, muslim chicks. So many of them left home for the first time and were too exited, they were all "wilding out".

About the bj, a virgin blowing every guy she meets is worse than a non-virgin blowing just her bfs. That's the way I see it. They try to come across as innocent cos they're scared their men will find out on the first night they're not virgins-doesn't mean they're not gonna have fun in the mean time. I'm sure it's painful the first few times, but enjoyment all the way afterwards. Or maybe it's always painful and that's the thrill of it.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by freecocoa(f): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
Well its your opinion dear so I respect it but saying that Virgins give every guy they come across bj and non virgins sleep with only their bfs is just so not true, how can they give every guy they come across bj? I'll only believe that if you are referring to people you know and I'm telling you those girls are no virgins but who*res (check well), anyhow you look at it a non-virgin has higher chances of being wild more than a virgin.
Re: How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? by kelz88(f): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2011
Whores haha! My thoughts too, but according to the dictionary they're still virgins.

Just my uni experience oh. The virgins were more likely to go home with guys but not do the main thing. Guess they were compensating for non-vag action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. / Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? / See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.