Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Letter To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ladies (1330 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Money Vs Handsomeness Which One Deh Important To Ladies? Make Una Drop Oppinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Ladies by victorazy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
Plz am just a messenger alias NIPOST or E-MAIL am not the writer. A friend of mine on facebook shared this piece of message to pass it to the ladies here to take look of what is on it ENJOY.

Dubai trip = 1 plot of land
1 Brazilian hair = 68 bags of cement
1 Handbag = 10 Tankers of water
1 Quality shoe = 1 Trailer of sand
1 BB Torch = 1500 Blocks
Just these are enough to build a 2-bedroom flat, Ladies PLEASE let
your husband and boyfriend be a LANDLORD.
Re: Letter To Ladies by 195(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
^How much a stick undecided
Re: Letter To Ladies by victorazy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
50x50mm Hard wood purlin - 50x100mm H/W tie beam - 75x100mm H/W kingpost etc including roofing sheets = A diamond ring just only for one finger and high carat of Gold round d neck
Re: Letter To Ladies by freecocoa(f): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
Abeg we don see this rubbish tire.
Re: Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
@OP
you have to understand these criminals hoes point of view too, this is what they are offering for their rate:
1 BB Torch = sex and BJ without condoms, once or twice a week.
1 pair of Louboutin = sex and BJ without condoms, once or twice a week + an[b]a[/b]l
1 Gucci handbag = sex and BJ without condoms, ANY TIME YOU WANT +a[b]n[/b]al
1 Brazilian hair = sex and BJ without condoms, ANY TIME YOU WANT +a[b]n[/b]al + she brings her gf along as a side dish.
Dubai trip = everything goes. . . . . o[b]r[/b]gies, be[b]s[/b]tiality, sado maso, all your friend can fukc her etc. . . . . . but also drug/child trafficking, money ritual etc, you name it she will do it.
Re: Letter To Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
Why all females that request those items have to be hoes?  What if YOUR WOMAN ask for those things, is she consider a hoe?   undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Letter To Ladies by bekay911(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
Old stuff jare.
Re: Letter To Ladies by Goldieluks: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
Stale rubbish!
Re: Letter To Ladies by Chimezie198(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
My good people of NL, una well done o! - please where can i buy a chilled Fanta?  
Re: Letter To Ladies by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^ Fanta? You suicidal?!
Re: Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
Mrs C
its a TRANSACTION, and NO, men dont have transaction with their partner/spouse.
so these criminals hoes are saying:"you give me gift, i provide you with unrestricted sex etc, while a wife would give you unrestricted access to her coochie, whether you buy her a BB or a tic tac. see the difference?!

so, there is no problem if a gf/wife ask for a gift (or even 100s if she likes), so long as it isnt a REQUIREMENT for that r/ship!
Re: Letter To Ladies by ronkebp(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ What do you expect to offer a ''girlfriend'' if not material things.? Are there other things you would be doing in that relationship if not ''give and take''??
Re: Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 21, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^^^^^^^ What do you expect to offer a ''girlfriend'' if not material things.? Are there other things you would be doing in that relationship if not ''give and take''??

- care and affection
- companionship/friendship
- love
- ease of mind
- warmth
- security
- passion
- a shoulder to cry on, if needs be (aka emotional support)
- someone with whom she can COMMUNICATE with
- someone honest that she can trust
- and last but not least, sweaty and sultry bedroom acrobatics

all these come FOR FREE, and i expect NOTHING more from her!
Re: Letter To Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 4:04am On Dec 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Mrs C
its a TRANSACTION, and NO, men dont have transaction with their partner/spouse.
so these criminals hoes are saying:"you give me gift, i provide you with unrestricted sex etc, while a wife would give you unrestricted access to her coochie, whether you buy her a BB or a tic tac. see the difference?!

so, there is no problem if a gf/wife ask for a gift (or even 100s if she likes), so long as it isnt a REQUIREMENT for that r/ship!

Then YOU AND I ARE TALKNG ABOUT TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS because I am talking about those whom are in a committed relationship and I am sure THOSE women aren't saying if you don't buy me a phone I am not giving you any arse.
Re: Letter To Ladies by ronkebp(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

- care and affection
- companionship/friendship
- love
- ease of mind
- warmth
- security
- passion
- a shoulder to cry on, if needs be (aka emotional support)
- someone with whom she can COMMUNICATE with
- someone honest that she can trust
- and last but not least, sweaty and sultry bedroom acrobatics

all these come FOR FREE, and i expect NOTHING more from her!
Hmmmm gat you, all those things you mentioned after a while just turns to boredom.
Re: Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2011
ronkebp:

Hmmmm gat you, all those things you mentioned after a while just turns to boredom.

how can you ever get bored of caring/loving/communicate with someone etc ?! the only thing we may get bored of is bedroom acrobatics (if we dont upgrade our game) but NO GIFTS, however expensive, can ever change that.

btw if what i mentioned above is not there any longer then there is NO reason to stay together because NOTHING will be able to fix that, and these ARE the foundations of the union.
a gift (once in a while) is just to show my appreciation towards the points i mentioned. if these points are not there any longer then no appreciation will be needed.
Re: Letter To Ladies by ronkebp(f): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ i still get you, those things you mentioned are the foundation of a meaningful relationship, every relationship needs some spices, and money is part of the spices, am not saying you should buy the world or give me a B.B, infact let me be uisng my nokia, i don't care for material things really, but the thought behind buying me gifts every now and then and i for him, is my priority and what i cherish most in a relationship.
Re: Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^ yes buying gift is good but it shouldnt be a requirement for any union. if a person DESIRES to give gifts then no problem whatsoever, so long as the gesture come from within and not a DEMAND. . . . . . . .  but too many have nothing to offer, yet,  demand for extravagant gifts (simply because they "may" open their legs)
Re: Letter To Ladies by ronkebp(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^^^ gbosaa!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Re: Childhood Love: Blood Covenant!!! Help / We Are Made For Relationships / Top 10 Dating-relationship Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.