Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Not To Train Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Not To Train Your Child (16828 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Not To Train Your Child by Orikinla(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
Majority of Nigerian parents need to learn that there is more to parenthood than fatherhood and motherhood.

The following picture shows a mother feeding the innocent child with alcoholic drink straight from the bottle!

Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Loveaflame(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
God will help us parents.The best way to train your kids is to live right and talk right.The worst way to train them is to TALK RIGHT AND ACT WRONG.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2011
photoshop
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by kizito96(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2011
Area boy in the making
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by queenesthr(f): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2011
toba:

photoshop

It is not photoshop at all. I had a neighbour that gives his 2 year old daughter Star on a daily basis even though his wife was against it.

One man also said he gives his children Brandy when his wife is not around to make them sleep and not disturb him.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Superking: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2011
May be this Pikin (abeg no call this one CHILD) dey disturb too much. So the mama wan use ALCOHOLIC ANOINTING subdue him. Pikin wey say him Mama no go sleep, Beer go make am sleep by force.  grin grin
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Kx: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2011
It happens all the time.
Not too long ago, a friend's baby boy and girl, "dragged" shawo with us in the friend's house
and all the "educated" father could say was" "They share my stout and harp with me o"
Both kids are less than 3yrs
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by OAM4J: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2011
na wa o
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by baronchill: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2011
hahahaha the pikin wan high oh shocked
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by engrj(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2011
The boy they high. this is just the problem of Illiteracy.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by ochukoccna: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2011
What do this parents want from us?
Sympathy?!
As 1 lays his bed,so he WILL lay on it.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by eghost247(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2011
The fact that its common does not make it right
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by jaytime(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2011
This thing does happen in almost every home once in a while. So there is no point talking about it as if it's an every day thing. This doesnt make any child a drunk if he didnt want to. When a child is grown up, he should be able to discern between right and wrong.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by jaytime(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2011
This thing does happen in almost every home once in a while. So there is no point talking about it as if it's an every day thing. This doesnt make any child a drunk if he didnt want to. When a child is grown up, he should be able to discern between right and wrong.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Nkemika(f): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
the truth is, not every man or woman with a child knows what parenthood is, whatever that child becomes in life, they shouldnt blame anyone, because a child of 2years old is smart and never forgets a thing, any i cant judge them, they are answerable to only God, keep giving him to drink ohh,train up a child in d way he should grow and wen he is old, he will not depart from it, well done oh
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by DAY12(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2011
lovin dis
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Baawaa(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
not too good
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by POTUT(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
The size of that boy's head is courting kwashiorkor.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by maclatunji: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
Shocking stuff! We are often the authors of our problems, if this child develops Liver disease or any other complication, the mother will start screaming the name of God! #Sheshouldbeflogged
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by ismhab(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
is not beer, she poured water inside the bottle so as the child will drink from it, confirm first before posting anything please.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
Any health implication?
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by nwanioma(f): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
If there is some medical reason why kids shouldn't drink(more like taste) please mention, I for one know it has no adverse effect as i used to share my fathers star with him as a child. So why all the noise about a child drinking, obviously its wrong if you intend to sedate your child with it oh, or give it in excess. But a little beer never did any harm to anyone!
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by mariong(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
I rememba visitn one f ma aunt hu owns a bear palor n she was givn ha daughtr f betwn 3-4 yrs smal stout, wen askd y she was doin such, al she could say was d daughtr was alrdy usd 2 takin it n dt its jst smal tout. Den i began 2 wonda wt she wantd f ha child. Its amazin hw comon it is diz dayz.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Shola2009(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
Abeg! what is it? a little sippy sip[i] here[/i] and there never hurts .  grin
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by isquar3d3(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
ismhab:

is not beer, she poured water inside the bottle so as the child will drink from it, confirm first before posting anything please.
R u tryin 2 b sarcastic or wat? Er, pray tell, since wen does water produce foam in any form?
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by r231(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
Shola2009:

Abeg! what is it? a little sippy sip[i] here[/i] and there never hurts .  grin

you are joking right
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by slitetacku(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
d young shall grow to bcome wot dey av been destined for,
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by doctokwus: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Tomorrow when d little boy starts acting abnormally& d family starts going thru tough times,someone will come attribute it to d boy,proclaim him a 'wit-ch',take him to a MOg who will give him a massive backhanded slap& condemn him to hell;& some will cheer& applaud in awe.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by tttonero: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
Madness of the highest order cry
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by ssjalo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
may God save the child.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by sleekhot: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
lol, the boy dey high cheesy grin
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by SSaemoenl(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2011
*Madness*, That fool can't be called mother. She is disgusting. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? / There Are Still Good days in Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.