Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Not To Train Your Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Not To Train Your Child (16835 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Not To Train Your Child by lwise(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
Let me tell you guys what I believe happened.You know some kids whenever they saw their parent eating or drinking anything they will start crying.Im very sure the little boy wont be able to swallow the bear.Next time when the mother is drinking beer the boy will keep off.I MAY BE WRONG ANYWAY.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by ogbongzky(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2011
Just wondering how many bottles this guy will be consuming @25 years
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Ournaija: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
I have a friend who can drink 4 cartoons of beer without feeling anything. One day I asked him who or how did he get himself trained to consume such huge quantity of alcohol. He said it started when he was young. He buys beer for his father every morning and he get compensated by getting half bottle of whatever brand the dad is taking that day. As he grows beer became water to him.

Train a child in the way he should go, when he is old he will grow higher with it.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
Let's get something straight abeg,that she gave him a little sip of the drink doesn't mean he'll turn a drunkard(though I don't know how often she does that) but all I'm trying to say is that if a parent gives a kid a little sip of drink doesn't mean he\she is a bad parent,it becomes a problem when its done on a regular basis,most of you shouting here have done something like this before,we all know how kids can get when they see you eating or drinking something,they usually want to some of it,its not a must to give it to them but handing a little to them hasn't killed anyone I know.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by MissyB3(f): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
I'm trying to say is that if a parent gives a kid a little sip of drink doesn't mean he\she is a bad parent,[/b]it becomes a problem when its done on a regular basis.
we all know how kids can get when they see you eating or drinking something,they usually want to some of it,[b]its not a must to give it to them but handing a little to them hasn't killed anyone I know.

The kinda things one reads on NL, ehn!  cheesy
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by nwanioma(f): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
U guys are painting beer to seem like its crack, or cocaine, Its just beer oh!
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by tttonero: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
Why not give him a cigarette as well.
You cant have one without the other. shocked
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
Na training o!!

So the pikin no go high for future
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Ndkings1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Na wa ooo
una no see as the boy bele kom dey?
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by myke1759(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
photoshoooooooooooopuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2011
Missy_B:

The kinda things one reads on NL, ehn!  cheesy
Abegi make we hear word,if you have a kid you'll understand what I'm saying,didn't you read the part where I said its a bad thing if done on a regular basis? Clear road make I pass joor.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by maclatunji: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
freecocoa:

Let's get something straight abeg,that she gave him a little sip of the drink doesn't mean he'll turn a drunkard(though I don't know how often she does that) but all I'm trying to say is that if a parent gives a kid a little sip of drink doesn't mean he\she is a bad parent,it becomes a problem when its done on a regular basis,most of you shouting here have done something like this before,we all know how kids can get when they see you eating or drinking something,they usually want to some of it,its not a must to give it to them but handing a little to them hasn't killed anyone I know.

Missy_B:

The kinda things one reads on NL, ehn!

WALLAHI!
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by moremi2008(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
The scarier part is that she appears pregnant. Pregnant women shouldn't drink alcohol.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2011
The woman is just nurturing a future drunkard if care is not taken. I remember one of our customer in those days while I was working in a restaurant and bar he used to drink almost 2 bottles of Black label every Friday, when asked how he got the drinking prowess he said it was his grandfather that used to give strong drink from childhood
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
Maclatunji.
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion so I could care less what you think,it doesn't make you a better person than I am.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by MissyB3(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
freecocoa:

Abegi make we hear word,if you have a kid you'll understand what I'm saying,didn't you read the part where I said its a bad thing if done on a regular basis? Clear road make I pass joor.
Your previous comment could be summarized in one word - Drivel!!!  grin
I tender no apology for not taking any part of it seriously.
It is what it is . . . Utter drivel.  cheesy
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by tttonero: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
Dont mess about with beer.
Whiskey makes them sleep longer.  wink
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by tttonero: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2011
Get him a pack of condoms while you are at it. grin
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
Missy_B:

Your previous comment could be summarized in one word - Drivel!!!  grin
I tender no apology for not taking any part of it seriously.
It is what it is . . . Utter drivel.  cheesy
Buhahaha,nne wetin come concern me na biko? Whether you take it serious or not affects me in no way so i really can't be bothered,had it been what you think of my comment increases my bank account,ehen then I'll strive to write what you or anyone here will approve of. Abeg I have better things to worry about o jare.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
This is really sad, parents like that should be arrested
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Vickivicki(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2011
Call a spade a spade,this is no way right at his tender age.

Kai! Shikena!!!
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by CHUKANWEZ: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
EXCUSE ME PEOPLE!!!!!!!IS NOT WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN WE ALL LOOK AT IT IN shocked
PEOPLE IN UK DO WORST THAN THAT PLEASE,
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Rastamann: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
Mother's Love for her Kid!

No be wetin mama chop she go giv her pikin?
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by itiswell1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2011
Chuka, cos they do worst in UK we should encourage it.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by ikamo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
The baby will feed the mother back later in like manner
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by manitobor(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
it's malt drink inside that bottle.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
Some parents don't know that by doing things like this, they are indirectly breeding alcoholics and armed robbers. Train up a child in a way he should go and when he grows he'll not depart from it.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by ksam(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
doctokwus:

Tomorrow when d little boy starts acting abnormally& d family starts going thru tough times,someone will come attribute it to d boy,proclaim him a 'wit-ch',take him to a MOg who will give him a massive backhanded slap& condemn him to hell;& some will cheer& applaud in awe.
lol
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by Belmot(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
Wonders shall neva end
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by obitobe: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
This is totally wrong and i condemn this act, what moral is this woman teaching her child. well i guess it is the society we live in that condole this rubbish, i feel this woman does not deserve to have this child in her care but what more can i say when our social service welfare isn't working and people just turn blind eyes to things like this and even laugh and joke about it.
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by mikeslim(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
what is wrong with this? if they want to teach boys to ban@*g boys and girls to do girls, then this is no sin!
Re: How Not To Train Your Child by kelz88(f): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2011
The other day I saw a pic of a lil boy on top a little girl, under a table. . . looked like pretend sex.

There are videos of kids "daggering" in parties. SMH!

And to think so called adults are behind the camera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Forcing My Mother-in-law To Leave My Home / For Nigerian Mothers Who Gave Birth Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.