Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? (14315 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / The Best Christmas Gift... / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by EfeEkarume(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2011
talknafree:

Even if they have 100 pieces of it, it can never be enough.
Fact!!! Women can never be satisfied . . . even in bed.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
hmmmmm!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Yorisb: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
dyabman:

blindfold her and surprise her of a Rolls Royce Phantom simple!. . . she go lick you throughout that night tongue
talknafree:

Even if they have 100 pieces of it, it can never be enough.
EfeEkarume:

Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by gatchy: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
give her a ring if not yet married, if married burn the pics of your ex you kept secretly
or delete ur ex fone number in the presence of ur spouse. only if you don't want to spend money, if u'v got some cash on you, you can
actually, by some of those things you bought for him/her during your courtship period.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Hot seex and another seex
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
The best gift to give your woman this xmas? Flowers!!! colour? depends on the gal's favorite,
The best gift to give your man this xmas? His self esteem! Through your gift of a higher self-esteem, he will know just how much he means to you, Get tips from http://ddatingzone..com
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by toluxa1(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2011
I have in mind to buy three things for my girl. A bag, Perfume and Wrist watch. I know she likes wrist watches but she just bought one not too long. Ladies, among these three, which will you love your guy to buy. Which do you think will be best to buy for her among these? thanks
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by ETPower(m): 3:46am On Dec 24, 2011
Well, if you know your partner clearly, you can buy a gift which the one is your partner want at the moment.
Your partner must be very happy with your gift. smiley
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by asoebi(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2011
A parcel bomb grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2011
@toluxa1, she loves wrist watches? i would v advisd u get her one. Bt since she jst got 1 lately, i advice u get her a perfume(a very nice 1) 4 xmas and mayb a wrist watch 4 val, good luck.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by hinduism(f): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2011
Suck her pussy with your mouth for 2 hours,she can't forget this GIFT in her lifetime because not all men does this to their woman,Trust me,only the chosen few does this and every woman love to be eaten life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2011
when u say partner u mean co worker and homo cry
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2011
hinduism:

Suck her Kitty with your mouth for 2 hours,she can't forget this GIFT in her lifetime because not all men does this to their woman,Trust me,only the chosen few does this and every woman love to be eaten life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
seconded
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
hinduism:

Suck her Kitty with your mouth for 2 hours,she can't forget this GIFT in her lifetime because not all men does this to their woman,Trust me,only the chosen few does this and every woman love to be eaten life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
seconded
dyabman:

blindfold her and surprise her of a Rolls Royce Phantom simple!. . . she go lick you throughout that night tongue
. Only dat nite? Abi 4 a life time
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by toluxa1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2011
hinduism:

ogbeche77:

seconded

Awon Olodo. 2hours? shocked Thats suicidal for her. There is a sour point, you should know that. No woman will allow for that long.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by toluxa1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2011
toluxa1:

I have in mind to buy three things for my girl. A bag, Perfume and Wrist watch. I know she likes wrist watches but she just bought one not too long. Ladies, among these three, which will you love your guy to buy. Which do you think will be best to buy for her among these? thanks

4urlove:

@toluxa1, she loves wrist watches? i would v advisd u get her one. Bt since she jst got 1 lately, i advice u get her a perfume(a very nice 1) 4 xmas and mayb a wrist watch 4 val, good luck.

Thanks man. Does anyone have any specific perfume in mind? more advice pls.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by dasparrow: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2011
EfeEkarume:

Can't nairalanders just make a comment without sounding tribalistic or chauvinistic for a change? Since women (not even some) can never be satisfied, I assume your mother and grandmother are included in the "women" that you mentioned. Maybe you should tell them how you feel. Your mother will be so happy that she carried you for 9 months (for nothing) and raised a negative, female-bashing chuvinist son. Some Nigerians never seize to amaze me. I hope you marry a fellow male like you since you are obviously [b]in[/b]capable of satisfying your woman in bed. undecided
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2011
Kp chewing gum
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by dasparrow: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2011
@Topic
The best gift you can give your partner is to stay faithful so that you don't give the person some incurable STD like HIV.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2011
@toluxa1, perfume get levels, depends on your pocket. how much are you budgeting for it? i mean, within what range of money?
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by jimctu: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2011
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by toluxa1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2011
4urlove:

@toluxa1, perfume get levels, depends on your pocket. how much are you budgeting for it? i mean, within what range of money?

Not more than 5k.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^, COLD, HOT, NEW MUSK FOR WOMEN, ELIZABETH ARDEN, FAIRCHILD, The last one makes a lot of sense.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by toluxa1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2011
Alright bro. Thanks so much. I use New Musk for Men before so was thinking of it initially. Will ask of Fairchild once dis GTB problem is over.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^, sister u mean? you are most welcome. Anytime!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by toluxa1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2011
shocked Seriously? Had no idea . . . thanks love. kiss
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by toluxa1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2011
just joined ur blog
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^, grin grin, yeah, just saw that. thanks. kip it locked to that blog for your dating and romance tips, wink
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2011
dasparrow:

Can't nairalanders just make a comment without sounding tribalistic or chauvinistic for a change? Since women (not even some) can never be satisfied, I assume your mother and grandmother are included in the "women" that you mentioned. Maybe you should tell them how you feel. Your mother will be so happy that she carried you for 9 months (for nothing) and raised a negative, female-bashing chuvinist son. Some Nigerians never seize to amaze me. I hope you marry a fellow male like you since you are obviously [b]in[/b]capable of satisfying your woman in bed. undecided
Oops! All of these . . . for me?! I never knew my post was thought-provocative.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by sniperwolf(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2011
What he/she likes that is not available or that is outdated
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by dramakwin(f): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2011
Its nice to know there я̲̅ still romantic men out there *winks*sm partners don't even give gifts @ all π they don't appreciate being given one.
Since u я̲̅ considering ur pocket too i wud suggest u get ha a box of chocolate with a very beautiful card.u can write down ur tots too in d card π let ha realise she is far worth any gift, have a blessed christmas

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by enorh(f): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2011
Buy a car grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are 6 Reasons Why Women Love It From Behind (DOGGY STYLE) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.