Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (24286 Views)

Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Timmy321(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
I have never in my life seen channel useless and stupid like NTA.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by drstan(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hmmmm,i just had dat ova 500 ar dead
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by gaakgaba: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
What i will like you guys to know is that the war is not between islam and christianity but between the masses and our leaders.Ask me why? What is happening now is a clear manifestation of failure on the part of the past leaders to provide the right education for the people.They knew that with the education, people can see clearly and be able to challenge their govt and prevent exploitation. These so called boko haram do not have the right education. This is why they are easily brainwashed.Have you come to ask yourself why there are no suicide bombers in the south?Are there no muslims in the south. Why are they not having this kind of orientation?

As regards people calling islam all sorts of names,Islam does not preach this. It is clearly stated in the Quran that hell fire is the reward for whosoever terminates the life of an innocent soul. It is also clearly stated that hell fire and great punishment awaits whoever commits suicide. The level of thinking of these people is totally different from you and i. They do not have access to education to make them understand the religion better. most of the discoveries in science today are deep rooted in Quran. You can only understand better when you seek knowledge and see the link. Suicide bombing does not have a place anywhere in islam.

I will like you to also watch your utterances in this forum. i read someone"s comment saying Bleep Allah. Let me tell you now that Allah is just another language for God. its just like saying Bleep God in another person language.

These are my observations with facts. i will welcome any constructive criticisms and appreciate comments that can add value and increase my knowledge not just to you and i but to other silent observers on nairaland.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by 3direct: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2011
On a Friend Wall

Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Kizilala: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by aurenflani: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2011
@DEMELZA - Bleep U & UR STUPID NONSENSICAL STATEMENT. I AM A MUSLIM AND I WATCH THE NEWS IN ALJAZEERA. MY WIFE WHO IS ALSO A MUSLIM HAD A TEAR FILLED EYE WHEN D BREAKING NEWS WAS ANNOUNCED.

ISLAM IRREDEEMABLE? WHAT OF CHRISTIANITY OR HAVE U 4GOTTEN NORWAY & D CHRISTIAN MASS MURDERER SO SOON. DO U THINK MUSLIMS ARE REALLY ENJOYING IT WHEN THIS KIND OF BARBARISM AGAINST WOMAN, CHILDREN AND INNOCENT CLERICS ARE PARPETRATED AGAINST ISLAMIC QUR'ANIC COMMAND?

U MAYBE ANGRY AT WHAT HAPPENED & I BET U MANY MUSLIMS ARE ALSO ANGRY AND SAD - SO U BETTER USE UR HEAD OR U MAY END UP BEING NOT BETTER THAN BOKO HARAM!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by LagosShia: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
one thing i would tell anyone is that Islam is not responsible for these acts and anyone who carried this act cannot at all think he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as a Muslim,the deaths of these innocent people was not done or carried out in my name or the name of my God or the religion of Islam.these acts were carried out by evil men who got no conscience and do not fear God.this is not what religious people do.

these acts are only aimed at tarnishing the reputation of muslims and loading bullets into the guns of the evil minded missionaries like frosbel to condemn Islam and make it look that Islam is responsible.

i want to appeal to Almighty God to expose the evil of these men who carried out the attacks and spare muslims and the religion of Islam He revealed for mankind from the venom of the ill-intended men who want to hold us to ransom for the acts of evil minded and selfish men.

may God help Nigeria!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Kizilala: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by LagosShia: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by 3direct: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
Corpse everywhere

Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
LagosShia:

one thing i would tell anyone is that Islam is not responsible for these acts and anyone who carried this act cannot at all think he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as a Muslim,the deaths of these innocent people was not done or carried out in my name or the name of my God or the religion of Islam.these acts were carried out by evil men who got no conscience and do not fear God.this is not what religious people do.

these acts are only aimed at tarnishing the reputation of muslims and loading bullets into the guns of the evil minded missionaries like frosbel to condemn Islam and make it look that Islam is responsible.

i want to appeal to Almighty God to expose the evil of these men who carried out the attacks and spare muslims and the religion of Islam He revealed for mankind from the venom of the ill-intended men who want to hold us to ransom for the acts of evil minded and selfish men.

may God help Nigeria!

Tell that to the birds.

It is not committed in the name of ALL Muslims, we all agree with this , but it is certain that these crimes were and still are , as we speak , committed in the name of ISLAM.

Go figure !!!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by ceremx: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
omg! why dis terrible tins on xmas day. boko free us now.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by freecocoa(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2011
Let this country be divided already na,is it till all christians are killed before something can be done?just what is wrong with these leaders for christ's sakes? One thing I'm sure of is that IT'LL NEVER BE WELL with the wicked.

May the almighty God grant the affected the fortitude to pull through and may the souls of the dead RIP,Amen
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Kizilala: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
Let us not generalize.Remember we have Yoruba Muslims and they are very peaceful.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Afam4eva(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
The foundation on which this nation stands has become feeble and can't stand for too long.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by ov: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2011
Churches ke? So at last, Boko has taken their fight to the religious dimension?

I think its high time Christians destroyed mosques down south too. Let these barbaric idiotic and illiterate Muslims feel the wrath  of their own stupidity.

I HATE MUSLIMS AND ISLAM. As far as i am concerned it is a violent and barbaric religion. To hell with all muslims. Bleep all of you for trying to prevent us Christians from worshipping our God on his son's birthday in a free country. May all of those responsible for these deadly acts suffer tremendous tribulations on this earth b4 they continue to suffer in hell after de die. BASTARDS

Come. I tot SSS said they had uncovered those sponsoring Boko Haram? Obviously they have done absolutely nothing about those on that list. Very silly agency and a president!

Honestly, i think 9ja shud break up along natural boundaries! But again will that solve this "in-vogue" trends of bombings?
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by mufc009(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2011
We have ourselves to blame for the situation in nigeria now,we put our life on the line to vote for a someone who failed to protect us,protect the state capital and went about talking about subsidy at these very hard time.2012 will be the longest year in the history for u,arghhh what terrible situation.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Basseti: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
mufc009:

We have ourselves to blame for the situation in nigeria now,we put our life on the line to vote for a someone who failed to protect us,protect the state capital and went about talking about subsidy at these very hard time.2012 will be the longest year in the history for u,arghhh what terrible situation.

Can u guys quit disrespecting the dead?

Islamic militancy has always been in Nigeria even before the emergence of Jonathan. It just went on steroids now.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Beaf: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
Can somebody tell me a single thing that the core-North has ever contributed to Nigeria's development or revenue generation?
All we hear every day is bomb here or bomb there; if not that, then it is Fulani herdsmen chopping babies heads open and burning their corpses.

[size=21pt]We are not animals, these people need to be cut out of the country.[/size]
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by aloyemeka1: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
LagosShia:

may God help Nigeria!

Please stop the hypocrisy because God hates hypocrites. You and I know that you will forever support the annihilation of Christians in Nigeria as long as you subscribe to dangerous Islamic ideology. Stop appealing to God because He is not interested in your appeals unless you change from your evil ways. Jesus still saves lives.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
funny how they were able 2 foil diz bastardz attackz during sallad celebration, but culdn't foil the attack 2day, IF GOD IS AGAINST ISLAM THEN bleep ALL MOH'MED FOLLOWERZ AND BUT THEN I WULDNT KNOW SO I CAN'T CONDEMN THEM, U PEEPZ CALL DIZ RELIGION THE RELIGION OF PEACE BUT U HAVE NOTHING 2 SHOW 4 IT, U SAY your QURAN DIDN'T TEACH U DAT BUT your USELESS IMAMS END UP MISLEADING AND BRAINWASHING U IDIOTS INTO BELIEVING OTHERS ARE INFEDEL AND U SHUD KILL DEM, IF U LISTEN 2  WHAT SOME OF THIS IMAMS PREACH AT TIMES U WULD WANNA BREAK your TV SCREEN OR SMASH your RADIO, GOD HELP ME IF I HAPPEN TO KNOW THIS RELIGION IS NOT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD Y'ALL WILL REGRET BEING A MUSLIM, BUT I WULDNT KNOW SO I'LL LEAVE THINGS IN GODS HAND HE KNOWS BEST AND HE'D DO JUSTICE.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by homerac7: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
D explanations of our Muslim brethren on ds forum is understandable, but d reality on ground is dt a heinous and sensitive crime has been committed by suspected group of people who claim legitimacy in Islam. Now what is most expedient for everybody is for d head of Islam in d nation, the Sultan himself, to come out and denounce it publicly . That way, d anger will b limited towards Boko Haram, otherwise there could b general stigmatization of innocent people simply because they r Muslims or northerners.

@ Beaf,

U r more Intelligient dn dt blanket villification. Ds is not time to let emotions get over good judgement. Pls stop it.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by demelza: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
aurenflani:

@DEMELZA - bleep U & your silly NONSENSICAL STATEMENT. I AM A MUSLIM AND I WATCH THE NEWS IN ALJAZEERA. MY WIFE WHO IS ALSO A MUSLIM HAD A TEAR FILLED EYE WHEN D BREAKING NEWS WAS ANNOUNCED.

ISLAM IRREDEEMABLE? WHAT OF CHRISTIANITY OR HAVE U 4GOTTEN NORWAY & D CHRISTIAN MASS MURDERER SO SOON. DO U THINK MUSLIMS ARE REALLY ENJOYING IT WHEN THIS KIND OF BARBARISM AGAINST WOMAN, CHILDREN AND INNOCENT CLERICS ARE PARPETRATED AGAINST ISLAMIC QUR'ANIC COMMAND?

U MAYBE ANGRY AT WHAT HAPPENED & I BET U MANY MUSLIMS ARE ALSO ANGRY AND SAD - SO U BETTER USE your HEAD OR U MAY END UP BEING NOT BETTER THAN BOKO HARAM!

I cud careless about hw u feel, given d rite situation u wud do wat does guys did because anyone dat subscribes to islam is only a disaster waiting to be activated. So save your crocodile tears for the marines.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by aloyemeka1: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
Mzsolex:

funny how they were able 2 foil diz bastardz attackz during sallad celebration, but culdn't foil the attack 2day, IF GOD IS AGAINST ISLAM THEN bleep ALL MOH'MED FOLLOWERZ AND BUT THEN I WULDNT KNOW SO I CAN'T CONDEMN THEM, U PEEPZ CALL DIZ RELIGION THE RELIGION OF PEACE BUT U HAVE NOTHING 2 SHOW 4 IT, U SAY your QURAN DIDN'T TEACH U DAT BUT your USELESS IMAMS END UP MISLEADING AND BRAINWASHING U IDIOTS INTO BELIEVING OTHERS ARE INFEDEL AND U SHUD KILL DEM, IF U LISTEN 2  WHAT SOME OF THIS IMAMS PREACH AT TIMES U WULD WANNA BREAK your TV SCREEN OR SMASH your RADIO, GOD HELP ME IF I HAPPEN TO KNOW THIS RELIGION IS NOT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD Y'ALL WILL REGRET BEING A MUSLIM, BUT I WULDNT KNOW SO I'LL LEAVE THINGS IN GODS HAND HE KNOWS BEST AND HE'D DO JUSTICE.

Islam is not and has never been of God. It is one of the tools Lucifer uses to destabilize and bring misery to the children of God.

Read this eye opener below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-814154.0.html
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Beaf: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
homerac7:

D explanations of our Muslim brethren on ds forum is understandable, but d reality on ground is dt a heinous and sensitive crime has been committed by suspected group of people who claim legitimacy in Islam. Now what is most expedient for everybody is for d head of Islam in d nation, the Sultan himself, to come out and denounce it publicly dt. That way, d cleaner will b limited towards Boko Haram, otherwise there could b general stigmatization of innocent people simply because they r Muslims or northerners.

Thats the plain truth. However, it is much too late for the Sultan to come out to condemn boko haram; he should have been on the megaphone since last Christmas, instead there has been a deafening silence from core-Northern leaders on boko haram.

The only way to read it, is that they are backers and sympathisers. It is high time the core-North was cut off from the country. cool
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by kraftyiyk: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2011
@kaagkaba, what u said is a composed nonsense!, bokoharam and co are and will remain islam inclined! i was opportuned to listen to a popular islamic cell phone caller tune that sang thus, ~I Pledge to islam my religion, to be faithfull loyal n abiding, n serve islam wit all dia power, man constitutn is barbaristic, dat dey want islam as a constitutn, oh dia brodas JIHAD is coming ~~~, dis anthem , my corper friend told me is recited by all d kids in his sch of primary assignment @ kebbi state, even before our Nigerian anthen on daily basis!!!!, what do u expect from dis kids when they grow up? please and please, the lasting solution is what we already know, d, i, s, i, n, t, e, g, r, a, t, i, o, n, the igbos have a popular cliche, that truth is like a pronounced pregnancy that can not covered with ordinary palm. even GOd is tired of watching us call our self Nigeria, i have spoken.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
A friend to my uncle lost 4 children today. We(igbos) has donated so much blood 4dis useless nation. BIAFRA I HAIL THEE!! Come soon 2015 is too far!! OH OJUKWU OJUKWU OJUKWU!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by aloyemeka1: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=25pt]Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine[/size]

[size=25pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS TERROR[/size].
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2011
a third explosion in yobe? someone plz confirm.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Basseti: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2011
Mzsolex:

a third explosion in yobe? someone plz confirm.

Yeah BBC just reported on that, the details are still murky tho
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Beaf: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
homerac7:

D explanations of our Muslim brethren on ds forum is understandable, but d reality on ground is dt a heinous and sensitive crime has been committed by suspected group of people who claim legitimacy in Islam. Now what is most expedient for everybody is for d head of Islam in d nation, the Sultan himself, to come out and denounce it publicly . That way, d anger will b limited towards Boko Haram, otherwise there could b general stigmatization of innocent people simply because they r Muslims or northerners.

@ Beaf,

U r more Intelligient dn dt blanket villification. Ds is not time to let emotions get over good judgement. Pls stop it.

What do you mean by blanket vilification? Are all the problems today not due to the core-North?
There is no Nigerian problem that can be named today that is not due to that section:

[list]
[li]10 million almajiri's[/li]
[li]Over reliance on oil[/li]
[li]Corruption[/li]
[li]Youth corper massacres[/li]
[li]Jos massacres[/li]
[li]Benue massacres[/li]
[li]Adamawa massacres[/li]
[li]Taraba massacres[/li]
[li]Boko haram[/li]
[li]Maitasine[/li]
[/list]

Even in far away Delta State, there are Fulani armed robbers marauding the Benin-Asaba expressway, there have always been Fulani robbers and thugs notoriously disturbing the peace in Ekiti state and other parts of Nigeria. Yet, they are a minority ethnic group in Nigeria.

It is time to call a spade, a spade. Are the rest of us cowards?
They have been made to believe that Nigeria is their property to deal with as they please. It needs to stop.

Since we cannot be beasts and blood lusting animals, it is best for the whole of the core-North to be cut loose from the country; kanuri, Fulani and whoever identifies with them. What do we need them for? Do they even generate wealth? All they bring to the table are 10 million almajiri's and boko haram. Civilisation cannot be forced down an unwilling peoples throat and the rest of us must progress in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) / Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.