Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings (21847 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=15pt]
TRUTHTELA:

@Phreakabit, LET ME BE THAT 'SLOWPOKE, but I disagree with you. Buhari is NOT in support of BOKO, and will never identify such. He passionately want to WIPE OUT ALL THE MONSTERS LOOTING THE TREAUSRY ( SE,SS,SW,NE,NW,&NC ). One thing y'all fail to understand is this. A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE NORTH ALWZ WANT TO RIDE ON HIS BACK TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELFISH AIMS, BE IT GOOD OR BAD. LET's be OBJECTIVE, the man you quoted did not speak on behalf of CPC & if Buhari dumps CPC today, millons of people in the NORTH will follow him, WHY? cos of his HONESTY, FYI, this guy could have been like IBB, ABDUSALAMI, OBASANJO &co, interms of PRIMITIVE ACQUISIATION OF WEALTH,he had the time, but did chose NOT to PILFER our COMMONWEALTH. Why do you think Jonathan & co respects him? If you jail Buhari today, it will not bring BOKO,to a stop. Rather, BOKOHARAM, have their MEN in PDP, cos PDP is EVIL and that was why Nigerians did not vote for PDP,but voted for " JONATHAN",funny people.
[/size]

Can a HOUSE be divided against itself? In the right sense of things a political party is quite synonymous to a family. A lot of us here say regardless of how innocent and good intending a PDP candidate is, he is most likely bound to get pulled into the dark and shady world of corrupt activities knowingly or unknowingly. . .  Due to favours owed to top ranking individuals in that party. This assumption is often very true.

Definition of a family : In human context, a family (from Latin: familia) is a group of people affiliated by consanguinity, affinity, or co-residence.

Definition of a Political party : 1. A political party is a group people who share the same ideas about the way the country should be governed. ( http://www.technologystudent.com/pse1/polprt1.htm)

2. Political Parties have policies. A good example of a policy is “education must be free for all youngsters between the age of 5 to 18 years of age”

Now tell me if they don't share the same ideology how can they be in the same political party? I am a Christian also and i still have respect for Pastor Tunde Bakare but i still feel himself and Buhari both have questions to answer to.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by TRUTHTELA: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^ You're asking the WRONG QUESTIONS & TO THE WRONG PEOPLE,hence, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY or YOUR BATTLE.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by TRUTHTELA: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
A CERTAIN GUY the SSS, CLAIMED TO BE BOKO's spokesman told the world that Senator Ndume is their SPONSOR, people wrote all sort of things here & I told Y'all that the BOKOHARAM terrorising Nigeria, is not the same as the one SSS linked to Seantor Ndume & all that drama is been put cos the SSS THOUGHT THERE WILL BE A SHAKE-UP in their setting. Time will tell.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

^^ You're asking the WRONG QUESTIONS & TO THE WRONG PEOPLE,hence, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY or YOUR BATTLE.

Judging by how insensible the response above is, I would say I have to agree with the emboldened part. But still hold my believe that Buhari is undoubtedly a terrorist and radical Islamic fundamentalist.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by kettykin: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
Well since the Intelligentias in Nigeria has found it difficult to decode the hand writing on the wall , let me help them .

Welcome to the Second Nigeria Civil war or the war of Christainity and Islam The ignorant people of SS/SE dont know war has started check this belw from CNN

The group carried out an August 2011 suicide attack on the UN headquarters in Abuja, in which more than 20 people were killed.

Nearly 70 people have died this week in fighting between Nigerian forces and Boko Haram gunmen in the country's north-east.
The SS/SE should start closing ranks and open diplomatic missions in the G8 countries and south Africa

i pity Naive and helpless christians who have died and who are going to die for nothing sake (than there foolish believe in the indivisibility of Africa's Soviet Union) may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
splitnaija:

Any retaliatory attacks by Christians yet? I'm really tired of this monopoly being enjoyed by islamic Boko Ha.R.A.M.s
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Concept(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is dividend of weak leadership despite that I am not in the country, the Boko Haram menace has made today unmerry for me, killing of innocent souls who wouldn't have thought of injury not to talk of dying, what would be in their thought was to end the church service and come home for delicious meal. Infact this is wicked!!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

Nigerians should get REAL, Jonathan and anyone in PDP,careless about LIVES.  What do you think they want to achieve when they arm their THUGS with WEAPONS during elections. DEATHS LIKE THIS MEANS NOTHING TO THEM, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT OVER 3,000 people died on Sept 11th in the USA,so there's nothing new. For all I care, PDP, and the people RULING Nigeria are well informed about BOKO & its MODUS OPERANDI,hence, THEY WANT TO USE THEM TO DISTRACT PEOPLE & pass all the GREEDY budgets they have proposed for 2012. ( DEFENCE &JONATHAN's feeding & subsidy removal ). All these actions are been used to HOODWINK una, MARK MY WORDS, WHEN THEY PASS THE 2012 BUDGET, BOKO's activities will be TAMED by the same people acting as if they were taken UNAWARES today.

thank God i'm not the only one who sees this. this is a political matter and it has nothing to do with religion. targetting religious institutions is like a diversion tactic for the masses not to realise the hidden agenda. This attack is intended to JUSTIFY THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS GIVEN TO SECURITY IN THE 2012 budget as well as arm their minions ahead of the next elections.

stop blaming innocent muslims, boko haram is politically oriented and is not a religious affair
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by otondo55: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
What a weak leadership !
Welcome to the 2nd Civil War !
Enough is Enough !
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Rooneyboy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
So sad
This people are heartless .
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by honsule(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by holahabib: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
ttt
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by TRUTHTELA: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
@ Phreakabit, holding unto your view that Buhari is a terrorist & all worth not, will not change the fact that  Buhari, is not a TERRORIST, rather the he is the MOST HONEST Nigerian, I, can think of TODAY. Sir, I will like to know your FACTS & EVIDENCES that qualifies the man trying to SAVE Y'all from the ( TERRORIST LOOTERS ) while he's still aliveas a terrorist

Hey, think about this, it will be better for the Nigerian TREAUSRY (BUHARI) to be protected from LOOTERS,while we fight BOKO, than people LOOTING ( Jonathan ), the treaury, yet BOKO terrorise with IMPUNITY.

While you hold your TERRORIST view about Buhari, I know that Buhari will not give national honor to the IG, while INSECURITY is the other of the day. He would have sacked all the SERVICE & INTELLIGENCE CHIEFs. My man,  Great men & Leaders do NOT come in Jonathan's (PDP) form. Do your research, you have the INTERNET.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Enosa1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
This has gotten beyond control. What is d solution to all this?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
Oct 1st2010 blast: 'we know those responsible'
Oct 2011 subsidy: 'there's a cabal'
surely the man who said these must know what BH are up to? Presido time for your state of the nation address.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by publisher(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
This biggest idiots today are not the Boko Haram guys but the silly fools posting trash on this thread. Nigeria should split abi? Split to where? South west Nigeria has a slight muslim majority,Middlebelt Nigeria has a Christian majority,everything is just inter twined. Some morons have begun blaming GEJ,WHAT EXACTLY CAN HE DO? There are thousands of Churches in Nigeria,Boko bastards managed to bomb the environs of about two churches and because of that Nigeria should split,all hell must break loose? Is it not the same muslims in Kano that rose up last week to fight off Boko haram who were planning to bomb churches in Kano? Was any church bombed in Kano?
This is the time for all right thinking Nigerians to come together and fight a common enemy,apart from the sad Bombings in Madalla,Boko Haram failed woofully on inflicting the type of carnage they had initially planned. Boko haram people are not spirits,they are only human and they will fall if we stick together.
All the useless divisive bickering s i've seen on this thread is exactly what Boko Haram wants on a larger scale.
Lets mourn those who died this morning and pray for their families,let's also pray for ourselves and remember that 'all die na die'. We may have lost 26 souls at St theresa Madalla,but many more Nigerians will die through road accidents this season.

We shall overcome.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by stpat1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
the solution to these senseless and barbaric killings is to split the country. Shikena
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Beaf: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
Buhari is a phucking terrorist and youth corper killer.
Anybody who doesn't like the sound of that can go jump in a lake, drink otapiapia or take siesta on Lagos-Ibadan expressway. You would just be one less waste of humanity.

The core-North contributes nothing but boko haram and massacres by herdsmen, they should be cut off, or lets make it an open civil war, not this cowardly shiit of bombing women and kids.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by adaphik(f): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
How really unfortunate, pathetic n disheartening.

With each passing day, I reaffirm d fact that GEJ is a complete failure to this country.

He is too weak to run a country like Nigeria.
I'm sure I wldnt be wrong to say that he might be aware of the powers behind the boko haram menace, but ofcourse as usual, he can do nothing about it, he can't tackle the sponsors of these hoodlums/thugs.
Only for him to sink billions of tax payers naira on 'security'.
I strongly believe this whole thing is politically motivated.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
Where the fork is BEAF? Three pages and no sign of Beaf??! sad

Beaf oya come out and defend your master o!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is political move - it is obvious that some of the Northern elites don't want this administration to succeed. I am insinuating that the truth of the matter is not far-fetched if we look closely at the past election that ushered in the incumbent. I am alluding to the fact that this is more of a political move than the religion undertone the perpetrators are propagating with the opportunity of the terrorism.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by publisher(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
In fact,if i was GEJ,i will announce to the nation that i would be running for a second term in office 2015, let these aggrieved northern politicians do their worst.

Rubbish
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
Am gona bomb d mosque at d next street
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2011
2015:GEJ for president
BOKO HARAM do your worst
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by maclatunji: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
Beaf:

Buhari is a phucking terrorist and youth corper killer.
Anybody who doesn't like the sound of that can go jump in a lake, drink otapiapia or take siesta on Lagos-Ibadan expressway. You would just be one less waste of humanity.

The core-North contributes nothing but boko haram and massacres by herdsmen, they should be cut off, or lets make it an open civil war, not this cowardly shiit of bombing women and kids.

And GEJ is letting this "Killer" roam free! What a great leader we have in Jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
oxford:

2015:GEJ for president
BOKO HARAM do your worst

I guess Boko Haram were also trying to remove Yar'adua from power when they started this their wahala. Some people cannot see beyond tribe. Let him stay there forever now. Afterall, we are all enjoying the FRESH AIR!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mrc1: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
Stop bashing Islam. Boko Haram is part of a violent sect that has nothing to do with Islam. They are hijacking the religion of Islam for their own political purposes.

All mainstream Muslims including myself condemn these animals for this treacherous act. I would rather kill myself than hurt a single Nigerian. I am a patriotic and proud Nigerian Muslim along with the rest of the Nigerian Muslim community ! Do not take your anger out on mainstream Muslims for the act of a misguided minority.

Boko Haram do not even want Sharia Law, they are after their own political agenda.

Respected human rights activist Shehu Sani was involved in the first attempt to talk with Boko Haram.

He organized a meeting in September between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Boko Haram members under a tree in Maiduguri.

For perhaps the first time the group clearly articulated their demands directly.

"Boko Haram said they wanted their leaders who have been kept in captivity to be released," he said, "And they want justice done for their members that were killed and they also want the military to withdraw from Maiduguri."Mr Sani said that they had made it clear that they were not fighting for an Islamic state, ruled by Sharia law but because of what they see as the injustice that has been done to them.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by freecocoa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
@Mr publisher,what has many nigerians dying by road accident got to do with anything? So 26 souls is too small a number to complain about.*smh*
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by maclatunji: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
freecocoa:

@Mr publisher,what has many nigerians dying by road accident got to do with anything? So 26 souls is too small a number to complain about.*smh*

^^^He is trying to tell you your government is incompetent.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
@Beloveth Beaf, There are certain things in this life that I have decided to ignore to give myself a peace of mind. One of which is religion.

If Boko Hausa Haram decides to decimate and impoverish their brothers, let them go ahead and do it. I just hope they keep it up north. No one should bomb mosques here. What I propose is 100% resource control and remittance of 10% of Income from each states to Abuja for upkeep of the presidency and the judiciary. When the northern governors and power brokers have no more unlimited source of income, they will concentrate and focus on survival and not sponsorship of terror.

For Jonathan, it is high time he considers "State Police" if governors wanna misuse them, its their cup of tea. And he will not take all the blame if someone kills uncle for religious reasons. QED
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2011
maclatunji:

^^^He is trying to tell you your government is incompetent.
I was beginning to wonder o,I guess my emotions isn't allowing me to see things clearly no,I'm really saddened and angered.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by lancee(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2011
GEJ &CO ,SHOULD TAKE AGGRESSIVE ACTION AGST THESE PPLE , THE SITUATION IS GETTING OUT OF HAND DAY BY DAY ,I DONT WANT TO IMAGINE WHAT 2012 WILL BRING OO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ / Name Train Station After Remi Fani-Kayode - MURIC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.