Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings (21854 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
yes we will blame jonathan because he is responsible for the life of every nigerian.it is part of the job descprition.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by hercules07: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
Buhari crushed an islamic sect in the 80s, now beaf says he is a terrorist, beaf had better told his oga to face the true enemies within his party than attacking an innocent man.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by karpenter: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
We the christians of Nigeria need to pray fervently against this devilish islamist, GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Pray!! Haven't you prayed enough? How long shall you wait before you realise that the only solution is to give it back to them in equal measure. Christianity is not stupidity or an excuse for cowardice. Go and bomb mosques as well and I am 100% certain the church bombings will cease immediately.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by TRUTHTELA: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
Breaking news!!! Nigeria's present condition reminds me of build to the NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR and Jonathan's ACTIONS so far reminds me of one man I KNOW, AGUIYI IRONSI & @ this point ,I will not be surprise if MILITARY STEPS in, or Jonathan been K%$#d. Or a mixture of both. He has to wake up or ?? PDP, created the EVIL (rotational presidency) and will destroy itself & the Nigerian State with it.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
As far as I am concerned the buck stops on Mr Jonathans table because he is the Commander in chief!
He needs to take off his fedora hat and put on his thinking cap.
Right now Boko Haram has got him and the whole country in a full Nelson wrestling hold and most posters her are falling into their trap.
[b]Boko Haram wants us to feel this is a christian versus muslim thing which it is not despite the bombing of churches in the North of the country.The real aim of Boko Haram is that western education is a sin and we must not forget that.
I feel Mr Jonathan needs to get down to real work and leave politics alone for sometime:Can you imagine him awarding the security chiefs national honours despite the insecurity in the land?
First of all he needs to get rid of ALL the security chiefs and their management teams,from the police to the Armed forces,to the immigration,to the SSS,to the customs,to the military intelligence,because most of them are sympathisers of Boko Haram and are useless in battling the insecurity.
Fresh ideas are needed in the security services so that the Boko Haram echelons can be infiltrated.
Meanwhile we need to spare a thought for the victims of this cowardly attacks.What was the sin of the victims other than the fact that they went to worship their God?
Remember some of the victims were Northerners Too![/b]
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by TRUTHTELA: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
To tell y'all how much a CONFUSED people that Lord Lugard, merged together, People are calling for retaliation, some are saying NO! Cos you have MOSLEMs in Yourbaland, better still, people that mixed the XLAM & XTAINITY @ the same time. Two foregin religions is going to make millions of people to perish out of IGNORANCE. Wake up people !!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by juman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
Unfortunate
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by looker: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
Igbos please don't plan any strong thing with my yoruba people, when it starts all of us will claim muslims. People please learn from the past. Some are already shivering here. Use your T to count your teeth. Obasanjo was muslim now christian, tomorrow might change. Have you asked yourself why? Not only him oooo. Only in Igbo land you have 100% christians and they don't change even with money we always accuse you for. But for us with little fear we can changeoooooooooooooo. he hehe.  i don sayoooo.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
hercules07:

Buhari crushed an islamic sect in the 80s, now beaf says he is a terrorist, beaf had better told his oga to face the true enemies within his party than attacking an innocent man.

Are we suppose to think this is a clever brilliant post? People change my good friend! Besides he was in power then and wouldn't have anything take that position from him. If anything I would say your post is reason enough for him to be the prime suspect. Reason, you ask? Well, By experience only Gen Buhari knows how potent the effect of terrorism is on the psyche of a President .
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
bombing mosques will not make them stop but add more to their weapons,this guys dont care who gets killed as long as someone gets killed,you cant tell me no muslim has not died from all these bombings going on in naija,
as long as Nigeria remains a body of different nations merged together thru the wuru wuru of the british we will always face this,at 1st it was the bunch of criminals in jos then warri boys joined now boko wants to take it over board
let the west stay west,east stay east and north just stay far awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from the rest of us
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
looker:

Igbos please don't plan any strong thing with my yoruba people, when it starts all of us will claim muslims. People please learn from the past. Some are already shivering here. Use your T to count your teeth. Obasanjo was muslim now christian, tomorrow might change. Have you asked yourself why? Not only him oooo. Only in Igbo land you have 100% christians and they don't change even with money we always accuse you for. But for us with little fear we can changeoooooooooooooo. he hehe.  i don sayoooo.

[size=15pt]In the words of Vic. O :  Yup Yup Yop Yop [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
phreakabit:

Are we suppose to think this is a clever brilliant post? People change my good friend! Besides he was in power then and wouldn't have anything take that position from him. If anything I would say your post is reason enough for him to be the prime suspect. Reason, you ask? Well, By experience only Gen Buhari knows how potent the effect of terrorism is on the psyche of a President .

just like abacha was a major suspect in all the murders and bombings when he was president we can as well say jonathan is a prime suspect too based on your reasoning
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2011
milehigh06:

just like abacha was a major suspect in all the murders and bombings when he was president we can as well say jonathan is a prime suspect too based on your reasoning

As expected, my post is bound to take "some people" quite a while to comprehend. Read the post again. I just made it easier to understand.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

To tell y'all how much a CONFUSED people that Lord Lugard, merged together, People are calling for retaliation, some are saying NO! Cos you have MOSLEMs in Yourbaland, better still, people that mixed the XLAM & XTAINITY @ the same time. Two foregin religions is going to make millions of people to perish out of IGNORANCE. Wake up people !!!!

+1000
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by jumboo: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
phreakabit:

You are a standard bastard for trying to bring Buhari into a matter which there is no shred of evidence linking him to it. You are a fool for trying to explain away the incompetence of Jonathan by tarnishing the image of another man. GEJ is basically an ineffective leader. Why hasn't he sacked the head of the police force? Why would he award him with a medal when there is utter insecurity? I won't be surprised if the Vatican's statement came earlier than GEJ's statement on the issue.  You pinned the murder of innocent corpers on him when your clueless president looked the other way as it happened. You now want to pin the murder of innocent christians on him? If he is that evil, pick him up and jail him or assassinate him like the US did to Osama - At least PDP isn't a stranger to assassinations.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
looker:

Only in Igbo land you have 100% christians and they don't change even with money we always accuse you for.
Alhaji (Chief) Abdulazeez Ude and Alh. Yahaya Emeka Ndu are from where?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by lepasharon(f): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
The God of the hebrews believes in an eye for an eye.A tooth for a tooth.

Its time for Christians to take action and bomb their mosques and retaliate.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
jumboo:

You are a standard bastard for trying to bring Buhari into a matter which there is no shred of evidence linking him to it. You are a fool for trying to explain away the incompetence of Jonathan by tarnishing the image of another man. GEJ is basically an ineffective leader. Why hasn't he sacked the head of the police force? Why would he award him with a medal when there is utter insecurity? I won't be surprised if the Vatican's statement came earlier than GEJ's statement on the issue.  You pinned the murder of innocent corpers on him when your clueless president looked the other way as it happened. You now want to pin the murder of innocent christians on him? If he is that evil, pick him up and jail him or assassinate him like the US did to Osama - At least PDP isn't a stranger to assassinations.

Words of a "sub-standard" bastard child of a demented father and an anthropoid mother. By the way how has your Christmas been so far ?  cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by TRUTHTELA: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
In Nigeria context, This is a POLITICAL HARAM AND it's NOWHERE NEAR boko ( BOOK ) hara, Nigerian Youths should wake up and deal with those MONSTERS LOOTING the nation DRY, as the libyans & egyptians did and you all will see how Boko boyz will leave CHURCHES & JOIN una.

However, a RELIGIOUS perspective, those saying ISLAM is not in support of TERRORISM, who are you speaking for?? Last XMAS, Abdulmutalab, wanted to kill hundreds in the name of ISLAM. Bokoharam, Al'queda, Taliban & co, they all waste blood in the name of ISLAM, now, WHO DO NIGERIANS BELIEVE? cos ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Before BOKO came on board, MOSLEMS, alwz kill people for saying anything against MOHAMED & they justify it. I have moslem friends & when you argue with them about ISLAM, they'll  be threatning your life cos you express your opinion on Islam. Islam I don't know.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by unrattled: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2011
What was this baby's crime?

Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
Just see how aboki people are walking up and down freely here,even in the bible the children of isreal went to war,I really wonder what we Christians are waiting for.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by looker: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
Those are title names given to them by their business partners dumy. Tell me an Igbo man in your street or place of work that is muslim.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
Richvkunt:

As far as I am concerned the buck stops on Mr Jonathans table because he is the Commander in chief!
He needs to take off his fedora hat and put on his thinking cap.
Right now Boko Haram has got him and the whole country in a full Nelson wrestling hold and most posters her are falling into their trap.
[b]Boko Haram wants us to feel this is a christian versus muslim thing which it is not despite the bombing of churches in the North of the country.The real aim of Boko Haram is that western education is a sin and we must not forget that.
I feel Mr Jonathan needs to get down to real work and leave politics alone for sometime:Can you imagine him awarding the security chiefs national honours despite the insecurity in the land?
First of all he needs to get rid of ALL the security chiefs and their management teams,from the police to the Armed forces,to the immigration,to the SSS,to the customs,to the military intelligence,because most of them are sympathisers of Boko Haram and are useless in battling the insecurity.
Fresh ideas are needed in the security services so that the Boko Haram echelons can be infiltrated.
Meanwhile we need to spare a thought for the victims of this cowardly attacks.What was the sin of the victims other than the fact that they went to worship their God?
Remember some of the victims were Northerners Too![/b]

Sensible post
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by looker: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2011
Igbos please don't plan any strong thing with my yoruba people, when it starts all of us will claim muslims. People please learn from the past. Some are already shivering here. Use your T to count your teeth. Obasanjo was muslim now christian, tomorrow might change. Have you asked yourself why? Not only him oooo. Only in Igbo land you have 100% christians and they don't change even with money we always accuse you for. But for us with little fear we can changeoooooooooooooo. he hehe. i don sayoooo
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
looker:

Those are title names given to them by their business partners dumy. Tell me an Igbo man in your street or place of work that is muslim.

The fact that you can't even spell "Dummy" properly shows the kind of low-life you are. "title names given to them by their business partners", are you one of their business partners? I know two Igbo Muslim converts. Just like I know numerous Yoruba and Northern Christian Converts. Why don't you try leaving your little hamlet and take a stroll into the neighboring village sometime in the near future? The 3 min journey should do your view of the world some good and could be very educational.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by cisse7575(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2011
Bom mosques and see hell!!!. Why don't you all reason? Where are your reasoning? This is not about religions but tribal issues. Look at your extended families, you must have Moslems and christians in there, likewise myself, I'm a Moslem and I have Christians in my extended families, do you want me to star fighting them or you want them to kill us? REASON WELL!!!
Think of early 1990s when there were conflict between Moslems and Christians in the North, the then Yorubas and other tribe Moslems in the north were cruelly killed. They even wait for them to finish their prayers before they killed them if they were met in the mosques.

Like someone had said, two wrongs do not make a right. They have been ruling us since our independent. They killed you then ether you are from Igbos or Yorubas irrespective of your religions, and yet they then claimed they were fighting non-believers.

They(Boko Haram) have been succeeding only because GEJ or anybody outside military is not fit to be the president of this Nations until ex military presidents were dead. I don't even think GEJ will ever get their time since none of his family members were affected. He is only busy about subsidy only because of their selfish interest, how do you remove subsidy where there is NONE??

SOLUTIONS: IMPEACHMENT of GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by hercules07: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2011
@phreak

You need to expose yourself a little bit, Buhari will rather tell you to your face that he dislikes you than follow BH, direct your anger at those PDP goons who felt they lost out in the primary elections.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
Please, people should refrain from posting gruesome pictures on here, it is quite disturbing.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
hercules07:

@phreak

You need to expose yourself a little bit, Buhari will rather tell you to your face that he dislikes you than follow BH, direct your anger at those PDP goons who felt they lost out in the primary elections.

This has nothing to do with party politics. IMO:

I, PDP CONSTITUTES OF A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS WHOSE SOLE AIM IS TO MILK THE COUNTRY DRY!

II, BUHARI IS A TERRORIST AND RADICAL ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST. (REMEMBER THESE WORDS: " THERE WILL BE WILD WILD NORTH"wink

THIS IS MY OPINION, FEEL FREE TO HAVE YOURS.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
engineerd:

Please, people should restrain from posting gruesome pictures on here, it is quite disturbing.

Seconded.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
phreakabit:

This has nothing to do with party politics. IMO:

II, BUHARI IS A TERRORIST AND RADICAL ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST. (REMEMBER THESE WORDS: " THERE WILL BE WILD WILD NORTH"wink

THIS IS MY OPINION, FEEL FREE TO HAVE YOURS.

Those were actually[b] PASTOR TUNDE[/b] BAKARE's words. . . .

But, feel free to spread false information.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is by far the worst christmas for me and i ain't even in Nigeria, i woke up this morning to this news and i couldn't even get out of bed to go to church, its weird, seeing all those dead bodies and i just kept thinking, these people woke up this morning to go to worship their God only to meet their demise in such a horrible way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure / Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.