Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings (21855 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Chnges(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
Wat d hell is being thought in these fucking mosques?? They've got no brainz, its high tym we act, They've done theirs, nd its nw tym 4 dem 2 b trashed, come 2 think of it, this dumb president of ours can't even speak 4 himself let alone speaking 4 d pple, its high tym BIAFRA rise, BIAFRA! BIAFRA!! BIAFRA!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by looker: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2011
KINGOFLAG, I know you sabi grammer well well. Maybe you are in London for the pass twenty years without thinking of coming home. Sitting in from of your computer typing CRAPS. I am talking to me Igbo friends please. Is it snowing OVER there? Please wear some thick jacket.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
kingoflag:

Those were actually[b] PASTOR TUNDE[/b] BAKARE's words. . . .

But, feel free to spread false information.

Well, I have you right where I want you. Those were  PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE's words alright, but what position was he holding when he said that? Did his RUNNING MATE rebuke him ? When those words caused the loss of NYC corpers lives did any of the 2 make a public apology or call for the violence to seize?. . . . I didn't think so.

B4 you come up with excuses for him. Here's a quote from his public address of that issue :

[size=34pt]“[/size]I must say that this is a dastardly act not initiated by any of our supporters and therefore cannot be supported by our party,” he said. “To disassociate myself and the Congress for Progressive Change from any such act, I must emphasize that this is purely a political matter, and it should not in any way be turned into an ethnic, religious or regional one,[size=34pt]” [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by shegzy4luv(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
Let these boko guys do me one favour by bombing some of jonamumu relatives also,may be he will learn how to handle human beings,he studied zoology and expected to deal with animals.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
I think without the massive support of the populace GEJ can not perform any magic that can stop Boko Haram. People keep heaping blames on him, he is an ass, I agree but how does heaping blames solve the problem? Remember that the various successful fights against terrorism in other parts of the world resulted from a long-term organized planning with the massive support of locals who gave TIPS about the hiding places of the animals. There are black sheep amongst the  Nigerian populace, people who are in support of Boko Haram. They are everywhere and I am sure even on Nairaland and that's why tackling this issue is a problem because those who know about their whereabouts will never give out information.
Friends, bombing Mosques in retaliation will show that we can not be silenced by their atrocities,yes,  but is that the permanent possible solution? NO. It will make things worse, it will bring war resulting to many more casualties and deaths of innocent souls whilst the main figures behind these atrocities go scot free since not many know about their whereabouts. On a personal level people should get more vigilant, a typical naija man cares not about subtle changes in his surroundings and it's high time we change that mind set.
Lastly, remember the "promises" some Northern leaders made when Jonathan became king: " they will make Nigeria ungovernable", the Boko haramites have set this trap already; bombing Churches and killing Christians will spark violence in the southern part of the country and Nigeria will be plunged into another long period of civil war. It's our choice to either dance to the tunes of these cursed haramites or seek other alternatives. I believe Boko Haram has a politcal move and nothing more.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2011
Remember the "promises" some Northern leaders made when Jonathan became king: " they will make Nigeria ungovernable", the Boko haramites have set this trap already; bombing Churches and killing Christians will spark violence in the southern part of the country and Nigeria will be plunged into another long period of civil war. It's our choice to either dance to the tunes of these cursed haramites or seek other alternatives. I believe Boko Haram has a politcal move and nothing more.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by adamaw2tuf: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2011
lord have merc,this vampires should have their seperate country why woud anybody wanna live in the same country with people of this nature.rip our brothers and sisters.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by saeedbc(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
javascript:void(0);On behalf of all peace loving Muslims, I strongly condemn this vicious and cowardly attack on innocent Civilians and all other killings in the name of ISLAM!!! I pray that Almighty Allah Protect us all against these murderers. They must surely account for all the innocent lives they took on the day of judgement.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by otokx(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
The problem with us Nigerians is our docile mentality; look at the above poster saying boko haram will give account on Judgment day. That is a lie from the pit of hell; why did OBAMA not wait for OSAMA to give account on judgment day and then go to sleep? OBAMA did not say the problem began before his tenure; NO, he made OSAMA pay dearly and brought his judgment day forward and that with an execution and then secret burial in the wide pacific ocean - maybe after cremation.

For those saying its a political disturbance not religious - my head shakes at their ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by honour6(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
The truth is that the problem of boko haram is very deep, they have ties every where up to the very executives and legislators who make the laws and draw the strategies for tackling the menace. Lets face fact our security personnel do not have the technical know-how, discipline nor level of intelligence required to tackle this menance. Our people hate the law enforcement and can not even come out to give vital information else, they be taken by this so called law enforcement and charged to be captured member of the boko haram sect or if that does not happen you hear that the person was killed by the sect because of the lack of our law enforcement to keep confidential information, confidential. To me we do not have any law enforcement agency in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
Well Y'all wanted fresh air right? Now you have it. You voted the dumb ass in and you are back complaining. Silly country.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by lafuria1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2011
J.bauer: Mr. President, they have been a bomb attack, i nid orders
GEJ: Eyya 2bad, y 2day nw eh, luk i have 2 enjoy my celebration, we shal work later. Govt nid rest.
buer: National security has been compromised, we nid 2 act nw Mr.president or else it wil be 2 late.
GEJ: jack buer u nid 2 calm down d sojas killed 59 of bh boys, am on top of d suitation.
J.buer: Mr. President! Damaturu has been attacked, we have a big act of terrorism 2 deal wt.
GEJ: Anoda one, hmm 2bad, u see jack, u nid 2 cum back to Aso rock, even azazi and ringim are wt me enjoyin d celebration.
J.buer: mr. President dats nt our top priority 4 nw sir, tactical team are on standby 2 move in waitin 4 d order of Commander in chief.
GEJ: See jack, we nid 2 setup tactical committe 2 asses d prblm properly. Dats hw we do it here.
J.buer: damn it mr.president damn it.
GEJ.: calm down, DATS AN ORDER.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by begwong: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
stewpid Buba Galadima(CPC SCRIBE).How on planet earth will he compare d agitation of d niger deltans and also solicits negotiation wit  d terrorist a.k.a BH. How do u negotiate wit fvcking a.s.sholes on d implementation of SHARIAH on 160million populace?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Turbocharged: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
This thing is not as easy as all of you tink. These r ppl who dont have a uniform, no known address, no id cards. They r jus like u guys here on NL (faceless). In security, it's not the gun dat matters, it's info & intel. They also r working wt info. Our soci
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Akwasi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
I don't think the boko haram guys have the brains to carry out coordinated attacks especially when their backs are currently against the wall. I expect the Nigerian IA to investigate al-Qaeda and other groups who may target the nation. May the souls of those killed rest in perfect peace
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by EagleNest(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
It is becoming clearer that the entity called Nigeria is at the verge of collapse. It is an experiment which has gone bad. We could not steem the tides that divided us on tribal and religious line after 50yrs of trying. Now if GEJ does not act fast and drastically, the boat will sink b/c it has already rocked. Boko Haram is EVIL that is capable of sinking Nigeria and shuld be taken seriously. Christians please beware and be wise b/c the anti-Christ is already on rampage.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by 9jaIhail(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
WOW WOW 5 PAGES SO FAR WITHOUT SIGHTING ALJI HARAM OR AFAM. HMMMMM I AM LAUGHING IN OKIJA JUJU.

IF I MAY ASK IS BOKO NAMA;S FIGHTING WESTERN EDUCATION OR CHRISTIANITY PLEASE I AM BEGGING FOR EXPLANATION.

MAY THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO HAVE LOST THEIR SOULS IN THIS FAITHFUL DAY REST IN PEACE.I MOURN WITH UR FAMILIES.

AS FOR THE WICKED THERE SHALL NEVER BE PEACE TO THEM
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by TRUTHTELA: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hey, the CPC, man is trying to tell Jonathan's PDP, to release the same amount of  FUNDS the released for MEND,he's not CPC, na dem dem!!! Cos POLITICIANS LIKE HIM WILL BE INCHARGE OF THE AMNESTY PROGRAMME. People should talk about this man & leave the HONEST Gen, out of terrorism. PDP,wants to use this to tarnish his reputation, so that the SOUTHERNERS that LOVED him cos of his HONESTY,will have a REASON ( BOKOHARAM) to hate him hence, he will never be be voted for.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
otokx:

The problem with us Nigerians is our docile mentality; look at the above poster saying boko haram will give account on Judgment day. That is a lie from the pit of hell; why did OBAMA not wait for OSAMA to give account on judgment day and then go to sleep? OBAMA did not say the problem began before his tenure; NO, he made OSAMA pay dearly and brought his judgment day forward and that with an execution and then secret burial in the wide pacific ocean - maybe after cremation.

For those saying its a political disturbance not religious - my head shakes at their ignorance.
If not political what is it then?You are the one who lacked the ability to decipher what beget the terrorism in Northern part of Nigeria. From the December bomber(who claimed to uphold Islam) to the present ones have one thing in common other than to kill, want their own leadership. You are the one who is ignorant of the fact that the political atmosphere of Nigeria called for this through the Northern elites who thought it's their time to rule and expected to be handed to them in a platter of gold.

Please, tell me why you think it is not political?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by boboenny: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
The Lord will deliver us from these fanatics
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by MAYOWAAK: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2011
‎10 THINGS NIGERIANS BOTH AT HOME AND IN DIASPORA SHOULD HAVE ON THEIR MIND ON THIS DARK AND BLOODY XMAS DAY:

NIGERIA AND THE CURRENT STATE OF INSECURITY

1. President GEJ never wanted to become President. He wasn't prepared, he has never been prepared for all his political positions, he doesn't have the qualities, hence you can't give what you don't have. He should vacate office. No debate!

2. Fuel subsidy debate, anti same-sex bill, tenure elongation etc, are all ORCHESTRATED DISTRACTIONS from the government's ineptitude and lack of solution to the major security menace in Nigeria i.e. Boko Haram. Don't be deceived, they can't change the sta tus quo, they are clueless!

Now hear this: ", of course, wherever you have terrorist attack in any country, Nigeria is not an isolated case. Many countries have suffered from terrorists attacks, may be it is the turn of Nigeria. But we are on top of the situation.” - GEJ, 27/08/2011. Our fate is crystal clear from this statement - GEJ must go!!!

3. Religious institutions should be 'regulated', they have done more harm than good to the nation. A slap to one is a slap to all - Forget sentiments, I am a Christian too!

4. I wonder why the Security Chiefs, advisers and the IG of Police are still in office. They should resign. This only happens in Nigeria!

5. No sane or responsible government budgets to spend N1billion on food for the offices of the President and Vice President only, in spite of millions of suffering masses. It is called a 'Jeun Koo'ku' democracy. They have nothing to offer!

6. The bomb victims of this morning could have been anybody, it could have been either me or you. An injury to one is an injury to all. Enough is enough!!!

7. This 'packaged' democracy is not working. People that should be talking and/or fighting the cause are only waiting for their turn to 'eat' in 2015 or before then. We don't need such people in government. We need a vibrant, articulate, visionary, selfless and honest man amongst other qualities to be President - He doesn't necessarily need to have a PhD; the existing is a shame to academia to say the least!!!

8. That which we are all 'scared' of is fast becoming inevitable. Remember the biblical quote "ask and it shall be given unto to you, knock and it shall be open". We haven't asked and we haven't knocked, whether you like it or not, GEJ and his cohorts will continue to mess us up.

9. The year 2015 is such a long way to go. Nigerians are in an 'abusive relationship' with their government - It can only become worse, think!

10. The destiny and future of Nigeria lies in the hands of its citizens. So long too long!

May the souls of the people who died this morning from the bomb blasts and those that have died as a result of terrorist attacks in the past rest in peace. May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nadanbata: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
Foolish Nigerians cant see pass the length of their nose.  cheesy GEJ and his adminstration has no intention of stopping these guys afterall they are puppets that are controlled. Balkzanization of Naija is the goal via insighting fools like you on Nairaland thinking its muslim v xtian. Ask Yourself very simple question [size=14pt]WHO FUNDS BOKO HARAM?[/size].

Almost 50000 Nigerians a year die on the road due to poor roads now who is the greater killer? Not to speak of arm robbery, kidnapping, extortion etc etc but here you are like internet warriors muslims are this muslims are that. Like say your brothers in Arewa dont enjoy our lands more than your own knowing we are trustworthy and geniune. Why should they come back to South? in Fact they are safer in the Core North than anywhere else in the country lol. Have you even spoken to anyone of your 'brothers' in Arewa.

And you same fools aint got the guts to stand up and fight for anytn anyway: pssys. Only Man that can bring revolution to Nigeria is Northener. You guys just loud for nothing like you are known for all over the world lol. You aint got the Heart for revolution,   cool
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
boboenny:

The Lord will deliver us from these fanatics

Wrong thread, but  . . . . .  Its Christmas so here you go:

http://www.google.com.ng/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=trait#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=remedy+for+asthma&oq=Remedy+for+As&aq=0&aqi=g8g-v2&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=101428l115386l0l118204l23l12l0l0l0l0l627l5299l4-4.6l12l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=e1d8f0c9833340a1&biw=1280&bih=656
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Ayor93(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
la furia:

J.bauer: Mr. President, they have been a bomb attack, i nid orders
GEJ: Eyya 2bad, y 2day nw eh, luk i have 2 enjoy my celebration, we shal work later. Govt nid rest.
buer: National security has been compromised, we nid 2 act nw Mr.president or else it wil be 2 late.
GEJ: jack buer u nid 2 calm down d sojas killed 59 of bh boys, am on top of d suitation.
J.buer: Mr. President! Damaturu has been attacked, we have a big act of terrorism 2 deal wt.
GEJ: Anoda one, hmm 2bad, u see jack, u nid 2 precipitate back to Aso rock, even azazi and ringim are wt me enjoyin d celebration.
J.buer: mr. President dats nt our top priority 4 nw sir, tactical team are on standby 2 move in waitin 4 d order of Commander in chief.
GEJ: See jack, we nid 2 setup tactical committe 2 asses d prblm properly. Dats hw we do it here.
J.buer: damn it mr.president damn it.
GEJ.: calm down, DATS AN ORDER.

bahaha, nice one.man
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2011
Nadanbata:

Foolish Nigerians cant see pass the length of their nose.  cheesy GEJ and his adminstration has no intention of stopping these guys afterall they are puppets that are controlled. Balkzanization of Naija is the goal via insighting fools like you on Nairaland thinking its muslim v xtian. Ask Yourself very simple question [size=14pt]WHO FUNDS BOKO HARAM?[/size].

Almost 50000 Nigerians a year die on the road due to poor roads now who is the greater killer? Not to speak of arm robbery, kidnapping, extortion etc etc but here you are like internet warriors muslims are this muslims are that. Like say your brothers in Arewa dont enjoy our lands more than your own knowing we are trustworthy and geniune. Why should they come back to South? in Fact they are safer in the Core North than anywhere else in the country lol. Have you even spoken to anyone of your 'brothers' in Arewa.

And you same fools aint got the guts to stand up and fight for anytn anyway: pssys. Only Man that can bring revolution to Nigeria is Northener. You guys just loud for nothing like you are known for all over the world lol. You aint got the Heart for revolution,   cool

Who is this imbecilic Aboki with the IQ of a mentally handicapped sheep goat. What the hell am I saying ? They are all made that way. . .  So no sense in replying.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Bisijohn: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
Bala Mohammed, the FCT Minister said the attack was a test from God. Can you imagine that kind of statement? If his families members were among the people wasted by so-called,BH, he wouldn't say the attack was a test from God and act of God. The God that i know doesn't do evil.

The President should order shoot at sight, it is only then we will know that he is serious, and he wants to tackle this menace. The useless BH and their financiers, have been brainwashed that virgins await them in hell, if they die. They should quickly send them down. If these people are tried in the law court the maximum term they will get is 3yrs.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Squeegeez(f): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
EagleNest:

It is becoming clearer that the entity called Nigeria is at the verge of collapse. It is an experiment which has gone bad. We could not steem the tides that divided us on tribal and religious line after 50yrs of trying. Now if GEJ does not act fast and drastically, the boat will sink b/c it has already rocked. Boko Haram is EVIL that is capable of sinking Nigeria and shuld be taken seriously. Christians please beware and be wise b/c the anti-Christ is already on rampage.

I'm afraid you may be right.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Chnges(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
U guys r stil wasting ur tym here, if i happns 2 c any of u muslims,, chai!!! U'll tell ur story in ur grave
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by kingsilly(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
Thiz madnez is becuming 2much, am tired
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Squeegeez(f): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
saeedbc:

javascript:void(0);On behalf of all peace loving Muslims, I strongly condemn this vicious and cowardly attack on innocent Civilians and all other killings in the name of ISLAM!!! I pray that Almighty Allah Protect us all against these murderers. They must surely account for all the innocent lives they took on the day of judgement.  

I'm sure you mean well with your comment, but who will hold them accountable? Are you and your fellow peace loving Muslims prepared to blow up a mosque during worship? It's become impossible for me to believe there are "peace loving Muslims". Realistically I know they must exist, but how can us non Muslims recognize who is who and what is what? I remember an older woman saying "he was such a nice guy" of one of the terrorists who hijacked the plane in Boston. To attack those who are in church is a despicable, cowardly act.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Lheyhe(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
Bomb blast: A burden we must
live
with – Jonathan (Jonamumu)
We don't have a president in this
country
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mrc1: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
Squeegeez of course there are peace loving Muslims. To be doubting such a thing is bizarre, it is like saying all Christians are warmongering because of let's say, Milosevic or Karadzic. If you get out of your ignorant bubble and did some research, you will find the biggest victims of terrorism are Muslims. 35,000 Pakistanis have died, many Army soldiers who have carried out military operations against these scoundrels INCLUDING mosques that preach extremism, have suffered terrible injuries and thousands have died in the process. People talk about the brave NATO forces in Afghanistan, but remember Pakistan soldiers are fighting too, but I guess US allies are expendable eh ? The lives of whites do not matter as much as the browns or blacks according to some in the West. 8,000 Muslims died at Srebenica and thousands more during the Siege of Sarajavo so it is not a one way street like you make out to be.

Because you have had a bad experience with Muslims means you should denigrate the entire religion ? Dear me. These terrorists belong to certain right-wing sects and have been disowned by ALL mainstream Muslim sects. We condemn and condemn until our voices are hoarse !! You may it eye-opening that Muslims also died in 9/11.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) / FG Attributes Computer Crash To Delayed Salaries / Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.