Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings (21848 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Wilywily11: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
May the god(Allah) Moslem's worship eat my Faeces
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Goldieluks: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its high time the C.A.N (Christain Association of Nigeria) do something about this bombing nonsesne.
The Christains in the Bible fought for their rights and they fought their enemies to the end,so i don't
see why the Christains in Nigeria are holding back and hoping for peace to fall down from Heaven.
Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the
Boko Haram useless entities. CHRISTIANS THE EARLIER YOU START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS,THE BETTER.
OR YOU WILL CONTINUE DYING UNNECESSARILY SADLY!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mrc1: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
Squeegeez make an attempt to differentiate good and evil. The good sects are the mainstream Muslims. The evil sects are radical ones. Why are you obfuscating the issue ?

If you choose to be suspicious of ALL Muslims, it goes to show your understanding of current affairs because you will find Christian forces also invading Muslim nations like Iraq and Afghanistan and have killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. You ARE living in a bubble because you have not bothered to talk to ordinary Muslims who are not part of these extreme sects. You are making assumptions based on your couple of experiences !

Never mind. You Yanks are not the sharpest knives in the drawer eh ?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
kingoflag:

Have me right where you want me?! By the second sentence it showed how much of a slow thinker you really are: Falsely Attributing another man's words to a completely different person, then when caught you tried to justify the first false statement. What a shame. Is there any point getting in further discussions with an obvious liar and deceit?

The internet is quite an amazing thing. It can make an absolute simpleton seem "something like a genius." Don't you agree? BTW you are as coherent as a drunk dyslexic. Where is the "SECOND" false statement? Never knew the psychiatric wards had internet facilities? Answer the question I asked about that Terrorist General and stop being evasive of the truth. "DID HE ASK FOR THE KILLINGS TO STOP? YES OR NO?"
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mrc1: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
Here the statistics regarding this so-called Muslim terror.

In the US ^^

In Europe ^^

A TINY tiny percentage is Islamist-related. So remove the Islamophobe blinkers off and please do some research before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
Mrc1:

Here the statistics regarding this so-called Muslim terror.

In the US ^^

In Europe ^^

A TINY tiny percentage is Islamist-related. So remove the Islamophobe blinkers off and please do some research before jumping to conclusions.

[size=18pt]YES! We are supposed to believe stats from a Pro-Islamic website right? Why not get us data from a neutral source?[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mrc1: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
Source is -  Europol A publication of an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. Ohhh dey are so biased !! (sarcasm)

The pie chart is from the FBI database !

How can statistics be 'pro-Islamic'  grin

They are FACTS.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Mrc1:

Source is -  Europol A publication of an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. Ohhh dey are so biased !! (sarcasm)

The pie chart is from the FBI database !

How can statistics be 'pro-Islamic'  grin

They are FACTS.

Funny how I get www. loonwatch. com  when I view the source of the pics. . . Hmmmm

Search result for loonwatch on google :

http://www.google.com.ng/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ix=heb&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#hl=en&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=loonwatch&pbx=1&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&fp=e1d8f0c9833340a1&ion=1&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=e1d8f0c9833340a1&biw=1280&bih=643&ion=1
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Akiika: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
Fellow nigerians, see beyond your religious and ethnic sentiment and comment on issues objectively. Our real enemies are these political cabals determined to perpetually suck on our collective wealth. Until Nigerians muster courage to challenge these bad eggs, I'm afraid the incessant loss of innocent lives will continue. And to those of you that has dubbed this a religious war, this is exactly the game plan of BH's sponsors - to turn us against ourselves while they continue stealing our collective wealth. These has nothing to do with religion, pls broaden your knowledge and seek to know about other religions before making unguarded statements. In the Islamic faith, killing an innocent soul is likened to killing the entire human race and saving a single soul is likened to saving the entire human race, how do you think the same religion encourages violence? How long have you been co-existing with Muslims in the southern Nigeria? have you ever been bombed? When did these pointless bombing start? Where was BH during the previous administrations? Has anything changed In the Islamic faith that has now incorporated killing innocent civilians? This is just a case of political gladiators hiding under the disguise of religion to perpetrate their selfish agenda. My candid opinion is that if the government have been responsible enough to understand that education is vital for her citizenry, perhaps these uneducated northern youths would have been prone to brainwashing that leads them to committing these heinous crimes. Our security agency are toothless, we only hear of billions of naira budgeted for them, but we all know it ends in the pockets of politicians. We can cow as long as we want but the revolution is imminent, until it happens this disappointed entity called Nigeria may continue to witness these dastard acts.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Akiika: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2011
*Wilywily:

May the god(Allah) Moslem's worship eat my Faeces

And this is the best you can display your education? How are you any different from the uneducated boko haram militants? Think before you type my friend. This is a flat out dumb statement.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mrc1: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
phreakabit that is a link NOT a source.

If you go onto Loonwatch, it contains stats which they have said they got from the SOURCES. I have told you the sources - Europol and FBI.

Anyway a more general point - I know emotions are running high but people please stop scapegoating all Muslims and direct your anger towards this radical scumbag sect Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by eros(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
If the government cannot do anything about Boko Haram, then let the Nigerian youth take up arms and go after these animals. Anybody who has the connection to acquire an AK-47 should please contact me, I did love to acquire one ASAP.

Its time we took laws into our own hands and deliver ourselves and family from this menace.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by eros(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-President-Goodluck-Jonathan-must-resign-now/286818311366521?sk=wall

Please like the facebook page above in support for the resignation of ODECHUKWU, RETARDEEN and DUMBJOE.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by POTUT(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
Akiika:

Fellow nigerians, see beyond your religious and ethnic sentiment and comment on issues objectively. Our real enemies are these political cabals determined to perpetually suck on our collective wealth. Until Nigerians muster courage to challenge these bad eggs, I'm afraid the incessant loss of innocent lives will continue. And to those of you that has dubbed this a religious war, this is exactly the game plan of BH's sponsors - to turn us against ourselves while they continue stealing our collective wealth. These has nothing to do with religion, pls broaden your knowledge and seek to know about other religions before making unguarded statements. In the Islamic faith, killing an innocent soul is likened to killing the entire human race and saving a single soul is likened to saving the entire human race, how do you think the same religion encourages violence? How long have you been co-existing with Muslims in the southern Nigeria? have you ever been bombed? When did these pointless bombing start? Where was BH during the previous administrations? Has anything changed In the Islamic faith that has now incorporated killing innocent civilians? This is just a case of political gladiators hiding under the disguise of religion to perpetrate their selfish agenda. My candid opinion is that if the government have been responsible enough to understand that education is vital for her citizenry, perhaps these uneducated northern youths would have been prone to brainwashing that leads them to committing these heinous crimes. Our security agency are toothless, we only hear of billions of naira budgeted for them, but we all know it ends in the pockets of politicians. We can cow as long as we want but the revolution is imminent, until it happens this disappointed entity called Nigeria may continue to witness these dastard acts.

Very compelling. I have had to muster courage to re-toe this line. But many times, the swelling sentiments when bombings like these occur provoke me to want to do something drastic against all muslims. But my friend Luqman is a muslim and he is not like these BH.

My main grouse now is GEJ. Apparently, he does not realize the times we live in now. He is quite unlucky that the world has dangerously advanced in such a way that events evoke reactions in split seconds, thanks to the internet and all these crazy devices we have today.
We are no longer in the IBB era when news of Zango-Kataf disturbances took weeks to spread around Nigeria, or when the scale of Kaduna riots took days and weeks to be understood.
Even as an ordinary citizen, I knew as at last year that environs around Suleja was a hotspot. Given that christmas day was remarkable, the police did not bother to sweep churches and worship centers within 200km radius of Suleja and Abuja. Its a shame. The entire security vote cannot be justified. Are there no profilers in the SSS?
If Jonathan continues to display this unpresidential attitude of his (keeping quiet when gut-wrenching events break in Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Bauchi, Suleja. Abuja) and instead sending brainless and detached government officials to parade in front of TV cameras, he will go down in our history as the worst mistake we ever made as a people.
Killings have now become acceptable commonplace events in Nigeria. These are the kinds of things national addresses are made for, not an unintelligent petrol subsidy argument.
Jonathan, the clock is still ticking.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
All the members of the Boko Haram and their accomplices go to mosque to worship and return home to their families in their communities. All the Muslims in the Boko Haram strongholds know those who are members of the Boko Haram and therefore are complicit in the nefarious operations of Boko Haram. Majority of the Muslims in the middle belt and northern regions support the Boko Haram's attacks on Christian targets.

Therefore they can be fished out of their holes and interrogated for facts on their network within Nigeria and across the borders.

Experts know what to do with captured terrorists.
I will not disclose details here.

Two to three captured members of Boko Haram are enough to tackle the terrorist sect.

I still maintain that incompetence is responsible for the failures of this government to control and prevent recurrences of these terrorist attacks.

This incompetence can be addressed without procrastination.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by muyoto: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
eros:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-President-Goodluck-Jonathan-must-resign-now/286818311366521?sk=wall

Please like the facebook page above in support for the resignation of ODECHUKWU, RETARDEEN and DUMBJOE.

this is nonsense. In as much as much as I believe GEJ has failed woefully in provide security to Nigerians, his sworn constitutional responsibility, his resignation will serve absolutely no purpose at this time.

The bashing he has been receiving is just for him to SIT THE PHUCK UP, DAMN IT!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
", Anyway a more general point - I know emotions are running high but people please stop scapegoating all Muslims and direct your anger towards this radical scumbag sect Boko Haram."

oga you make sense here. I continue to wonder how long it will take Nigerians to realize that Boko Haram has a pure political undertone. Those animals use religion as a camouflage and kill us Christians to propagate their evil cause but the truth is that it has gotten to a critical point. we can't remain silent and watch our people slaughtered. However, does using a sword in retaliation solve this problem? NO! Other options of creating peace exists (but I, myself, can not even think of one!!) so we shouldn't be blamed for branding Muslims "violent". You must also agree that a GREAT percentage, if not all their Sponsors MAY be Muslims. The northern elite promised to make the nation "ungovernable" for Jonathan and that is what they are doing now.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by ak4God(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders,i forsee a change in Government forcefully very soon(MILLITARY INTERVENTION).Note today"s date.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by jookco(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
The misinterpretation of forgiveness has crippled Christians in Nigeria, no no you don't wait to get killed because you believe in Christ,look at your Pastors and Bishops they have the best security with all kind of arms around them all the time, we have to take precautionary measures to defend our self and our interest in Nigeria, we must be ready to fight back, the syndrome of living everything to God has crippled us for so long, what God give believers is victory over their enemies but you must fight before you talk of victory, Israel a tiny nation lives in the midst of wolves but still survive because their enemies knows for sure that any attack on Israel soil will trigger response that they can not handle from the Israelis . We Christians believe what we can never justify with the Scripture forgetting that we are the Children of Abraham and Isaiah 51:1-3 call on us to always act like Abraham for Abraham blessings to be ours, and Abraham went to war with over 300 soldiers trained in his house and rescues his young brother Lot Genesis 14:13-16, that's to tell you that Abraham was always ready for retaliation, and we are saving the same God that always give Abraham victory, it's the same God we are saving today he never changes Malachi 3:6, lets the Igbo's and the Nigerian Christian in general stand up for their right , freedom and Justice with anything it takes to achieve that in the name of God. Period,enough of this nonsense called Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by mansmith(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
suffer not the witch to live.Christians arise
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by emtar(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2011
NIGERIAN SHOULD ASK OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR POLITICAL LEADERS TO TELL US WHAT BOKO HARAM WANTS OR NEEDS INSTEAD OF ALLOWING

THEM TO DISTABILIZE OUR GREAT COUNTRY. LET REMINISCENCE BACK TO NIGER DELTAL DURING OBASANJO REGIME. THEY ALMOST FINISHED THIS

COUNTRY ONLY WHILE CLAIMING THEIR RIGHT AND ONLY THEY DID NOT USE BOMB.

BUT FOR BOKO HARAM, NOBODY CAN SAY EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT OR WHY CRUELTY TO NIGERIAN.

OUR DEMO-CRACTIC GOVERNMENT SHOULD SIT-UP AND COMBAT THE ISSUE BECAUSE MILITARY ARE WATCHING THEM AND WE DO NOT WANT NIGERIA

TO COLLAPSE AS PEOPLE SAID THAT USA HAS PREDICTED IT FEW YEARS BACK THAT ON OR BEFORE 2015.

I URGE OUR ABLE PRESIDENT TO STAND FACT AND SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" .

NO COUNTRY IN AFRICA CAN HOLD US FOR A WEEK.

OUR LEADERS "NO COUNTRY IS LIKE HOME". USA,UK OR COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE LIKE OURS,

HELP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Mote2(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2011
I be proper South-South boy(not like a certain Jonathan whatever!) & woe betide any Northern element that annoys ME in the South,
Listen up NORTHERN MUSLIMS, YOUR TIME TO BE SLAUGHTERED IS COMING in fact EXTINCTION IS WHAT U'D FACE cos ANIMAL BREEDS DIED @ MAN'S PRIMAL STAGE,  N by the way SCREW ISLAM & IT'S LEADERS cos that1 no be religion! & just How many of the top brass in Islam av condemned Boko Haram(Am nt talkin politicians, am talkin SENIOR IMAMS, PRAETORS N D REST) . I nearly gave 1 old southern muslim a dirty slap wen he said these killings r nt targeting christians(NO JOKE THE MAN WAS ASKED 2 SHUT UP BY EVERYBODY)  Hmmmhhhmm SOUTHERN MUSLIMS TOO BEWARE OF your STATEMENTS ON THIS ISSUE COZ your NORTHERN BRODAS R EXPOSING your RELIGION IN D WORST POSSIBLE LIGHT,  S/SOUTH sef get craze, not the mallamic type.ORGANIZED CRASE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!;;
THE DIE DON CAST N NA SIKY NORTH GO SEE!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
Will people hear me now when I say everyone needs to have a gun at home.
When I opened up a thread saying so, some ignorant baby-ish nigerians were booing me.

My fellow Nigerians. . . prepare.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by OlaPhils(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
gboko haram, u na no go die better. God go punish all of una
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Dandabai(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2011
[table]Guy u no get sense at all. If your father, Mother or any of your siblings were to be among those innocent victims, you wouldn't have made that foolish statement in defense of Muslims.
May God PURNISH all of u that support this inhuman act.[/table]

@ Kayci and Doncrust.

truth is always bitter, the facts remain, many xtians were involved in the recent bombings across Nigeria.
As mentined b4,
- Two xtian youths from Kaduna were involved in Damaturu bombings
- A xtian woman who attempted to bomb a church in Bauchi.
- four out of six suspects of Suleja bombings were xtians.
- An Igbo xtian was arrested in relation to the recent bombing Madalla church.
The satanic act was a deliberate attempt to provoke xtians by individuals. May God protect my country NIGERIA.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Limaoscar: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2012
Na dem way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week / Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) / Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.