Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings (21865 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by MAYOWAAK: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
Lheyhe:

Bomb blast: A burden we must
live
with – Jonathan (Jonamumu)
We don't have a president in this
country

In my opinion, GEJ is officially useless
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by kettykin: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
GEJ is not useless or retarded or an odechukwu , The problem preceded GEJ , GEJ was a kid when the nothertn riots broke out in 1966 , GEJ was not in Asorock during th religous riots of the 80s and 90s.

The useless person is rather Obasanjo who did not stop Sharia riots in Kaduna , Kano and Maiduguri, The Shariot riots was stopped by Aba and Onitsha boys who rose to the task of carrying out reprisals against the killing of igbos in the north.

OBJ rather than deal with trouble makers in the north sent soldiers to butcher zaki biam and odi indigenes but left kaduna , maiduguri and kano rioters ,Obj is the one useless and responsible for what has befallen Nigeria . more people died in his regime than during this GEJ regime
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by claremont(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
Religion is embedded deeply in the root of all evil known to man. It is only religion that can make a sane man commit heinous crimes, and then try to morally justify it. Is there any hope for Nigeria?! I think NOT!
The streets are filled with the blood of the innocents; and what does a supposedly caring god do?! He/She sits and watches with folded hands, in complete indifference. What a waste!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by musiwa43: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
may there soul rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Horus(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM5IaZTAbUc&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Christmas Day Bombing of St. Theresa Church in Madalla Niger State
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by phreakabit(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2011
claremont:

Religion is embedded deeply in the root of all evil known to man. It is only religion that can make a sane man commit heinous crimes, and then try to morally justify it. Is there any hope for Nigeria?! I think NOT!
The streets are filled with the blood of the innocents; and what does a supposedly caring god do?! He/She sits and watches with folded hands, in complete indifference. What a waste!

You are an absolute epitome of the term fish brained lunatic . Imbecilic slowpoke, the thread was doing well until you showed up. Do us all, including yourself a favour and just leave already. Your stupldity is not only derailing but degrading the thread as well. BTW isn't it  a crime for you to be this dumb without a licence?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by nwkrix: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2011
I've been here severally but couldn't type a text because my eyes are blinded by tears for those little children who were forcefully removed. If WAR cannot be an option, then I suggest we go for outright demand of PEACE from the northerner. While we still make them understand that it's not cowardice. Of course they know the Ibos CAN'T and will NEVER be cowards or be intimidated.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2011
So these guys woke this morning for xmas service in church not to ever return home with their family. And someone says this is no religious war? Am sure God has answered our prayers as christians, but He wants us to take action, we cant continue losing christian brothers and sisters to these muslim cowards. The children of israel fought countless wars against their enemy nations and won with God on their side. It is time we war these cowards, bomb some mosques, shootdown some northern muslims, then u will see these cowards calling for dialogue. Forget the government, our destiny is right on our hands!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2011
Am in a carnival in my estate celebrating, but what's there to be partying when some souls are mourning now? i guess i have to go home now as a sign of respect to my slain brothers and sisters up north!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Squeegeez(f): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2011
Mrc1:

Squeegeez of course there are peace loving Muslims. To be doubting such a thing is bizarre, it is like saying all Christians are warmongering because of let's say, Milosevic or Karadzic. If you get out of your ignorant bubble and did some research, you will find the biggest victims of terrorism are Muslims. 35,000 Pakistanis have died, many Army soldiers who have carried out military operations against these scoundrels INCLUDING mosques that preach extremism, have suffered terrible injuries and thousands have died in the process. People talk about the brave NATO forces in Afghanistan, but remember Pakistan soldiers are fighting too, but I guess US allies are expendable eh ? The lives of whites do not matter as much as the browns or blacks according to some in the West. 8,000 Muslims died at Srebenica and thousands more during the Siege of Sarajavo so it is not a one way street like you make out to be.

If you feel name calling and insults will make a difference, you’re a fool. Providing stats and information that I already know won’t work either. Apparently in your haste to defend Muslims you didn’t read my post. Perhaps you’ve interpreted my words to the best of your ability? Nevertheless, I stand firm on my statement and how I feel. AGAIN I will say we don’t know who is who, meaning (just in case you don’t understand) who is good vs who is evil. Thus, I and MANY others chose to be suspicious of ALL Muslims, period. You gave it a nice try, but it won’t work on me.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Rossikk(m): 2:47am On Dec 26, 2011
Squeegeez said:

I'm sure you mean well with your comment, but who will hold them accountable? Are you and your fellow peace loving Muslims prepared to blow up a mosque during worship? It's become impossible for me to believe there are "peace loving Muslims". Realistically I know they must exist, but how can us non Muslims recognize who is who and what is what? I remember an older woman saying "he was such a nice guy" of one of the terrorists who hijacked the plane in Boston.

Use your brain and stop talking rubbish. What have u been doing? Watching FOX news 24/7? Taking instructions from the tea party/neocon movement? Speaking to way too many dumb Americans for your own good?

One more thing: It's a fair bet that CHRISTIANS have slaughtered far more muslims than the other way round in recent memory. Think Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. Do you know how many millions of muslims were slaughtered by christians led by Bush, Blair, Sarkozy etc in these places?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 26, 2011
phreakabit:

[b]Well, I have you right where I want you. [/b]Those were  PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE's words alright, but what position was he holding when he said that? Did his RUNNING MATE rebuke him ? When those words caused the loss of NYC corpers lives did any of the 2 make a public apology or call for the violence to seize?. . . . I didn't think so.

B4 you come up with excuses for him. Here's a quote from his public address of that issue :

“I must say that this is a dastardly act not initiated by any of our supporters and therefore cannot be supported by our party,” he said. “To disassociate myself and the Congress for Progressive Change from any such act, I must emphasize that this is purely a political matter, and it should not in any way be turned into an ethnic, religious or regional one,”

Have me right where you want me?! By the second sentence it showed how much of a slow thinker you really are: Falsely Attributing another man's words to a completely different person, then when caught you tried to justify the first false statement. What a shame. Is there any point getting in further discussions with an obvious liar and deceit?
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 26, 2011
Rossikk:

Squeegeez said:

Use your brain and stop talking rubbish. What have u been doing? Watching FOX news 24/7? Taking instructions from the tea party/neocon movement? Speaking to way too many dumb Americans for your own good?

One more thing: It's a fair bet that CHRISTIANS have slaughtered far more muslims than the other way round in recent memory. Think Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. Do you know how many millions of muslims were slaughtered by christians led by Bush, Blair, Sarkozy etc in these places?

Get your facts straight. In the case of Libya the rebels aren't Christians in the first hand. For Iraq,the people asked for Saddam to go too.He's a dictator and at the same time a tyrant which lead to the war.  Afghanistan deserves what they get for supporting terrorism. Now, tell me about South Sudan killings by the Muslim North, whose people happened to be Christians. Even here in Northern Nigeria - the Muslim attacks have killed more Christians as close to those countries you mentioned, etc. You are quick to conclude with little information available to you without balancing your argument with facts from both sides. I don't like wet-blanket statement.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Ivynwa(f): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2011
When people blame govt and president goodluck, let them know that these religiously and politically minded/sponsored Boko Harams have you where they want you. One of their motives is to unsettle us all, incite fear and make the govts look inefficient just to have us thinking that only the northerners can rule Nigeria aright.
They are shooting themselves in their arms because at the end of the day the southerners will return home, the northerners will go back to their north and Nigeria will be so divided that they will never smell that oil they have been hovering over all their lives and that will serve them right.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by birdman(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2011
Ivynwa:

When people blame govt and president goodluck, let them know that these religiously and politically minded/sponsored Boko Harams have you where they want you. One of their motives is to unsettle us all, incite fear and make the govts look inefficient just to have us thinking that only the northerners can rule Nigeria aright.
They are shooting themselves in their arms because at the end of the day the southerners will return home, the northerners will go back to their north and Nigeria will be so divided that they will never smell that oil they have been hovering over all their lives and that will serve them right.

I think most ppl agree with both points. However this does not excuse GEJ's slow bumbling attempts to curb BH.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Ivynwa(f): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2011
Was it not in the news some days ago that the armies went to the BH's hiding place and duelled with them---that should be an indication that they are fighting this. Nigeria is too freaking big for one man to be blamed over this problem. This problem dwells with us, the northerners have past presidents that have ruled this country and if they truly have the interest of the country at heart they cannot keep arms akimbo and watch and laugh at the BH make fun of Jonathan's govt that is if they are not even the people funding this madness.
The moslems should rise and abhor this if they are against it, failing to do so shows that they have a plan against other Nigerians.
Let them divide this freaking country so that these disgusting northerners can live in thier own country by themselves and we can rest.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2011
Somebody pls tell Jonathan to man up. This is incredible
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by omoredia: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2011
buhari is a supporter of all these bombings!
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Dandabai(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2011
A Xtian woman was arrested trying to bomb a church in Bauchi but released.
Two southern Kaduna xtians were also involved in recent bombings at Damaturu,
I am confused, God save us
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by nwkrix: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2011
Inasmuch as we are not happy about happenings in GEJ's administration, we should desist from calling him names. For those of you blaming GEJ and calling him names, you are inviting the LORD's wrath because he (GEJ) is God's ordained King over Nigeria.

And a king needs the support of his subjects to act aright. You are putting him in more disarray with blames. If you continue calling him names, and NOT SUPPORT him in this fight, then you are equally a co-accomplice with the Boko Haram in bringing this nation to shreds. The only difference being that your line of attack is VERBAL.

Post polite and constructive solution to the menace of BH.

Remember, a ruler with his subjects' supports behaves and that without his subjects' supports misbehaves in his efforts to behave.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2011
Dandabai:

A Xtian woman was arrested trying to bomb a church in Bauchi but released.
Two southern Kaduna xtians were also involved in recent bombings at Damaturu,
I am confused, God save us

SHUT Your Mouth , U Bloody Liar, which xtain women,
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by humblebee: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2011
where are the emirs?
where is the sultan?
where are the top muslim clerics to condemn this act, these foolish bigots would not grace the pages of the newspapers until 3months to election throwing their supports around,
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by humblebee: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2011
there are no muslim extrimist anywhere they are just obedient muslims,  quote me
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2011
Nigeria should be divided now, North go your way, south go your way, east go your way, there will be everlasting peace.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Gegz(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2011
Could someone pls tel this lunatics that this is against the religion, This is personal intent for homicide, Dem should go die abeg
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by saeedbc(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

‎10 THINGS NIGERIANS BOTH AT HOME AND IN DIASPORA SHOULD HAVE ON THEIR MIND ON THIS DARK AND BLOODY XMAS DAY:

NIGERIA AND THE CURRENT STATE OF INSECURITY

1. President GEJ never wanted to become President. He wasn't prepared, he has never been prepared for all his political positions, he doesn't have the qualities, hence you can't give what you don't have. He should vacate office. No debate!

2. Fuel subsidy debate, anti same-sex bill, tenure elongation etc, are all ORCHESTRATED DISTRACTIONS from the government's ineptitude and lack of solution to the major security menace in Nigeria i.e. Boko Haram. Don't be deceived, they can't change the sta tus quo, they are clueless!

Now hear this: ", of course, wherever you have terrorist attack in any country, Nigeria is not an isolated case. Many countries have suffered from terrorists attacks, may be it is the turn of Nigeria. But we are on top of the situation.” - GEJ, 27/08/2011. Our fate is crystal clear from this statement - GEJ must go!!!

3. Religious institutions should be 'regulated', they have done more harm than good to the nation. A slap to one is a slap to all - Forget sentiments, I am a Christian too!

4. I wonder why the Security Chiefs, advisers and the IG of Police are still in office. They should resign. This only happens in Nigeria!

5. No sane or responsible government budgets to spend N1billion on food for the offices of the President and Vice President only, in spite of millions of suffering masses. It is called a 'Jeun Koo'ku' democracy. They have nothing to offer!

6. The bomb victims of this morning could have been anybody, it could have been either me or you. An injury to one is an injury to all. Enough is enough!!!

7. This 'packaged' democracy is not working. People that should be talking and/or fighting the cause are only waiting for their turn to 'eat' in 2015 or before then. We don't need such people in government. We need a vibrant, articulate, visionary, selfless and honest man amongst other qualities to be President - He doesn't necessarily need to have a PhD; the existing is a shame to academia to say the least!!!

8. That which we are all 'scared' of is fast becoming inevitable. Remember the biblical quote "ask and it shall be given unto to you, knock and it shall be open". We haven't asked and we haven't knocked, whether you like it or not, GEJ and his cohorts will continue to mess us up.

9. The year 2015 is such a long way to go. Nigerians are in an 'abusive relationship' with their government - It can only become worse, think!

10. The destiny and future of Nigeria lies in the hands of its citizens. So long too long!

May the souls of the people who died this morning from the bomb blasts and those that have died as a result of terrorist attacks in the past rest in peace. May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

God bless Nigeria.

Your piece gives me hope that we still have sensible Nigerians who have their eyes open on what is going on in our
country Nigeria. We should all open our eyes sentiments apart and see how this KABAL is manipulating our thinking thru their actions. I believe what they are doing is  DIVIDE AND RULE or rather DIVIDE AND LOOT. They secretly fund and sponsor thugs to cause anarchy in the name of religion, etc. They Identified the best way (using religion) to inculcate hatred between Nigerian Citizens, so that their will be no unity as our population could be a great threat to them. Especially at times like this where 90% of Nigerians are against fuel subsidy removal. They want our minds occupied with fear and hatred so that they could achieve their looting successfully without revoltion. They use the media to broadcast deception which could be hard not to believe. Before coming to office, they promise heaven n earth bt the moment they get there, they slam the door in our faces. DONT FORGET THE KABAL CONSTITUTES BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AND EVEN OTHER RELIGIONS!!!
We the youths MUST put our heads together to save Nigeria. Identify a leader that does what he says he would.(Free education, etc) Nigeria has lots of wealth. The time is closing in for Nigerian citizens to start enjoying their countries wealth.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Eifeh(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2011
The solution to this, is that let us send hausa muslim back to their state so that boko haram can kill them for us.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by Detongue: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2011
These boku haram islamic sects are just lunatics, mad ppl parading as human beings. They will meet their water loo.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by okpurukata(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2011
Where is Alhj-Harem. Major Boko Haram sponsor/Apologist. God will punish him and his brothers for ruining our Christmas Day. They will never see Good. Show yourself Idiot.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by demelza: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2011
nwkrix:

Inasmuch as we are not happy about happenings in GEJ's administration, we should desist from calling him names. For those of you blaming GEJ and calling him names, you are inviting the LORD's wrath because he (GEJ) is God's ordained King over Nigeria.

And a king needs the support of his subjects to act aright. You are putting him in more disarray with blames. If you continue calling him names, and NOT SUPPORT him in this fight, then you are equally a co-accomplice with the Boko Haram in bringing this nation to shreds. The only difference being that your line of attack is VERBAL.

Post polite and constructive solution to the menace of BH.

Remember, a ruler with his subjects' supports behaves and that without his subjects' supports misbehaves in his efforts to behave.
Dis luks lyk a joke delivered in a very bad taste. God ordained king? Dude d elections are ova, dont know why u are still bent on reciting dose campaign slogans dat were obviously meant to confuse dummies who hv no use for deir brains.
Re: Boko Haram Claims 5 Bombings by guonno: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2011
It pains me when people curse and blame GEJ. This is a man(gej) whose ancestors fought the war that would have corrected all this rubbish, probably he also fought this same war(biafra war). It pains me most when the middle beltans,urhobos, itsekiris, edos (folow-folow), yorubas(cowards) pour endless curse on him because when his people(ijaws - south easterners) tried to put a stop to the northern oligarchy, the non northern nigeria except the east halted the exercise. Now that the north has grown more strong, u expect jonathan to sacrifice his life for u people? Liars! Jonathan is incapacitated because the police, army, air force, navy, FRSC, NDLEA, CUSTOMS, EFCC, ICPC is owned by the north. If the north wants him dead today, its only a matter of seconds and he is dead, this is because the north runs this fucking country from independence to date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts / Aliyu Adekunle, Arrested Vanguard Editor In Black Maria, Ipad Broken (Video) / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.