Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624795 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:33am On Oct 03, 2018
birdman:

Abeg make una check emails - I resent an invite to everyone. If you didnt get one, or want one pls let me know tongue

Might take a while to show up - the website has been having some tech issues for a minute
I didn't see anything Man.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2018
birdman:

Abeg make una check emails - I resent an invite to everyone. If you didnt get one, or want one pls let me know tongue

Might take a while to show up - the website has been having some tech issues for a minute
Seen it. However, I'm confused

Re: The NBA Begins by oisujeh(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Seen it. However, I'm confused
Same here
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2018
birdman:

I didnt see anything bro
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2018
birdman:

I didn't get any mail sir
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hardetayour:
I didn't get any mail sir
He probably added you but didn't get a mail just like me. Open the app to confirm
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
He probably added you but didn't get a mail just like me. Open the app to confirm
I'll check. Thanks
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I'll check. Thanks.

I can see I'm still in the league or is there another league name?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
birdman:

Sup? Did not get any message.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
joephemzyz:

Chief I no see am o shocked

Yahoo dey do me 419. Will let u know once they answer me

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
birdman:

Yahoo dey do me 419. Will let u know once they answer me

Oga Birdman, please no forget me o... knightblaed@yahoo.com
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
KNIGHTBlaed:

Oga Birdman, please no forget me o... knightblaed@yahoo.com
Ignore him! We don't entertain Rookies and the likes.. Can't have someone crying asking for redraft tongue

Na joke I dey o

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Ignore him! We don't entertain Rookies and the likes.. Can't have someone crying asking for redraft tongue

For where na grin grin grin ... Even after the draft, na una go beg to trade some of my players...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
KNIGHTBlaed:

For where na grin grin grin ... Even after the draft, na una go beg to trade some of my players...
Oh nice!! Seems like you're well suited for this league. Keep up the same energy. Na my boy Donlittle27 go handle you grin
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Oh nice!! Seems like you're well suited for this league. Keep up the same energy. Na my boy Donlittle27 go handle you grin

grin grin grin No worry, na your boy go come testify of the fire wey dey come.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Waiting for Draft day grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2018
I'm in. When is the draft going to be, Mr Commissioner.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2018
A40:
Ol boy those Capitals dey really para. After thrashing the Bruins yesterday them dey follow us drag today.

Bob!!! The way wen dem flog the Bruins shock me, however, I thought the Bruins were carried away by the fact that the Capitals were hosting their flag but again, I have seen teams choke on such nights at home.

Them carry their high scoring sticks from last season enter this season and boy is Ovy on fire!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:11am On Oct 05, 2018
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24896082/kyrie-irving-says-plans-re-signing-celtics

This has to be the best news for the team and fans because it provides some clarity about the future which should translate on the court.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:19am On Oct 05, 2018
And were up!!

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/142789

oisujeh
joephemzyz
Skywalker
sylvanus's Team
SmooshCHN
lolawilliams
donlittle

I renewed the top 10 guys. Let me know if you will be returning. If not, still let me know so I can open up spaces for other folk. I also renewed some other folks (sodiq, sylvanus, luscious) but I dont know their nairaland ims
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:29am On Oct 05, 2018
KNIGHTBlaed:
Oga birdman, my email is: knightblaed@yahoo.com

Sent!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Killrhymz what team did you use last time? I think it was rotimi? I cant remember. Ping me so I can re-up you
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2018
birdman:

Sent!

Confirm!!!... Thanks boss.... Now make I come clear SmooshCHN doubts.. grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2018
birdman:
Killrhymz what team did you use last time? I think it was rotimi? I cant remember. Ping me so I can re-up you
I saw that you have renewed me.i couldn't reply your mail tho....
Re: The NBA Begins by harryakand: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2018
birdman:

Sent!
Oga Birdman, if space still dey, harryakand@yahoo.com
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
birdman:
And were up!!

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/142789

oisujeh
joephemzyz
Skywalker
sylvanus's Team
SmooshCHN
lolawilliams
donlittle

I renewed the top 10 guys. Let me know if you will be returning. If not, still let me know so I can open up spaces for other folk. I also renewed some other folks (sodiq, sylvanus, luscious) but I dont know their nairaland ims
Sodiq is Hardetayour. I'm ready to rumble grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
birdman:
olowuademola01@yahoo
wasnt in last year
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
birdman:
birdman abeg I wan join
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Killrhymz:

olowuademola01@yahoo
wasnt in last year

Sent
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2018
harryakand:

Oga Birdman, if space still dey, harryakand@yahoo.com

Done. Check ur email
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2018
rotimi9:
birdman abeg I wan join

What's ur email. Were u rotimi? If so I can just renew you
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2018
birdman:

Sent
not seen yet
pls resend

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.