Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1618065 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Roland17:
Congratulations to R. Allen for his induction into the hall of fame. I am disappointed The Truth, Rondo (obviously) and KG did not attend to support this guy. These guys have taken this beef too far, life is too short. I am happy I watch Ray Allen when he played for my Celtics and more importantly, winning the 2008 title with the Celtic which he described as the most important moment in his career.

Good to hear from you man....

Talking about your post from above,i wasn't expecting them to attend tho...
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
aliondo:

Good to hear from you man....

Talking about your post from above,i wasn't expecting them to attend tho...

It's the offseason and I am glad to also read from you.

I just hope the boys remember they are getting old and this has to be resolved at some point. Same goes to C. Webber and the Fab 5.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Roland17:

Both player play different roles and have different expectations on the court.

I think you can rephrase your question to "Who is more important to the Warriors, K. Thompson or D. Green?"
. Playing different positions doesn't make void d argument of who d better PLAYER is.u don't necessarily have to play d same positions to compare and contrast....
Lebron is a better player Dan steph buh we all know dey don't play d same position.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Roland17:
Congratulations to R. Allen for his induction into the hall of fame. I am disappointed The Truth, Rondo (obviously) and KG did not attend to support this guy. These guys have taken this beef too far, life is too short. I am happy I watched Ray Allen when he played for my Celtics and more importantly, winning the 2008 title with the Celtic which he described as the most important moment in his career.

I heard KG and R.Allen knew each other even before the fame.

That's what surprised me. Forgetting the whole Genesis of their relationship. Absurd.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Birdman da o
Re: The NBA Begins by oisujeh(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2018
joephemzyz:
Birdman da o
Birdman still dey holiday grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
I hope say una dey alright.
And never forget

Fork KD. wink

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by HouseOfWine: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tuesday, Oct. 16th, 2018.
Re: The NBA Begins by oisujeh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Commissioner Birdman.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
With Russ injured,would love to see how Schroder and the rest of the team will fare against GSW....
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
SIRcumalot:
I hope say una dey alright.
And never forget

Fork KD. wink
Say what?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:52am On Sep 20, 2018
oisujeh:
Commissioner Birdman.

My oga, wetin i do oooo
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:53am On Sep 20, 2018
joephemzyz:
Birdman da o

Man mi, i never recover from last season. grin

That playoffs injured me walahi

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Butler is creating a bad reputation for himself in the league.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Roland17:
Butler is creating a bad reputation for himself in the league.

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
donlittle25:
Boss shocked shocked are you for real?? I thought D Wade reaction was too harsh. Now I understand.. Damn
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lmaooo eleyi deep gaan. That KAT be like bolor sha

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Roland17:
Congratulations to R. Allen for his induction into the hall of fame. I am disappointed The Truth, Rondo (obviously) and KG did not attend to support this guy. These guys have taken this beef too far, life is too short. I am happy I watched Ray Allen when he played for my Celtics and more importantly, winning the 2008 title with the Celtic which he described as the most important moment in his career.

Over a team change that happened 10 years ago? Brothers need to grow up... Just as I thought, Pierce is the most reasonable in the group
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=donlittle25 post=71353377][/quote]

Cmon now. Just one tweet no proof undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
birdman:

Cmon now. Just one tweet no proof undecided

Baba, this one no be about one tweet oh. It is a known fact within the NBA circle that Butler slept with KAT’s girlfriend and that led to the breakup of the relationship between KAT the said girl last season.Both players have maintained the incident did not strain their on court relationship but we know say na front.

There is the financial aspect of the trade demand which makes me believe Butler is greedy. Last season, the Wolves offered Butler and extension which he refused, he told them he would wait until the off season because he wanted the max contract.
During this off season, the Wolves offered him a 4 year max contract with player option for the 4th year but greedy Butler wants the 5 year/max with player option during the 5th year.

The Wolves declined Butler’s demand because they would have to trade some pieces to accommodate that contract. Also, Butler is a huge risk considering he has divided the locker room, don’t forget he is also beefing Wiggins and he has a surgically repaired knee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
That news about Butler and Kat's babe na from the same rumour factory that told us that zaha slept with moyes daughter.

Butler is very bad for your lockeroom, I seriously doubt, he worse reach to dey cuckold him team mate. Na so she fine reach ?
People just want to believe this fabrication because the truth,i suspect,is money related and boring.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Man, some guys are destroyers o. U leave all d fine babes wey dey clamor for attention go knack your teammate girl grin
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 3:04am On Sep 25, 2018
birdman:

Man mi, i never recover from last season. grin

That playoffs injured me walahi

Hehe! You go dey alright las las.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Skywalker5 how far the Fantasy League? Still doing it?
Re: The NBA Begins by DerrickOfficial(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hey guys been a while what's up??
Any fantasy league this time or am I late??
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Skywalker5 how far the Fantasy League? Still doing it?

Hafa player!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2018
joephemzyz:

Hafa player!!!
Oga Joe.. I dey hail for here. How you dey na?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2018
shocked pls who is the fantasy league commissioner?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Killrhymz:
shocked pls who is the fantasy league commissioner?
Na oga birdman. I just want him to delete those ghost players. We can't have Westbrook be wasting for the 3rd time in a row.. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Na oga birdman. I just want him to delete those ghost players. We can't have Westbrook be wasting for the 3rd time in a row.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (2200) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.