Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1636084 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Roland17:
I hope the league suspends CP3, Ingram, and Rondo.
Suspension and fines. The blows actually landed.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2018
Roland17:
I am shocked "Born Ready" kept his composure.
He was actually the peacemaker. You can't make this shyte up
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2018
A40:
Suspension and fines. The blows actually landed.

Baba, the punches landed oh. Rondo's left hook and Pauls righty landed.

Ingram needs counseling and I mean every bit of it. He started the nonsense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2018
A40:
He was actually the peacemaker. You can't make this shyte up

My eyes were ready and waiting for "Born Ready" to take over grin grin

Even P. Tucker shocked me with his composure. I was ready for a Tucker v "Born Ready" bout.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2018
I think the Rockets came into this game with too much pressure because the rhetoric was getting away from them as legitimate contenders against the Warriors. They lost their first game and the atmosphere was already heated with a lot of mouth jabbing.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2018
CP3 poked the wrong man but low key,this CP3 is petty sha...

Dunno what got into Ingram tho....
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2018
aliondo:

I am a huge Rondo fan because Rondo does not back down from anyone. Tonight reminded me of numerous instances when he was with the Celtics during the championship run in 2008. Dude frequently got into spats with D. Rivers and teammates, he has always been stubborn and never backs down and that is why the Allen beef will never end.

Both players (CP3 & Rondo) hate each other and I am surprised it took this long before we saw a fight between both players.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2018
aliondo:

He said Rondo spat on him. That is what he said to Lebron twice.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Eruditor:

From the replay, e be like say Rondo mouth dey leak spit because before he poked Rondo he pointed to his own face with the gesture that Rondo spat on him, then poked him. He was confident that Rondo spat on him. That second Punch from CP3 was sending Rondo to the ground grin grin if not for mates separating and holding the both of them.
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
You and I both know the Lakers aren't winning a game until Lonzo starts. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Roland17:

I am a huge Rondo fan because Rondo does not back down from anyone. Tonight reminded me of numerous instances when he was with the Celtics during the championship run in 2008. Dude frequently got into spats with D. Rivers and teammates, he has always been stubborn and never backs down and that is why the Allen beef will never end.

Both players (CP3 & Rondo) hate each other and I am surprised it took this long before we saw a fight between both players.

That is classic Rondo for you..He won't change for anyone..Thats why i said CP3 poked the wrong guy grin grin cheesy

I knew they had their moments once in a while but didn't know it was this serious.... shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
BykeLaByke:
You and I both know the Lakers aren't winning a game until Lonzo starts. grin grin
Guy, rest.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eruditor:

Hmm..he could be right tho but sometimes CP3 can be petty..Will look at the video again..
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
BykeLaByke:
Lol..this guy.. wink grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Aye man, heard niggas was throwing punches yesterday. I seen rondo and cp3 giving each other 1-2 jab.

Floyd may weather seems proud of Rondo grin

This year go sweet die.

Le Bron is going to carry this team on his back in the West sha.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
So how will Rondo takes it when he finds out Lebron is checking in on cp3 even after rockets got the win?

Let’s wait to find out

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
This scuffle shows you How Close CP3 and Bron are. I reckon He would have gotten involved Had it been anyone but Chris.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
donlittle25:
So how will Rondo take it when he finds out Lebron is checking in on cp3 even after rockets got the win?

Let’s wait to find out

grin

Not sure it will matter to Rondo because everyone including Rondo knows Bron and CP3 are like family. if anything, considering Bron and Rondo are now teammates, Bron will look to calm nerves, not necessarily try to settle issues between both players but ensure it does not escalate in the Lakers locker room. Nobody is putting hands on Bron.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hardetayour:
Guy, rest.
Lonzo Ball has made more threes (5) than the entire starting lineup combined (4) through two games.

Destiny can be delayed....but it will never be denied. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by HouseOfWine: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
BykeLaByke:

Lonzo Ball has made more threes (5) than the entire starting lineup combined (4) through two games.

Destiny can be delayed....but it will never be denied. grin grin

Lol with this his re-tooled 3pt shot, hmm i dont know mehn, hope he doesnt falter tho.. Maybe he can start now that Rondo gon get technical rest cheesy

Last night tho, i saw Fultz missed an easy layup and i was like his "process" will be loooong, maybe next year or 2
Re: The NBA Begins by HouseOfWine: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Sounds 'bout right guys, dont y'all think?

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Hernangomez with the clutch block to give the Nuggets the win against the Dubs. The Nuggets almost struck themselves with numerous missed throws in the final minutes.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Roland17:
Hernangomez with the clutch block to give the Nuggets the win against the Dubs. The Nuggets almost struck themselves with numerous missed throws in the final minutes.

A well deserved win.
Re: The NBA Begins by Horus(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq0YVuUzJmI

Houston Rockets vs LA Clippers Full Game Highlights
10.21.2018, NBA Season
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
KNIGHTBlaed:
I talk am na, I talk am say Rondo mouth dey leak spit grin grin
I talk am na, I talk am say Rondo mouth dey leak spit grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Eruditor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0WNt0qK0Zk

The funniest part to me was Stephenson separating fight grin

Too early in the season for dis kin tin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2018
HouseOfWine:
Sounds 'bout right guys, dont y'all think?

Yuuup. Plus we have the w cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:41am On Oct 23, 2018
We have started games very slow this season and we were punished playing catch up against the Magic.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Klay should take it easy, he's rushing these 3's and bricking.. It will soon get to his head now
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 3:48am On Oct 23, 2018
This is never gonna be an easy ride for Bron... Like say age don catch up with baba finally
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 3:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Damian Jones on Fire!! tonight.. Its obvious he's getting much more confident

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (2220) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.