Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625695 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lebron is out of the playoffs, on vacation, all these sports talk shows talk about is him. Like seriously leave the man alone.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
A40:

What is this village Eediot on about? The competition was tougher in the East is the crux of the debate. Quit using an outlier season to establish your nonsense points.

Yes and he had Bosh and D.Wade you tool!! FFS. You're basically spinning in one spot like a barber's chair in your own pool of faeces.

Jordan had Pippen, LeNomad had 2 all Stars and had a motley crew of aging stars who in some cases were still serviceable vets that contributed. Same concept in Cleveland different players

This nigga had to team with 2 of the top 5 players of his draft class just to win a phuckin ring!! FOH. If Jordan teamed with Barkley and Olajuwon how many rings do you think they would win you unrepentant sodomite

Lmaooo look at this confused uncircumcised Philistine. So going by your obtuse logic Jason Terry was better than LeNomad in 2011 or LeNomad was not in his prime?

Good players never have bad series according to this pleb.

He beat the West 3 times yet lost 6 times including 2 sweeps. You're a crying disgrace

Lmaooo you're a fucktardious cretin for sure. When did Schroeder become an all-star?

The knobjockey mentioned Jimmy Butler who joined Philly midseason. Can you imagine this shameless oxygen thief

Your Nomadic Fulani Herdsman of a player didn't win a title in his first season at any team even with two all-stars and a deep bench, so why should a mid-level guy like Butler be expected to do similar you shameless oxygen thief

And yet one went 6-0 with 6 MVPs while the other went 3-6. LeStats padder is just Westbrook surrounded with more talent. Nobody's GOAT

Rodman and his 4ppg grin grin this efulefu needs deliverance. He didn't need Grant for his second 3peat neither did he need Rodman for his first. Interchangeable pieces.

Unlike you ret@rded LeNomads we Jordan fans recognize the contributions of role players. That is why John Paxson and Steve Kerr got due props for hitting game winners.

Whereas Le 3-6 Mafia worshippers like you phoolishly swear he can win it all by himself then blame the role players when they don't deliver. Like they say if you got to call yourself the GOAT then you're not really the GOAT

Half the rookie class make up how many percent of the league again?

You should be embarrassed your Nomadic MCM is closer to Kobe than Jordan. I'm sure that one has you suicidal. That players and not actual Reddit nerds like you respect and recognize Kobe's game

I swear you have the memory of a Goldfish. What I said was Kyrie going into his 4th and 5th season based on his trajectory would improve even if he were paired with a paraplegic like yourself

So if the Lakers clearly struggle without LeNomad and they have not made a significant enough jump to forestall Magic from wanting to trade them all then what has changed?

Magic resigned you fetid buffoon. LeNomad's body language and constantly throwing his younger teammates under the bus with his words enabled a toxic atmosphere for everyone including the coach. You know LeNomad is always antsy when he can't get multiple all-stars to come play with him and help him to a ring

At 40. It's allowed

This is awfully rich coming from the manservant of a player who got stuffed by Mario phuckin Hezonja and others like Jason Terry and Bojan Bogdanovic who is as athletic as an Italian mobster

Hornacek formed the core of a team that was sweeping Prime Shaq and beating Olajuwon and Barkley. The rest of your drivel I sh!t on

Lmaooo Kid Cudi? Lmaooo what a soap!! I've been arguing with a tool that thinks Kid Cudi is a rapper and thinks grime is superior to rap. You have such poor taste at everything it blows my mind

STFU you nonce. Skull mining where? Lmaooo this tool is inhaling sewer fumes again.

Aren't you nonces allowed to marry 12/13 year old girls. I'm sure you have been betrothed one as we speak. Nonce

And I ignored that because it had nothing to do with what I was trying to say but since you insist on dancing naked in the market square, let me oblige you with drums and percussion because Millennials gon Millennial

Did you just say the league had no handlers? Did you watch Zeke? Kidd, Jason Williams? AI, Penny Hardaway? Tim Hardaway? Is this Philistine insane? How much more blasphemy can you possibly type with your leprous fingers?

I won't even talk about the fact that most of these so-called shooters are such notorious defensive sieves coaches literally hide them on defense unlike the likes of Gary Payton, Zeke, Moncrief etc that always played both ends of the floor. Only dangerously obtuse muppets like you would think freakish athleticism or pure ability to shoot guarantees anything

That was why I brought up the San Antonio example to counter your stewpid noise about athleticism, skilled juggernauts and other sundry megedefegede that came out your leprous fingers. Sodomite

Yes. Midgets like Mount Mutombo and the other true bigs the GOAT used to dunk on frequently.

In a league where a barely 6'7 ninja like Draymond Green can conveniently play Center is what Jordan won't absolutely smash! Someone that could dunk from the free throw line? Lmaooo what a decrepit cretin

Choke off this! LeStatPadder Le3-6 Mafia member grin grin
Still at it...I'm not surprised
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
I'm literally salivating at the prospect of another Patrick Beverly masterclass on KD tonight. Lol...a 6 footer successfully guarding a 7 footer. It's things like these that make KD never be in the GOAT conversation. Imagine Lebron being guarded by Patrick...he gon drop 60 on that mofo. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lmao new basketball kid, Ever heard of JJ Berea and Jason Terry?
steady986:
I'm literally salivating at the prospect of another Patrick Beverly masterclass on KD tonight. Lol...a 6 footer successfully guarding a 7 footer. It's things like these that make KD never be in the GOAT conversation. Imagine Lebron being guarded by Patrick...he gon drop 60 on that mofo. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2019
donlittle25:
Lmao new basketball kid, Ever heard of JJ Berea and Jason Terry?

LOL This midget again, JJ Barea and Jason Terry never guarded lebron you imp cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2019
steady986:
LMAO. Clown. How does LeBums dick taste?
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2019
A40 what the actual Bleep. If that 'scholar' can't control himself, u should be able to. It gets stressful trying to read the thread and I have to scroll too long.

Please consider us.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Hardetayour:
A40 what the actual Bleep. If that 'scholar' can't control himself, u should be able to. It gets stressful trying to read the thread and I have to scroll too long.

Please consider us.

You know what, I'll be the bigger man. No more long write ups.

See, I'm a reasonable man.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

You know what, I'll be the bigger man. No more long write ups.

See, I'm a reasonable man.
Whatever makes you happy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Hardetayour:
Whatever makes you happy.

This doesnt make me happy. I'm selflessly thinking about other people because its the right thing to do. I'm a bloody friggin saint.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Hardetayour:

Please consider us.

please tell a40 abeg. e dey follow mad man defacate for public grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:40am On Apr 19, 2019
K.D just cooking Beverley grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:42am On Apr 19, 2019
aliondo:
K.D just cooking Beverley grin grin

He is being aggressive and not settling.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:12am On Apr 19, 2019
KD go reach 45 this Morining.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:35am On Apr 19, 2019
steady986:
This post didn't age well. A baby who just started watching the NBA would know KD is not your average Joe. If we talk now you'll say it's just your opinion. Of course let's disrespect him because all he ever did wrong was make a basketball decision 3yrsv ago.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:35am On Apr 19, 2019
Another 31 points lead. They better not Bleep this up again.

The referees are too eager to share techs and blow the whistle this particular game
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2019
SmooshCHN:
This post didn't age well. A baby who just started watching the NBA would know KD is not your average Joe. Of course let's disrespect him because all he ever did wrong was make a basketball decision 3yrsv ago.
The painful is part is he's going to equal the number of rings thier ewe has this season if the warriors three peat.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Officials are smoking crack. NBA is so soft these days.

How was that a technical?
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2019
Hardetayour:

The referees are too eager to share techs and blow the whistle this particular game

Watchout for the comeback...AGAIN.

Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Lou will Na bastard Sha. Chai.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Manutd19:

Watchout for the comeback...AGAIN.

Lol
Watchers club. KD en fuego. And Steph is still using style to rest by accumulating fouls grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Hardetayour:

Won't happen. They can't get back to back 21fts in a quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 19, 2019
Hardetayour:
The painful is part is he's going to equal the number of rings thier ewe has this season if the warriors three peat.

LMAO Warriors fans think their rings actually count how pathetic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

LMAO Warriors fans think their rings actually count how pathetic cheesy cheesy cheesy
It doesn't. No one's gonna argue with you.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2019
SmooshCHN:
It doesn't. No one's gonna argue with you.

Exactly! Thats why i'm rooting for you guys to win again this year. If Lebron cant win, no one can! Lets go Warriors!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Exactly! Thats why i'm rooting for you guys to win again this year. If Lebron cant win, no one can! Lets go Warriors!!!
LeBron doesn't think foolishly like that but thank you. The warriors appreciate your concern but I'm pretty sure they're good without it.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2019
now i know y everybody was avoiding the spurs. Meanwhile derrick white is the future, , of the nba.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2019
yomi96:
lowry is the weaker link, sas has been saying it for eons now but masai ujiri was to blind to see

I will take Ujiri's opinion over sas any day
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2019
SmooshCHN:
This post didn't age well. A baby who just started watching the NBA would know KD is not your average Joe. If we talk now you'll say it's just your opinion. Of course let's disrespect him because all he ever did wrong was make a basketball decision 3yrsv ago.
A baby in basketball (which you really are) should know that the (not so) best player in the league shouldn't be shot down to 2 games in a row by a 6 footer.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Lol. They think the two rings they got with that all-star team will be mentioned among the greatest victories in basketball history. If KD didn't join, Lebron would have at least 4 rings to his name.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Hardetayour:
Three rings that he didn't even have to work hard for. I get it. That's why he'll never be in the GOAT conversation.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2019
birdman:

I will take Ujiri's opinion over sas any day
of cause ujiri has all the tools of being in the position he is now, but he got the derozan trade all wrong. The one year rental will not stay

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.