Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625199 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 18, 2019
Apparently NBA Playoff ratings have tanked without lebron. Cant say im surprised. Hopefully Zion lives up to the hype which i strongly doubt he will. The NBA is about to enter dark times again after lebron retires.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Friggin Robot angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2019
How did the Celtics pull that off?? Wow. I still can't believe my eyes! They were down 12 at a point then Kyrie just went nuclear.

The Pacers are a terrible offensive team though. If the Celtics think they would get away with this against better offenses they are in for a shocker
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:10am On Apr 18, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Small fry get the fvck out of here with that bull jive! you were the one who started talking about bad record teams in the playoffs. I dont want to hear none of that you abominable nyaff! Dont say dumb sh-t and try to backtrack b-tch ass nigga.
What is this village Eediot on about? The competition was tougher in the East is the crux of the debate. Quit using an outlier season to establish your nonsense points.

ZenHallewell:

Read dingbat , difference is bron won without allen and won the chip the year before allen joined. Unless you can tell me an instance when jordan won literally anything without pippen then this along with all your other arguments belong in the friggin trash can.
Yes and he had Bosh and D.Wade you tool!! FFS. You're basically spinning in one spot like a barber's chair in your own pool of faeces.

Jordan had Pippen, LeNomad had 2 all Stars and had a motley crew of aging stars who in some cases were still serviceable vets that contributed. Same concept in Cleveland different players

This nigga had to team with 2 of the top 5 players of his draft class just to win a phuckin ring!! FOH. If Jordan teamed with Barkley and Olajuwon how many rings do you think they would win you unrepentant sodomite

ZenHallewell:

From the mind that produced all the tripe on this thread comes another comedic gold. Love who averaged fewer points than JR and TT is an all star in his prime. cheesy Small fry if he had played all 82 games i'll be the first to call him out. He didnt. Miss me with that twitter troll agenda. Only time in the tough conference yet he beat the best the west had to offer 3 times and would have continued to beat them if not for that slimy bastard!
Lmaooo look at this confused uncircumcised Philistine. So going by your obtuse logic Jason Terry was better than LeNomad in 2011 or LeNomad was not in his prime?

Good players never have bad series according to this pleb.

He beat the West 3 times yet lost 6 times including 2 sweeps. You're a crying disgrace

ZenHallewell:

Heres another gem from the buffoon, every player? where is dennis schroeder? pg and westbrick are all stars, better yet if jimmy butler diesnt win a ring this year will you agree that you're a crack baby? cheesy cheesy I mean i already know you are but lets just get it on record.
Lmaooo you're a fucktardious cretin for sure. When did Schroeder become an all-star?

The knobjockey mentioned Jimmy Butler who joined Philly midseason. Can you imagine this shameless oxygen thief

Your Nomadic Fulani Herdsman of a player didn't win a title in his first season at any team even with two all-stars and a deep bench, so why should a mid-level guy like Butler be expected to do similar you shameless oxygen thief

ZenHallewell:

Imagine not being the primary scorer stealer rebounder and assister on your own team. Cant be lebron, he leads not only his team in these categories but the opposing team as well. MY GOAT!!
And yet one went 6-0 with 6 MVPs while the other went 3-6. LeStats padder is just Westbrook surrounded with more talent. Nobody's GOAT

ZenHallewell:

I'm glad you brought that picture up and everyone can see not only what pippen did but rodman and grant as well. Imagine if all lebron had to do is score. Madness. Dont ever put that flat track bully in the same sentence as the GOAT ever again you obtuse coke head!
Rodman and his 4ppg grin grin this efulefu needs deliverance. He didn't need Grant for his second 3peat neither did he need Rodman for his first. Interchangeable pieces.

Unlike you ret@rded LeNomads we Jordan fans recognize the contributions of role players. That is why John Paxson and Steve Kerr got due props for hitting game winners.

Whereas Le 3-6 Mafia worshippers like you phoolishly swear he can win it all by himself then blame the role players when they don't deliver. Like they say if you got to call yourself the GOAT then you're not really the GOAT

ZenHallewell:

But about half of the rookie class thinks lebron is the GOAT and that percentage will continue to increase. Their opinion doesnt matter because they're not crack babies like you? cheesy cheesy
Half the rookie class make up how many percent of the league again?

You should be embarrassed your Nomadic MCM is closer to Kobe than Jordan. I'm sure that one has you suicidal. That players and not actual Reddit nerds like you respect and recognize Kobe's game

ZenHallewell:

I'm talking about when kyrie were on the same team and lebron got injured estupido! You back tracked and admitted kyrie improved, but he still suffered without the best player on the team, unfair to ask the lakers not to. The dimwit was starting to bring in dion waiters cheesy cheesy
I swear you have the memory of a Goldfish. What I said was Kyrie going into his 4th and 5th season based on his trajectory would improve even if he were paired with a paraplegic like yourself

So if the Lakers clearly struggle without LeNomad and they have not made a significant enough jump to forestall Magic from wanting to trade them all then what has changed?

ZenHallewell:

Another classic from the bampot! Magic is incompetent but he got fired not because hes incompetent but because lebron. Has to be lebron. Because every night you see lebron shagging your girl friend in your sleep so you have to blame him for everything including why you cant layeth the pipe on your yat.
Magic resigned you fetid buffoon. LeNomad's body language and constantly throwing his younger teammates under the bus with his words enabled a toxic atmosphere for everyone including the coach. You know LeNomad is always antsy when he can't get multiple all-stars to come play with him and help him to a ring

ZenHallewell:

And your man carrying a brick on his hand the unrepentant brick layer. cheesy cheesy
At 40. It's allowed

ZenHallewell:

Nigga get your dumb as- outta this thread theres no explaining why your man was guarding/being guarded by Jeff Hornacek. Dont expect me to take him seriously. Was he guarding shaQ? or olajuwon? or barkley? FOH bonehead!
This is awfully rich coming from the manservant of a player who got stuffed by Mario phuckin Hezonja and others like Jason Terry and Bojan Bogdanovic who is as athletic as an Italian mobster

Hornacek formed the core of a team that was sweeping Prime Shaq and beating Olajuwon and Barkley. The rest of your drivel I sh!t on

ZenHallewell:

The only rapper i listen to ardently is kid cudi. Other wise i prefer grime blues jazz and other genres. Heck i prefer to listen to johnny cash than some of the deafening brain eating drivel most rappers put out.
Lmaooo Kid Cudi? Lmaooo what a soap!! I've been arguing with a tool that thinks Kid Cudi is a rapper and thinks grime is superior to rap. You have such poor taste at everything it blows my mind

ZenHallewell:

Skull mining is pretty much legal where you're at so i guess you're cool with me calling you that? Which is ironic cause that would mean you're mining for something you personally dont have cheesy cheesy cheesy
STFU you nonce. Skull mining where? Lmaooo this tool is inhaling sewer fumes again.

Aren't you nonces allowed to marry 12/13 year old girls. I'm sure you have been betrothed one as we speak. Nonce

ZenHallewell:

I also said "skilled juggernauts", or is the word skilled or juggernaut too big for you you brainless oaf? There were no handlers like kyrie or shooters like steph and lillard or freaks like giannis. Dont compare that farmers league to the NBA today you shameless lumpsucker!
And I ignored that because it had nothing to do with what I was trying to say but since you insist on dancing naked in the market square, let me oblige you with drums and percussion because Millennials gon Millennial

Did you just say the league had no handlers? Did you watch Zeke? Kidd, Jason Williams? AI, Penny Hardaway? Tim Hardaway? Is this Philistine insane? How much more blasphemy can you possibly type with your leprous fingers?

I won't even talk about the fact that most of these so-called shooters are such notorious defensive sieves coaches literally hide them on defense unlike the likes of Gary Payton, Zeke, Moncrief etc that always played both ends of the floor. Only dangerously obtuse muppets like you would think freakish athleticism or pure ability to shoot guarantees anything

That was why I brought up the San Antonio example to counter your stewpid noise about athleticism, skilled juggernauts and other sundry megedefegede that came out your leprous fingers. Sodomite

ZenHallewell:

Welp, but your man was playing against literal midgets. He also got mvp votes after playing less than half a season in 1995 we know the voters are pillow biting sh-t stabbers with a bald fetish like you so its no surprise. Again thank you for shooting yourself in the foot with that picture you dumb halfwit! cheesy cheesy

Heres a picture for you, choke on this!
Yes. Midgets like Mount Mutombo and the other true bigs the GOAT used to dunk on frequently.

In a league where a barely 6'7 ninja like Draymond Green can conveniently play Center is what Jordan won't absolutely smash! Someone that could dunk from the free throw line? Lmaooo what a decrepit cretin

Choke off this! LeStatPadder Le3-6 Mafia member grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:12am On Apr 18, 2019
STFU you nonce. Skull mining where? Lmaooo this tool is inhaling sewer fumes again.

Aren't you nonces allowed to marry 12/13 year old girls. I'm sure you have been betrothed one as we speak. Nonce

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=donlittle25 post=77637207][/quote]

You are a midget angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2019
A40:

What is this village Eediot on about? The competition was tougher in the East is the crux of the debate. Quit using an outlier season to establish your nonsense points.

This was an era where teams below .500 routinely made the playoffs anyway. The East was mostly rubbish

Nooo you im.becile! This is what you said why are you back tracking again. I swear every time i put this crack baby in a head lock he tries to wriggle out by changing what he said stop it man its pathetic. Just admit you pull dumb sh-t out your arse hole without any understanding of what they mean period. Better than this shameless running man dance you are doing. Theres no shame if you humbly admit defeat, everyone here can already see who has the superior argument small fry, everyone can already see who the superior man is. cheesy cheesy

Yes and he had Bosh and D.Wade you tool!! FFS. You're basically spinning in one spot like a barber's chair in your own pool of faeces.
LMAO Now its wade and bosh where did ray allen go? clown! keep moving your goal post cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jordan had Pippen, LeNomad had 2 all Stars and had a motley crew of aging stars who in some cases were still serviceable vets that contributed. Same concept in Cleveland different players
And lebron still led them in all categories. Your man had two all time greats in phil and scottie. I just want you to give me an instance where he won without pippen, just one instance and i will stop all of this, i promise!

This nigga had to team with 2 of the top 5 players of his draft class just to win a phuckin ring!! FOH. If Jordan teamed with Barkley and Olajuwon how many rings do you think they would win you unrepentant sodomite
LOL As if any of them would want to team up with that ball hogging team mate punching degenerate.

Lmaooo look at this confused uncircumcised Philistine. So going by your obtuse logic Jason Terry was better than LeNomad in 2011 or LeNomad was not in his prime?

Good players never have bad series according to this pleb.

My point is dont bring someone who sh-t the bed in the finals to overestimate his influence you debased reprogate!

He beat the West 3 times yet lost 6 times including 2 sweeps. You're a crying disgrace
All that matters you fish brained kakpipe cosmonaut!

Lmaooo you're a fucktardious cretin for sure. When did Schroeder become an all-star?

The knobjockey mentioned Jimmy Butler who joined Philly midseason. Can you imagine this shameless oxygen thief

Your Nomadic Fulani Herdsman of a player didn't win a title in his first season at any team even with two all-stars and a deep bench, so why should a mid-level guy like Butler be expected to do similar you shameless oxygen thief

Every player would win rings if they jumped ship every 4 years and had the fortune of two all-stars in their primes for support

Here we go again, the habitual back tracking from the incorrigible fool in way over his head. First it was every player, now its every allstar, then its has to be a full season? I mean even you have to admit you sound like a two faced dummy at this point cheesy

LOL Just one instance where jordan won without scottie pippen and its over, i'll take an L and go.

So as for butler, are you saying butler will win next year?

And yet one went 6-0 with 6 MVPs while the other went 3-6. LeStats padder is just Westbrook surrounded with more talent. Nobody's GOAT
LMAO! You sound desperate coke head, Demar derozan beating carpenters in the finals. whoopty fvcking doo, @ me when westbrick shoots 50% from the field you inbrad oaf!

Rodman and his 4ppg grin grin this efulefu needs deliverance. He didn't need Grant for his second 3peat neither did he need Rodman for his first. Interchangeable pieces.
When has rodman ever been known for his scoring? Does this bampot not know who rodman is? I'm talking about the rodman that led the league in rebounding the whole three years he was with that bald gambler you wonky dweeb!

Unlike you ret@rded LeNomads we Jordan fans recognize the contributions of role players. That is why John Paxson and Steve Kerr got due props for hitting game winners.
LMAO! Since when? I would have sworn based on what you say that he was a one man god who never needed any one to win. Seems i really do have you in a headlock!

Whereas Le 3-6 Mafia worshippers like you phoolishly swear he can win it all by himself then blame the role players when they don't deliver. Like they say if you got to call yourself the GOAT then you're not really the GOAT
Where did i ever claim that? Thats perjury you abominable bum! I have receipts, wheres yours? GOAT James, the king of akron, the chosen one, the slayer of the 73 win team, the owner of the oracle arena. MJs worst nightmare. He can say it as many times as he pleases, its a fvcking fact!

Half the rookie class make up how many percent of the league again?

You should be embarrassed your Nomadic MCM is closer to Kobe than Jordan. I'm sure that one has you suicidal. That players and not actual Reddit nerds like you respect and recognize Kobe's game
LMAO that would imply i actually care about what a bunch of dim witted mor.ons think. A league filled with intellectual buffoons and dropouts shouldnt influence my thinking. I mean iverson and durant were at number 5 LMAO grin grin

I swear you have the memory of a Goldfish. What I said was Kyrie going into his 4th and 5th season based on his trajectory would improve even if he were paired with a paraplegic like yourself

So if the Lakers clearly struggle without LeNomad and they have not made a significant enough jump to forestall Magic from wanting to trade them all then what has changed?
Kyrie also struggled without lebron in year 1. Did griffin try to trade him because of it? what is this dummy saying

Magic resigned you fetid buffoon. LeNomad's body language and constantly throwing his younger teammates under the bus with his words enabled a toxic atmosphere for everyone including the coach. You know LeNomad is always antsy when he can't get multiple all-stars to come play with him and help him to a ring
How cute, this gullible cheesy cheesy cheesy nyaff thinks magic resigned

At 40. It's allowed

This is awfully rich coming from the manservant of a player who got stuffed by Mario phuckin Hezonja and others like Jason Terry and Bojan Bogdanovic who is as athletic as an Italian mobster
LMAO Michael Jordan got blocked four times by Reggie Lewis in one friggin game GTFOH with that rubbish.

Hornacek formed the core of a team that was sweeping Prime Shaq and beating Olajuwon and Barkley. The rest of your drivel I sh!t on
So hornacek guarded shaq yes? he guarded hakeem and barkley too yes? This clown is confused! Imagine a team having hornacek amongst its core cheesy cheesy

Lmaooo Kid Cudi? Lmaooo what a soap!! I've been arguing with a tool that thinks Kid Cudi is a rapper and thinks grime is superior to rap. You have such poor taste at everything it blows my mind
I dont expect a nincompoop like you to respect the musical genius of scott mescudi, the originator. frankly id be offended if you did. PS If popularist mass appealing beats marketed for simpletons is what you're into then i can see why you think rap is better than grime. I on the other hand prefer deep complex lyrics. Again, i dont expect an autistic half wit to understand. But the funny thing is most people dont even know jack sh-t about grime, they've just been brain washed. Grime artists are by far the best lyricists in the world, go listen to any track from kanos made in the manor, or any of wretch 32s (bests lyricist in the world by a mile) fire in the booths especially the one with avelino or part 5, then listen to any track from wileys godfather album or any of akalas fire in the booths. Dont make ret.arded statements about sh-t you know nothing about you ignorant fool.

LOL My relationship status is "not gay" since thats what you want to know you despicable fa.ggot

And I ignored that because it had nothing to do with what I was trying to say but since you insist on dancing naked in the market square, let me oblige you with drums and percussion because Millennials gon Millennial

Did you just say the league had no handlers? Did you watch Zeke? Kidd, Jason Williams? AI, Penny Hardaway? Tim Hardaway? Is this Philistine insane? How much more blasphemy can you possibly type with your leprous fingers?
How stupid do you have to be to think any of those guys measures to kyrie in terms of handles. LMAO! The only person who even comes close in the history of the game is pistol pete. Kemba friggin walker is a better handler than half those carpenters.

I won't even talk about the fact that most of these so-called shooters are such notorious defensive sieves coaches literally hide them on defense unlike the likes of Gary Payton, Zeke, Moncrief etc that always played both ends of the floor. Only dangerously obtuse muppets like you would think freakish athleticism or pure ability to shoot guarantees anything
This inveterate lumpsucker thinks guarding financial analysts in the hand checking era makes you scary cheesy cheesy

That was why I brought up the San Antonio example to counter your stewpid noise about athleticism, skilled juggernauts and other sundry megedefegede that came out your leprous fingers. Sodomite
I put them in the same sentence. Seems the inbred nincompoop is cross eyed as well since you only saw the former. You ignored the other because it didnt fit into your dimwitted narrative. grin grin

Yes. Midgets like Mount Mutombo and the other true bigs the GOAT used to dunk on frequently.
LOL The cookie monster? Again blocking midgets and architects makes you scary? Your man was dunking on plumbers the g league would vomit. Miss me with that trash!

In a league where a barely 6'7 ninja like Draymond Green can conveniently play Center is what Jordan won't absolutely smash! Someone that could dunk from the free throw line? Lmaooo what a decrepit cretin

Choke off this! LeStatPadder Le3-6 Mafia member grin grin
We've seen Draymond vs Derozan. You know how many players in the league today can dunk from the free thow line? LOOOL cheesy cheesy

Like i said, one instance of jordan winning without pippen, just one. This bald fraud stacked his team with all time greats and went about bullying teaching assistants and truck drivers cheesy cheesy cheesy

In other news big baby pissed hot. If he was plan a i cant wait to see plan b cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2019
This guy should just give me just one instance of jordan winning literally anything without pippen and its over, just one!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Celtics, Bucks and Rockets march on
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2019
True?

Re: The NBA Begins by BetterWorld100: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
I just discovered how to make legit money by answering questions and making accurate predictions. It is for real. Whatsapp 09013910304 for this SECRET.. You have nothing to lose.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Not to brag but I know I'm a better three-point shooter than Westbrook. He's a great point guard but his shooting is greatly terrible.
A40:
Westbrook in Bricko mode. Smh

5-20.

The difference in quality of play between their guards is mental
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
A40:
How did the Celtics pull that off?? Wow. I still can't believe my eyes! They were down 12 at a point then Kyrie just went nuclear.

The Pacers are a terrible offensive team though. If the Celtics think they would get away with this against better offenses they are in for a shocker

All those "analysts" shouting that Kyrie isnt needed have kept quiet. Just because you made the ECF last year doesnt mean you will this year. The top 6 in the east are much better than they were last year.

Players need to learn not to take loud mouths like SAS seriously. You will just ruin team chemistry and cost yourself.

Celtics are in trouble though. This effort will not work in the next series
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
birdman:

the longer the playoffs go, the more comfortable Denver will get. They have enough talent to win 4 out of 7 versus any team. Spurs are in trouble
na so una dey talk, spurs is in trouble, no more playoffs basketball for spurs. Well guess what, we will disappoint you guys again, if it was about talent and being comfortable, the warriors would be 2-0 up by now . Keep sleeping on spurs
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Not to brag but I know I'm a better three-point shooter than Westbrook. He's a great point guard but his shooting is greatly terrible.
na so, guy street basketball is different from nba basketball. I am sure he makes them in practice,but when he is in the heat of the moment he looses concentration.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
whitlock don finish west brick o. Dat guy get bad mouth i swear
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
yomi96:
whitlock don finish west brick o. Dat guy get bad mouth i swear

You listen to Jason Whitlock

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

You listen to Jason Whitlock
i watch speak for your self, i like his soliloquy, call him wat ever you want, he his way smarter than all those junk analytics on fox
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
yomi96:
i watch speak for your self, i like his soliloquy, call him wat ever you want, he his way smarter than all those junk analytics on fox

Ewwwwww!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Lmaooo. And his shooting stroke is pretty ok. I have seen guys with uglier strokes make at a higher percentage. He just flat out misses
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
yomi96:
You like that Unrepentant Uncle Ruckus? That man is the worst self loathing Uncle Tom I've ever seen. A crying disgrace
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
yomi96:
na so, guy street basketball is different from nba basketball. I am sure he makes them in practice,but when he is in the heat of the moment he looses concentration.

Spot on with your statement...You are right!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
birdman:

All those "analysts" shouting that Kyrie isnt needed have kept quiet. Just because you made the ECF last year doesnt mean you will this year. The top 6 in the east are much better than they were last year.

Players need to learn not to take loud mouths like SAS seriously. You will just ruin team chemistry and cost yourself.

Celtics are in trouble though. This effort will not work in the next series
They didn't take into account the fact that the East could have gotten better and the fact that their young players could plateau.

Lmaooo SAS knows what he is doing. These guys sometimes drop contrary hot takes for shock value

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
A40:
You like that Unrepentant Uncle Ruckus? That man is the worst self loathing Uncle Tom I've ever seen. A crying disgrace
laughs, he can be annoying, but you cant deny the fact that he has his way with words, especially his prologue.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
yomi96:
laughs, he can be annoying, but you cant deny the fact that he has his way with words, especially his prologue.
I'm sick of that tap dancing, race baiting, Yessa massa hollering buffoon. It's a pity the other guys there, Marcellus and co can't call him out cos they aren't trying to lose their jobs
Re: The NBA Begins by rainbow333(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbbxIunoLg

*Another Rib cracker*���

*Some friends can be stupid and crazy sometimes*���
*Share to that best friend of yours*

*Watch, share and drop your answers on the comment box don't forget to subscribe* �� *it's free*

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
rainbow333:

*Another Rib cracker*���

*Some friends can be stupid and crazy sometimes*���
*Share to that best friend of yours*

*Watch, share and drop your answers on the comment box don't forget to subscribe* �� *it's free*

Come!!! Are you ok like this?? In fact, you know what? Don't worry. Continue.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
yomi96:
na so una dey talk, spurs is in trouble, no more playoffs basketball for spurs. Well guess what, we will disappoint you guys again, if it was about talent and being comfortable, the warriors would be 2-0 up by now . Keep sleeping on spurs

I am not sleeping on the spurs. DeRozan has proved he was not the weaker link in Toronto so Spurs have a good shot. But this series has game 7 written all over it.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

This was an era where teams below .500 routinely made the playoffs anyway. The East was mostly rubbish

Nooo you im.becile! This is what you said why are you back tracking again. I swear every time i put this crack baby in a head lock he tries to wriggle out by changing what he said stop it man its pathetic. Just admit you pull dumb sh-t out your arse hole without any understanding of what they mean period. Better than this shameless running man dance you are doing. Theres no shame if you humbly admit defeat, everyone here can already see who has the superior argument small fry, everyone can already see who the superior man is. cheesy cheesy
STFU you LeNomad fellating Thotiana. In LeNomad's first 10 seasons in the league the Eastern Conference had teams below .500 making the playoffs 7 times so my statement was 1000% correct.

However, digressing from that the core of this argument still revolves around the competition compared to the other conference. I wouldn't comment on the rubbish the East was if it were at par with the West because that would defeat the argument you brainless donkey shagger

You must be genetically ret@rded to think you can outwit the bricks of shit I deposit every morning in an argument never mind myself

Mr Phil Jackson got Michael Jordan past the First round. Brainlessav Moronovich

ReysonDrabek:

LMAO Now its wade and bosh where did ray allen go? clown! keep moving your goal post cheesy cheesy cheesy
Imagine having prime Wade and Bosh and you could still summon the best shooter of all-time at the time when shit got critical. This is the kind of advantage LeNomad had

ReysonDrabek:

And lebron still led them in all categories. Your man had two all time greats in phil and scottie. I just want you to give me an instance where he won without pippen, just one instance and i will stop all of this, i promise!
Because he is a LeStats padder! You think the GOAT couldn't get a couple of more rebounds and an assist per game if he set his mind to it?

This was a dude that led the league thrice in steals and is one of only three players that managed 200+ steals and 100+ blocks in a season. As a shooting guard. GTFOH

Did Pippen win without him? Did Phil Jackson win before Jordan?

ReysonDrabek:

LOL As if any of them would want to team up with that ball hogging team mate punching degenerate.
That's why he won triple their rings. Olajuwon,Barkley and Drexler teamed up and got beat twice. The GOAT beat them. In hindsight they are probably regretting not teaming up with the GOAT. Not like the GOAT needs them, he's not a team hopping fraud like your Nomadic Fulani Herdsman

ReysonDrabek:

My point is dont bring someone who sh-t the bed in the finals to overestimate his influence you debased reprogate!
Keep this same energy for LeNomad who scored 8 pts in an NBA Finals game and was the 3rd best scorer on his team you sodomite

ReysonDrabek:

All that matters you fish brained kakpipe cosmonaut!
6 >>> 3 you no maths understanding midget

ReysonDrabek:

Every player would win rings if they jumped ship every 4 years and had the fortune of two all-stars in their primes for support

Here we go again, the habitual back tracking from the incorrigible fool in way over his head. First it was every player, now its every allstar, then its has to be a full season? I mean even you have to admit you sound like a two faced dummy at this point cheesy

LOL Just one instance where jordan won without scottie pippen and its over, i'll take an L and go.

So as for butler, are you saying butler will win next year?
What is wrong with this fetid simple-minded Fulani Hillbilly? Must someone breakdown even the most basic of concepts to you?

So when I say every player that to you in your poorly formed brain must mean even Patrick Beverley teams up with all-stars and wins titles or that they must win titles every year. Did LeNomad win every year? Bilewu

ReysonDrabek:

LMAO! You sound desperate coke head, Demar derozan beating carpenters in the finals. whoopty fvcking doo, @ me when westbrick shoots 50% from the field you inbrad oaf!
Yeah Carpenters like Magic, Worthy, Drexler, Barkley, Payton, Malone etc. Shameless LeNomad Thotiana

ReysonDrabek:

When has rodman ever been known for his scoring? Does this bampot not know who rodman is? I'm talking about the rodman that led the league in rebounding the whole three years he was with that bald gambler you wonky dweeb!
Lool this sewer inhaling nuisance wants to tell me about Rodman. Rebounding is good but the GOAT did a 3peat without Rodman so migrate from my mentions with that booty chatter

ReysonDrabek:

LMAO! Since when? I would have sworn based on what you say that he was a one man god who never needed any one to win. Seems i really do have you in a headlock!
Only LeNomads regurgitate this line. Quote anywhere myself or any Jordan fan didn't have help. The argument was he never had to abdicate his throne and team up with his draft mates to pursue titles when the going got tough unlike your Nomadic Fulani Herdsman he stayed the course and didn't fold like your Kunta Kinte faux goat

ReysonDrabek:

Where did i ever claim that? Thats perjury you abominable bum! I have receipts, wheres yours? GOAT James, the king of akron, the chosen one, the slayer of the 73 win team, the owner of the oracle arena. MJs worst nightmare. He can say it as many times as he pleases, its a fvcking fact!
Lmaooo insecure mofos. Just like their leader! I have never seen any great in a team sport call themselves the GOAT. Not Gretzky, not Brady and other Greats with a much more loaded résumé.

MJ's worst nightmare? Lmaooo. 73% of players playing in the sport 16 years since he retired still consider him the GOAT.

Jordans outsell LeNomad's shoes 10 to 1. He's trying to remake Jordan's movie. Lmaooo and yet this delusional cretin has the nerve to call the GOAT wannabe a nightmare. Bahahahahaha

ReysonDrabek:

LMAO that would imply i actually care about what a bunch of dim witted mor.ons think. A league filled with intellectual buffoons and dropouts shouldnt influence my thinking. I mean iverson and durant were at number 5 LMAO grin grin
Your opinion holds no weight in the grand scheme of things you peasant. So what does it matter if you care or don't care?

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?

ReysonDrabek:

Kyrie also struggled without lebron in year 1. Did griffin try to trade him because of it? what is this dummy saying
Try to trade a two-time all star just in his 4th season. Lmaooooo. This Fulani Hillbilly no go kill person with buffoonery

ReysonDrabek:

How cute, this gullible cheesy cheesy cheesy nyaff thinks magic resigned
Jeanie wouldn't have the stones to fire Magic you laboratory ret@rd

He's worth at least half a billion. That's called F.U money you Muppet

ReysonDrabek:

LMAO Michael Jordan got blocked four times by Reggie Lewis in one friggin game GTFOH with that rubbish.
Reggie Lewis was at least an all-star who was doing 17ppg till his untimely death and he was actually taller than the GOAT

And guess whose team went on to win the title that year? Unlike your Nomadic copycat who was blocked by a draft bust named Mario and would be busy filming Space Jam 2. What a fraud!

Says he better than Mike but always trying to be like Mike. A stan

ReysonDrabek:

So hornacek guarded shaq yes? he guarded hakeem and barkley too yes? This clown is confused! Imagine a team having hornacek amongst its core cheesy cheesy
STFU. And that team with Hornacek at its core beat a combined 7 future Hall of Famers. Chew on that you inbred son of sodom

ReysonDrabek:

I dont expect a nincompoop like you to respect the musical genius of scott mescudi, the originator. frankly id be offended if you did. PS If popularist mass appealing beats marketed for simpletons is what you're into then i can see why you think rap is better than grime. I on the other hand prefer deep complex lyrics. Again, i dont expect an autistic half wit to understand. But the funny thing is most people dont even know jack sh-t about grime, they've just been brain washed. Grime artists are by far the best lyricists in the world, go listen to any track from kanos made in the manor, or any of wretch 32s (bests lyricist in the world by a mile) fire in the booths especially the one with avelino or part 5, then listen to any track from wileys godfather album or any of akalas fire in the booths. Dont make ret.arded statements about sh-t you know nothing about you ignorant fool.
Lmaooooo at this gangrenous ret@rd with shitbricks for brains. I wouldn't expect you tramadol chewing, sewer sniffing hillbilly to understand or appreciate the art form that is rap music. Kid Cudi? Don't get me wrong Kid Cudi is decent but this donkey shagger actually compared grime to rap? Holy Moses!

Kid Cudi to Biggie? Pac? Jay, Nas, Em, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Big Pun, Wu-Tang. No wonder you prefer the imitation LeNomad to the actual GOAT. What a queefin tw@t

And the cheek of this batshit crazy Cyprus boy to try to tell me about grime! If you don't GTFOH you sedentary bozo! When did you start listening to Grime? I have been bumping Grime while you were still chasing your Uncle's goats in Funtua. What can you fvcktardious cretin tell me about grime. I fvck with Grime from time to time. I listen to Wiley, Skepta, Kano, Buggsy Malone and the rest so never in your useless existence ever tell me about grime (rap's poor cousin)

ReysonDrabek:

LOL My relationship status is "not gay" since thats what you want to know you despicable fa.ggot
Shut up you disgusting child abusing nonce. I feel awful for the poor infant that's about to catch VVF thanks to your stupid culture that believes 12 year olds are ripe for marriage. Nonces

ReysonDrabek:

How stupid do you have to be to think any of those guys measures to kyrie in terms of handles. LMAO! The only person who even comes close in the history of the game is pistol pete. Kemba friggin walker is a better handler than half those carpenters.
You obviously didn't see AI or White Chocolate who could cross you over into the shadow realm play. Sick of you fvxkin ignorant Millennials disrespecting the game no home training no manners

ReysonDrabek:

LOL The cookie monster? Again blocking midgets and architects makes you scary? Your man was dunking on plumbers the g league would vomit. Miss me with that trash!

[quote author=ReysonDrabek post=77638444]
We've seen Draymond vs Derozan. You know how many players in the league today can dunk from the free thow line? LOOOL cheesy cheesy
And yet they don't

ReysonDrabek:

Like i said, one instance of jordan winning without pippen, just one. This bald fraud stacked his team with all time greats and went about bullying teaching assistants and truck drivers cheesy cheesy cheesy

In other news big baby pissed hot. If he was plan a i cant wait to see plan b cheesy cheesy
Give me one instance of LeNomad not needing at least two all-stars and a bunch of seasoned vets and I would agree

Fvck that rotund buffoon Big Baby. I was really looking forward to that fight. Seems he tried to juice to improve his aerobic capacity. Heard AJ wants to fight King Kong next (another notorious juicer. Smh)
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
A40:
STFU you LeNomad fellating Thotiana. In LeNomad's first 10 seasons in the league the Eastern Conference had teams below .500 making the playoffs 7 times so my statement was 1000% correct.

However, digressing from that the core of this argument still revolves around the competition compared to the other conference. I wouldn't comment on the rubbish the East was if it were at par with the West because that would defeat the argument you brainless donkey shagger

You must be genetically ret@rded to think you can outwit the bricks of shit I deposit every morning in an argument never mind myself

Mr Phil Jackson got Michael Jordan past the First round. Brainlessav Moronovich
WTF is this bozo saying Small fry it seems you are spiraling out of control. Havent had your daily supply of crack have you? Lebron has never made the playoffs with a losing record, your man has so again how dare you talk about losing teams in the playoffs? Small fry whats the difference between bricks of sh-t and the nonsense you've been typing on this thread? lord have mercy it gets worse? LOL Everyone knows i'm your daddy, so i wont give up on you.

Imagine having prime Wade and Bosh and you could still summon the best shooter of all-time at the time when shit got critical. This is the kind of advantage LeNomad had
LOOOL! This dunce actually thinks heatles wade with no knees was prime d wade. This incorrigible doofus thinks heatles ray allen was jesus shuttlesworth. You are a hopeless brainless oaf small fry. Imagine being on a 72 win team with pippen rodman etc and being coached by phil jackson and then imagine this niwtit speaking about advantage grin

Because he is a LeStats padder! You think the GOAT couldn't get a couple of more rebounds and an assist per game if he set his mind to it?

This was a dude that led the league thrice in steals and is one of only three players that managed 200+ steals and 100+ blocks in a season. As a shooting guard. GTFOH
LMAO! Why would he when he didnt need to? when others can do the dirty work and he can take all the credit.

Did Pippen win without him? Did Phil Jackson win before Jordan?
Jordan without pippen, awful record, perennial first round exit, not a single playoff series win to his name.

Pippen without jordan, 55 wins, and only lost to bad refereeing in the ECF semis. Phil jackson went on to win 5 titles without that bald reprobate. You speak as if its that bald cry baby that taught phil how to coach or taught him the triangle offense LOOL! You're such a clown!

That's why he won triple their rings. Olajuwon,Barkley and Drexler teamed up and got beat twice. The GOAT beat them. In hindsight they are probably regretting not teaming up with the GOAT. Not like the GOAT needs them, he's not a team hopping fraud like your Nomadic Fulani Herdsman
LMAO FOH! what a dunce! Unless the jeffrey played for the utah jazz that degenerate never faced those three in the finals you shameless ignoramus. SMH Them man are just kings of lying, them man are just lying kings! cheesy cheesy

Keep this same energy for LeNomad who scored 8 pts in an NBA Finals game and was the 3rd best scorer on his team you sodomite

6 >>> 3 you no maths understanding midget

Horrys 7 > 6, russells 11 > 6. You know why no one ever puts russell in the GOAT conversation, because it is a well known fact that he played against tax advisers and US senators. Just like your man jeffrey the flat track bully!

What is wrong with this fetid simple-minded Fulani Hillbilly? Must someone breakdown even the most basic of concepts to you?

So when I say every player that to you in your poorly formed brain must mean even Patrick Beverley teams up with all-stars and wins titles or that they must win titles every year. Did LeNomad win every year? Bilewu
LMAO Now hes back tracking again, anyone doesnt mean anyone anymore. nigga GTFOH with that bull jive. You two faced b-tch as- nigga!

Yeah Carpenters like Magic, Worthy, Drexler, Barkley, Payton, Malone etc. Shameless LeNomad Thotiana
Dont forget plumbers and lecturers.

Lool this sewer inhaling nuisance wants to tell me about Rodman. Rebounding is good but the GOAT did a 3peat without Rodman so migrate from my mentions with that booty chatter
Didnt this jobby jouster just try to use rodmans scoring to discredit him because the kakpipe cosmonaut had no idea who rodman is or what he did? LMAO! Now its he didnt need him. You'll repent soon, i told you "I am your Daddy!".

Only LeNomads regurgitate this line. Quote anywhere myself or any Jordan fan didn't have help. The argument was he never had to abdicate his throne and team up with his draft mates to pursue titles when the going got tough unlike your Nomadic Fulani Herdsman he stayed the course and didn't fold like your Kunta Kinte faux goat
So Lebron was supposed to stay and wait for Dan friggin Gilbert to put a team around him so he can end up like karl malone? LMAO You jordan stans are so foolish its sad to see.

Lmaooo insecure mofos. Just like their leader! I have never seen any great in a team sport call themselves the GOAT. Not Gretzky, not Brady and other Greats with a much more loaded résumé.
Arent you the one who always argues cristiano ronaldo is the GOAT? How many times has he said hes the GOAT? Dont even try to deny it because i have receipts, see the thing with me is i never forget you two faced dingbat!

MJ's worst nightmare? Lmaooo. 73% of players playing in the sport 16 years since he retired still consider him the GOAT.

Jordans outsell LeNomad's shoes 10 to 1. He's trying to remake Jordan's movie. Lmaooo and yet this delusional cretin has the nerve to call the GOAT wannabe a nightmare. Bahahahahaha
Guess who got a life time shoe deal. Guess who is about to make a better space jam. Not Kobe, that bald fool knows who the real threat to his legacy is, he knows the king will always laugh at the jester!

Your opinion holds no weight in the grand scheme of things you peasant. So what does it matter if you care or don't care?

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?
WELP! This muppet is actually quoting a poll with iverson at number 5 to make a point cheesy cheesy

Try to trade a two-time all star just in his 4th season. Lmaooooo. This Fulani Hillbilly no go kill person with buffoonery
This dolt just stipulated that if young guys dont do well without lebron they should be traded, kyrie wasnt playing well without lebron wtf does it matter? he should be traded as well no? you lying no good nyaff!

Jeanie wouldn't have the stones to fire Magic you laboratory ret@rd

He's worth at least half a billion. That's called F.U money you Muppet
LMAO! Now its not incompetence or lebron that did him its FU money. Magic has FU money, Jeanie has "no, FU money".

Reggie Lewis was at least an all-star who was doing 17ppg till his untimely death and he was actually taller than the GOAT
Mario is the same height as lebron and was pushed into lebron by Deandre jordan. Still better than being stuffed four times in one game LMAO!

And guess whose team went on to win the title that year? Unlike your Nomadic copycat who was blocked by a draft bust named Mario and would be busy filming Space Jam 2. What a fraud!

Says he better than Mike but always trying to be like Mike. A stan
lmao! still doesnt change the fact that he got stuffed four times in one game. Trying to be? the day lebron goes on the field and shoots 50 shots and bricks more than half of them then you'll can say hes trying to be like mike. The day he goes from pass first point forward to brick machine then you can compare him to that bald degenerate!

STFU. And that team with Hornacek at its core beat a combined 7 future Hall of Famers. Chew on that you inbred son of sodom
LMAO Even his name is weak. Hornacek. Plumbers and carpenters in the hall of fame. How many bums from the early days made the HOF because of how bad the talent was? FOH you empty headed crack baby!

Lmaooooo at this gangrenous ret@rd with shitbricks for brains. I wouldn't expect you tramadol chewing, sewer sniffing hillbilly to understand or appreciate the art form that is rap music. Kid Cudi? Don't get me wrong Kid Cudi is decent but this donkey shagger actually compared grime to rap? Holy Moses!

Kid Cudi to Biggie? Pac? Jay, Nas, Em, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Big Pun, Wu-Tang. No wonder you prefer the imitation LeNomad to the actual GOAT. What a queefin tw@t

And the cheek of this batshit crazy Cyprus boy to try to tell me about grime! If you don't GTFOH you sedentary bozo! When did you start listening to Grime? I have been bumping Grime while you were still chasing your Uncle's goats in Funtua. What can you fvcktardious cretin tell me about grime. I fvck with Grime from time to time. I listen to Wiley, Skepta, Kano, Buggsy Malone and the rest so never in your useless existence ever tell me about grime (rap's poor cousin)
Why are you so obsessed with cyprus man? i've personally never been but i've heard its a place for necessitous crack heads so i guess you'll fit right in.

Like i said, you even beginning to appreciate the greatness of the originator is so far beyond your mental capacity its not even funny.

Biggie? pac? Wu tang? you mean the rabble rousing simpletons with bars more basic than washing soap? LMAO! FOH Clown! Again, how do you expect a friggin crack baby to tell the difference? all he hears is beats and profanity and the savage in him cant resist but fall for his most primal monkey instincts cheesy cheesy

LOL You listen to grime time to time FOH! You dont know sh-t about grime or you wont admit to listen to bugzy friggin malone you nitwit! Just leave it at you dont know grime. Stop making a fool out of yourself! Clown!

Shut up you disgusting child abusing nonce. I feel awful for the poor infant that's about to catch VVF thanks to your stupid culture that believes 12 year olds are ripe for marriage. Nonces
LMAO Say what you want about the GREAT INVIOLABLE NORTH but at least we dont go about mining the skulls of babies. At least i'm not the product of a baby factory or some harlot in a brothel. Dont even speak about culture because you have none you dumb ape, you lot will still be primal illiterates living in huts and running about naked if not for the brits. We are not your bloody mates small fry, dont ever disrespect the demigods in the north ever again you irritable chimpanzee!

You obviously didn't see AI or White Chocolate who could cross you over into the shadow realm play. Sick of you fvxkin ignorant Millennials disrespecting the game no home training no manners
This imb.ecile is comparing someone who never made the allstar game to kyrie. And dont even start with me about that brick machine, i respect him so i'll leave it at that!

Give me one instance of LeNomad not needing at least two all-stars and a bunch of seasoned vets and I would agree
At least he doesnt get swept in the first round without two all stars. At least hes made the finals without two all stars, small fry your man has never won a playoff series without pippen GTFOH!

Fvck that rotund buffoon Big Baby. I was really looking forward to that fight. Seems he tried to juice to improve his aerobic capacity. Heard AJ wants to fight King Kong next (another notorious juicer. Smh)
Well Its like the thing with TJ, Cody not only called him out but stated what he was doping with before he popped. Wilder called miller out about doping two years ago and big baby has pooped before so its hard not see that its intentional. As for ortiz, now you cant talk about fighting leftovers. Truth is i'm actually more excited to see ortiz vs AJ than the Miller fight, i might actually watch this one. Ortiz might be 50 but hes no joke!
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
birdman:

I am not sleeping on the spurs. DeRozan has proved he was not the weaker link in Toronto so Spurs have a good shot. But this series has game 7 written all over it.
lowry is the weaker link, sas has been saying it for eons now but masai ujiri was to blind to see

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.