Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626671 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
A40:
33-1 though. Only L was to Joseph Parker. On points!

Can you see the problem with your statement?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
A40:
Lmaooo are you a jester?

Didn't your LeNomad shoot 3/11 vs the Pistons and the Cavs still won by 16

The 07 Cavs? LMAO! after LeBron stole their soul in game 5 scoring the last 25 points for the Cavs? Don't forget the 8 assists and 14 boards. Dont even compare jordans team with the 07 Cavs, don't even bring that team up man. Try again.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Some who looks up to Nick Wright. You see I didn't even bother. grin
Who do you look up to? Nick Wright has his own show on a reputable network and you're here crying like an underfed baby. If you're that good you should be the one on that show. Talking trash on here, smh
Re: The NBA Begins by Ocon: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Insult upon insult angry

It just keep getting worse everyday

Please, can't you guys analyze and make opinions without taking it personal?

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
steady986:

Who do you look up to? Nick Wright has his own show on a reputable network and you're here crying like an underfed baby. If you're that good you should be the one on that show. Talking trash on here, smh
Which show? And do you say reputable? Nick Wright has a reputable show? Someone who has been a complete embarrassment to his position even as a co-host? Couldn't be me. I see why you find him reputable. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ocon:
Insult upon insult angry

IKR! All they do is insult people for no reason. Smooshchn and A40 especially. I just go about minding my business and someone just throws insults at me. Really sad what they've turned this thread into.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
steady986:

Always ranting like an idiot. Senseless human being. How do you even keep friends?
LOL. U still don't have sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ocon:
Insult upon insult angry

When some people get LeBron's dick outta thier mouth then we can stop abusing each other
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hardetayour:
When some people get LeBron's dick outta thier mouth then we can stop abusing each other
This guy with your name like you stay in Lekki. Don't let these boys turn you to Mushin Boy. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ocon:
Insult upon insult angry

It's something else. Someone drops a post, and because it doesn't tally with what they believe in, they start to throw insults. To me that's childishness. If you don't like a post, simply pass, or give an objective counter-argument without insulting. Some people just need to grow up. The more I try to avoid them the more they just keep showing up.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by darkelf: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ocon:
Insult upon insult angry

Many immature kids posing as men on this thread. They seem to thrive on it
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
SmooshCHN:
This guy with your name like you stay in Lekki. Don't let these boys turn you to Mushin Boy. grin cheesy cheesy
If I tell u who I be, u no go believe me. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hardetayour:

So how are you lot even able to type when they have lebrons dick up their mouth and you have currys dick up yours
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Can you see the problem with your statement?
Joseph Parker is hardly a scrub and he took him all the way. He's pretty decent. Not my fault your boy is too juiced up he gladly turned down what would have been his biggest payday by 1400%
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

The 07 Cavs? LMAO! after LeBron stole their soul in game 5 scoring the last 25 points for the Cavs? Don't forget the 8 assists and 14 boards. Dont even compare jordans team with the 07 Cavs, don't even bring that team up man. Try again.
Who cares? Show me any Conference or NBA Finals where LeNomad scored 51% of the team's total. If the GOAT's team was so loaded then common sense dictates Jordan wouldn't ever need to score that many points to secure a Win.

Lmaooo your man actually shot 32/90 I know he was young but 35% from the field grin grin

I showed you a game where LeNomad was abysmal and the Cavs won comfortably thanks to his teammates. QED

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:52am On May 01, 2019
A40:
Who cares? Show me any Conference or NBA Finals where LeNomad scored 51% of the team's total. If the GOAT's team was so loaded then common sense dictates Jordan wouldn't ever need to score that many points to secure a Win.

Lmaooo your man actually shot 32/90 I know he was young but 35% from the field grin grin

I showed you a game where LeNomad was abysmal and the Cavs won comfortably thanks to his teammates. QED

You're missing the point. His team was so stacked all he ever needed to do was score and even when he didnt, it has already been proven his team mates step up to the plate to bail him out. Lebron does more than just score and carries most of the offensive work load for his team. No wonder his team went from 57 wins to 55 wins without him.

The cheek of this guy bringing up the 2007 cavs to prove how stacked lebrons teams are LMAO!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:53am On May 01, 2019
Michael Jordan is 6-0 in the finals thats why hes the GOAT they say. Well....

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:55am On May 01, 2019
A40:
Joseph Parker is hardly a scrub and he took him all the way. He's pretty decent. Not my fault your boy is too juiced up he gladly turned down what would have been his biggest payday by 1400%

This man could fight a wooden poll and you stans will find a way to justify it cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2019
ReysonDrabek:
Michael Jordan is 6-0 in the finals thats why hes the GOAT they say. Well....

word
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:34am On May 01, 2019
i am not in support of ref blaming. That last blown call was one of many in the game. I didnt like the no call but I dislike just as much this Rockets thing where we keeping talking about refs. This is weakness. It needs to stop. Play better next time
Re: The NBA Begins by Eyedea(m): 1:51am On May 01, 2019
Khris Middleton balling out

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:03am On May 01, 2019
We played very poorly especially after the 2nd quarter and we are not going to make excuses. We failed to do a lot of things, made bad decisions with the ball, missed easy buckets and missed tons of defensive assignments.

On to game 3.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 3:06am On May 01, 2019
the bucks came to play tonight, nice d on kyrie.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2019
This is the sort of blowout the Celtics needed to avoid to have a shot in this series. Now the Bucks have them mentally.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 3:11am On May 01, 2019
steady986:
This is the sort of blowout the Celtics needed to avoid to have a shot in this series. Now the Bucks have them mentally.
Blowouts are bound to happen in playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 3:17am On May 01, 2019
Roland17:
We played very poorly especially after the 2nd quarter and we are not going to make excuses. We failed to do a lot of things, made bad decisions with the ball, missed easy buckets and missed tons of defensive assignments.

On to game 3.
Celts stopped playing at halftime, that 3rd quarter was a sore to the eye.
Re: The NBA Begins by smokers: 3:20am On May 01, 2019
Giannis a detokunbo
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:41am On May 01, 2019
steady986:

Nah. Celtic did well taking a game on the road.
They will play better at home
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:52am On May 01, 2019
where is paul pierce...mr this is over
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:55am On May 01, 2019
I hope Harden is ok.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 3:58am On May 01, 2019
Oh boy gettıng roasted
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:08am On May 01, 2019
8TOs.. We can do better. Curry better start hitting those shots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Rayd502(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.