Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624021 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:51am On May 20, 2019
A40:
lEBrON mAKes eVErYONe bETTer

I have an interesting stat for you

Without LeBron James on the floor in the 2015 NBA Finals:

JR Smith 0/9 FG
Delly 0/7 FG
J. Jones 0/3 FG
Shumpert 0/2 FG

Total 0/21 FG

PS, I wonder how lebron made Hill brick that FT. I mean you could just tell that man wanted to pee his pants.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:53am On May 20, 2019
The Raptors can not afford to lose this game.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:54am On May 20, 2019
That's a blatant block. Gianni's evicted
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:54am On May 20, 2019
Giannis was really horrible today.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:55am On May 20, 2019
VanVlete na scam las las
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:57am On May 20, 2019
Bledsoe is so awful at basketball. Consummate wasteman
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:03am On May 20, 2019
Kawhi na man las las
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:05am On May 20, 2019
Thinking of spoiling game of thrones for some people after doing some twitter research.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:08am On May 20, 2019
ZenHallewell:
Thinking of spoiling game of thrones for some people after doing some twitter research.

Jon Snow Kills Daenarys.

Bran Stark sits on the iron throne. cheesy

Ohhh lighten up, i told you; its just tits and dragons.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:09am On May 20, 2019
ZenHallewell:

I have an interesting stat for you

Without LeBron James on the floor in the 2015 NBA Finals:

JR Smith 0/9 FG
Delly 0/7 FG
J. Jones 0/3 FG
Shumpert 0/2 FG

Total 0/21 FG

PS, I wonder how lebron made Hill brick that FT. I mean you could just tell that man wanted to pee his pants.
Apparently Jordan Clarkson, George Hill and Rodney Hood didn't come across those stats. There are always two extremes. Plus Shumpert and James Jones? Really?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:12am On May 20, 2019
A40:
Apparently Jordan Clarkson, George Hill and Rodney Hood didn't come across those stats. There are always two extremes. Plus Shumpert and James Jones? Really?

But hood is still a bum, clarkson is still what he was. And yeah IKR, can you believe shumpert was a starter? SMH!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:12am On May 20, 2019
If I'm the Raptors despite the win I'm genuinely worried it took double overtime to beat a team with its two best players playing at G-LEAGUE level

And here's a hint to Budenholzer. Don't play phuckin Eric Bledsoe
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:17am On May 20, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Jon Snow Kills Daenarys.

Bran Stark sits on the iron throne. cheesy

Ohhh lighten up, i told you; its just tits and dragons.
Guy, wetin be dis ?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:30am On May 20, 2019
The Raptors have not done anything until they win game 4. Win game 4 and the series is back.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:00am On May 20, 2019
SIRcumalot:

Guy, wetin be dis ?
Lool chill! we've known the ending since last week. HBO really shat the bed with their logistics
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:25am On May 20, 2019
D. Green deserves a lot of credit for working on his conditioning before the start of the post season. In comparison to the regular season, he definitely looks trimmer and has lost a lot of weight which is buttressed by the pace with which he is moving on the court.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:31am On May 20, 2019
ZenHallewell:

LOOOOL! I've seen your picture small fry, you look like you have vitamin B, C, D and K deficiency. How can a malnourished namby pamby ninny like you fight a greek god like karnthornheart? Maybe you intend to use your ugliness to incapacitate him. cheesy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I know your type. U get orgasm by forming online bully. Keep it up
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:44am On May 20, 2019
Warriors winning this Buck team without KD. The only reason I want KD back is for his legacy. If Warriors win Bucks without KD, His two championship won’t have much worth.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:52am On May 20, 2019
Before I forget, Happy birthday to the “Big Ticket”.
#greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2019
Adetokunbo Mannnn. He and Khris were flat out horrible on the offensive end today however their defence was decent. Bledsoe on the other hand was horrrible. Why does Bud keep starting a Guy that admits He gets incredibly nervous before games? I have lost count of the number of "Poverty Performances" He has delivered this play offs now.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2019
A40:

which is very annoying, considering he is strong enough to get into the paint whenever he decides to.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2019
A40:

which is very annoying, considering he is strong enough to get into the paint whenever he decides to.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2019
ipledge10:
Warriors winning this Buck team without KD. The only reason I want KD back is for his legacy. If Warriors win Bucks without KD, His two championship won’t have much worth.

that legacy is in tatters already. They beat Houston like a drum at home without him. All the struggles they had this season are gone. Apparently the warriors are deadlier without iso ball.

Durant didnt win 2 championships for GS. He helped, that's it. Im not one of those guys who hates on players. Its just fact.

Durant needs to leave and prove himself somewhere else, if he is chasing legacy. If its just rings, then stay. Nothing wrong with that. Nobody remembers Tmac as deadly as he was because no ring.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2019
ZenHallewell:

He'll be fine.

well, we shall see.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 1:20pm On May 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI1LgmyHcsk

Rozier better ball next year after all this talking. Good luck competing against steph and kyrie and russ and dame wall etc.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2019
A40:
If I'm the Raptors despite the win I'm genuinely worried it took double overtime to beat a team with its two best players playing at G-LEAGUE level

And here's a hint to Budenholzer. Don't play phuckin Eric Bledsoe
I don't see it that way. The Raptors did an excellent defensive job on Giannis, that's why it looked like he was playing at G-league level.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2019
steady986:

I don't see it that way. The Raptors did an excellent defensive job on Giannis, that's why it looked like he was playing at G-league level.
I think we've seen that you have to do more than just stopping Giannis to defeat this Bucks team
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2019
birdman:

He lacks the basketball IQ needed to be an elite Point guard. That's why his floor level is so bad you start to wonder how he got in the league. It's one thing for you to have bad shooting nights but you can't miss free throws, display poor ball security all in one night. I'd trade him for Rozier, at least that one is still young and can learn

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:39pm On May 20, 2019
Roland17:

I would not go as far as absolving Dame of his current slump or hinge the stink on his injured ribs because he was horrible in game one and even before this series. The problem with Dame is two pronged if you ask me. One is bad coaching and the other is Dame himself.
The Warriors are sticking to one strategy against Dame and that is to trap him immediately he crosses the half court. Dame is not getting the one on one defense that he seeks or thrives with. Dame is not increasing his pace once he crosses the half court, neither is making quick decisions knowing fully well that they are sending two players to trap him. He ends up taking very difficult shots or turning the ball over.
Scotts is the worst, he knows they are sending traps but still has Dame walk the ball up. Whatever happened to having him run through back screens to establish possession or something else. Let someone else walk the ball up. The Blazers had a very good formula in the end of the 1st and the entire 2nd and it was successful but Stott resorts to his old ways in a game you needed to win at all cost.

Do you care for a job with ESPN as an analyst or you prefer to coach a basketball team instead?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 20, 2019
I dont know if Magic just clarified things or just added more fuel to the fire. First of all to the people saying lebron got rid of Magic, Ha! But its become crystal clear that as long as Rob Pelinka is here, its unlikely any free agent will want to sign with the lakers. Fire KDs serpent brother!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2019
Lmaooo Magic spilling all the tea. It's always what we suspected but hearing it from the horse's mouth in such quick fashion instead of years later when the information is useless is satisfying

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2019
A40:
Lmaooo Magic spilling all the tea. It's always what we suspected but hearing it from the horse's mouth in such quick fashion instead of years later when the information is useless is satisfying

Pouring petrol on a burning house. He mean like that grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.