Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624036 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 20, 2019
Kevin Durant is the softest superstar this league has ever seen. This man is even softer than Dwight Howard.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:25pm On May 20, 2019
ZenHallewell:
Kevin Durant is the softest superstar this league has ever seen. This man is even softer than Dwight Howard.

Response to Chris Broussard..right??
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 20, 2019
aliondo:

Response to Chris Broussard..right??

Yuup!
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:35pm On May 20, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Yuup!

He is just sensitive. .a fan even called him out and he acceptec dat he is sensitive
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
birdman:

Pouring petrol on a burning house. He mean like that grin

To be fair, I watched the entire 30 mins. Other than giving Pelinka a hair cut, it was a very positive interview. I see where he is coming from, I dont like how it was done, but all is forgiven.

And never put faith in another man. It has to make sense for you, like he said. Life lessons mehn

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2019
I've always asked myself. Why the hell does Kevin goddamn Durant cares what people think or say about him.

I want to shake him and be like Nigga you're Kevin Durant. Why do you care??
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 20, 2019
I have felt that way many times. For crying out loud you're an NBA player Kevin. Quit listening to negative stuff.
A40:
I've always asked myself. Why the hell does Kevin goddamn Durant cares what people think or say about him.

I want to shake him and be like Nigga you're Kevin Durant. Why do you care??
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I have felt that way many times. For crying out loud you're an NBA player Kevin. Quit listening to negative stuff.
This is why I am such a fan of the GOAT and Kobe. They never cared how they were perceived. KD wanted to be loved and he can't handle not being loved.

The annoying thing here now is that should he leave Golden State he would most likely be leaving because of the outside noise and not because he wants to leave. People can say what they want but the Warriors recruited him. Draymond was in the parking lot crying and calling KD, they flew to the other side of the continent to get KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:05am On May 21, 2019
I was watching undisputed this morning. The hate that shanon sharpe have for KD is real, just because he stopped Lebron from getting another ring. Dude was all hyped when Broussard was talking.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:18am On May 21, 2019
I see warriors losing tho... it’s gonna be 5 games series
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:35am On May 21, 2019
birdman:

that legacy is in tatters already. They beat Houston like a drum at home without him. All the struggles they had this season are gone. Apparently the warriors are deadlier without iso ball.

Durant didnt win 2 championships for GS. He helped, that's it. Im not one of those guys who hates on players. Its just fact.

Durant needs to leave and prove himself somewhere else, if he is chasing legacy. If its just rings, then stay. Nothing wrong with that. Nobody remembers Tmac as deadly as he was because no ring.
in 15years, people will remember Durant as back to back Finals MVP, and slayer of Lebron.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:35am On May 21, 2019
ipledge10:
I was watching undisputed this morning. The hate that shanon sharpe have for KD is real, just because he won’t stopped Lebron from getting another ring. Dude was all hyped when Broussard was talking.
That's all the media does these days. Hate on KD and try to break up the Warriors. And the next nonsense is "KD has to leave to a team like the Knicks to prove himself". It's the media and the fans are puppets. All they want is story and content. KD leaves the Warriors, the hate will never stop. Funny thing is, KD isn't handling this really well and I don't blame him.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:38am On May 21, 2019
smoosh20:
That's all the media does these days. Hate on KD and try to break up the Warriors. And the next nonsense is "KD has to leave to a team like the Knicks to prove himself". It's the media and the fans are puppets. All they want is story and content. KD leaves the Warriors, the hate will never stop. Funny thing is, KD isn't handling this really well and I don't blame him.
I think KD is gonna leave, and I won’t blame him. There is too much pressure and hate from the media,
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:46am On May 21, 2019
ipledge10:
I think KD is gonna leave, and I won’t blame him. There is too much pressure and hate from the media,
And you think he'll please these media guys and few confused fans who don't want to understand what business and free agency is? Him leaving is not my problem. He's for sure going to get it worse should be leave the Warriors. Thinking he has anything to prove to anyone would be a great mistake because, he's Kevin Durant. The hate would only get worse the moment he starts struggling on another team.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:46am On May 21, 2019
A40:
This is why I am such a fan of the GOAT and Kobe. They never cared how they were perceived. KD wanted to be loved and he can't handle not being loved.

The annoying thing here now is that should he leave Golden State he would most likely be leaving because of the outside noise and not because he wants to leave. People can say what they want but the Warriors recruited him. Draymond was in the parking lot crying and calling KD, they flew to the other side of the continent to get KD.
Yea, I'm a fan of LeBron and Kobe too
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:53am On May 21, 2019
ipledge10:
in 15years, people will remember Durant as back to back Finals MVP, and slayer of Lebron.
Naaah, he'll be remembered as a snake
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:57am On May 21, 2019
smoosh20:
And you think he'll please these media guys and few confused fans who don't want to understand what business and free agency is? Him leaving is not my problem. He's for sure going to get it worse should be leave the Warriors. Thinking he has anything to prove to anyone would be a great mistake because, he's Kevin Durant. The hate would only get worse the moment he starts struggling on another team.
i don’t know how he thinks, but the pressure is too much tho. Someone that is sensitive, I think he is really holding. Those Lebron dick riders just need anything to discredit him. Suddenly they all become Warriors fans, hoping Warriors win championships without him, so they discredit his rings.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:13am On May 21, 2019
Leonard 5-6 on 3. 25 first half points
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:15am On May 21, 2019
Steph curry here shooting from Oakland grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:15am On May 21, 2019
ipledge10:
Leonard 5-6 on 3. 25 first half points
He's getting the BANGs from Mike Breen. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 3:40am On May 21, 2019
Curry is having that look and I hate it.

My mind doesn't feel at ease with Klay going ISO.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:46am On May 21, 2019
I've been playing with broken ribs. Leemmmaaaaoooo.

He's just not good under pressure.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:47am On May 21, 2019
smoosh20:

I dey go sleep
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:53am On May 21, 2019
The Chef has been on a tear this series!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:56am On May 21, 2019
Hardetayour:
I dey go sleep

You give up too easily. It is a close out game. They were going to fight. Even if we were up 15 they will still fight. This is a win or go home. relax.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:58am On May 21, 2019
I hope Trailblazers ain’t trying to give up 17 points league again ?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:59am On May 21, 2019
smoosh20:

Klay, MckInnie, Bell and Jerebko should be better. Jerebko was playing hot potato with the ball.

But it is a game of runs. I prefer Leonard to be making shots than CJ and Damian because his own shooting is flukey.

Game still plenty. Portland will soon start trying bail out and hail mary shots as they get desperate. Just play smart. We got this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:04am On May 21, 2019
Man, KD going to the warriors is starting to seem worth it knowing how many hearts he's going to break after he inevitably leaves. All these wimps who are going to cry and jump ship after the lakers start beating the breaks off of their precious Wardell. What a time to be alive cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:05am On May 21, 2019
Eruditor:

You give up too easily. It is a close out game. They were going to fight. Even if we were up 15 they will still fight. This is a win or go home. relax.
I'm just saying. I won't even sleep in peace if I don't end the game. Kneejerk reactions
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:07am On May 21, 2019
Klay is trying his best to take this game back to oracle
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 4:07am On May 21, 2019
Hardetayour:
Klay is trying his best to take this game back to oracle
He's been on it since the 2nd quarter. Annoying
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 4:08am On May 21, 2019
Eruditor:

Klay, MckInnie, Bell and Jerebko should be better. Jerebko was playing hot potato with the ball.

But it is a game of runs. I prefer Leonard to be making shots than CJ and Damian because his own shooting is flukey.

Game still plenty. Portland will soon start trying bail out and hail may shots as they get desperate. Just play smart. We got this.
they sure look scared right now. I mean Portland

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.