Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624462 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
Says who? cheesy grin grin

Hes Anakin skywalker who became darth vader. Now he will do whats right this summer and kill emperor palpatine aka darth sidious aka steph curry.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2019
Khanben:

The difference for those who have a problem with it is that KD left a team with an all NBA and MVP caliber player, and Lebron did not
Thank God you used the word problem. Emphasis on problem. That's their personal problem
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2019
A40:
They both took shortcuts to rings. Whoever took the shorter cut is not really my concern. A short cut is a short cut
The difference is KD left Russ who was an Allstar, to go team up with 3 allstars. LeBron didn't have anyone in Cleveland when he left. He was the one who needed help, not KD who reached the Conference final the year before he left. I mean, that is flat out weakness.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2019
A40:
Which kin yeye prime. KG and Ray Allen were in their 12th and 13th season in the league. Even Paul Pierce the youngest of the bunch was in his 10th season.

Are you asking me if the Celtics didn't become the best team in the league? They literally vaulted from 24-58 to the best record in the league.

If there were no guarantees that they were the best team then that is an even bigger indictment on your LeNomad who ran to Miami because he couldn't beat them and ran after his second attempt so make up your mind.

How often has anyone beaten two three all-star teams in one postseason with just one all-star? Not even your LeNomad did it so take several seats

They humiliated him but came crying to him literally to come and save them. He saved them and led them to two more rings. Shikena

Allen averaged a career high 26 points the season before the signed with boston, paul pierce 25 and garnett 24 and 15. They were very much in their primes!

Yeah and they ended up with one ring. Lebron carried a team to a finals and got swept, who did dan gilbert give him after that? If it wasnt the celtics it was another team with a decent FO, when it became obvious they werent going to put a decent team around him, why wont he bolt and form one that allows him to compete?

Ohh and technically the cavs had one allstar in 2016 so... If you're talking all star caliber players, lebron has done that but thats besides the point. Again if he can beat the warriors with 73 wins, the unanimous mvp and 3 all stars why cant he beat the cavs?

I guess they deserve each other, bunch of spineless bitches the lot of them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 23, 2019
A40:
Thank God you used the word problem. Emphasis on problem. That's their personal problem

No the problem is people who have the audacity to call it the same thing.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
It's all good here man. I'm good and don't need to defraud people. I know why you're so good at switching accounts. It's probably related to your being obsessed with fraud. I'm done here.

Yahoo boy, i hope you're not lying as usual. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2019
A40:
Which kin yeye prime. KG and Ray Allen were in their 12th and 13th season in the league. Even Paul Pierce the youngest of the bunch was in his 10th season.

Are you asking me if the Celtics didn't become the best team in the league? They literally vaulted from 24-58 to the best record in the league.

If there were no guarantees that they were the best team then that is an even bigger indictment on your LeNomad who ran to Miami because he couldn't beat them and ran after his second attempt so make up your mind.

How often has anyone beaten two three all-star teams in one postseason with just one all-star? Not even your LeNomad did it so take several seats

They humiliated him but came crying to him literally to come and save them. He saved them and led them to two more rings. Shikena
LeBron is entering his 16th season and he's still in his prime, so what's your point?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Lebron too won without Ray Allen too

And Rodman led the league in rebounding consecutively from from 1992-1998 including all the years he was with that bald gambler. Rodman averaged 15 16 and15 rebounds the seasons he won with the bulls. Also made the all defensive first team. Rodman was never a scorer.
The GOAT had 3 titles before Rodman, LeNomad had only won one before Allen. Groß difference

In the post season all of Rodman's rebounding numbers dropped. He made the All-defense just once!!

ZenHallewell:

And this is where you compare Jordan to Kevin Durant not lebron. Lebron never had a second like pippen, KD had westbrook. Jordan didnt bolt, he stayed and beat the pistons. Just like lebron when he couldnt get a decent team formed a decent team to beat the celtics.
Nope. Jordan is nothing like KD or LeNomad. The GOAT didn't run from Detroit like both of them ran from their respective situations

Up till the time Jordan's Bulls beat the Pistons Pippen had just one all-star appearance. That's it!

LeNomad took 2 other all-stars to beat a bunch of aging vets. He out Celtic'd the Celtics. Had the Celtics did what LeNomad did in their primes who knows how many rings they win

ZenHallewell:

LOL! Even with lebron it took them 6 to beat them without garnett and 7 games with garnett. No wade and lebron wasnt enough, that celtics team as a tough team with Hall of famers and seasoned veterans. Went 10 men deep too.
Garnett played both series and they lost in 5 and 7. They were old as hell.

And they were 7-8 deep max unless you want to include Brian Scalabrine in your 10 man rotation

If Wade and LeNomad is not enough then leave KD to join whichever team he likes

ZenHallewell:

Legendary spot up shooters. LOOOL! Eddie house was arguably the best shooter on that team.

Are you comparing Eddie House to Rashad Lewis and Mike Miller? Lmaooooo
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

No the problem is people who have the audacity to call it the same thing.
They are the same thing. Both players took the easy way out
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 5:54pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Yahoo boy, i hope you're not lying as usual. cheesy

I'm actually making a good amount of money from it. You should try it too. grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Allen averaged a career high 26 points the season before the signed with boston, paul pierce 25 and garnett 24 and 15. They were very much in their primes!
Good. I like where we are going with this.

Now when LeNomad and co linked up this was what the Celtics Big Three averaged

Paul Pierce - 18-4-3
Kevin Garnett - 14-7
Ray Allen - 16-3

Now compare with

Chris Bosh - 24-10-2
Dwyane Wade - 26-4-6
LeNomad James - 29-7-8

Add this all up then tell me if multiple titles for the Heatles weren't a given the minute that team was formed. Considering they were 26 not 31 when this team was formed

ZenHallewell:

Yeah and they ended up with one ring. Lebron carried a team to a finals and got swept, who did dan gilbert give him after that? If it wasnt the celtics it was another team with a decent FO, when it became obvious they werent going to put a decent team around him, why wont he bolt and form one that allows him to compete?
Yes because they were Old AF!!! Their numbers in 07 would have still been good but how many good years were left? You think prime KG, Pierce and Allen would not win more than one ring? Puhleeze

If Prime LeNomad and the Heatles could only win two rings then how much more the significantly older Celtics trio.

ZenHallewell:

Ohh and technically the cavs had one allstar in 2016 so... If you're talking all star caliber players, lebron has done that but thats besides the point. Again if he can beat the warriors with 73 wins, the unanimous mvp and 3 all stars why cant he beat the cavs?

I guess they deserve each other, bunch of spineless bitches the lot of them.
Kevin Love was 16-10 regular season. How he didn't make the all-star game is a laughable joke. He was 17-9 till the Warriors series anyway. You can't objectively argue Kevin Love was not an all-star caliber player in 2016

Lol channel your energy on recruiting AD and Kyrie. We don't want no excuses next season
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2019
A40:

The bald gambler had 3 titles before Rodman, LeNomad had only won one before Allen. Groß difference

In the post season all of Rodman's rebounding numbers dropped. He made the All-defense just once!!
If you want to bring allen up i more than have the right to bring up rodman who at the point of their careers they played with the bald one and the chosen one, rodman brought a lot more to the table than allen.

Nope. Jordan is nothing like KD or LeNomad. The GOAT didn't run from Detroit like both of them ran from their respective situations

Up till the time Jordan's Bulls beat the Pistons Pippen had just one all-star appearance. That's it!
Did lebron run from the celtics? or did he run from the mavericks? Again did lebron have any player even close to pippen? The only person who ran from competition here is KD and thats why hes a b-tch.

LeNomad took 2 other all-stars to beat a bunch of aging vets. He out Celtic'd the Celtics. Had the Celtics did what LeNomad did in their primes who knows how many rings they win
Garnett was 32, Pierce 31 and Allen 32, they at least had two elite years in them seeing as they all just came off the back of stellar seasons. Yet they ended up with one ring!

Garnett played both series and they lost in 5 and 7. They were old as hell.

And they were 7-8 deep max unless you want to include Brian Scalabrine in your 10 man rotation

If Wade and LeNomad is not enough then leave KD to join whichever team he likes
the celtics greatest player scalabrine left the boston in 2010. Apart from their starting 5 with 4 allstars BTW, They also had a stable of seasoned veterans. The heat barely survived and took lebron going super saiyan for them to win. That team was no joke?

Why do you think the heat lost when lebron choked in 2011? Cause if lebron doesnt perform that team isnt all its made out to be. Again the warriors just swept the ECF without KD.

Are you comparing Eddie House to Rashad Lewis and Mike Miller? Lmaooooo
As a spot up shooter he averaged more points than both of them with better efficiency. Even Ray Allen said he felt Eddie House was a better shooter than him, obviously not true but thats how good he was. So yes, Eddie house.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:08pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
It's primary treatment to agree with everything mental patients say or do. You'll never find me argue with you. You're too smart for us here.
Leeemmmmaaaaaoooo
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
A40:

Good. I like where we are going with this.

Now when LeNomad and co linked up this was what the Celtics Big Three averaged

Paul Pierce - 18-4-3
Kevin Garnett - 14-7
Ray Allen - 16-3

Now compare with

Chris Bosh - 24-10-2
Dwyane Wade - 26-4-6
LeNomad James - 29-7-8

Add this all up then tell me if multiple titles for the Heatles weren't a given the minute that team was formed. Considering they were 26 not 31 when this team was formed

Dont move the goal post, you said draft mates coming together had never before seen. So bloody what? I just pointed out that the celtics were just as potent when they were formed, so all that nonsense about it never been seen before is absolutely pointless to the issue at hand.

Yes because they were Old AF!!! Their numbers in 07 would have still been good but how many good years were left? You think prime KG, Pierce and Allen would not win more than one ring? Puhleeze

If Prime LeNomad and the Heatles could only win two rings then how much more the significantly older Celtics trio.
But you speak as if the heat committed a crime by winning just two, You speak these teams were supposed to just bull doze the whole league like the warriors are now! Even you spoke of the injury woes wade and garnett had, those three had two good years and that was it, injuries did them dirty. You cant convince mean that each of those celtics didnt have at least two more elite years seeing as they both came off one of their best seasons. This is what you've refused to get and now you just shot yourself in the foot. Bringing three stars doesnt automatically mean domination so thats by no way taking the easy way out. Thats building a team, we dont know what that team will be! The warriors were already the greatest regular season team without him.

Kevin Love was 16-10 regular season. How he didn't make the all-star game is a laughable joke. He was 17-9 till the Warriors series anyway. You can't objectively argue Kevin Love was not an all-star caliber player in 2016
LOOL! Kevin love was playing like a bum all through the season. Culminated with the cavs benching him at crucial points in the finals. At least he came through with 'The Stop" though.

Lol channel your energy on recruiting AD and Kyrie. We don't want no excuses next season
AD and Kyrie and we bury the league in rubble.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2019
A40:
They are the same thing. Both players took the easy way out

Yeah a war hero and a man who committed suicide are the same because they both died. LOOL!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Did lebron run from the celtics? or did he run from the mavericks? Again did lebron have any player even close to pippen? The only person who ran from competition here is KD and thats why hes a b-tch.
Why would he run when you can simply ring up two players who averaged 50points the previous season and one of whom has a Championship belt round his waist?

Do you realize those two already nullify the Celtics Big three.

It took 3 years under Jordan for Pippen to be all-star caliber. Why didn't LeNomad run it back 4 times like the GOAT did? Why did he dip after the second year? He took the easy way out

ZenHallewell:

Garnett was 32, Pierce 31 and Allen 32, they at least had two elite years in them seeing as they all just came off the back of stellar seasons. Yet they ended up with one ring!
How many teams with their core players in the wrong side of 30 win multiple rings? Only the GOAT did it

ZenHallewell:

the celtics greatest player scalabrine left the boston in 2010. Apart from their starting 5 with 4 allstars BTW, They also had a stable of seasoned veterans. The heat barely survived and took lebron going super saiyan for them to win. That team was no joke?
Paul Pierce - 18-4-3
Kevin Garnett - 14-7
Ray Allen - 16-3

This was what the Celtics Big three were averaging before the Heatles were formed. They were dying

ZenHallewell:

Why do you think the heat lost when lebron choked in 2011? Cause if lebron doesnt perform that team isnt all its made out to be. Again the warriors just swept the ECF without KD.
They lost because LeNomad played worse than the second best player on the Mavs. If your supposedly best player plays poorly chances are you would lose. After all Wade choked in 2014. Did the Heat win?

ZenHallewell:

As a spot up shooter he averaged more points than both of them with better efficiency. Even Ray Allen said he felt Eddie House was a better shooter than him, obviously not true but thats how good he was. So yes, Eddie house.
How many rings did Eddie House even win with the Heat? Mike Miller and Rashad Lewis were better shooters than Eddie House.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 23, 2019
Like i said, I'm 100% sure the serpent is the one lying in this case. Friggin snake!

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Dont move the goal post, you said draft mates coming together had never before seen. So bloody what? I just pointed out that the celtics were just as potent when they were formed, so all that nonsense about it never been seen before is absolutely pointless to the issue at hand.
Did I say they were not potent? You would rather rush to type instead of paying attention. They averaged those numbers in their 30's, LeNomad did it in their 20's. The Heat had more time to expect more elite production the Celtics didn't

LeNomad gathered players that averaged this
Chris Bosh - 24-10-2
Dwyane Wade - 26-4-6

To fight 35 and 36 year olds that were averaging
Paul Pierce - 18-4-3
Kevin Garnett - 14-7
Ray Allen - 16-3

That is the crux of this present matter. Don't moonwalk to old arguments

ZenHallewell:

But you speak as if the heat committed a crime by winning just two, You speak these teams were supposed to just bull doze the whole league like the warriors are now! Even you spoke of the injury woes wade and garnett had, those three had two good years and that was it, injuries did them dirty. You cant convince mean that each of those celtics didnt have at least two more elite years seeing as they both came off one of their best seasons. This is what you've refused to get and now you just shot yourself in the foot. Bringing three stars doesnt automatically mean domination so thats by no way taking the easy way out. Thats building a team, we dont know what that team will be! The warriors were already the greatest regular season team without him.
They were in their athletic primes. Stop comparing their title window to that of the Celtics.

Everybody expected the Celtics and Heatles to steamroll the league. Some of us are very long in the tooth and actively followed basketball back then so don't come and revise history for us. The Celtics had just one major threat which was Kobe and the Lakers

If bringing 3 All-stars did not guarantee domination then the Celtics would not have gone from a 24-58 team to a 66-16 team in one season, neither would the Heat jump from not making the playoffs to 4 straight Finals.

Imagine someone telling me 27 year olds averaging these numbers would not dominate the league

Chris Bosh - 24-10-2
Dwyane Wade - 26-4-6
LeNomad James - 29-7-8

Sakamanje
ZenHallewell:

LOOL! Kevin love was playing like a bum all through the season. Culminated with the cavs benching him at crucial points in the finals. At least he came through with 'The Stop" though.
A 16-10 and 17-8 bum. If that's what it takes to be a bum I'd hate to know what you need to do to be an all-star

ZenHallewell:

AD and Kyrie and we bury the league in rubble.
I no just wan hear any excuses next season
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2019
A40:

Why would he run when you can simply ring up two players who averaged 50points the previous season and one of whom has a Championship belt round his waist?

Do you realize those two already nullify the Celtics Big three.
And if KD had done that then you can claim its the same thing as lebron. KD ran and joined the team he cant beat, thats like saying lebron joined the celtics.

It took 3 years under Jordan for Pippen to be all-star caliber. Why didn't LeNomad run it back 4 times like the bald gambler did? Why did he dip after the second year? He took the easy way out

How many teams with their core players in the wrong side of 30 win multiple rings? Only the bald gambler did it
LOL Lebron gave 7 years of his career to cleveland with no signs of his owner giving him a good team. Not even a pippen to mentor like jordan had. Why should he stay? So he can end up ringless? Naah, leaving worked out for him, now hes the undisputed GOAT!!!

Paul Pierce - 18-4-3
Kevin Garnett - 14-7
Ray Allen - 16-3

This was what the Celtics Big three were averaging before the Heatles were formed. They were dying
Okay, let say you're right, the celtics were a non factor in the east. Do you think any of their teams as they were constructed, the cavs, raptors or heat wouldve beaten the 2011 bulls? I told you if it werent the celtics it would have been another well run team. They took the guess work out of it!

They lost because LeNomad played worse than the second best player on the Mavs. If your supposedly best player plays poorly chances are you would lose. After all Wade choked in 2014. Did the Heat win?
LOOL! No he didnt, he played below standards but he still had 17 7 7 or something like that, Kobe won a ring with worse averages.

How many rings did Eddie House even win with the Heat? Mike Miller and Rashad Lewis were better shooters than Eddie House.
Mike Miller, i agree but not Rashad. Besides, thats not what the debate was, it was over the word "legendary spot up shooters".
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
A40:

Is he the first player to play in a small market. Anyway he ran to Miami and crewed up with not one but two elite players in their prime. Never been done in the history of the league

That began the free agent arms race! so who is now the judge and jury to determine which free agent is off limits? Especially a team that built it's talents via the draft? It's open season. Kill or be killed

Whatever man

Please apart from Spurs name one small market team that has won the NBA in the past 30years. The spurs only won because they are extraordinarily well run and lucked in on Tin Duncan.
Lebron was drafted by a team who for 7 years, the best players they could put with him was Mo Williams and an old Shaq.
Nobody blames KD for leaving OKC, the issue people have is of him going to GSW. IMO if not for his sensitivity this will not be a huge topic
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:42pm On May 23, 2019
I have a quick question Prime D wade and Steph Curry who is better
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:44pm On May 23, 2019
A40:

Lmaooo he got Rodman after they won their first threepeat so Rodman don't count, Pippen got drafted. He was developed and wasn't a lottery pick. Fail again

The GOAT faced Detroit 3 times. And beat them the 4th time. He didn't run to South Beach to team up with two other all time greats.

The Celtics Big 3 were all on the wrong side of 30. Not in their prime so try another excuse

LeNomad could have gotten just Bosh and that would be better than what he had in Cleveland. Why did he need a Finals MVP and former scoring champion, Bosh, and other legendary spot up shooters to tilt the competitive balance in his favor

Pippen was a 5th overall pick
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2019
I’m so mad right now, KAT didn’t make all nba team.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:48pm On May 23, 2019
ipledge10:

Good no extra $25million+,maybe the Wolves can build something with the money now that they have a new GM
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2019
Khanben:

Good no extra $25million+,maybe the Wolves can build something with the money now that they have a new GM
but he deserves a spot. He be so mad, $32 vanished like that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
A40:
Did I say they were not potent? You would rather rush to type instead of paying attention. They averaged those numbers in their 30's, LeNomad did it in their 20's. The Heat had more time to expect more elite production the Celtics didn't

LeNomad gathered players that averaged this
Chris Bosh - 24-10-2
Dwyane Wade - 26-4-6

To fight 35 and 36 year olds that were averaging
Paul Pierce - 18-4-3
Kevin Garnett - 14-7
Ray Allen - 16-3

That is the crux of this present matter. Don't moonwalk to old arguments
And when the boston celtics were put together averaging

Allen 26 4 5

Pierce 25 6 4

Garnett 22 13 4 2

Who were they up against in the east Baby Lebron or the fa.ggot of orlando?

They were in their athletic primes. Stop comparing their title window to that of the Celtics.

Everybody expected the Celtics and Heatles to steamroll the league. Some of us are very long in the tooth and actively followed basketball back then so don't come and revise history for us. The Celtics had just one major threat which was Kobe and the Lakers

If bringing 3 All-stars did not guarantee domination then the Celtics would not have gone from a 24-58 team to a 66-16 team in one season, neither would the Heat jump from not making the playoffs to 4 straight Finals.
One legged wade was most definitely not in his athletic prime. What was the expectation for amare melo and billups mr long tooth? They were swept by these old men you are making fun of. or more recently okc? since expectation is what translates to reality! In your words super teams built inorganically bomb all the time, they dont guarantee sh-t!

The heat made the playoffs before lebron, guess who gentleman swept them? These "harmless" old men you keep yapping about.

Imagine someone telling me 27 year olds averaging these numbers would not dominate the league

Chris Bosh - 24-10-2
Dwyane Wade - 26-4-6
LeNomad James - 29-7-8

Sakamanje

A 16-10 and 17-8 bum. If that's what it takes to be a bum I'd hate to know what you need to do to be an all-star

I no just wan hear any excuses next season
If in your words a team with

Carter 25 6 5

Kidd 13 9 8

Jefferson 16 4 3

are underdogs against a lebron team with larry hughes as his second best player then those averages you wasted your time digging dont mean jack sh-t!

Mr long tooth, Kevin love was playing way below expectations, playing horribly. There were talks of trading him. I guess your tooth isnt that long after all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 23, 2019
Uhhh how cute, lebron made third team all NBA cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
Khanben:

Pippen was a 5th overall pick

LOL Didnt even catch that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
Khanben:
I have a quick question Prime D wade and Steph Curry who is better

Apples and oranges.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
ipledge10:

Most disappointing player this season by a mile. The jimmy butler saga exposed him. He's soft.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2019
Imagine OkC with an MVP finalist, an all Nba first team, all nba third team got swept by one all star. The most disappointing teams this year are OKC and Celtic.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Most disappointing player this season by a mile. The jimmy butler saga exposed him. He's soft.
jimmy butler blew his chance to be a leader in any Nba team. He found himself in a team where their star players are in their early 20s. instead mentoring them, he started picking fight with them. He can never be a franchise player, I can’t say if he goes to Cleveland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.