Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633611 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (2217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2019
benji93:

Oh boy i throway cap give you oh, you no get job ni, so you fit take your time search like this, i hope oyu apply that to your day to day stuffs.

It was actually easy, smoosh200 or whatever he calls himself is just a pathological shameless liar. He was here crying aboyt curry all over the place and suddenly he forgot, LOL!

I told you, genius level intellect. I rarely forget!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
leads back to the video.. the warriors should be banned for cheating in the NBA. It now makes sense and I agree with Steady. Adam Silver should ban the Warriors and KD ASAP. grin grin

I just like how cocky you guys are, i hope you really savor your last chip because mark me, i will not be humble or merciful in the face of the humiliation that will befall the warriors next season cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 1:52pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
Was it his job recruit free agents? Didn't he make the playoffs on the Cavs on several occasions like KD did in OKC? He left the Cavs because he couldn't win and then went to the Heat whose front office job was to bring Bosh and Allen with prime D Wade so he can win and he did. KD went because he couldn't win after 9yrs so that excuse about Bron leaving because he couldn't recruit is weak. What happens when he had 2 all stars on the Cavs and couldn't win? He bolts again to the Lakers where they are chasing Anthony Davis and other stars. If he can't win, he leaves but KD does it once and he's the bad guy. LeBron and KD were free agents. They didn't do any wrong however don't give LeBron a pass and criticize KD for wanting to win just like Bron.

Recruit top tier free agents to Cleveland Ohio, please that's nearly impossible
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 1:56pm On May 23, 2019
On curry, i never put him on a pedestal when he plays terribly. however i would rather have him play terribly with him in the driving seat. I don't just enjoy it when KD handles it. The guy is a phenom, but i am team "team" wins, i am team "david beats golliath", team "unprecedented". Although this doesnt usually translate to stellar performances in the post season, given that the bully usually wins. He still has a chance to overwrite his failure in the 2016 finals though. I sincerely hope KD is only able to return deep into that series.
ZenHallewell:

It was actually easy, smoosh200 or whatever he calls himself is just a pathological shameless liar. He was here crying aboyt curry all over the place and suddenly he forgot, LOL!

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2019
The Warriors could have been in Cancun relaxing and waiting for the winner of the Eastern Conference finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:03pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

You said you didn't see anyone coming for Curry's head and I said they did.. And then you brought up a post of me saying he wasn't playing like he got his head in the game.

Here the thing man, I can't help you if you believe your own lies. It's a mental illness in developed countries. Hope your fasting cures it but I doubt it'll help your case.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 23, 2019
Mahn, The Lebronto Raptors, where do i start? Every year the lizards claim this is finally the year they are going to get lebron and sure enough lebron wrecks them. Some of my favorite moments are actually from last year when they thought without kyrie and with home court advantage, they had him. Suffice it to say the king was merciless.

Who can forget when lebron spun a ball in front of Ibaka and then made a three in front of his face?

Or when Lebron was cooking them so well he needed a beer?

Or When he stole their souls in Toronto with 6 fadeaway jumpers, even brought out the dream shake.

And of course, the near impossible buzzer beater that turned the 0-2 into the 0-3!

Like Jordans reincarnation demar derozan once said, "They too would've won if they had lebron". Call him Mayor of Lebronto, or the GOAT for short.

Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:06pm On May 23, 2019
Khanben:

Recruit top tier free agents to Cleveland Ohio, please that's nearly impossible
The whole point flew over your head. Both guys left their positions to win. If you take a Ferrari to a bar and I take an F1 car, we still both left our place to same place. There's no rule that says these guys can't move.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
You said you didn't see anyone coming for Curry's head and I said they did.. And then you brought up a post of me saying he wasn't playing like he got his head in the game.

Here the thing man, I can't help you if you believe your own lies. It's a mental illness in developed countries. Hope your fasting cures it but I doubt it'll help your case.

LOL! They were calling for him to be traded, you had no idea what we were talking about, you just knew you had to defend curry. You were giving him the benefit of the doubt were you not? You just proved my point.

And why does my fasting bother you small fry? Seems you're obsessed with it. Is your soul really that empty that you're jealous of anyone who actually believes in something? I feel bad for you, i really do.
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:09pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Casual, two of the statements you made here are big FAT LIES, and you actually have the guts to call someone else a liar. No Ray Allen didnt sign with the heat until after they won a ring in 2012, Ray Allen was also a 37 year old spot up shooter dont come here and pretend as if that was jesus shuttlesworth.

Prime D Wade? LMAO! Does this clown know who prime D Wade was? Wade with the heatles had one leg, and was definitely not in his prime. He did play very well however.

This guy just keeps lying all over the place. When he had two allstars and lost in 2017 he stayed and made the finals and 2018 and should have won game 1 if not for the refs and JR Friggin Smith. His relationship with Dan Gilbert was never good and it crumbled after the Kyrie saga and everything that transpired after it.

Again did lebron join the celtics or the mavs? he beat them! This clown was weak enough to go "you cant beat them you join them". What a cup cake.
That's why your dude switched teams 3 times. Get your hypocritical self out of here. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
That's why your dude switched teams 3 times. Get your hypocritical self out of here. grin

Durant can switch teams as many times as he pleases. He could've gone anywhere, why is it so difficult for you dweebs to see that switching teams wasnt the problem?
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

LOL! They were calling for him to be traded, you had no idea what we were talking about, you just knew you had to defend curry. You were giving him the benefit of the doubt were you not? You just proved my point.

And why does my fasting bother you small fry? Seems you're obsessed with it. Is your soul really that empty that you're jealous of anyone who actually believes in something? I feel bad for you, i really do.
Oh!! Now I'm giving Curry a benefit of doubt? It's just so easy for you to lie isn't it? It's just a discussion on nairaland for fúck sake Sheikh.
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:15pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Durant can switch teams as many times as he pleases. He could've gone anywhere, why is it so difficult for you dweebs to see that switching teams wasnt the problem?
Hahaha. Someone is mad mad because one skinny SF totally ruined his king's chances. He could have gone anywhere so he went anywhere just like LeBron. But the problem for you guys is that a grown man like Kevin Durant made the best decision for himself.

Real question: Why is it so hard for you to understand that the world doesn't revolve around you and LeBron?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 23, 2019
SmooshCHN:
True!!! His mind is just not on court. For a 2 time MVP to be playing like this in this series. Eruditor, you need to watch yesterday's game. The 17pt is misleading. I'm not judging him by one game but we all like our Stephen Curry sharp. He'll definitely come around and I can't wait.

smoosh20:
Oh!! Now I'm giving Curry a benefit of doubt? It's just so easy for you to lie isn't it? It's just a discussion on nairaland for fúck sake Sheikh.

You weren't giving him the benefit of the doubt? Are you on the spectrum or something? LOL!

No wonder nigerian doctors keep killing their patients. Under qualified bozos the lot of you. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:27pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

You weren't giving him the benefit of the doubt? Are you on the spectrum or something? LOL!

No wonder nigerian doctors keep killing their patients. Under qualified bozos the lot of you. cheesy
Sorry I'm not a Nigerian doctor and they don't kill patients from my 1yr experience here. Many spend out of their own pockets to save lives and sadly, I've had my personal experience too. You wouldn't know about the main issue as to why there's a high mortality rate in Nigeria. Part of it is because people show up late when prognosis is really poor as well as systemic issues already existing in Nigeria. The Doctors haven't been paid for the last two months but keep working but all you know is to disrespect because of your ignorance.
I wouldn't blame you since you wouldn't know any of these because education is quite low where you come from hence your baseless judgement. Educate yourself brother.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 23, 2019
SmooshCHN:
I know because that's my field and I play the game professionally so you can shut the fúck up you Bum.

How can we forget when this bum claimed he played basketball professionally, Now hes a doctor. LMAO! shameless compulsive liar smoosh200 is! Like I said, no wonder these quack doctors are killing patients all over the country cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
Sorry I'm not a Nigerian doctor and they don't kill patients from my 1yr experience here. I heard education is quite low where you come from hence your baseless judgement. Educate yourself.

So because you spent 1 year in china you think you're a chink? LMAO! I heard fraud is rife where you come from, no wonder you are trying to defraud people on this thread, probably trying to defraud them in your personal life too. Quack doctor!
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:33pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

So because you spent 1 year in china you think you're a chink? LMAO! I heard fraud is rife where you come from, no wonder you are trying to defraud people on this thread, probably trying to defraud them in your personal life too. Quack doctor!
I can't remember trying to defraud you. You can't defraud someone who has nothing. Wait! All these because KD became a free agent? I'm not your average Sheikh. Sorry, you need help.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
I can't remember trying to defraud you. You can't defrauded someone who has nothing. Wait! All these because KD became a free agent? I'm not your average Sheikh. Sorry, you need help.

Hey I didnt make this personal, you did. Now you're getting your feelings hurt SMH!
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

How can we forget when this bum claimed he played basketball professionally, Now hes a doctor. LMAO! shameless compulsive liar smoosh200 is! Like I said, no wonder these quack doctors are killing patients all over the country cheesy
This is what you do when you get angry? I've seen many like you. Trust me, your case is small. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2019
"Sheikh —also transliterated Sheik, Shykh, Shayk, Shaykh, Cheikh, Shekh, and Shaikh—is an honorific title in the Arabic language. It commonly designates the ruler of a tribe or a royal family member, who inherited the title from his father."

He keeps calling me a sheikh, clearly he thinks very highly of me. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:
This is what you do when you get angry? I've seen many like you. Trust me, your case is small. grin grin

LMAO, The cup cake is all in his feelings. Small fry you called me a liar, i'm just bringing out the receipts to prove that you're the biggest liar on this thread.
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:
"Sheikh —also transliterated Sheik, Shykh, Shayk, Shaykh, Cheikh, Shekh, and Shaikh—is an honorific title in the Arabic language. It commonly designates the ruler of a tribe or a royal family member, who inherited the title from his father."

He keeps calling me a sheikh, clearly he thinks very highly of me. cheesy

Is that what Google told you? I taught Sheikh in Islam is someone who's in the position to teach and guide others in faith?
Sheikh is everything okay with searching out my old post and these accusations of me or Nigerian doctors killing people?

Cos, I don't know how you can go from talking about Kevin Durant to these wrongful accusations within 5-10mins

These are signs of some serious problem.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

LOL Suddenly we remember injuries happen. Part of lebrons contribution bar this season is his longevity and consistency, with wade and bosh down lebron still would've made the playoffs. While lebron was with the heat, wade and bosh had a losing record without lebron. Wade and bosh missed multiple games while lebron was there but he still guided them to wins.

Durant on the other hand... His team has a better record without him than with him SMH!
You're missing the point like a free throw. You made it sound like the Heat couldn't survive without LeNomad. Well he left and Heat got to Game 7 of the Conference semifinals (without Bosh)

I don't know about this so-called record you speak of but you're dealing with a ridiculously small sample size. Over the full length of a season we saw Wade and Bosh do just fine without LeNomad. But for Bosh's heart issues, who knows how far the Heat would have gone?

As for KD. Weren't they sweeping the Blazers before he arrived? Let the Warriors beat a team they aren't expected to beat without KD then we would see how far.

And by the way the Warriors have a better record in the playoffs since landing KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

They won without him, took a 3-1 lead in 2016 without him and who knows, maybe draymonds suspension is why they lost. Now we'll never know. Durant robbed everyone of a great rivalry.
Well nobody cares. In the end they lost. Draymond played the last two games and they lost. If Golden State decided they needed KD to win who are you to argue?

steady986:

Lol. The game ain't the game bro. KD cheated, and the world knows it...and he knows it too
The game is the game. Y'all are just a salty bunch. The Warriors recruited him. Same way LeNomad tried to get Paul George. Nobody is fighting fair so save the narrative

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 23, 2019
smoosh20:

Is that what Google told you? I taught Sheikh in Islam is someone who's in the position to teach and guide others in faith?
Sheikh is everything okay with searching out my old post and these accusations of me or Nigerian doctors killing people?

Cos, I don't know how you can go from talking about Kevin Durant to these wrongful accusations within 5-10mins

These are signs of some serious problem.

Hmmm do tell, this is the first i am hearing of this, i obviously did not know that. Again i am glad you think that highly of me.

Wrongful accusations? You called me a liar first then I not only proved you were the one thats lying, i caught you in about 30 more lies. Ohh please, the day i have to go to a nigerian doctor i know i have probably made peace with my creator before hand cheesy

Serious problem? After all the lies you spewed on this thread you have the balls to call me a liar and i'm the one with a problem? Pfft!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 23, 2019
A40:

Well nobody cares. In the end they lost. Draymond played the last two games and they lost. If Golden State decided they needed KD to win who are you to argue?

The game is the game. Y'all are just a salty bunch. The Warriors recruited him. Same way LeNomad tried to get Paul George. Nobody is fighting fair so save the narrative

The cavs tried to get paul george after the warriors got KD. They were also going to trade K LOve for him so its minus one "all star".

As for the lakers, lebron never tried to get paul george actually. Thats a straight up lie. Paul George re-signed with OKC before lebron got to LA.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2019
Khanben:

One of The main reason if i remember correctly why Lebron left Cleveland in the first place was that he found it difficult to recruit free agents to join him. Chicago on the other hand is a dream place for free agents. Apart from the teams in LA and NY I don't think there is a bigger market than Chicago
Is he the first player to play in a small market. Anyway he ran to Miami and crewed up with not one but two elite players in their prime. Never been done in the history of the league

That began the free agent arms race! so who is now the judge and jury to determine which free agent is off limits? Especially a team that built it's talents via the draft? It's open season. Kill or be killed

steady986:

How do you blame someone who has no flaws? Someone who's excellent in the game of basketball.
Whatever man
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 23, 2019
A40:

You're missing the point like a free throw. You made it sound like the Heat couldn't survive without LeNomad. Well he left and Heat got to Game 7 of the Conference semifinals (without Bosh)

I don't know about this so-called record you speak of but you're dealing with a ridiculously small sample size. Over the full length of a season we saw Wade and Bosh do just fine without LeNomad. But for Bosh's heart issues, who knows how far the Heat would have gone?

As for KD. Weren't they sweeping the Blazers before he arrived? Let the Warriors beat a team they aren't expected to beat without KD then we would see how far.

And by the way the Warriors have a better record in the playoffs since landing KD.

Lets put it this way, take lebron off the heat and put him on the bulls or the pacers or the sixers or celtics, who would've won the east? He made them viable finals teams not the other way round.

Thats the point, the warriors should beat the blazers because the warriors without KD are still the best team in the league. Why would you add to that and ruin everyones chances? A team you had the chance to beat on your own and blow it?
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 3:02pm On May 23, 2019
ZenHallewell:

Hmmm do tell, this is the first i am hearing of this, i obviously did not know that. Again i am glad you think that highly of me.

Wrongful accusations? You called me a liar first then I not only proved you were the one thats lying, i caught you in about 30 more lies. Ohh please, the day i have to go to a nigerian doctor i know i have probably made peace with my creator before hand cheesy

Serious problem? After all the lies you spewed on this thread you have the balls to call me a liar and i'm the one with a problem? Pfft!
Ok Sheikh!! I have heard you. KD was wrong, I was wrong, every warriors fan was wrong, everyone who doesn't see any wrong in KD's move was wrong and you're right. Yay!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (2217) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.